Ⅰ 60句英语电影台词
去网上找几部电影的字母就OK啦 还是中英对照的呢
Ⅱ 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
Ⅲ 谁知到这是什么外国电影有句台词是:让我们重新开始,第二次机会。。。
中文名《曼哈顿女佣》或者《女佣变凤凰》.
Ⅳ 50句英语经典正能量电影台词
1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人。
6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯,希望让你重获自由。
7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬间,过去的一切都离你而去,剩下的只有回忆。
——《泰坦尼克号》
1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以,把你的心交给我吧.。
2、we're women. our choices are never easy。
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
别那样,不说再见,坚持下去。
4、you jump ,i jump.
生死相随。
5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
当你一无所有,你没有什么可以失去。
6、to make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
——《阿甘正传》
1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,继续前进。
2、i am a man of my word.
我是信守承诺的人。
3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
我门都有自己的命运 没有什么是随随变变发生的 它都是计划的一部分。
6、you are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同。
7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
9、mirackes happen every day.
奇迹每天都会发生。
10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
在你前进前必须先甩掉过去。
12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
——《速度与激情》
1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。
2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.
我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。
3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.
人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。
4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。
5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想钓大鱼,得到深水去。
6、some things you just have to take on faith.
有时你只需依靠信念。
7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能对我指指点点。
Ⅳ 钢铁侠 蜘蛛侠 疯狂原始人 辛德勒的名单 勇敢的心 电影 英文经典对白 各十句
钢铁侠
想要不被欺负,棍子得比别人粗
Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.
托尼·斯塔克:他们说,这个世界上最好的武器,是不必开火的。我恭敬地表示不同意。我认为最好的武器只需要发射一次。我父亲是这么做的(托尼的父亲参与了原子弹制造),美国也是这么做的(向日本投放原子弹),到目前为止,这个道理仍然还算正确。
Tony Stark: They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only need to fire once. That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.
我应该已经死了...肯定是为了某个理由而存活了下来…现在我终于知道了……我应该做些什么……
I should be dead already... It must be for a reason... I just finally know... what I have to do...
我希望我能保护好我所不能失去的东西。
I hope I can protect the one thing i can't live without
我会给你一个选择,你是想要苟且偷生,还是死得其所?
I'm gonna offer the choice.Do you want an empty life.or a meaning ful death?
今天就是你余生的第一天
Today is the first day...of what's left of you life
满大人:女士们,孩子们,懦夫们。很多人认为我是恐怖分子,但我自认为是一名导师。给你们上的第一节课内容是,英雄,从不存在。
MANDARIN:ladies,children,sheep.Some people call me a terrorist.I co nsider myself a teacher.Lesson number1、heroes,there is no such thing。
情况不一样了,我必须要保护我唯一离不了的人。那就是你。
Things are different now.I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without.That's you.
我是托尼史塔克,我制造了这些东西,我有个超级好的女朋友。我还偶尔拯救一下世界。但是为什么我彻夜难眠。
I'm Tony Stark,I built neat stuff,I got a great girl,And occasinally,saved the world.So I Can't tight sleep.
事实是... ...我就是钢铁侠
The fact is ...... I'm Ironman.
(ps.因为不清楚你说的哪一部于是从第一部到第三部都有写)
蜘蛛侠
能力越大,责任越大
With great power there must also come great responsiblity.
我们每一个人都面临选择,我们是什么样的人,取决于你选择做什么样的人。
It's the choices we make that makes us who we are, and we always have a choice to make things right.
当我看着你,看着你看着我,我变得坚强,也更软弱,觉得兴奋,却害怕。
Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified.
无论什么离开,无论什么还在身旁,我们总是要自己做选择。我的朋友harry告诉我:他选择做最棒的自己,这让我们选择做自己,而我们总是能选择怎样做才是对的。
whatever comes away,whatever better way have ranging asides, we always have a choice.My friend harry told me that: He choice to be the best himself.It's the choices make us we are and we can always choice to do what's right.
