❶ 有哪些欧美电影的经典台词惊艳到了你
要么忙着活,要么忙着死 。
——《肖申克的救赎》
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。
——《阿甘正传》
一生那么短,遗忘又那么漫长。
——《泰坦尼克号》
我们笑着说再见,却深知再见遥遥无期。
——《海上钢琴师》
每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都真正地活过。
——《勇敢的心》
死亡不是真正的逝去,遗忘才是。
——《寻梦环游记》
你永远也不晓得自己有多喜欢一个人,除非你看见他和别的人在一起。
——《天使爱美丽》
成年人的生活里没有容易二字。
——《天气预报员》
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本来就全靠运气
——《泰坦尼克号》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
——《泰坦尼克号》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了
——《泰坦尼克号》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧
——《肖申克的救赎》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救赎》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人应该有一技之长。差点忘了,我不能从你这儿带走这个,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救赎》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二选一,忙着活,或忙着死
——《肖申克的救赎》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救赎》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心怀希望是一件好事,也许是最好的事,心怀希望就永远有希望
——《肖申克的救赎》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。
——《阿甘正传》
❸ 欧美大片的经典台词
Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话么?(《出租车司机》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂的如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会在这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)
we stand alone,together
我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》)
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一
同服役。” (《兄弟连》)
WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you’'ll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they’'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——”
威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿
终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
“我们的自由!!!”
“我们的自由!!!”
在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)
It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .
-----------from Shawshank Redemption
❹ 欧美经典电影台词
1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
❺ 求欧美电影中英文经典对白原文(要长的哦,越长越好)
你好!英文电影经典对白1.《乱世佳人》Tomorrow is another day.2.《泰坦尼克号》Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no ...
❻ 外国电影中的经典台词有哪些
1、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up——《泰坦尼克号》。
“我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局”。
2、Nothing destroys like poverty——《泰坦尼克号》
“没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了”。
3、“I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze”——《阿甘正传》
“我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡”。
4、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river——《阿甘正传》
“就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光”。
5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan——《阿甘正传》
“没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分”。
❼ 欧美电影经典对白
Bond Of Brothers
My grandson asked me a question one day. He said, "Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?"
I said: "no, but I served in the company of heroes" ----Dick·Winters
有一天,我的孙子问我一个问题,它说:“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?”我回答:“不是,可是我与英雄们一起服役.
Brave Heart
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight and you may die. Run and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——"
威廉华莱士:
"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
Leon
No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则。
Ghost
Look into my eyes, and you will see what you mean to me!!
Sound Of Music
When The Lord closes a door, somewhere he opens a window. 主现在把这扇门关起来了,但是,在某处他为你开了一面窗子。
Love Story
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry.
God Father
A man who is not a father will never be a real man.
Jane Eyre
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal — as we are! ’ 如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
Peter Pan
You mean more to me than anything in this whole world! 你在世界上对我来说是最重要的!
The Shawshank Redemption
I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing!
要么赶着去生,要么忙着去死!
Band of Brothers
They depended on each other, the world depended on them.
Notting Hill
I'm just a girl, standing on the boy ,asked him to love her.
Sleepless In Seattle
You touch her for the first time, and suddenly your home. It almost likes magic!
❽ 欧美电影里的经典对白!(英,译)
1 Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
这无疑是个不错的死法,死在别人——我所钟爱的人的家里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。
2 When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella)
当生活给了你一个远远超过你期望的美梦,那么,当这一期结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。
3. Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain. (Bella)
有时候,我在想我眼里所看到的和世上所有其他人眼里所看到的是不是同样的东西。也许,我脑袋里哪里短路了。
4. Forks was literally my personal hell on earth. (Bella)
Forks对我而言,简直就是一座人间地狱。
5. He unleashed the full, devastating power of his eyes on me, as if trying to communicate something crucial. (Bella)
他把那双眼睛的全部魅力都释放在我身上了,好像试图跟我说某件至关重要的事情似的。
6. I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly. (Edward)
我想好了,反正是下地狱,我还不如来他个一不做二不休。
7. His voice was like melting honey. I could imagine how much more overwhelming his eyes would be. (Bella)
他的声音甜得跟蜂蜜似的。我可以想像出他的眼神的杀伤力不知还要比这大多少。
8. Don’t be offended, but you seem to be one of those people who just attract accidents like a magnet. So…try not to fall into the ocean or get run over or anything, all right? (Edward)
你可别不高兴,我觉得你似乎就是那种就像磁铁一样,对事故特别有吸引力的人。所以,尽量别掉到海里去了,或者往车轮下面钻什么的,好吗?
