导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 英文原声动画电影台词

英文原声动画电影台词

发布时间:2022-08-17 04:51:13

㈠ 三部英语动画大片的经典台词及翻译

Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话么?(《出租车司机》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂的如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会在这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)

we stand alone,together
我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》)

I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."

有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一
同服役。” (《兄弟连》)

WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you’'ll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they’'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——”

威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿
终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
“我们的自由!!!”
“我们的自由!!!”
在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)

It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .

-----------from Shawshank Redemption

经典英文电影台词
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

NO.4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

㈡ 50句卡通电影的英文对白

出自一剧本(短剧):

SW---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人

P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物

音乐起,旁白

A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel.

One day, In the king’s palace:

----白雪出场

S.w: My name is S.w , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?

音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场

Q: I am a queen, I’m very beautiful,Where is Mirror?

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the most beautiful?

M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!

Q: Hunter, go kill S.w.

猎人出场

H: Yes, my queen

音乐起,小动物出场,追赶猎人,公主惊慌出逃

S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please

A: what’s the matter with you?

S.w: The hunter…hunter…

A: bite you bite you …

小动物追赶猎人下场

S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house ,

I will eat a little and lie down.

音乐起,7个小矮人出场,

D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----

2\somebody drank my water----

3\someone is sleeping now----

4\What a beautiful girl!----

小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话

5\How do you do?

S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w …

Nice to meet you!

D: (齐说)Nice to meet you ,too----

6\ welcome to our house!----

7\Would you like to live here?

S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much!

D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W

皇后、魔镜出场

Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall,

who’s the most beautiful?

M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!

Q: What? S.w is not dead?

Hahaha, I got a good idea!

音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话

Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,

S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!

Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?

S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!

白雪公主咬一口后倒地

Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…

小矮人出场、围着公主哭

S.w wake up, wake up…

音乐起,动物引着王子出场

P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!

王子吻公主,公主醒了

S.w: Thank you for your help!

P: My pleasure

㈢ 迪士尼原版英文动画灰姑娘经典台词

1. Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
跟随你心的指引吧。它总是低诉着前进的方向,所以请仔细聆听。《大脚板走天涯》
【listen to your heart是很多电影的主题。】
2. "HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries - The Lion King
“哈库那马塔塔”……就是没有烦恼的意思。《狮子王》
3. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it. - The Lion King
陈年往事固然伤人,但你可以选择从中吸取教训,或者远远地逃离。《狮子王》
【很有哲理的一句话,教会所有人直面伤痛的过去。】
迪斯尼动画“狮子王”
4. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh
如果你要活到一百岁,那么我只要活到一百岁差一天,这样我就不用度过没有你陪伴的分分秒秒。《小熊维尼》
小熊维尼
【很奇怪为什么是《小熊维尼》里面的台词,明明是一句超甜蜜的情话啊!】
5. Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide. - Pinocchio
记住:要凭着你的良心做事。《木偶奇遇记》
6. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas
你自以为只有你那样的才算是人类,必须长得像你同你一样思维。但倘若你愿跟随用陌生人的脚步,你就会学到你从不明白的事情。《风中奇缘》
7. Nothing's impossible. - Alice In Wonderland
没有什么是不可能的。《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
爱丽丝梦游仙境
8. Hmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over
you! - Little Mermaid
哼嗯!小屁孩。总是自以为是。得寸进尺,赶明儿就游你头上去了。《小美人鱼》
【一只螃蟹的经典台词,日常生活中也可以开玩笑用用的。】
9. I'm not worthless -- and I don't have fleas. - Aladdin
我可不是一无是处——我身上也不带跳蚤。《阿拉丁》
【前半句很正经,后半句很搞笑。】
10. All it takes is Faith and Trust - Peter Pan
只需要一些信仰和信念。《彼得·潘》
【总是人心中不能缺乏的两样东西。】
11. Look for the bare necessities - The Jungle Book
找到熊熊的生存之道。《丛林王子》
12. Dreams can come true! - Cinderella
梦想是可以成真的。《灰姑娘》
【Well,虽然这年头没多少人相信这句话了……】
13. A dream is a wish your heart makes - Cinderella
梦想是你的心许下的一个愿望。《灰姑娘》
14. It's kinda fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney
做一些不可能的事情,其实挺好玩的。华特·迪斯尼
【迪斯尼先生绝对是一个非常聪明的人。】
15. To die would be an awefully big adventure - Peter Pan
死亡是一场华丽异常的冒险。《彼得·潘》
【其实个人觉得活着同样是场华丽的冒险。】
16. The world is my backyard - The Aristocats
世界是我们家后院。《猫儿历险记》
17. Reach for the sky! - Toy Story
朝天空发射!《玩具总动员》
玩具总动员
18. Even miracles take a little time. - The Fairy Godmother
就算是奇迹也要花点时间才能发生的。仙女教母
【看着简单,其实蛮有哲理的一句话:你指望你的努力马上得到回报么?即使是魔法的奇迹也要花点时间。】
19. Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again. - Robin Hood
抬起头来吧,幸福快乐终有一天会重临。《罗宾汉》
【没错,人生低谷中也不能低下高贵的头。】
白雪公主和七个小矮人
20. What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song! - Snow White
事情不顺利的时候要怎么办呢?哦,就唱歌吧!《白雪公主与七个小矮人》