(ps.依旧是把蜘蛛侠三部曲和超凡系列的写下来了pps.以前没发现蜘蛛侠的怎么这么少)
疯狂原始人
不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向着太阳,你就能找到明天!
Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!
我们现在这不叫活着,这只是没有死去
Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我们从没机会探索外面的世界,是因为我爸爸的那条规则:新事物是不好的,永远要小心!
We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is alwaysbad. Never not be afraid!
我还有很多话要说。我想跟你解释很多事情,可是总是没时间
I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.
不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。这些的中心是什么?跟着太阳走。我改变不了什么,也没什么主意。但是我有我的力量,你们现在需要这个。
There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.
我想这应该叫做拥抱。
I think this is called a hug.
这感觉真好,它应该叫什么名字
this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?
我们的世界依旧充满了危险与困难
Our world is full of danger and difficulties
在黑暗与恐惧中一成不变地生活着
Live permanently stuck in darkness and fears
这是大脑,我想的很多点子都来自这里。坦克:老爸!我没有大脑!
This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go. Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.
辛德勒名单
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以得到一个更多的人…可是我没有!可是我…我没有!
Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person… and I didn't! And I… I didn't!
伊萨克·斯特恩:世世代代都会记得你的所作所为。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊萨克·斯特恩:奥斯卡,因为你已经有一万一千人活了下来。看看他们。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我试试。我可以救出更多人。
Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just… I could have got more.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:看着,你所需要做的事情就是告诉我,它对你来说,值多少钱。你看每一个人值多少?
Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
阿蒙·高斯:今天就是历史。今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后年轻人将会对今天充满好奇。今天就是历史并且你们就是其中的一部分。六百年前,当他们到处散播对黑死亡的谴责,所谓的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告诉犹太人他们应该到克拉科夫去。他们来了。他们带着财产来到这座城市。他们定居下来。他们掌握权利。他们在商业、科学、教育和艺术上兴盛起来。没有他们带来的东西就没有他们的繁荣。六个世纪以来,这儿是犹太人的克拉科夫。到今晚为止,这六百年将会是谣言。他们从来没有发生过。今天就是历史。
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海伦,总是正确的答案。
Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:他们在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道吗,犹太人。当你和他们很亲近地工作时,就像我,你这么想。他们有这样的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被这种病毒感染了。他们应该被同情,而不是惩罚。他们应该接受治疗因为这样才能像斑疹伤寒症一样真实。我一直是这么认为的。这和金钱有关系吗?嗯?
Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
伊萨克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支烟,我就抽了一半。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊萨克·斯特恩:你已经做得很多了。
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
勇敢的心
作战,你也许会死;逃走,你会活下来...至少暂时是这样,然而多年以后,你会终老而死。你们今天愿意用这些来交换一个机会吗?就是今天,回到这里告诉我们的敌人,他们也许会夺去我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·华莱士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you‘ll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin‘ to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they‘ll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
告诉你的国王,威廉·华莱士不会屈服于统治,在我活着时,所有苏格兰人都是!
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过.
Many man dies,not every man really lives
斯蒂芬:上帝说这必将是一场漂亮的胜仗。(我们有着)(或者他们有着)最精良的战士。
Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.
自由万岁……
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
威廉·华莱士:我爱你。永远都是。我要娶你。
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom." -- William Wallace
以上全部来自网络,翻译可能多多少少有点问题吧。
蜘蛛侠的应该还有很多只是找双语的太麻烦了,感觉没分有不是很想找。
如果觉得有些话并不经典那请你去看一遍电影吧,每个人的感觉不一样喜欢的地方不一样,如果真的那么想知道经典台词,就算知道了是什么对白不知道它的含义哪有什么意义呢?
还有疑问?
Ⅵ 英语电影的经典对白 50句
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。{转}
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992) 56,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989) 100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
Ⅶ 经典英文电影对白起码2~3分钟中英文对照
简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!
简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
简:你是说真的?You mean it?
罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.
Ⅷ 急求·经典英文电影台词,对白
我让客人寄放锁匙好几年了
I've had customers leaving keys here for years
有时过几天就拿走
Sometimes they pick them up in a few days
有时几星期
Sometimes it takes a few weeks
大部份时候呢?
