导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 英语经典电影台词儿童语音

英语经典电影台词儿童语音

发布时间:2022-08-21 19:44:39

Ⅰ 求一些英语电影里的经典台词

电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。

所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”

台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。

台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。

所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。

兄弟连

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。

Ⅱ 一些英语电影经典台词.谢谢

经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘扬.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我们将要让你们非常高兴。这里套用了克林特�6�1伊思特伍德的一句台词:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充实,使我高兴
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,谢谢。你(这么说)叫我非常高兴。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你们(电影观众)最终接纳了它们并且纳为自己的语言当中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一个特别的纽带。Bond:双关语,既是“纽带”的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列电影的主角。主持人皮尔斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
“The Usual Suspects”惯常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的电影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我们精选了100句电影台词,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台词。
winnow: 吹开糠皮, 吹掉, 精选

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜欢的一种酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,电影爱好者们,我在和你说话。我们将会给你一个无法拒绝的出价。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 这是一个双关语,套用了电影《教父》里边马龙�6�1白兰度的一句著名台词。
Make an offer: 出价,提出条件
经典英文电影台词

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

Ⅲ 经典英语动画片的对白

1.MUFASA: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.

木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光照耀的一切都是我们的王国。

2.SIMBA: Wow!

辛巴:哇!

3.MUFASA: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day,

Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.

木法沙:一个国王的统治时期就如同太阳的起落一样。

辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一道慢慢下沉,而在你成为新王时候和你一同上升。

4.SIMBA: And this will all be mine?

辛巴: 这一切都是我的吗?

5.MUFASA: Everything!

木法沙:所有的一切!
The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds .(Mark Twain , American writer)
具有新想法的人在其想法实现之前是个怪人。 (美国作家 马克·吐温)
The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today .(Franklin Roosevelt , American president)
实现明天理想的唯一障碍是今天的疑虑。 (美国总统 罗斯福. F .)
When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory .(Abraham Lincoln , American statesman)
如果一个目的是正当而必须做的,则达到这个目的的必要手段也是正当而必须采取的。(美国政治家 林肯. A.)
STRUGGLE 奋斗篇
Genius only means hard-working all one's life .( Mendeleyer , Russian Chemist)
天才只意味着终身不懈的努力。 (俄国化学家 门捷列耶夫)
I have nothing to offer but blood , toil tears and sweat . (Winston Churchill, British Politician)
我所能奉献的没有其它,只有热血、辛劳、眼泪与汗水。(英国政治家 丘吉尔 . W.)
Man errs so long as he strives. (Johan Wolfgang Goethe , German poet and dramatist)
人只要奋斗就会犯错误。 (德国诗人、剧作家 歌德. J. W.)
My fellow Americans , ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country . My fellow citizens of the world ; ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man . (John Kennedy , American President )
美国同胞们,不要问国家能为你们做些什么,而要问你们能为国家做些什么。全世界的公民们,不要问美国将为你们做些什么,而要问我们共同能为人类的自由做些什么。 (美国总统 肯尼迪. J.)
Our destiny offers not the cup of despair , but the chalice of opportunity . (Richard Nixon, American President )
命运给予我们的不是失望之酒,而是机会之杯。(美国总统 尼克松 . R.)
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet . (Jean Jacques Rousseau , French thinker)
忍耐是痛苦的,但它的果实是甜蜜的。 (法国思想家 卢梭. J. J.)
Progress is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow .
(Emerson, American thinker )
进步是今天的活动、明天的保证。 (美国思想家 家默生)

Ⅳ 儿童英语电影中人物的经典对白,谁有!!!!!!!!!