㈣ 英语动画电影的经典对白英汉互译(五个以上)

狮子王 绝对经典:

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
Simba:Wow!

辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,有一天太阳将会在我统治期的最后一日下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那这些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:不,做一个好国王比凡事随心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下。当我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。辛巴,让我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话吧。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王正从那些星星上看着我们。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每当你觉得孤独的时候,要记得那些君王会总在那里指引着你,我也会。

㈤ 欧美动画电影经典台词中英对照

导语:下面是我收集整理的欧美动画电影经典台词,看到这些熟悉的句子,是否勾起了你的童年回忆呢?

欧美动画电影经典台词:

狮子王:

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的`,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

怪物史莱克:

Shrek: Quick tell a lie!

史莱克:快点撒一个谎!

Pinocchio: What should I say?

皮诺曹:我该说什么?

Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.

驴子:说一些疯狂的事情...像"我正穿着女人的内裤"。

Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.

皮诺曹:嗯,好。我正穿着女人的内裤。

Pinocchio: [silence]

皮诺曹:(沉默)

Shrek: Are you?

史莱克:你正穿着(女人的内裤)吗?

Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.

皮诺曹:我非常肯定没有穿着(女人的内裤)。

Pinocchio: [nose extends] .

皮诺曹:(鼻子变长)

Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.

驴子:这看起来就像你非常肯定穿着在。

Pinocchio: I am not.

皮诺曹:我没有。

Pinocchio: [nose extends]

皮诺曹:(鼻子变长)

Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!

姜饼人:它是一个皮带!

Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.

姜饼人:噢!它们是短裤!

Pinocchio:Are not.

皮诺曹:不是!

GIngy:Are too!

姜饼人:是的!

Pinocchio:Are not.

皮诺曹:不是.

Gingy:Are too!

姜饼人:是的!

功夫熊猫:

1.世间无巧合

There are no accidents.

2.欲避之,反促之。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了.

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃

4.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。

Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

5.俗语说,既往者之不鉴,来着尤可追!那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)

There is a saying,

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

But today is a gift

That is why it’s called the present (the gift)

6.乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,

我不能让树为我开花,

也不能让它提前结果

Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(师傅)

I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,

nor make it bear food before it’s time .

师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制

我可以控制果实何时坠落

我还可以控制在何处播种

那可不是幻觉 大师

but there are things we can control

I can control when the fruit will fall

... And I can control

What time to seed

That is not illusion , Master

乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么

那个种子还是会长成桃树

你可能想要苹果 或桔子

可你只能得到桃子

那个种子还是会长成桃树

Yes, but no matter what you do,

That seed will grow to be a peach tree

You may wish for an Apple or an orange

But you will get a peach

师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎

But peache can not defeate Tai Long

乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。

㈥ 经典英语动画片的对白

动画片《狮子王》里的对白.很经典.
狮王木法沙和幼子辛巴在山崖上的一段对话如下:
1.MUFASA: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.