Well, what about most of the time?
大部份时候,锁匙留在瓶里
Most of the time, the keys stay in the jar
为什么留着它们?
Well why do you keep them?
应该扔掉算了
You should just throw them out
不行
No
我不能那么做
No I couldn't do that
为什么?
Why not?
要是我把它们扔掉
If I threw these keys away
那些门就会永远锁着
then those doors will be closed forever
这点不应该由我作主
And that shouldn't be up to me to decide
【凡事都有理由的】
我猜我只是在找理由
Guess I'm just looking for a reason
根据我的观察
Well, from my observations
不知道反倒更好
sometimes it's better off not knowing
有时根本就没有理由
and other times there's no reason to be found
凡事都有理由
Everything has a reason
【钥匙们的故事】
说说其他锁匙的故事好吗?
Will you tell me the stories behind those other keys?
为什么?
What for?
我只是好奇它们的来历
I just wondered how they all ended up here
挑一串
Pick one
那是几年前一对年青情侣的
Those belonged to a young couple a few years ago.
他们竟天真地相信
They were naive enough to believe
他们会共度余生
that they were gonna spend the rest of their lives together
后来怎样?
Well, what happened?
后来人生变迁
Life happened
世事变迁,光阴变迁
Things happened. Yeah, time happened
几乎一切都不外如是
It's pretty much always the case more or less
又或者其中一个跟别人跑了
Or maybe one of them ran off with someone else
或者感情淡了
Maybe the feelings just went away
这一串呢?
What about these?
那是一位老婆婆的
Those belonged to a little old lady
她的好朋友探访她时会来拿
Her best friend would pick them up and come to visit her
她留下锁匙后我就没再见过她
She dropped them off and I never saw her again
我猜…我的意思是,她很老了
I presumed, I mean, she was pretty old
我猜可能已经过世
I presumed she passed away or something
这一串呢?
What about these?
这一串是一个小伙子的
These keys used to belong to a young lad
来自英国曼曼彻斯特
from Manchester England
有抱负,有梦想
who made plans and had dreams
想从纽约开始
of running every marathon in this country
跑遍美国的马拉松
starting in New York
他打算把经历写成日志
He was going to write a journal about his experiences
结果却开了家小餐室
and ended up running a cafe.
后来锁匙交给一个俄国少女
Later they were given to a Russian girl
她喜欢收集锁匙
who loved collecting keys
和看夕阳
and watching sunsets
可惜她爱夕阳多过爱这串锁匙
Unfortunately, she loved sunsets more than the keys
最后消失在夕阳中
and ended up disappearing into one
【原地不动,也许那个人会回来找你】
你为什么不去找她?
Why didn't you go looking for her?
小时候
When I was little
我妈周末会带我去公园
me mum used to take me to the park on weekends
她说要是我迷路
She said if I ever got lost
就站定在一个地方,她会回来找我
I had to stay in one place so that she'd find me
行得通吗?
Does that work?
不大通
Not really
【有时候,我们需要借助一些东西帮我们看清和记住周遭发生的那些个事情】
你的监视器怎么了?
What's wrong with your camera?
不知道
Oh, I don't know
它这几天心情很差
It's been in a lousy mood these past few days
它对小偷没有阻喝作用吧?
It doesn't really keep people from stealing, does it?
没有
No
没什么用
Not really
但我喜欢有它在,因为…
But I like having it around, 'cause
它就像我的日记
for me it's like my diary
明白吗?
You know?
有时晚上我会翻带来看
Some nights, I watch the tapes back and
惊讶那么多事在我面前发生
I'm amazed at how much I've missed
而我居然什么都没看见
That's going on right in front of me
你一定有一大堆录影带
You must have a lot of tapes
我没有全部留着
I don't keep them all
不至于那么变态
I'm not that weird
只留精彩片段
Only the highlights
【再见,不想说什么】
该如何跟你不想失去的人说再见?
How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without?
