1、All life is a game of luck
生活本来就全靠运气
——《泰坦尼克号》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
——《泰坦尼克号》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了
——《泰坦尼克号》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧
——《肖申克的救赎》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救赎》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人应该有一技之长。差点忘了,我不能从你这儿带走这个,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救赎》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二选一,忙着活,或忙着死
——《肖申克的救赎》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救赎》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心怀希望是一件好事,也许是最好的事,心怀希望就永远有希望
——《肖申克的救赎》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。
——《阿甘正传》
2. 求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句
30句,怕网络不让发那么多字。我个人最喜欢的电影是《肖申克的救赎》。看了几十次了,每一次都好像能让我重生。这部电影的经典台词很多,网上流传最广的帮你摘录了一部分。
Red:Letmetellyousomethingmyfriend:Hopeisadangerousthing.Hopecandriveamaninsane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
Rednarrating:.Firstyouhate’em,th
enyougetusedto’em.Enoughtimepasses,getssoyoudependonthem.
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的时间过去后,你还会依赖它。
Rednarrating:.Truthis,Idon’twanttoknow.Somethingsarebetterleftuns
aid.I’,itcan"
texpressedinwords,.Itellyou,.allsdissolveaway,andforthebriefestofmoments,.
瑞德话外音:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。
()
AndyDufresne:Here’swhereitmakesthemostsense.Youneeditsoyoudon"tfoget.’tmadeoutofstoneThatthere’sa---there’sa---there’ssomethinginsidethat’syours,thattheycan’ttouch.
(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
AndyDufresne:That’sthebeautyofmusic.Theycan’ttakethatawayfromyou.
安迪:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。
RedreadinganoteleftbyAndy:Remember,Red,hopeisgoodthing,mabyethebestofthings.Andnogoodthingeverdies.
瑞德读安迪留下的条子:记住,瑞德,希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。美好的东西是永远不会死的。
Rednarrating:.h*ll,.We
werethelordsofallcreation.AsforAndy—-hespentthatbreakhunkeredin
theshade,astrangelittlesmileonhisface.watchingusdrinkhisbeer.
瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪——他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。
Rednarrating:Youcouldarguehe’.Or,.Me,,ifonlyforashortwhile.
瑞德话外音:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。
Rednarrating:’tmeantobecaged.Theirfeathersarejusttoobright.Andwhentheyflyaway,.DOESrejoice.Still,’regone.IguessIjustmissmyfriend.
瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。
Rednarraing:,;Ihopetoseemyfriendagain,andshakehishand;Ihope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。
Fearcanholdyouprisoner.Hopecansetyoufree.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
,andagreatmantosaveanother.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,
rdies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Getbusyliving,Orgetbusydying.
忙活,或者等死。
这句我更喜欢某个字幕组翻译的“汲汲于生,或汲汲于死”
============================================
还有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜欢的电影之一。
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
Would you be willing to trade?
你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会?
All the days from this day to that.
用这么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
仅有的一个机会。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到战场。
that they may take our lives.
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作战,你也许会死;逃走,你会活下来...至少暂时是这样,然而多年以后,你会终老而死。你们今天愿意用这些来交换一个机会吗?就是今天,回到这里告诉我们的敌人,他们也许会夺去我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·华莱士
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·华莱士:我爱你。永远都是。我要娶你。
Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由万岁……
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·华莱士:为什么帮我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。
全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的结尾。那种让人意犹未尽的感觉非常强烈。在最后结尾处,威廉姆·华莱士英勇就义,全城人民都不忍他继续被刽子手折磨而帮他求情,甚至刽子手都希望他说一句求饶的话。而他用尽全身力气,高喊了一个单词:“FREEDOM!!!!!!”
======================================================
《阿甘正传》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
这是我听过最好的答案。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。
3. 最地道最感人的英文电影对白
卓别林<城市之光>
(City
Lights)经典结尾的无声对白
恢复视觉的盲女触摸到流浪汉的手,感觉很熟悉,她问:"You?"
流浪汉紧张地点头,然后问:"You
can
see
now?"
她微笑着回答,"Yes,
I
can
see
now."
4. 最美的十大经典电影英文对白,哪一句触动了你
1、萝莉:生活是否永远艰辛?还是仅仅童年才如此?
大叔:总是如此!
2、小丑:是你让我变得更完整!
