⑴ 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
加勒比海盗:
1. I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately.我实在很抱歉。我并不知道。如果我见到一个市民我会马上通告你们的。 2. Clearly you’ve never been to Singapore.你肯定没去过新加坡。 3. But you have heard of me.但你听说过我。 4.Gentlemen,milady,you'll always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow. 先生们,女士,你们将永远记住这一天,因为你们差点儿就抓住了杰克.斯派洛船长。 5. Expect, once again, you’re between me and my way out. 只是你再一次挡住我逃跑。And now you have no weapon.而且你现在没有武器了。 6. Come on doggy. It’s just you and me now. 过来乖狗狗。现在只有我们两个了。Come on, you filthy, slimy mangy cur.过来,你这个肮脏的,黏糊糊的,生满疥癣的杂种狗。Don’t do that! No! No! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t.不要这样!不!不要!我并不是那个意思!我不是! 7. Human hair from my back.我身后的体毛。 8. The girl’s blood didn’t work.那女孩的血没用。 9. A distant cousin from my aunt’s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though, eunuch.他是我姑妈的外甥的远房表弟。声音不错,不过是个太监。 10. Welcome to Caribbean!欢迎来到加勒比! 11. A wedding! Oh, I love weddings!一个婚礼!噢,我喜欢婚礼! 12. (Jack: Palulay…Palu…li…la…la…lulu…Parlili…Parsnip…Parsley…Partner…Partner…)(Parley?)That’s the one! Parley!就是这个!谈判! 13. (Barbossa: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals lock into an epic battle until judgment day and trumpets sound?那么现在怎样?杰克.斯派洛?我们两个不死的怪物就这么漫长地打下去直到世界末日才分出胜负?)Jack: Or you could surrender.或者你可以投降。 14. Now,bring me that horizen.Hmm,hm...And really bad eggs.Drink up! My hearties!现在,让我看看地平线,嗯嗯....还有真正的坏蛋。干杯!我的水手们! 15. One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness.一件善举并不能补偿一个人作恶一世犯下的罪行。 16. Even a good decision,if made for the wrong reasons,can be a wrong decision.一个好的决定,如果做决定的原因是错误的也可能变成一个错误的决定。
⑶ 在电影中摘抄十句经典台词。(英文电影)
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves——生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
——泰戈尔
⑷ 经典英语电影台词
如下:
1、 After all, tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
2、 We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
3、 Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀。
4、 Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西。因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
5、 I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
6、 Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
7、 I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
⑸ 求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句
30句,怕网络不让发那么多字。我个人最喜欢的电影是《肖申克的救赎》。看了几十次了,每一次都好像能让我重生。这部电影的经典台词很多,网上流传最广的帮你摘录了一部分。
Red:Letmetellyousomethingmyfriend:Hopeisadangerousthing.Hopecandriveamaninsane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
Rednarrating:.Firstyouhate’em,th
enyougetusedto’em.Enoughtimepasses,getssoyoudependonthem.
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的时间过去后,你还会依赖它。
Rednarrating:.Truthis,Idon’twanttoknow.Somethingsarebetterleftuns
aid.I’,itcan"
texpressedinwords,.Itellyou,.allsdissolveaway,andforthebriefestofmoments,.
瑞德话外音:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。
()
AndyDufresne:Here’swhereitmakesthemostsense.Youneeditsoyoudon"tfoget.’tmadeoutofstoneThatthere’sa---there’sa---there’ssomethinginsidethat’syours,thattheycan’ttouch.
(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
AndyDufresne:That’sthebeautyofmusic.Theycan’ttakethatawayfromyou.
安迪:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。
RedreadinganoteleftbyAndy:Remember,Red,hopeisgoodthing,mabyethebestofthings.Andnogoodthingeverdies.