我没说再见
I didn't say goodbye
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything
就这样走了
I just walked away
那一夜结束时
At the end of that night
我决定用最长的方式过马路
I decided to take the longest way to cross the street
【忙碌,可以让我忘记想念】
打两份工很累
Working two jobs is exhausting
但起码令我忙着
But at least it keeps me busy
更重要的是令我没时间想他
and most importantly, it keeps my mind away from him
【打算喝九杯的,原来八杯就可以让我醉了】
这是你的账单
Here's your check
才八杯?
Just eight?
我敢发誓我起码喝了九杯
I coulda sworn I had at least nine
没有,只喝了八杯
No, just eight
【攒钱买车,开到无处可去】
我想储钱买车
I'm trying to save up for a car
要去哪里?
Where are you going?
没有特定目的地,不过…
Well, I don't have any specific destination in mind, but
我要到处去,直到没地方可去
I'm just gonna go until I run out of places to go
真希望我也可以那样
I wish I could do that
【拿什么做筹码?】
拿一个白筹码
pick up a white chip.
它象征你有决心
You take it as a symbol of your intention
不会喝醉
to stay sober.
要是你
And if you
不小心又喝了
slip up and drink again
就必需回去再拿一个筹码
you got to come back and pick up another chip.
这一个是九十天的
This one is for ninety days.
我撑了那么久
I got that far.
就那么一次
Once.
看到这些白筹码吗,莉丝?
See all those white chips, Lizzie?
我是白筹码之王
I am the king of the white chip.
亲爱的谢洛米
Dear Jeremy.
我想起阿尼说的不醉筹码
I thought about what Arnie said about the sobriety chips,
如何把注意力集中在其他事情上
how to focus your attention on something else
以便戒瘾
in order to cure your addiction.
如果我有瘾,我会选择蓝莓批当筹码
If I was an addict, I'd choose blueberry pie as my chip.
【有的事写出来比较好】
为什么不打电话?
Why not pick up the phone?
有些事写出来比较好
Some things are better on paper.
是吗?
Oh you think so?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
这个嘛
Well, you know
听了你那天说的话
I listened to what you said the other day.
我想写封信给我老婆
So I'm trying to write a letter to my wife.
我们早就不再说话了
We don't talk to each other much anymore
我想试试你的方法
so I thought maybe I'd try your method.
【我已经不是你的谁了,你记住了么?我要重新开始】
妈的,阿尼!
Oh goddammit Arnie!
我们已经分居了!
We're, we're separated!
我不再跟你住了!
I don't live with you anymore!
不再跟你说话了!
I don't talk to you anymore!
你是我妈的老婆!
You are my goddamn wife!
我还是你妈的老公!
And I am still your goddamn husband!
不,你不是…
No, no you're not...
不再是了
Not anymore.
那么我是谁?
Well then what am I?
你谁也不是
You're nothing.
对我来说谁都不是
Nothing to me.
苏琳,求求你,求求你宝贝
Sue Lynne, please, please, please baby.
别这样,别这样对我
Don't do this, don't do this to me.
我爱你,我很爱你
I love you, I love you so much.
我只是,只是需要一点时间
I just, I just need a little more time.
妈的,阿尼!
Goddammit Arnie!
你该放手了
No, no you gotta let me go.
我再也受不了,你必需让我走
I can't do it anymore. You gotta let me go now.
我必需离开,重新开始
I'm gonna go, I'm restart my life
我要找份工作
and I'm gonna get me a job.
【你终于放手了,为什么我感觉那么疼?】
于是我们.尝试…
So we tried
以喝酒来找回爱情
drinking our way back into love.
但早上醒来总觉得没意思
But it never made sense in the morning.
于是我玩失踪
So I ran.
每次回来
And every time I came back,
他仍然在
he was here.
仍然为我疯狂
And he was still crazy about me.
你知道
You know,
我以前会幻想他死了
I used to daydream about him dying.
我觉得…
I thought it was the
只有那样才能摆脱他
only way I'd get clear of him.
你一定很恨他
You must have hated him.
我不恨他
I didn't hate him.
我只是希望他…
I just wanted him to
放开我
let go of me.