3、有些朋友常是一闪而逝,就像路上的行人一样。
4、你中有我,我中有你。(有多少人想歪)
5、为什么你不让别人看到你善良的一面?因为如果他们看见了。就会期望我一直是善良的。
6、整条街的智商都被你拉低了。
7、就像需要阳光,我需要你的爱。
5. 一部英文电影的十句经典台词有哪些
1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.
翻译:年轻的时候你以为会和许多人心灵相通,但是后来你发现,这样的事情一辈子只会发生那么几次。
2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.
翻译:我要你知道,我会一直在你身边,你有任何事都可以来找我.
3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.
翻译:我跨越浩瀚的时间海洋来寻找你。
4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,“Yes, I will remember you.”But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.
翻译:岁月匆匆,我爱上过很多女人。当她们紧紧拥抱我时,问我是否会记得她们。我会说“是的,我会记得你。”但唯一我从来没有忘记的,是一个从来没有问过我的人。
5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.
翻译:如果你不出去走走,你就会以为眼前的就是全世界。
6. 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
7. 收集经典英文电影台词
Rose: I love you Jack.
Rose:Jack,我爱你!
Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
Jack:别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
Rose: I'm so cold.
Rose:我很冷。
Jack: Listen Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and your gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here not this night. Not like this do you understand me?
Jack:听着, Rose,...你一定能脱险,活下去... 生很多孩子,看着他们长大, 你会安享晚年...安息在暖和的床上, 而不是在这里, 不是今晚,不是这样死去,明白吗?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Rose:我身体已经麻木了。
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
Jack:赢得船票...是我一生最幸运的事, 让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸, 你一定要帮我,答应我活下去, 答应我,你不会放弃...无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样... Rose,答应我,千万别忘了。
Rose: I promise.
Rose:我答应你。
Jack: Never let go.
Jack:不要食言。
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.
Rose:我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。
这是《泰坦尼克号》里的经典对白
望采纳
8. 有哪些经典的英文电影台词
1. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
2. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979
“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)
3. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)
4. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
"梦想由此构成。"《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
5. "E.T, phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982
第15名:“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16. "They call me Mr. Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967
“他们叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)
7. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941
“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)
8. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
9. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
10. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942
“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
11. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
12. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962
“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
13. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
14. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950
“我很大!是画面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
15. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
16 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
哪你那天过来看我吧! (侬本多情,1993)
17 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
我在这儿走着!我在这儿走着!(午夜牛郎,1969)
18,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
19,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
20,I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
9. 50句英语经典正能量电影台词
1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人。
6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯,希望让你重获自由。
7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬间,过去的一切都离你而去,剩下的只有回忆。
——《泰坦尼克号》
1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以,把你的心交给我吧.。
2、we're women. our choices are never easy。
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
别那样,不说再见,坚持下去。
4、you jump ,i jump.
生死相随。
5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
当你一无所有,你没有什么可以失去。
6、to make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
——《阿甘正传》
1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,继续前进。
2、i am a man of my word.
我是信守承诺的人。
3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
我门都有自己的命运 没有什么是随随变变发生的 它都是计划的一部分。
6、you are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同。
7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
9、mirackes happen every day.
奇迹每天都会发生。
10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
在你前进前必须先甩掉过去。
12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
——《速度与激情》
1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。
2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.
我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。
3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.
人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。
4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。
5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想钓大鱼,得到深水去。
6、some things you just have to take on faith.
有时你只需依靠信念。
7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能对我指指点点。
10. 经典英文电影台词
导语: 提到经典的电影作品,相信大家会想到不少,其中不乏经典的英文电影,比如《 阿甘正传》.《乱世佳人》等等。下面就来看看我特别整理的经典英文电影台词吧。
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的'命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三、《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四、《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
七、《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
扩展阅读:《加菲猫》剧情简介
加菲猫(比尔·默里 配音)是世界上最幸福的一只猫,它愤世又懒惰,整天除了做它热爱的睡觉吃饭之外,就无所事事了。事实就是这样:生活对加菲猫来说简直好得不能再好了,似乎每个人都喜欢它。加菲猫最喜欢做的事情,肯定是坐在电视机前舒服的椅子上,看它喜欢的电视节目。因为这事,它还没少与主人乔恩(布瑞金·梅耶 饰)争夺摇控器呢,不过最后赢的还是它,谁叫它是宝贝宠物呢。