瑞德读安迪留下的条子:记住,瑞德,希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。美好的东西是永远不会死的。
Rednarrating:.h*ll,.We
werethelordsofallcreation.AsforAndy—-hespentthatbreakhunkeredin
theshade,astrangelittlesmileonhisface.watchingusdrinkhisbeer.
瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪——他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。
Rednarrating:Youcouldarguehe’.Or,.Me,,ifonlyforashortwhile.
瑞德话外音:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。
Rednarrating:’tmeantobecaged.Theirfeathersarejusttoobright.Andwhentheyflyaway,.DOESrejoice.Still,’regone.IguessIjustmissmyfriend.
瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。
Rednarraing:,;Ihopetoseemyfriendagain,andshakehishand;Ihope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。
Fearcanholdyouprisoner.Hopecansetyoufree.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
,andagreatmantosaveanother.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,
rdies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Getbusyliving,Orgetbusydying.
忙活,或者等死。
这句我更喜欢某个字幕组翻译的“汲汲于生,或汲汲于死”
============================================
还有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜欢的电影之一。
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
Would you be willing to trade?
你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会?
All the days from this day to that.
用这么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
仅有的一个机会。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到战场。
that they may take our lives.
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作战,你也许会死;逃走,你会活下来...至少暂时是这样,然而多年以后,你会终老而死。你们今天愿意用这些来交换一个机会吗?就是今天,回到这里告诉我们的敌人,他们也许会夺去我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·华莱士
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·华莱士:我爱你。永远都是。我要娶你。
Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由万岁……
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·华莱士:为什么帮我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。
全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的结尾。那种让人意犹未尽的感觉非常强烈。在最后结尾处,威廉姆·华莱士英勇就义,全城人民都不忍他继续被刽子手折磨而帮他求情,甚至刽子手都希望他说一句求饶的话。而他用尽全身力气,高喊了一个单词:“FREEDOM!!!!!!”
======================================================
《阿甘正传》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
这是我听过最好的答案。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。
⑹ 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 。
1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 出自《阿甘正传》
2、 You can't change the past. (过去的事是不可以改变的) 出自《狮子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本来就全靠运气) 出自《泰坦尼克号》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中注定) 出自《西雅图不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要让任何人知道你在想什么。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《乱世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救赎》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人为我,我为人人 出自《三个火枪手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》
http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html
附了网址 给你,那里面还有很多的。
⑺ 一些英语电影经典台词.谢谢
经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘扬.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我们将要让你们非常高兴。这里套用了克林特�6�1伊思特伍德的一句台词:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充实,使我高兴
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,谢谢。你(这么说)叫我非常高兴。
Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你们(电影观众)最终接纳了它们并且纳为自己的语言当中。
Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一个特别的纽带。Bond:双关语,既是“纽带”的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列电影的主角。主持人皮尔斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。
There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.
To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
“The Usual Suspects”惯常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的电影。
And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我们精选了100句电影台词,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台词。
winnow: 吹开糠皮, 吹掉, 精选
So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜欢的一种酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,电影爱好者们,我在和你说话。我们将会给你一个无法拒绝的出价。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 这是一个双关语,套用了电影《教父》里边马龙�6�1白兰度的一句著名台词。
Make an offer: 出价,提出条件
经典英文电影台词
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
⑻ 求30句经典英文电影对白
《肖申克的救赎》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死
《乱世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
--------------------
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则
《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空军一号》
“My family first”
《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
简-爱 :
简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!
简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
简:你是说真的?You mean it?
罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.
⑼ 英文原版电影经典台词
电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。
1.来自《楚门的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。
《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
我们的生活何尝不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。
⑽ 英语电影经典台词都有哪些
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。)——《Forrest Gump》(阿甘正传)
2、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.(你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。)——《Shawshank Redemption》(肖申克的救赎)
3、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.(世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。)——《The Lion King》(狮子王)
4、Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。)——《Gone with The Wind 》(乱世佳人)
5、All life is a game of luck.(生活本来就全靠运气。)——《TITANIC》(泰坦尼克号)