结果…
And...
现在他放手了
now that he has,
我只感到痛…
it hurts me more than
痛得肝肠寸断
anything else in the whole world.
【离开了,有什么会留下?】
不知道人们会记得阿尼什么
I wonder how people would remember Arnie
人一旦离开,就只留下
When you're gone, all that's left behind are the memories
为别人制造的回忆
you created in other people's lives
或是账单上的几道餐点
or just a couple of items on a bill
【要找的人不在了,就把钥匙丢了,不要再留恋吧】
那串锁匙还在吗?
You still have the keys?
在,我记得你说过
Yeah... I always remember what you said
千万不要扔掉
about never throwing them away, about never
永远不要把门关上,我还记得
closing those doors forever. I remember
有时就算你手上有锁匙
Sometimes, even if you have the keys
门还是打不开
those doors still
不是吗?
can't be opened, can they?
就算门没锁
Even if the door is open
你要找的人也可能不在了,卡雅
the person you're looking for may not be there, Katya
【爱结束的时候,梦也醒了】
梦始于夏天
It began in the summer
终结于次年春天
and was over by the following spring
当中有许多不开心的晚上
In between, there was as many unhappy nights
也有很多快乐的日子
as there were happy days
大多数发生在这家餐室
Most of them took place in this cafe
然后有一晚
And then one night
那扇门被大力关上,梦醒了
a door slammed and the dream was over
【有时候,去有的地方,是为了找曾经有过的那刹那的感觉】
我根本没想过你仍然会在这里
You know, I didn't even think you'd still be here
那你为什么来?
Why'd you come?
大概是想看看我还记不记得…
I guess I just wanted to see if I could remember
当时的感觉
what it felt like
【靠着直觉和运气,有时候就赌上了所有】
我总是被玩啤牌的人吸引
I've always been fascinated by card players
他们靠直觉与运气赌上一切
They risk everything on their instincts and their luck
【分不清白天和黑夜,我怎么还会失眠呢?】
在赌场工作时间太长会失去时间感
Working long hours in the casino makes you lose track of the time
我总分不清白天和黑夜
And I'm never sure whether it's day or night
不过起码不必担心失眠问题了
But at least I don't have to worry about my sleeping problem anymore
它不知怎的消失了
Somehow it's gone away
人人都可以做梦
We can all dream, Aloha
【因为怀念过去,所以总有时候会睡不着】
莱丝莉,你睡着了?
Hey Leslie, are you asleep?
没有
No
我念念不忘以前的好牌
I keep playing old poker hands in my head
你呢?
You?
也念念不忘…
Same
【连自己都未必信得过,别人又如何能去相信呢?】
相信别人,但一定要切牌
Trust everyone but always cut the cards
这是我爸教落最有用的真理
Best thing my father ever taught me
你知道什么意思吗?
You know what that means?
就是不要相信任何人
It means never trust anybody
你那么会观察别人…
If you're so good at reading people
为什么还会输?
Then why did I lose?
对啊
Yeah
因为你不可能永远都赢
Because you can't always win
你能击败对手,但不能击败运气
You can beat players but you can't beat luck
如果运势不佳
Sometimes your rhythm's off
看透别人还是会出差错
you read the person right but still do the wrong thing
因为你信任他们?
Because you trust them?
因为你连自己都信不过
Because you can't even trust yourself
【有时侯为了不寂寞,找个伴,所以编了个谎言】
我说我输清光,对吧?
I told you I lost everything back at Harlan's, didn't I?
对
Yeah
其实与事实有点出入
Well, that's not exactly how it went down
那场赌局我大获全胜
See, I beat that game on its ass, Beth
把他们打得落花流水
I knocked them off their feet
牌开得跟我预料的一样
The cards turned just like I knew they would
我完全看准我的对手
I read the other players just right
我把他们的钱都赢光了
I walked away with all their money
那么你骗了我
So you lied to me
或者我不想分给你
Maybe I didn't want to share
或者我想看你多易信人、多易呃
Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were
或者我只是想找个伴
Maybe I just wanted company. You know?