木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光照耀的一切都是我们的王国。

2.SIMBA: Wow!

辛巴:哇!

3.MUFASA: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day,

Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.

木法沙:一个国王的统治时期就如同太阳的起落一样。

辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一道慢慢下沉,而在你成为新王时候和你一同上升。

4.SIMBA: And this will all be mine?

辛巴: 这一切都是我的吗?

5.MUFASA: Everything!

木法沙:所有的一切!

㈦ 动漫电影里的英语台词,带翻译

I am the bone of my sword ,“我的身体由剑组成”
steel is my body and fire is my blood “身如钢铁,血如火焰”
I have created over thousand blades “纵横数千沙场”
unknown to death “未尝遭逢退败”
nor to life "不曾被人理解“
have with stood pain to creat many weapons”他常独自一人,伫立于剑丘沉醉在胜利之中“
yet,those hands will never hold anything”因此生涯毫无意义“
so,as I pray :”unlimited blade works“ ---其身,必由剑所成
以上出自,fate stay night 14话...... 红A说的 妈呀 打这些字 好累

㈧ 经典英语动画片的对白

1.MUFASA: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.

木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光照耀的一切都是我们的王国。

2.SIMBA: Wow!

辛巴:哇!

3.MUFASA: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day,

Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.

木法沙:一个国王的统治时期就如同太阳的起落一样。

辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一道慢慢下沉,而在你成为新王时候和你一同上升。

4.SIMBA: And this will all be mine?

辛巴: 这一切都是我的吗?

5.MUFASA: Everything!

木法沙:所有的一切!
The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds .(Mark Twain , American writer)
具有新想法的人在其想法实现之前是个怪人。 (美国作家 马克·吐温)
The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today .(Franklin Roosevelt , American president)
实现明天理想的唯一障碍是今天的疑虑。 (美国总统 罗斯福. F .)
When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory .(Abraham Lincoln , American statesman)
如果一个目的是正当而必须做的,则达到这个目的的必要手段也是正当而必须采取的。(美国政治家 林肯. A.)
STRUGGLE 奋斗篇
Genius only means hard-working all one's life .( Mendeleyer , Russian Chemist)
天才只意味着终身不懈的努力。 (俄国化学家 门捷列耶夫)
I have nothing to offer but blood , toil tears and sweat . (Winston Churchill, British Politician)
我所能奉献的没有其它,只有热血、辛劳、眼泪与汗水。(英国政治家 丘吉尔 . W.)
Man errs so long as he strives. (Johan Wolfgang Goethe , German poet and dramatist)
人只要奋斗就会犯错误。 (德国诗人、剧作家 歌德. J. W.)
My fellow Americans , ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country . My fellow citizens of the world ; ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man . (John Kennedy , American President )
美国同胞们,不要问国家能为你们做些什么,而要问你们能为国家做些什么。全世界的公民们,不要问美国将为你们做些什么,而要问我们共同能为人类的自由做些什么。 (美国总统 肯尼迪. J.)
Our destiny offers not the cup of despair , but the chalice of opportunity . (Richard Nixon, American President )
命运给予我们的不是失望之酒,而是机会之杯。(美国总统 尼克松 . R.)
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet . (Jean Jacques Rousseau , French thinker)
忍耐是痛苦的,但它的果实是甜蜜的。 (法国思想家 卢梭. J. J.)
Progress is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow .
(Emerson, American thinker )
进步是今天的活动、明天的保证。 (美国思想家 家默生)

㈨ 帮我看两部原版英文动画片,并各摘录十句台词。请一句句的发!

