导航:首页 > 好看推荐 > 勇敢的心电影经典英文台词

勇敢的心电影经典英文台词

发布时间:2024-11-13 07:34:59

① 《勇敢的心》经典台词

《勇敢的心》中有很多很经典的台词,很多的话令人感动让人深思,有人说勇敢的心的经典台词更胜剧情。下面是我分享的《勇敢的心》经典台词,一起来看一下吧。

1、Wallace: Are you ready for a war?!!

华莱士:你们准备好参战了吗?!!

King Longshank: The trouble with Scotland...is that its full of Scots!

国王:苏格兰的麻烦在于:全都是苏格兰人!

3、Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. Its drawn the finest people.

斯蒂芬:上帝说这必将是一场漂亮的胜仗。(我们有着)(或者他们有着)最精良的战士。

4、Wallace: Twice as long as a man.

华莱士:长度是常人的两倍

5、Hamish: That long? Some men are longer than others.

哈密士:那么长?有些人比一般人长些。

6、Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while Im alive.

华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。

7、Local Magistrate: (To his troops) Arm yourselves!

地方官:对他的`军队:备战!

8、King Longshank:Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons, and murdered the noble lord.

国王:叛军已经绕过了我的一个要塞,并刺杀了一位贵族。

9、Prince Edward: Ive heard. This Wallace is a brigant, and nothing more.

爱德华王子:我听说了。华莱士只是个匪徒,其它一无是处。

10、King Longshank: And how would you deal with this brigant?

国王:那么你预备怎样对付这个“匪徒”?

11、Prince Edward: Like any other common thief. Have the local magistrate arrest him and deal with him accordingly.

爱德华王子:象对待一般小偷那样,让地方官逮捕并处置他。

12、King Longshank: (To court people) Leave us! (Decks Prince Edward) Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town.

国王:对宫廷说:你们退下!(打了爱德华王子)华莱士已经杀死了那个地方官,并且占领了那个城镇!

13、Fight,and you may die.Run,and youll live at least a while.

你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。

14、And dying in your beds many years from now. 年复一年,直到寿终正寝。

15、Would you be willing to trade? 你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会

16、All the days from this day to that, 用这么多苟活的日子,

17、for one chance,just one chance, 仅有的一个机会!

18、to come back here and tell our enemies 那就是回到战场,

19、that they may take our lives, 告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,

20、 but theyll never take our Freedom! 但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”

《勇敢的心》剧情简介

在中世纪十三世纪左右,英格兰国王“长腿”爱德华一世统治着苏格兰,由于他对于苏格兰的暴政,迫使一小群苏格兰人反抗,起义的后果导致年少的威廉·华莱士失去了父亲与哥哥,他在葬礼后由叔叔认养,并且随叔叔离开了故乡。

多年后,华莱士成年回到了故乡,此时的苏格兰仍处于暴君长腿爱德华的残酷统治下。华莱士返乡主要是希望能过平静的日子,务农维生、组织家庭、生儿育女,他与青梅竹马茉伦(Murron)发展恋情,并且为了逃避英王赐予英格兰贵族享有女子初夜权的不平等待遇,在一日晚上秘密成婚。隔日,茉伦因遭到英军士兵的调戏而反抗,打伤了几名英格兰士兵。当地长官为了引华莱士出现而杀害了她,失去爱妻的华莱士揭竿起义,其他苏格兰人也纷纷响应,华莱士最后也以妻子遇害的手法报复了英军长官。

很快的,华莱士便与村民组成了起义军队,并且陆续征召响应的义士。他们先是闯入当地英格兰的贵族城堡内,并且将城堡烧毁。随着华莱士的事迹传开,越来越多的民众响应起义,而华莱士的军队也是势如破竹,先后赢得了多场战役,包括斯特林格桥之役打破了步兵胜不了骑兵的迷信和攻下了英格兰重要城市约克城。英王爱德华一世察觉事态严重,亲自率领更强的军队对付华莱士,双方在福尔柯克(Falkirk)交战,然而华莱士却遭到联合的苏格兰贵族背叛,在福柯克之役战败。