路程很长,白丝
It's a long ride, Beth
我不想一个人走
I didn't want to go alone
Ⅸ 求 经典英语电影对白 要英文的!!要对白!!不要只给个电影名!
《肖申克的救赎》经典英文对白
The Shawshank Redemption
1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4."some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright..."
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
6.I find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考,我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝;我希望......
7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.
我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。
《海上钢琴师》 经典英文对白
1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn’t see an end to it.
It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.
It was what I didn’t see.
Take the piano.
Keys begin. Keys end.
You know there are 88 of them.
They’re not infinite. You’re infinite.
And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
I like that. That I can live by.
But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out
in front of me.
Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.
That keyboard is infinite.
Then on that keyboard there’s no music you can play.
That’s God’s piano.
Did you see the streets?
There’re thousands of them.
How do you choose just one?
One woman, one house, one way to die…….
You don’t even know where it comes to an end.
Aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the
thought of it?
I was born on this ship.
And the world passed me by.
But 2000 people at a time and there’re old wishes here .
But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..
You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not
infinite.
I learned to live that way.
Land?
Land is a ship too big for me,
It’s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to
strong, music I don’t know how to play.
I can never get off this ship.
At best, I didn’t step off my life.
After all, I don’t exist for anyone.
偌大的城市,绵延无尽。
并非是我眼见的让我停住了脚步,
而是我所看不见的。你能明白吗?
拿钢琴来说。
键盘有始亦有终。
你确切地知道88个键就在那儿,错不了。
它们并不是无限的,而你,才是无限的。你能在键盘上表现的音乐是无限的。
我喜欢这样,我能轻松应付。
而你现在让我走过跳板,走到城市里,
等着我的是一个没有尽头的键盘。
我又怎能在这样的键盘上弹奏呢?
那是上帝的键盘啊!
你看到那数不清的街道吗?
如何只选择其中一条去走?
一个共渡一生的女人,一幢属于自己的屋子,一种生与死的方式~~~~
你甚至不知道什么时候才是尽头。
一想到这个,难道不会害怕、会崩溃吗?
我在这艘船上出生。
世事千变万化,然这艘船每次只载2000人。
这里有着希望,但仅在船头和船尾之间。
你可以在有限的钢琴上奏出你的欢欣快乐。
我习惯了这样的生活。
陆地?
陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,
太漂亮的女人,太长的旅程,太浓烈的香水,无从着手的音乐。
我永远无法走下这艘船,
这样的话,我宁可舍弃我的生命。
毕竟,我从来没有为任何人存在过
http://..com/question/83418805.html
-----------
兄弟连
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes."
我记得我的孙子曾问过我,他说:"爷爷,你是这个重大战争中的英雄吗?"我回答:"不;但我与英雄们一起服役"
1 曾经感动我们的经典英文电影对白
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
作者:218.79.227.*2006-7-22 22:28 回复此发言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 回复:曾经感动我们的经典英文电影对白
泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空军一号》
“My family first”
《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则
http://tieba..com/f?kz=116655495
Ⅹ 《返老还童》电影的经典台词。(英文+翻译)
1.Some people, were born to sit by a river.
无论什么肤色,什么体型,人们都是孤独的。但可怕的不是孤独,而是惧怕孤独。其实孤独没什么不好,真的。
NGUNDA OTI: Plenty times you be alone. You different like us, it's gonna be that way. But I tell you a little secret. Fat people,skinny people, tall people, white people... they just as alone as us... But they scaredshitless... Not a thing wrong with being alone... no sir...
2.Some get struck by lightning.
当我瞎了一个眼睛,几乎听不见晨间喧嚣,动不动就抽搐,总是丢三落四,上帝却依然扔下闪电来提醒我,能够活着已经是桩幸运的事了。
MR. DAWS: I'm blind in the one eye...I can't hardly hear...I get twitches and shakes out of nowhere... I lose my line of thought... but you know what... God keeps reminding me I'm lucky to be alive...
3.Some have an ear for music.
