导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 双人英语电影对白片段

双人英语电影对白片段

发布时间:2022-04-11 16:33:31

1. 经典英语电影两人对白

棋逢敌手
微电影
也可以一人分饰两角
但是比较单一
新郎不是我
去买婚礼用的盘子那段
一天
两人对白很多啦
你随意选
我觉得
开头

最后两人在山坡上那段都很好

2. 高分求一段关于谈论电影的双人英语对话

Let's talk about Chinese Movie "Assembly" --集结号;

1.Do you know there is a very popular movie?
2. Really? You know I am very interested in watching movie, what is it?
3. Assembly!!! Last week, I watched it, Fantastic!!
4. Oh, I know it. I watched it too 2 weeks ago. I was touched by it and dropped some tears.
5. Me too, I also was touched by it very much. It is a good movie. Did you hear some news about the chief actor -- GuZi Di(谷子地)?
6. What?
7. Because he sank into the role so deeply that he couldn't awake himself after finiding the movie.
8. Really?
9. He caught a very bad mood, in his mind, always appeared those old chinese soldier with blood or broken body!! Terrible!!
10. Yes, I heard something about him too, but have a little difference with you. After the movie, he felt huge sorrow ring making Assembly e to deepen into the role and couldn't help himself to get out of it, day by day, he became more and more sorrowful as if he experienced a battle a short while ago. He is a very earnest and responsible actor. I am sure he will be a super star in near future.
11. Yes, I think so!! and I have to say thanks to the director of the movie --Feng XiaoGang (冯小刚).He did a great job, let us watch a excellent movie!!
12. Every year, he would direct a movie to celerate Chinese New Year.
each of them I liked very much, such as TianXia Wu Zhe (天下无贼)。
13. I think Assembly is the best one of them, do you think so?
14. Maybe, but I think why most of people liked it, one reason is that it is a first big movie proced by China about battle with a very deep spirit.
15. And another is that the story are familiar to chinese people, it is helpful for us to accept it.
16. In one word, Assembly is successful movie, I like it, I will watch it again.
17. When? please tell me, I will go with you, I also have a desire to watched it again.
18. Ok!!

供参考,如果时间多了,可自行删改,如果时间不够可告之,可增加!!因为是即兴写的,可能有某些错误,但如果是口语对话,应该是没问题的!!

3. 急求英语经典电影中两人的对白 三分钟左右的长度就可以了 英语听说老师让自己选电影配音呢

《泰坦尼克号》中,ROSE和JACK分别之前的对话,跟一楼的一样,稍微详细一点
ROSE:I love you Jack.

JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.

ROSE:I'm so cold.

JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?

ROSE :I can't feel my body.

JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.

JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.

JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise

ROSE:I promise.

JACK:Never let go.

ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

4. 求两人英文电影对白模仿的经典片段(两男生)

福尔摩斯里华生和福尔摩斯的对白也很精彩

5. 求经典英语电影片段,两个人对白的那种,大约2分钟左右,标注电影名,谢谢!

《功夫熊猫》

6. 求英语电影经典的两人对白,简短些,几句话就行。一定要两人的。

ROSE:I love you Jack.
“我爱你。杰克。”(露丝当然明白杰克的心意,她用力握着他那双手,两个人的手都已经感觉不出温度了,但是他们知道,手是握在一起的。)

JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……别这样……没到告别的时候,……没到,……你明白吗?”(杰克的牙颤抖得厉害,他感觉自己最后一点体温正在消失,生命正悄悄地离开他的躯体。死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的责任。)

ROSE:I'm so cold.
“我很冷……”

JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)“……你会得救……会活下去……”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是……这么死,你懂吗?”

(他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下。)

ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身体麻木了……”

JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去。)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……”

JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了。

JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……”

ROSE:I promise.
“……我答应……”露丝失声痛哭起来。

JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……”杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去。

ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”

7. 求经典英语电影片段,两个人对白的那种,大约3分钟左右!

简爱中,简对男主说:"我知道我不美,瘦小……"那段,表现了一个女人跨时代的独立思想;或者是罗密欧在发现朱丽叶死后在她尸体旁哭泣那段都很经典

8. 英语电影的经典对白(两女)

艾玛
Emma?

你已经发了日期通知帖了?
You sent out your save-the-dates?

是啊 我确实发了
Yeah, I did, actually.

很吃惊吧?
Surprised?

那么我们中的某个人
So one of us...

是不打算改日子了?
is not moving her date?

你让我吃惊 丽芙 真的
Well, you amaze me, Liv. You really do.

你从不问我想要什么
You-You never ask me what I want.