在福柯克之役失败后,华莱士开始采取躲藏游击战术对抗英军,并且对于背叛的两位苏格兰贵族采取报复行动。同时,爱德华国王的媳妇伊莎贝拉公主被派为特使与华莱士会面,公主多次协助华莱士抵抗危险,两人也发展了关系,公主甚至还怀了华莱士的骨肉。随后,苏格兰贵族要求与华莱士会面,华莱士相信贵族首领罗伯特·布鲁斯因此独自赴会,但不料被布鲁斯的父亲以及其他贵族出卖,华莱士被抓住了,而布鲁斯也正式与父亲决裂。

华莱士受到英格兰行政官审判,只要华莱士承认叛国罪就可以减轻罪刑,然而华莱士不从,声称他从未效忠于长腿爱德华。在伦敦的审判广场上,华莱士遭受各种折磨仍不肯屈服,此时连伦敦的群众也被华莱士的勇气所感动,纷纷大喊审判长开恩。华莱士利用仅剩的最后一口气大喊:“自由!”(Freedom!)。在斩首前,他也恍惚看到了他的妻子在人群中对他微笑,而后,紧握在华莱士手中的定情物也松落了。

在威廉·华莱士被斩首后,受到其勇气影响的苏格兰贵族罗伯特·布鲁斯再次率领华莱士的手下对抗英格兰,这次他们大喊着华莱士的名字,并且在最后赢得了热盼已久的自由。

② 哪一部英文电影中的台词比较经典

《乱世佳人》(《Gone With The Wind》)
德园!我要回家.我要想办法让他回到我身边.无论如何,明天是崭新的一天.
(Tara! I'll go home.I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow, is another day!)
《哈姆雷特》(《Hamlet》)
是生存,还是死亡,这是一个问题.
( To be or not to be, that's a question.)

《泰坦尼克号》(《TITANIC》)
我是世界之王。(I'm the King of the world. )
《007系列》
我叫邦德,詹姆斯邦德。(The name's Bond, James Bond.)

《甜心先生》(《Jerry Maguire》)
给我钱!(Show me the money!)

《勇敢的心》(《Brave Heart》)
你可以夺走我们的生命,但你永远也拿不走我们的自由!
(You can take our livers, but you'll never take our freedom.)

《出租汽车司机》(《Taxi Driver》)
你在跟我说话吗?你在跟我说话吗?
(You talking to me? You talking to me?)

《辛德勒的名单》(《Schindler's List》)
这辆车,歌德应该会买.我为什么留这辆车,它能换十条命,十条命,多救十个人.这枚胸针,可以救两条命.这是黄金,可多救两个人,他会让我换两个,至少一个人,他会多个我一个人,多一个人,是一个人,斯滕,这个可以换一人的命.我本可多救一个人,可我没有,可我没有......
( This car, Goeth would have bought this car.Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one , one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't , and I didn't ......)

《乱世佳人》(《Gone With The Wind》)
德园!我要回家.我要想办法让他回到我身边.无论如何,明天是崭新的一天.
(Tara! I'll go home.I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow, is another day!)

《哈姆雷特》(《Hamlet》)
是生存,还是死亡,这是一个问题.
( To be or not to be, that's a question.)

《 独立日》(《Independence Day》)
人类这个词,一天赋予了我们全新的意义.大家别在为小的分歧而耗神,应为我们共同的利益团结起来...你们要再次为自由而战,不是抵抗暴君压制和迫害,而是为生存而战,为我们生存的权利而战......而是全世界用同一个声音宣布 " 我们不会束手无策,静坐代毙.我们将会活下去,我们将会生存."的日子.今天,我们庆祝独立日!
( Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.we will be united inour common interests.....you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice " We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!)

《罗马假日》(《Roman Holiday》)
记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢?
(J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?)
安妮公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难...罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远!
(A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

③ 谁有Brave Heart (勇敢的心)的经典英文台词,越多越好.谢谢

以下是我自己收集的“Brave Heart”的英文台词,希望楼主能满意:

William: Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace!

Young soldier: William Wallace is 7 feet tall.

William: Yes, I've heard. He kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.
I am William Wallace, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

Veteran soldier: Fight against that? No, we will run, and we will live.

William: Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! Alba gu bra!

(The Scots cheer "Alba gu bra" repeatedly)

Wallace: Why do you help me ?
Isabella: Because of the way you are looking at me now!