无所谓你弹奏得怎样,重要的是你弹琴时的感受……我们命中注定要失去我们所爱之人,不然我们怎么知道他们在我们生命中有多重要?
THE WOMAN: It isn't how well you play, it's how you feel about what you're playing... We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us.
4.Some are artists.
有时事与愿违,你大可以像疯狗一样咆哮,怨天尤人,诅咒命运,悔不当初……但走到最后一刻,还是不得不安静地放手归去……
CAPT. MIKE: You can be mad as a mad dawg at the way things went... You can swear, curse the fates, regret everything you ever did.. but when it comes to the end... You have to let it go...
5.Some swim.
我一直等着,等着自己的状况变好,但我自己从未做过什么,人生就这么平白无辜地浪费了。
ELIZABETH ABBOTT: I kept waiting, thinking I would do something to change my circumstance... Do something... But I never did... It's an awful waste, you can never get it back... wasted time... If we're going to have an affair, you're never to look at me ring the day, we must always part by sunrise, and we can never say "I And when it is over I will send you a card that will simply say goodbye... Those are the rules...
6.Some know buttons.
当我还是个小孩子的时候我会早早醒来跑到湖边看日出。那一刻的感觉,好像全世界只有我一个人似的。
THOMAS BUTTON: When I was a boy I would love to wake up before anybody else and run down to the lake to watch the day begin. It was as if I was the only one alive.
7.Some know Shakespeare.
看守我这衰弱的老头子的好人们,让垂死的摩提默在这儿歇一歇吧。我由于长期监禁,肢体痛楚不堪,好像刚从刑架上拖下来的人一般。我这满头白发,是在苦难的岁月中折磨出来的,它预示着摩提默的死期不远了。
TIZZY: "Kind keepers of my weak decaying age, Let dying Mortimer here rest himself. Even like a man new haled from the rack. So fare my limbs with long imprisonment. And these gray locks, the pursuivants of death, Nestor-like aged in an age of care, Argue the end of Edmund Mortimer."
8.Some are mothers.
每个人对于自己的感受都不一样。我们都走向同一个方向,只是走的路不同罢了。本杰明,你有你自己的道路。
QUEENIE: Everybody feels different about themselves one way or another. We're all goin' the same way, just taking different roads to get there... You're on your own road, Benjamin.
9.And some people.
有些东西,是亘古不变的。
DAISY: Maybe some things last.
There is always something that I should remember for the rest of my life.
总有一些事情是我需要铭记一生的。
You could be mad as a mad dog at the way things went.
you can swear and curse the fates,
but when it comes to the end,
you have to let go.
你可以像疯狗那样对周围的一切愤愤不平
你可以诅咒命运
但是等到最后一刻到来之时
你还得平静的放手而去。
For what it's worth, it's never too late, or in my case, too early, to be whoever you want to be.
There's no time limit, stop whenever you want.
You can change or stay the same.
There's no rules to this thing.
We can make the best or the worst of it.
I hope you make the best of it.
I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
I hope you live a life you're proud of.
If you find that you are not,
I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
一件事无论太晚或者对于我来说太早,都不会阻拦你成为你想成为的那个人,这个过程没有时间的期限,只要你想,随时都可以开始,要改变或者保留原状都无所谓,做事本不应该有所束缚,我们可以办好这件事却也可以把它搞砸,但我希望最终你能成为你想成为的人。
我希望你有时能驻足于这个令你感到惊叹的世界,体会你从未有过的感觉。我希望你能见到其他与你观点不同的人们。我希望你能有一个值得自豪的人生。如果你想象的生活不一样,我希望你能有勇气重新启程。
You never know what's coming for you!
你永远也不清楚... 接下来会发生什么
We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?
我们注定要失去我们所爱的人,要不然我们怎么知道他们对我们有多么的重要。
What are you thinking?
I was thinking how nothing lasts.
And what a shame that is.
Some things last.
-Goodnight, Daisy.
-Goodnight, Benjamin.
你在想什么呢?
我在想没有什么东西能持续到永远的...
我们也不例外
有些东西就是会持续到永远的
其实这也是我从网上找的,请笑纳。