你总自以自己的想法是对的就行了
You just figure you know best, end of story.

"艾玛 穿这个 艾玛 那么说"
"Emma, wear this. Emma, say that."

艾玛已经受够了
Well, Emma's pretty frickin' tired of it.

不要以为我没注意到你有多么愤怒
Don't think I didn't notice how totally freaked out...

就因为我胆敢比你先订婚
you were because I had the nerve to get engaged before you

好了 给我等等 首先 丹尼尔12月就买了戒指了
Okay, wait. First of all, Daniel bought that ring in December.

好吗? 所以这么算 我在先
Okay? So officially, I was first.

噢 可悲 可悲
Oh, pathetic. Pathetic!

第二 总有人让你做你不喜欢的事
Second, people always make you do things you don't wanna do.

艾玛 就好像你是个软骨头 等等 对了
Emma, it's like you don't have a spine. Oh, wait. That's right.

你就是个软骨头
You don't have a spine.

是没人能说你软弱 丽芙
No one could accuse you of being soft, Liv.

你上来就抢了玛瑞安给出的6月的头个空缺
You grabbed the first date in June Marion offered.

都没先问问我
without even asking me first.

至少我没有因为惧怕落单而
At least I'm not so terrified of being alone...

一辈子都只知道讨人欢心
that I people-please my way through life.

艾玛 你总是将就
Emma, you settle.

你的意思说我找弗莱彻是将就?
Are you saying that I'm settling with Fletcher?

我指的可不是弗莱彻
I wasn't thinking about Fletcher.

这可是你自己说的
You came up with that one on your own.

改日子 丽芙
Move your date, Liv.

你改日子吧 艾玛
You move your date, Emma.

已成定局了 你输了
It's done. You lose.

你的婚礼最好小心点
Your wedding better watch it.

你说什么?
What did you just say?

我说你的婚礼现在应该感到害怕了
I said your wedding should be very scared right now.

如果我是你的婚礼 我睡觉都不敢闭上眼睛
If I were your wedding, I'd sleep with one eye open.

你干嘛不留着你的威胁给丹尼尔听?
Why don't you just save your threats for Daniel?

你不就是这样才让他求的婚?
After all, isn't that how you got a proposal out of him?

我就是这么搞定的 操你的婚礼
That's how I did it. Your wedding can suck it.

你说什么? 操我的婚礼?
What did you just say? My wedding can suck it?

我说操你的婚礼 你的婚礼会
- I said your wedding can suck it. - Your wedding can s- be-

我要说 你的会
I mean, yours can be, um-

会 会是
Can-Can be, uh-

不是这个
not that-

拜托
Please.

再见 女士们 嘿 丽芙
Bye, ladies. Hey, Liv.

什么
Yes.

你的婚礼会是个巨型的
Your wedding will be huge.

就跟毕业舞会时你的屁股似的
Just like your ass at prom.

我们玩完了

这是《新娘大作战》里面的台词,两个好朋友吵架的那段,你把视频下下来然后进行配音,效果不错。

9. 急求经典英语电影对白~ 两人对话的 做演讲用!!

罗马假日

(可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍。我讨厌所有的睡袍。我同样讨厌我的内衣。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:亲爱的,你有很多可爱的东西。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大!(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 仅露出上头。你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户。 你的牛奶和饼干在这里。
ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有营养的】.
安妮:(拿着托盘,伯爵夫人为她取开盖子) 我们所有的一切都是有益健康的。
COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.
伯爵夫人:它们有助睡眠。
ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬间】.
安妮:(倔强地) 我累得反而一点都睡不着。
COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schele--or schele whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
伯爵夫人:哦,亲爱的,你喜欢明天的日程安排么,或者说你喜欢哪个—两个都不错。八点半,和使馆人员共进早餐;九点, 参观波利若里汽车工厂,你将获赠一部小汽车。
ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)谢谢。
COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?
伯爵夫人:你会拒绝哪一个?
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮:不,谢谢。
COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄榄】 tree.
伯爵夫人: 十点三十五,视察农产品组织,你会被赠上一棵橄榄树。
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮: 不,谢谢。
COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?
伯爵夫人: 你答应吗?
ANN: Thank you.
安妮: 谢谢。
COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
伯爵夫人: 十点五十五,到新建孤儿院。你将主持奠基典礼,和上次一样的演讲。
ANN: Trade relations?
安妮: 贸易关系?
COUNTESS: Yes.
伯爵夫人: 对。
ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
安妮:(吃着一块饼干)为孤儿的那次?
COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.
伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。
ANN: "Youth and progress".
安妮: “青少年与发展”。
COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
伯爵夫人: 很对,十一点四十五,回到这里休息。 哦,搞错了,十一点四十五在这里举行记者招待会。
ANN: "Sweetness and decency".
安妮: “甜美与高雅”。
COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;铭牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...
伯爵夫人: 一点整,和外交大臣共进午餐,你将戴上你的白色项链,捧着一束粉红色的玫瑰。三点零五分,授匾。四点十分, 检阅特别护卫队。 四点四十五,回来换上制服接见国际……
ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
安妮:(对着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移开视线,头发遮脸)请停下来!别说了!
COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.
伯爵夫人:(收回托盘)做得好,亲爱的,牛奶没有溢出来。