Wallace: Every man dies , not every man really lives.

Old Wallace: You heart is free, have the courage to follow it.

Wallace: Peace is made in such way, slave is made in such way!!!

Peoples:Mercy, mercy!
The executioner:The prisoner want's to say a words!
Wallace:Freedom!

④ <勇敢的心>经典台词 20句

(1)WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.

And dying in your beds many years from now.

Would you be willing to trade?

All the days from this day to that,

for one chance,just one chance,

to come back here and tell our enemies

that they may take our lives,

but they''ll never take our Freedom!

Freedom——”

威廉华莱士:“战斗,你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,仅有的一个机会!那就是回到战场,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
(2)Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom.
啊~~~打,你们可能会死.逃跑则会生存----至少能有一会,很多年后,死在床上.你会愿意用这些年的机会来交换一个机会,仅仅一个,回到这里,告诉敌人,他们可以夺走我们的生命,但是,绝对夺不走我们的自由
(3)William Wallace's father: Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it.
你的心灵是自由的,用尽勇气去追随吧.
(4)William Wallace: There's a difference between us. You think the people of this land exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.
我们间的区别就是,你们认为这片土地的人民生存是为了供养你们阶级,我却认为你的阶级应该给你的人民自由.我走了,确认他们是否得到了
(5)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什么都没有,人民跟我作战,只是如果不这样,我会没收土地,饿死他们的妻儿.为William Wallace浴血奋战的人,他们为了我没有的东西殊死斗争,我出卖他时,我在他脸上看到了让我汗颜的东西
(6)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
告诉你的国王, William Wallace 不会屈服于统治,在我活着时,所有苏格兰人都是!
(7)告诉你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有许多事值得争取/但,自由无疑是最重要的/永远不要带着脚镣,过奴隶的生活。
(8)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过.
(9)我们不需要胜利,只需要战斗。
(10)先学会用脑,后学会用剑。
(11)William Wallace: FREEDOM!!!

华莱士:自由 !!!

⑤ 勇敢的心台词

《勇敢的心》台词如下:

1、十八年,它的壮美仍旧历历在目;十八年,它的心声依然四处播撒。十年后,我们没有忘记那位为自由而战的英雄,那段史诗般呐喊的自由。

eighteen years, it still remember the magnificence; eighteen years, its voice still spreading around. ten years later, we have not forgotten the hero fights for freedom, that epic scream of freedom.

2、战斗,你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,仅有的.一个机会!那就是回到战场,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由。

the fight, you may die; escape, can at least ignoble peace, year after year, until come to an end. you! willing to beds many days to change a chance, just a chance! that is to go back to war, tell the enemy, perhaps they can take our lives, but they never rob our freedom.

3、你的心灵是自由的,用尽勇气去追随吧。

your heart is free, and used up the courage to follow it.

4、先学会用脑,后学会用剑。

first learn to brain and learn to use the sword after.

5、告诉你,我的孩子:在你一生中,有许多事值得争取;但,自由无疑是最重要的,永远不要带着脚镣,过奴隶的生活。

tell you, my child/in your life, there are many things worth fighting for; but, freedom is undoubtedly the most important, never with shackles, slaves life.

6、每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。

every man dies, not every man really lives ever.

7、那里很美,但是你更美。

there is very beautiful, but you are more beautiful.

⑥ 《勇敢的心》经典台词

《勇敢的心》经典台词

1、William Wallace: FREEDOM!

华莱士:自由!

2、Would you be willing to trade

你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会。

3、Many man dies,not every man really lives.

每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过。

4、Wallace: Are you ready for a war !!

华莱士:你们准备好参战了吗?!

5、Wallace: Twice as long as a man.

华莱士:长度是常人的两倍 。

6、Hamish: That long Some men are longer than others.

哈密士:那么长?有些人比一般人长些。

7、Local Magistrate: (To his troops) Arm yourselves!

地方官:对他的军队:备战!

8、William Wallace: Every man dies,not every man really lives.

华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。

9、King Longshank: And how would you deal with this 'brigant'

国王:那么你预备怎样对付这个“匪徒”?

10、that they may take our lives, but they''ll never take our Freedom!

告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!

11、Prince Edward: I've heard. This Wallace is a brigant, and nothing more.