对白现场
人物简介(为使大家更深入的了解对白之精彩,对两主人公简单介绍): 玛蒂尔达,实际年龄只有12岁的小女孩,刚刚亲眼目睹全家被杀。 里昂,职业杀手,专业技能好,在后来警局抓捕他的时候,单挑特警200人,令这些身经百战的警队精英心惊胆寒。。。 剧情:玛蒂尔达说要里昂把她培养成一个杀手,里昂说玛蒂尔达只是个小女孩,不能胜任杀手这职业,玛蒂尔达神色从容,拿起桌上的枪从阳台向大街连放六枪然后平和的问已经“吓呆”的里昂:“How's that(怎么样)?”为此他们两人不得不搬家,路上里昂走的很快小女孩抱着盆栽和包裹步伐很快有些不稳但勉强跟上,里昂突然转身停住,玛蒂尔达猛一下未停住走回站住的里昂面前抬头看,然后…… Léon:Mathilda...Don't you ever do that again or I will break your head...you got that? Mathilda:Okay. Léon:I don't work like that. It's not professional...There is rules. Mathilda:Okay. Léon:And stop saying"okay"all the time!Okay??!!! Mathilda:Okay. Léon:Good... 里昂:玛蒂尔达——不要再做这种事,否则我打爆你的头——听到了吗? 玛蒂尔达:Okay. 里昂:是我就不会那么做,那不专业,这行是有游戏规则的。 玛蒂尔达:Okay. 里昂(愤怒的):还有不要老是说“Okay”这个字,Okay??!! 玛蒂尔达:(冷静、从容的):Okay.

里昂(盯着玛蒂尔达迟疑N久,然后。。极度无奈,极度口气温和):很好 … -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: I am already grown up, I just get older. 玛蒂尔达:我已经成熟了,我只是年龄在增长 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid? 玛蒂尔达:是不是只有童年才这般痛苦,还是人生本就如此? Léon: Always like this. 莱昂:本就如此。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Léon: (referring to his plant) It's my best friend. Always happy. No questions. 莱昂:(提到他的植物)它是我最好的朋友,总是很快乐,从不问问题。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (to receptionist after being asked about her father "Leon") Mathilda: He's not my father. He's my lover.
(当被问到她的“父亲”莱昂时) 玛蒂尔达:他不是我的爸爸,他是我的情人。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda:Leon, I think I'm kinda falling in love with you. 玛蒂尔达:我想我爱上你了,莱昂。 (Leon chokes on his milk) (莱昂被牛奶呛到了) Mathilda: It's the first time for me, you know? 玛蒂尔达:这是我的初恋,你知道么? Léon: (wiping himself off)How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before? 莱昂:(擦拭着牛奶)你从没恋爱过怎么知道这是爱? Mathilda: 'Cause I feel it. 玛蒂尔达:我感觉到了。 Léon: Where? 莱昂:哪? Mathilda: (stoking her stomach) In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now... it's gone. 玛蒂尔达:(揉着胃)我的胃,它现在很暖和,以前这儿有个结……现在没了。 Léon: Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomachache any more. I don't think it means anything. 莱昂:玛蒂尔达,很高兴你的胃痛好了,可是那并不代表什么。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: I don't wanna lose you, Leon. 玛蒂尔达:我不想失去你,莱昂。 Léon: You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go. 莱昂:你不会失去我。你让我尝到了生活的滋味。我想要快乐。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永远不会再孤独了,玛蒂尔达。求你,走吧,宝贝,走。冷静点,现在就走,走。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Malky: Hey Stan, Stan! What are you doing? He's dead! 马尔奇:嘿,史丹,史丹!你在干嘛,他已经死了。 Stansfield: But he ruined my suit. 史丹斯菲尔德:但他毁了我的西装。 -------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there is...just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon. 玛蒂尔达:我希望你没有说谎 我希望在你内心深处真的对我没有一丁点儿感觉 你最好对我一点感觉都没有 因为只要有那么一点点 你将会后悔你什么都没有对我说 我爱你 里昂 ------------------------------------------------------------ Leon:You need some time to grow up a little. 里昂:你也需要点时间变成熟。 Matheilda:I finished growing up. Leon. I just get older. 马蒂尔达:我已经成熟了。莱昂。 现在只是年龄在增长。 Leon:For me it's the opposite. I'm old enough. I need time to grow up. 里昂:但我恰恰相反,我年纪大了。 我需要时间变得更成熟。 ---------------------------------------------------------- 我的好脾气已经被你用完了... ---------------------------------------------------------- 在最后的时候 里昂拉开了许多手榴弹其中一个的拉环 交给了史丹菲尔手里说 “这是玛蒂尔达给你的”

望采纳,祝楼主英语更上一层楼,这部电影真的很值得看 ,叫做这个杀手不太冷

Ⅳ 英语动画电影的经典对白英汉互译(五个以上)

狮子王 绝对经典:

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
Simba:Wow!

辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,有一天太阳将会在我统治期的最后一日下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那这些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:不,做一个好国王比凡事随心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下。当我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。辛巴,让我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话吧。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王正从那些星星上看着我们。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每当你觉得孤独的时候,要记得那些君王会总在那里指引着你,我也会。

Ⅵ 50句英语经典正能量电影台词

1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

强者自救,圣者渡人。

6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.

恐惧让你沦为囚犯,希望让你重获自由。

7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

一瞬间,过去的一切都离你而去,剩下的只有回忆。

——《泰坦尼克号》

1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以,把你的心交给我吧.。

2、we're women. our choices are never easy。

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

别那样,不说再见,坚持下去。

4、you jump ,i jump.

生死相随。

5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

当你一无所有,你没有什么可以失去。

6、to make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

——《阿甘正传》

1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,继续前进。

2、i am a man of my word.

我是信守承诺的人。

3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在这里。

5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

我门都有自己的命运 没有什么是随随变变发生的 它都是计划的一部分。

6、you are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同。

7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.

我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

9、mirackes happen every day.

奇迹每天都会发生。

10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

在你前进前必须先甩掉过去。

12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

——《速度与激情》

1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.

绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。

2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.

我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。

3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.

人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。

4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.

她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。

5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.

想钓大鱼,得到深水去。

6、some things you just have to take on faith.

有时你只需依靠信念。

7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.

我就是我,只有上帝才能对我指指点点。

Ⅶ 英语电影经典台词

导语:一部电影,一句台词,给我们莫大的震撼。下面是我收集整理的英语电影经典台词,欢迎大家阅读参考!

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. -- The Crow

如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!

告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. -- The Lion King

我只是在必要的`时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. -- Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.

我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. -- The Shawshank Redemption

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.

世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》

You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》

The truth is out there.

真相在那里。《 X 档案》

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》

You can ’ t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》

Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. -- Original Sin

当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》

If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》

The things you own, end up owing you.

你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》

Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. -- Good Will Hunting

那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》

It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. -- I ’ m No Angel

并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. -- Casablanca

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》

Go ahead , make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》

I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》

Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. -- Seven

这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.

山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》

Everyone has a little dirty laundry. -- Desperate Housewives

每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》

Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!

不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》

Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. -- the Six Sense

人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》

You had me at hello.

你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》

With great power there must come great responsibility -- SPIDER-MAN

有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》

Ⅷ 求经典简单英语电影台词,适合初一的,20句

1、There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. ——《肖申克的救赎》
2、Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. ——《肖申克的救赎》
3、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. ——《阿甘正传》
4、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.——《阿甘正传》
5、I laugh in the face of danger. (越危险就越合我心意。)——《狮子王》
6、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. ——《狮子王》
7、 It's like you are back from the dead.——《狮子王》
8、You can't change the past. ——《狮子王》
9、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.——《狮子王》
10、. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. ——《狮子王》
11、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?——《狮子王》
12、I'll make it up to you, I promise. (我会补偿你,我保证)——《狮子王》
13、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. ——《乱世佳人》
14、I think it's hard winning a war with words.——《乱世佳人》
15、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. ——《乱世佳人》
16、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. ——《乱世佳人》
17、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.——《乱世佳人》
18、All life is a game of luck.——《泰坦尼克号》
19、To make each day count. ——《泰坦尼克号》
20、After all, tomorrow is another day.——《乱世佳人》
因为离初一有点年代了,所以可能有些不合适,但还是望采纳!

Ⅸ 50句卡通电影的英文对白

出自一剧本(短剧):

SW---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人

P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物

音乐起,旁白

A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel.

One day, In the king’s palace:

----白雪出场

S.w: My name is S.w , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?

音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场

Q: I am a queen, I’m very beautiful,Where is Mirror?

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the most beautiful?

M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!

Q: Hunter, go kill S.w.

猎人出场

H: Yes, my queen

音乐起,小动物出场,追赶猎人,公主惊慌出逃

S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please

A: what’s the matter with you?