额外成就
spill 除了指液体的“溢出”外,还通常引申为消息的“泄漏、告知”。
如:You must get something in your mind, why don't spill it.
你一定有什么心事,为什么不告诉我?
常与它连用的短语有:spill out ; spill the beans
一句经典谚语:It's no use crying over spilt milk.
不要对着打翻了的牛奶哭泣(后悔是没有用的)。
ANN: I don't care if it's spilled or not. I don't care if I'm drown in it (throws her head into the pillow)!
安妮: 我不管溢不溢出来。我不管会不会溺死于此(她把头钻进被窝里)。
COUNTESS: (putting her hands on her shoulders to comfort her) My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(把她的头放在肩上安慰她)亲爱的,你生病了,我会叫鲍那乔文医生过来。
ANN: (turning over, facing the opposite way) I don't want Doctor Bonnachoven; please let me die in peace!
安妮:(转过头,背对着她)我不见鲍那乔文医生,让我安静地死去吧!
COUNTESS: You're not dying.
伯爵夫人: 你不会死的。
ANN: (facing the Countess) Leave me.
安妮:(看着伯爵夫人)别理我。

额外成就
通常为leave sb. alone 意为“走开,别打扰”。
如:Don't try to interfere in my affairs, please leave me alone.
别试图干涉我的事, 不要你管。(超级口语佳句)

COUNTESS: It's nerves,control yourself, Ann.
伯爵夫人: 你一定是神经出了问题,镇静点,安妮。

ANN: (throwing herself on the pillow, beating it with her fist) I don't want to!
安妮: (倒在枕头上,拳头乱捶) 我不要。
COUNTESS: (standing up straight, speaking with authority) Your Highness. I'll get Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(笔直站起,命令地说)公主殿下,我去叫鲍那乔文医生。
ANN: (looking up as she leaves) It's no use, I'll be dead before he gets here.
安妮:(抬头看着她离去) 没有用的,在他来之前,我就会死掉。

(安妮公主在逃出使馆后,由于药性发作,睡落街头,恰巧被经过此地的本片男主角Joe,一家晚报记者,碰见。 )

JOE: Hey! hey, hey,... Hey, wake up!
乔: 嗨!嗨……醒醒!
ANN: Thank you very much, delighted.
安妮:谢谢,真高兴。
JOE: Wake up.
乔: 醒醒。
ANN: No, thank you. Charmed.
安妮:不,谢谢。幸会。

额外成就
charmed 为上层社会礼节用语, 体现说话人的高贵地位。 和一般情况下的pleased 意思一样。
如:I'm charmed/ pleased to meet you. 很荣幸见到你。

JOE: Charmed too.
乔:很荣幸。
ANN: You may sit down.
安妮:赐坐。
JOE: I think you'd better sit up, much too young to get picked up by the police.
乔: 我想你最好坐起来, 警察不会把你抓起来的,你太小了。
ANN: Police?
安妮:警察?
JOE: Yep, police.
乔:是的,警—察。
ANN: Two-fifteen and back here to change. Two forty-five...
安妮:噢,2点15分回来换装……2点45分……
JOE: You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink it.
乔: 你知道,没什么酒量的人就不该喝酒。
ANN: "If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice beneath the sod my heart of st would still rejoice." Do you know that poem?
安妮:“哪怕我已死去,被安葬,尘土之下的心也会为听到你的声音而欢悦。”
你知道这首诗吗?
JOE: Huh, what do you know? (Sitting down) You're well-read, well-dressed; you're snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?
乔: 你知道吗?(坐下来) 你有学问,穿戴得体,却睡在大街上,你能否解释一下?
ANN: What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men and...
安妮 :这世界需要甜美与高雅重新回到年轻一代的灵魂之中……
JOE: Yeah, I er, couldn't agree with you more, but erm--
乔: 对,我完全同意, 不过……

额外成就
安妮的语言和穿着充分暗示了她出自上流阶层,这些让男主人角Joe深感诧异就不足为怪了。
couldn't agree with you any more. 意思是非常赞同
如 :I couldn't agree with you any more on the the proposal.