《僵尸新娘》
1.They could be land-rich, Bankrupt aristocracy
有人是地主,有人破产
2.I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with. Someone to spend the rest of my life with. Silly, isn't it?
我一直希望找到我深爱的人,一个能和我白头偕老的人,有点傻,是吧?
3.Die, die, we all pass away
死吧,死吧,我们迟早会死
4.You might try and hide And you might try and pray,But we all end upThe remains of the day。你可以逃避,也可以祈祷,但你终将成为一具尸骨
5.You don't need much When you're really in love
在爱恋中你什么都不需要
6. why go up there, when people are dying to get down here?
为什么要上去?上面的人想下来,都想死了
7.She can't hold a candle To the beauty of your smile
在你灿烂的笑容前,她只能自惭形秽
8.Now I feel I’m caught in the tide, pulled out to sea.
我现在觉得随波逐流,飘向茫茫大海
9.The vows are binding only until death do you part.
结婚誓言是两个人相守的契约,不可违背,只有一方死亡才能使你们分开
10.perhaps in disappointment we are perfectly matched.
或许我们最相配的地方是对彼此都很失望

㈩ 求英文原版动画片中的几句经典台词或话语!!!

《功夫熊猫》里面的
1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃
3.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。
Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.
4.俗语说,
过去的,已经过去了
未来的,还未可知
现在,却是上苍的礼赠
那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
5.世间无巧合
There are no accidents.
6.乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,
我不能让树为我开花,
也不能让它提前结果
Yes ,look at this tree shifu(师傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it’s time .
师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制
我可以控制果实何时坠落
我还可以控制在何处播种
那可不是幻觉 大师
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么
那个种子还是会长成桃树
你可能想要苹果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那个种子还是会长成桃树
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .
7.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
8.师傅:那你为什么不退出呢?
你知道我一直想把你赶走,
可你还是留下来了。
Why didn’t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you
but you stayed
阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。
我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,
或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。
可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。
我留下来,因为我以为,
如果还有人能改变我,
能让我焕然一新,
那就是你--
中国最伟大的功夫师父!
Yes ,I stayed .
I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head
or said I smelled ,it hurts.
But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .
I stayed ,because I thought ..
If anyone could change me ,
could make me not me ,
it was you
the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
9. 阿宝,天不遂人愿,
况且这本不是天意,
阿宝,忘了其它的事情,
你的使命一直都在向你召唤。
我们是面条家族,
血管中流着这样的血。
I'm sorry things didn’t work out …
It’s just what it’s meant to be
Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.
We are Noodle folk
Broth runs deep through our veins
《冰河世纪》
1 Sid: [about the baby] I bet he's hungry.
Manny: How 'bout some milk?
Sid: Ooh, I'd love some!
Diego: Not you. The baby.
Sid: Well, I ain't exactly lactating right now, pal.
Diego: You're a little low on the food chain to be mouthing off, aren't you?
Sid: [说那个婴孩] 我敢打赌他肯定是饿了。
Manny: 来点牛奶怎么样?
Sid: 噢,我想来点。
Diego: 不是给你,是给这个小家伙。
Sid: 恩,我现在还不能分泌乳汁呢,老兄。
Diego: 你是处于食物链太底端了,闭不了嘴是吧?
2 Sid: Hey, my feet are sweating.
Diego: Do we need a news flash every time your body does something?
Sid: 嘿,我的脚在出汗。
Diego: 难道每次你的身体发生点什么我们就要听你来个新闻快报吗?
Manfred:他那样是为了招人注意,别搭理他就是了。
《狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证

Manfred:He's doing it for attention. Just ignore him...

阅读全文

与英文原声动画电影台词相关的资料

热点内容
秦虹电影有哪些图片 浏览:171
韩国好看电影推荐爱情 浏览:709
粤语电影家有喜事1992 浏览:657
菊石电影高清未 浏览:679
深圳哪里看艺术电影 浏览:672
韩国电影激中文字幕迅雷下载 浏览:249
看电影如何订购情侣厅 浏览:420
复古电影院特效两段视频怎么拍 浏览:77
能请你看个电影吗英文 浏览:868
抖音电影怎么添加 浏览:898
料理鼠王电影免费观看英文版 浏览:214
老电影哪里看 浏览:15
电影演员毛永明个人简历 浏览:981
多玛姆哪个电影里的我 浏览:414
在街上迷晕美女的电影 浏览:484
好的英语电影配音是哪一个 浏览:931
好看青春校园日本电影 浏览:332
5福星系列粤语电影 浏览:249
五大青春电影完整版 浏览:730
和雨中曲一样经典的电影推荐 浏览:442