9. He stared into my eyes, and I saw how light his eyes were, lighter than I’d ever seen them, golden butterscotch. (Bella)
他盯着我的眼睛,我能看到他的眼睛是多么的明亮,比我以前看到的都要明亮,就像金黄色的奶油糖果一样。
10. Only you could get in trouble in a town this small. You would have devastated their crime rate statistics for a decade, you know. (Edward)
只有你才会在这么小的一个城市里遇到麻烦。你知道吗,你本来会打破他们十年来的犯罪率统计数据的。
11. You’re a magnet for accidents-that’s not a broad enough classification. You are a magnet for trouble. If there is anything dangerous within a ten-mile radius, it will invariably find you. (Edward)
你不是一个只吸引事故的人——这个范围还不够宽,你是一个吸引麻烦的人。只要方圆十英里的范围内有任何危险,肯定就能找到你。
12. I’ve never tried to keep a specific person alive before, and it’s much more troublesome than I would have believed. But that’s probably just because it’s you. Ordinary people seem to make it through the day without so many catastrophes. (Edward)
我以前从来没有试图去救某一个人,而这比我先前想象的要麻烦得多,但也许仅仅是因为是你的缘故。普通人似乎一天里没有这么多灾多难的。
13. Your number was up the first time I met you. (Edward)
我第一次遇见你的时候你就劫数难逃。
14. About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. (Bella)
有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。
15. It’s twilight. It’s the safest time of day for us. The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way…the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don’t you think? (Edward)
已经是傍晚了。这是一天中对我们最安全的时刻,最轻松的时刻,在某种程度上,却也是最伤感的……又一天的结束,夜晚的回归,黑暗总是如期而至,你不这样觉得吗?
16. He grinned his crooked smile at me, stopping my breath and my heart. I couldn’t imagine how an angel could be any more glorius. There was nothing about him that could be improved upon. (Bella)
他冲我狡黠地笑着,我不由得停住了呼吸,心跳也停了。我实在想像不出来一个天使怎么可能比他更加迷人,他已经是漂亮得无以复加了。
17. I realized slowly that his words should frighten me. I waited for that fear to come, but all I could seem to feel was an ache for his pain. (Bella)
慢慢地我意识到自己应该对他的话感到害怕才对。我等待着那种恐惧的降临,可是似乎我所能感觉得到的只有因为他的痛苦而带来的心痛。
18. I’m essentially a selfish creature. I crave your company too much to do what I should. (Edward)
从本质上讲,我是一个自私的动物,我太渴望你做伴了,该做的事情我是不会错过的。
19. Common sense told me I should be terrified. Instead, I was relieved to finally understand. And I was filled with compassion for his suffering, even now, as he confessed his craving to take my life. (Bella)
按常理说,我应该感到害怕才对,可我却为能揭开这一谜底感到轻松。我十分同情他所经历的所有这些痛苦,哪怕是现在,他表白要夺去我的生命。
❾ 经典欧美电影台词
《白日梦想家》影片经典台词:开拓视野,冲破艰险,看见世界,身临其境,贴近彼此,感受生活,这就是生活的目的。
《怦然心动》影片经典台词:有些人浅薄,有些人金玉其外而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。
《两小无猜》影片经典台词:年少时容易把一切都看得很重,更容易把看得很重的东西瞬间推翻,就像哭闹的孩子看到新玩具的那一刻,嘴角在眼泪干之前就已经上扬。
《爱在日落黄昏时》影片经典台词:我觉得,当你年轻的时候,你会相信你会认识很多人,但后来你才会发现能交流的人其实很少。
❿ 欧美大片10句经典台词
1 "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
"gone with the wind"(《乱世佳人》/《飘》),1939
2 "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."
"the Godfather"(《教父》),1972
3 "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."
"on the waterfront"(《江边》/《码头风云》),1954
4 "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
"the wizard of Oz"(《绿野仙踪》/《奥兹国的巫师》),1939
5 "Here's looking at you, kid."
"Casablanca"(《卡萨布兰卡》/《北非谍影》),1942
6 "Go ahead, make my day."
"sudden impact",1983
7 "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."
"sunset blvd."(《日落大道》),1950
8 "May the Force be with you."
"star wars episode IV: a new hope"(《星球大战之四:一个新的希望》/《星球大战》),1977
9 "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
"all about Eve"(《慧星美人》),1950
10 "You talking to me?"
"taxi driver"(《出租汽车司机》/《的士司机》),1976