我非常赞同你的提议。

(乔听到汽车驶过来的声音,站起来,拍着她的肩膀。)
JOE: Get yourself some coffee, you'll be alright. Look, you take the cab.
乔:喝杯咖啡,你就会没事的。看,你的车来了。
JOE: Come on, (takes her up by the arm) climb in the cab and go home.
乔:来,(用肩膀扶起她)我们上车回家。

(在记者招待会上,安妮面对着来自世界各个国家和地区的记者,发现乔也在其中。在回答记者问的过程中,安妮意味深长地表达了对乔期望和信任。)

MASTER OF CEREMONIES: Ladies and Gentlemen: Her Royal Highness will now answer your questions.
招待会主持:女士们,先生们, 现在你们可以向公主殿下提问。
CHIEF OF CORRESPONDENTS: I believe at the outset, Your Highness, that I should express the pleasure of all of us at your recovery from the recent illness.
记者代表:公主殿下, 首先我想代表全体人员对公主近期的康复表达欢欣之情。

额外成就
经典致词, 试着把整句话脱口而出。
at the outset 一开始,等于 at the beginning。
如 :At the outset of his career he was full of optimism but not now.
一开始他对事业充满了信心,但现在不再是这样了。

ANN: Thank you.
安妮:谢谢!
AMERICAN CORRESPONDENT: Does Your Highness believe that Federation would be a possible solution to Europe's economic problems?
美国记者:公主殿下是否认为,联盟化将是解决欧洲经济问题的可行方案?
ANN: I am in favour of any measure which would lead to closer cooperation in Europe.
安妮:我赞成一切能够促进欧洲各国之间合作的任何举措。

额外成就
in favour of 赞同
如 :I think all the people at meeting will be in favour of your opinion.
我想全体到会者都会赞同你的观点。
在商务上in favour of 意思为“以——为受益人”
如 :Please open a Letter of Credit in favour of ABC company be-fore shipping.
请在装运前以ABC公司为受益人开立 信用证 。

CORRESPONDENT: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for Friendship Among Nations?
记者:你认为欧洲各国关系发展前景如何?
ANN: I have every faith in it-- (pausing; turning to look at Joe) as I have faith inin relations between people.
安妮:我对此充满信心,(停顿,转过头看向乔)就像我对人们之间的情谊一样。
JOE: May I say, speaking for my own press service,we believe that Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.

额外成就
speak for 意思是“代表——说话” , 在此可以和in behalf of 互换。
如:Don't think you are speaking for/in behalf of everyone.
你只能够代表你自己。

乔:请允许我,代表我的新闻社,我们相信公主的信心是不会判断失误的。
ANN: (looking at Joe; smiling very slightly to him) I am so glad to hear you say it.
安妮:(微笑地看着乔)我很高兴听你这么说。
CORERESPONDENTS: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most? (Ann pauses as she looks at Joe.)
记者:公主殿下所访问过的城市中最喜欢的是哪个?(安妮停下来看着乔)
ANN: Each in its own way was...unforgettable. It would be difficult to-- Rome, by all means, Rome. I will cherish【珍惜】 my visit here, in memory, as long as I live.
安妮:每个城市都有自己的特色……令人难忘。 很难说……罗马,无疑是罗马。我会珍惜这里的记忆,直到永远!

你自己选择一下吧.

阅读全文

与双人英语电影对白片段相关的资料

热点内容
英雄电影完整版高清 浏览:241
经典电影歌曲插曲简谱 浏览:101
没有女人的印度国家电影 浏览:266
中国电影业几十年亏损经验 浏览:534
儿童超过一米几看电影不花钱 浏览:828
高清无水印电影图片搜索 浏览:821
开封新光天地今日电影 浏览:569
男人穿越变成女人电影 浏览:909
印度怦然心动电影国语免费观看 浏览:909
外国电影出水芙蓉国语版 浏览:511
美国电影清除者演员表 浏览:699
外国疯狂的记者电影 浏览:960
小朋友要看什么电影 浏览:18
动漫伦理电影好看 浏览:552
电影掘地求生经典片段 浏览:952
演员朱旭电影 浏览:464
女人到国外打工的电影 浏览:586
什么店卖电影幕布 浏览:978
一九四二电影在线观看免费高清完整版播放 浏览:289
印度电影歌曲真心真意过一生 浏览:712