爱德华王子:我听说了。华莱士只是个匪徒,其它一无是处。

12、King Longshank: The trouble with Scotland…is that it's full of Scots!

国王:苏格兰的麻烦在于:全都是苏格兰人!

13、William Wallace's father: Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it.

你的心灵是自由的,用尽勇气去追随吧。

14、King :Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons, and murdered the noble lord.

国王:叛军已经绕过了我的一个要塞,并刺杀了一位贵族。

15、Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.

斯蒂芬:上帝说这必将是一场漂亮的胜仗。我们有着最精良的'战士。

16、Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.

华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。

17、All the days from this day to that.for one chance,just one chance.to come back here and tell our enemies.

用这么多苟活的日子 ,仅有的一个机会, 那就是回到战场。

18、Prince Edward: Like any other common thief. Have the local magistrate arrest him and deal with him accordingly.

爱德华王子:象对待一般小偷那样,让地方官逮捕并处置他。

19、King Longshank: (To court people) Leave us! (Decks Prince Edward) Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town.

国王:对宫廷说:你们退下!(打了爱德华王子)华莱士已经杀死了那个地方官,并且占领了那个城镇!

20、Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now.

上战场, 你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。

;

⑦ 求五部英文电影,每部抄录十句经典台词

  1. 《勇敢的心》

(1)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive. 告诉你的国王, William Wallace 不会屈服于统治,在我活着时,所有苏格兰人都是!
(2)告诉你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有许多事值得争取/但,自由无疑是最重要的/永远不要带着脚镣,过奴隶的生活。
(3)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过.
(4)我们不需要胜利,只需要战斗。
(5)先学会用脑,后学会用剑。

(6)William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you 华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美

(7)William Wallace: Why do you help me? 华莱士:为什么帮我。

Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now. 伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。

(8)William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! 华莱士:是呀,如果战斗,你们可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能……多活一会儿。年复一年,直到寿终正寝,你们愿不愿意?用这么多苟活的日子,去换一个机会,就一个机会。回到这里,告诉我们的敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的自由。

(9)William Wallace: FREEDOM!! 华莱士:自由!!!!!!

(10)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什么都没有,人民跟我作战,只是如果不这样,我会没收土地,饿死他们的妻儿.为William Wallace浴血奋战的人,他们为了我没有的东西殊死斗争,我出卖他时,我在他脸上看到了让我汗颜的东西





2.《肖申克的救赎》

1、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.

2、I find I’m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

译文:我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝:我希望……

3、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

4、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 译文:坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。

这就是体制化。

6、Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine. 译文:监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。

7、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.

译文:懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人

8、some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just toobright...

译文:有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

9、There’s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ..........

译文:我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。

10、Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯




3.《阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。





4.《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。







5.《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。


——大部分资料来自网络知道






好了……累死我了,这是你们老师要的作业?太变态了。希望能给分……

⑧ 求助:《勇敢的心》里的经典台词,英文版的

I am William Wallace.. and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny.
You've come to fight as free men.And free men you are.What will you do with that freedom?
Will you fight?
Aye. Fight and you may die.Run and you'll live at least a while.And dying in your beds many years from now.Would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for the one chance...just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives,but they'll never take our freedom!

阅读全文

与勇敢的心电影经典英文台词相关的资料

热点内容
韩国姐弟恋的电影名字 浏览:181
李想看电影 浏览:413
国外电影女主身着蓝色紧身裙 浏览:6
儿童电影钻进电视机 浏览:434
789伦理电影 浏览:279
爱吃甜的姑娘有哪些电影 浏览:227
bodyguard电影经典台词 浏览:381
附身女主电影有哪些 浏览:752
小鹏如何在车上看电影 浏览:849
电影演员什么蒲 浏览:796
优酷电影字幕转换器 浏览:764
美女厄运缠身是什么电影 浏览:45
青春未央微电影瑞丽 浏览:49
娄烨电影花中文在线观看 浏览:62
快餐车电影全集粤语 浏览:74
黑手党电影名台词 浏览:573
伦理电影朋友的妈妈 浏览:323
美女当宠物电影 浏览:605
女朋友让我一个人看电影 浏览:454
外国科幻电影怪物星球 浏览:802