S.w: The hunter…hunter…

A: bite you bite you …

小动物追赶猎人下场

S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house ,

I will eat a little and lie down.

音乐起,7个小矮人出场,

D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----

2\somebody drank my water----

3\someone is sleeping now----

4\What a beautiful girl!----

小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话

5\How do you do?

S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w …

Nice to meet you!

D: (齐说)Nice to meet you ,too----

6\ welcome to our house!----

7\Would you like to live here?

S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much!

D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W

皇后、魔镜出场

Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall,

who’s the most beautiful?

M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!

Q: What? S.w is not dead?

Hahaha, I got a good idea!

音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话

Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,

S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!

Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?

S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!

白雪公主咬一口后倒地

Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…

小矮人出场、围着公主哭

S.w wake up, wake up…

音乐起,动物引着王子出场

P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!

王子吻公主,公主醒了

S.w: Thank you for your help!

P: My pleasure

Ⅹ 欧美动画电影经典台词中英对照

导语:下面是我收集整理的欧美动画电影经典台词,看到这些熟悉的句子,是否勾起了你的童年回忆呢?

欧美动画电影经典台词:

狮子王:

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的`,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

怪物史莱克:

Shrek: Quick tell a lie!

史莱克:快点撒一个谎!

Pinocchio: What should I say?

皮诺曹:我该说什么?

Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.

驴子:说一些疯狂的事情...像"我正穿着女人的内裤"。

Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.

皮诺曹:嗯,好。我正穿着女人的内裤。

Pinocchio: [silence]

皮诺曹:(沉默)

Shrek: Are you?

史莱克:你正穿着(女人的内裤)吗?

Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.

皮诺曹:我非常肯定没有穿着(女人的内裤)。

Pinocchio: [nose extends] .

皮诺曹:(鼻子变长)

Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.

驴子:这看起来就像你非常肯定穿着在。

Pinocchio: I am not.

皮诺曹:我没有。

Pinocchio: [nose extends]

皮诺曹:(鼻子变长)

Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!

姜饼人:它是一个皮带!

Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.

姜饼人:噢!它们是短裤!

Pinocchio:Are not.

皮诺曹:不是!

GIngy:Are too!

姜饼人:是的!

Pinocchio:Are not.

皮诺曹:不是.

Gingy:Are too!

姜饼人:是的!

功夫熊猫:

1.世间无巧合

There are no accidents.

2.欲避之,反促之。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了.

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃

4.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。

Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

5.俗语说,既往者之不鉴,来着尤可追!那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)

There is a saying,

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

But today is a gift

That is why it’s called the present (the gift)

6.乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,

我不能让树为我开花,

也不能让它提前结果

Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(师傅)

I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,

nor make it bear food before it’s time .

师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制

我可以控制果实何时坠落

我还可以控制在何处播种

那可不是幻觉 大师

but there are things we can control

I can control when the fruit will fall

... And I can control

What time to seed

That is not illusion , Master

乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么

那个种子还是会长成桃树

你可能想要苹果 或桔子

可你只能得到桃子

那个种子还是会长成桃树

Yes, but no matter what you do,

That seed will grow to be a peach tree

You may wish for an Apple or an orange

But you will get a peach

师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎

But peache can not defeate Tai Long

乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。

阅读全文

与英语经典电影台词儿童语音相关的资料

热点内容
母亲带孩子旅游的电影 浏览:237
画皮老电影1979年播放 浏览:483
适合推荐给老师的电影 浏览:444
电影票的选座系统怎么写 浏览:822
你找一个老电影 浏览:474
洪金宝国语高清电影 浏览:452
电影复活前苏联哪里找 浏览:543
如何找电影公司合作 浏览:608
致敬老一辈电影演员 浏览:656
僵尸鬼片大全国语电影 浏览:530
韩国电影院为您中文 浏览:318
外国战斗片电影大全 浏览:242
大提琴老师电影在线 浏览:431
中国女排电影在线观看免费观看 浏览:105
怪兽电影学生 浏览:388
电影开心魔法演员表 浏览:484
04年古装电影 浏览:74
抖音电影小程序有哪些推广 浏览:115
凶兆香港电影 浏览:327
外国电影积极影响 浏览:387