导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 欧美爱情电影台词

欧美爱情电影台词

发布时间:2022-04-14 04:17:32

① 欧美大片的经典台词

Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话么?(《出租车司机》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂的如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会在这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)

we stand alone,together
我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》)

I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."

有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一
同服役。” (《兄弟连》)

WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you’'ll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they’'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——”

威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿
终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
“我们的自由!!!”
“我们的自由!!!”
在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)

It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .

-----------from Shawshank Redemption

② 100句爱情电影经典台词有哪些

100句爱情电影经典台词有人生下来的时候都只有一半,为了找到另一半而在人世间行走。有的人很幸运,很快就找到了。而有人却要找一辈子。


有些人一辈子都在骗人,而有些人用一辈子去骗一个人。往往都是事情改变人,人却改变不了事情。我猜着了开头,但我猜不中这结局。这么多年,牵着你的手,就象左手牵着右手没有感觉,但砍下去也会生疼。如果我知道怎么舍弃你,那该有多好。等。

③ 欧美电影里的经典对白!(英,译)

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地

④ 经典的欧美爱情电影对白,要中文

你好!

乱世佳人:
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎

After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!

As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。

魂断蓝桥:
雨中相会时,
浪漫的罗伊当即向玛拉求婚。

两人的对话

Myra,what do you think
we're going to do today?
玛拉,你认为我们今天该干什麽?

Well,I...I...
我。。。我。。。

Oh,you won't have time for that!
现在你没有时间这样啦!

For what?
哪样?

For hesitating.
这样犹豫!
No more hesitating for you.
你不能再犹豫啦!

No?
不能吗?

No.
不能。

Well,what am I going to do instead?
那我该干什麽呢?

You're going to get married.
去跟我结婚。

Oh,Roy,you must be mad!
哦,罗伊,你疯了吧?

I know it!Marvelous sensation!
我知道我疯了。这是奇妙的感觉。

Oh,Roy,do be sensible.
哦,罗伊,千万理智些。

Not me!
我才不呢!

But you don't know me!
可你还不了解我呀!

Then I'll discover you.
Spend the rest of my life doing it.
那我就用我的一生去了解你。

Oh,Roy,this is wartime.
现在是战争时期。
It's...it's because you're leaving so soon,
你只是,只是因为快要离开。。。
because you feel that
因为你觉得
you must spend the whole of your life
in forty-eight hours.
你要在48小时内活完你整个的一生。

We're going to be married.
我们现在就去结婚!
It's you.
就是你,没错。
It'll never be anyone else.
别的人我永远都不要。

But how can yu tell that?
可你怎麽能这样肯定?

Now listen,darling.
好啦,亲爱的。
None of your quibbling!
你不许再这样支支吾吾啦!
None of your questioning!
不许再问了!
None of your doubts!
不许再怀疑了!
This is positive,you see?
这是绝对的,知道吗?
This is affirmative,you see?
这是肯定的,知道吗?
This is final,yu see?
就这样决定了,你知道吗?
You're going to marry me,you see?
你必须和我结婚,知道吗?

I see.
我知道了。

Waterloo Bridge《魂断蓝桥》
'I loved you. I never shall. That's the truth, Roy. I never shall.'
‘我爱你,从未爱过别人,永远不会,这是真的,罗伊,永远不会。’

罗马假日:
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
我现在必须要离开你了。我将要走到那拐角,然后转弯。你待在车里把车开走。答应我不要看着我走过那个转弯口。只要把车开走离开我就象我离开你一样。
嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?

泰坦尼克号:
ROSE:Jack,我爱你!
JACK:别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?

ROSE:我感到很冷!

JACK:听著,ROSE,...你一定能脱险,生活下去...

...生很多孩子,看著他们张,可享高寿...

...安息暖和的床上,不是在这里,

不是今晚,不是这样死去,明白吗?

ROSE:身上麻痹!

JACK:赢得船票...

...是我一生最幸运的事,

让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸,

你一定要帮我,答应我活下去,

答应我,你不会放弃...

...无论发生什麼事,无论环境怎样...

...ROSE,答应我,千万别忘了!

ROSE:我答应你!

JACK:不要食言!

ROSE:我永不食言!

⑤ 急求经典欧美电影(爱情类)三人对白

电影午夜巴塞罗那的一幕,男主出场与女主初识。三个人的爱情我马上就想起这部电影了
Vicky:Right,Who exactly are you?
Juan antonio:I am Juan Antonio. And you are ..Vicky, and you are Cristina. Right? or is it the other way around?
Vicky:It could be the other way around ...because either of us will do to keep the bed warm. I get it.
Juan antonio:Well, you are both so lovely and beautiful.
Vicky:Yeah, thank you, but we do not fly off to make love ...with whoever invites us to charming little Spanish towns.
Juan antonio:Does she always analyze every inspiration ... until each grain of charm is ..squeezed out of it?
Cristina:I guess I have to say that ...en, what you say, my eyes are green, actually.
Vicky:look, I wouldn't call our reluctance ...to leap at your sexual offer being over-analytical.
If you would care to join us for some ...recognized form of social interaction like a drink, we'd be fine ...but otherwise, I think you should try offering to some other table.
Juan antonio:What offended you about the offer? Surely not, that I find you both beautiful and desirable.
Vicky:Offended me? No, it's very amusing...galling, to be honest, but ...is it my imagination or is it getting a little late?
Cristina:I would love to go to Oviedo.
Vicky: what? Are you kidding? Or?
Cristina:I think it would be so much fun. I think we should go. I'd love to go.
Vicky: Cristina, Can we discuss this some other time?
Juan antonio:When I saw you across the room at the art gallery ... ...I noticed you have ... ...beautiful lips. Very full, very sensual.
Cristina:Thank you.
Vicky:Okay,Okay, I'm s- ,you know ,if you want to go .
Cristina:I can't guarantee the lovemaking--because I happen to be very moody.
Juan antonio:Let's not negotiate like a contract. I came over here with no subterfuge, and presented my best offer. I hope you will disscuss it and give me the pleasure to take you with me to Oviedo.I have the good fortune to borrow my friend's plane. It's just big enough for the three of us and I'm a very good pilot.
Vicky:It sounds very safe.
Juan antonio:Think it over.
Vicky:I hope you're joking about going.
Cristina:Oh, my god,This guy is so interesting.
Vicky:Interesting? Are you kidding? What's so interesting? He wants to get us both into bed. But he'll settle for either. In this case, you.
Cristina:Vicky, I'm a big girl, okay? If I want to sleep with him, I will. If not, I won't.Vicky:Cristina, he's a total stranger. This is impulsive, even for you ... And if I heard right, he was violent with his wife.
Cristina:At least he's not one of those factory-made zombies.you know?I mean, This is a great way to get to know him.
Vicky: no, it's not. I'm not going to Oviedo ... ...with this charmingly candid wife beater. You find his aggressiveness attractive, but I don't. And he's certainly not handsome.
Cristina:I think he's very handsome. He has a great look. I mean, he's really sexy.
Vicky:Well, you would, because you know, you're a neurotic.
Cristina: you have to admire his no-bullshit approach.
Vicky: What are you talking about?it’s all bullshit.I am not going to Oviedo. First off, I never heard of Oviedo. ...I don’t find hin winning, Third ,even if I wasn’t engaged …and was free to have some kind of dalliance with a Spaniard, I wouldn't pick this one.
[talking on her cellphone to Doug]
Vicky: hello, Oh, hi. I can't talk right now. I'm trying to save Cristina from making a potentially fatal mistake. what? No, the usual. I'll call you back. I love you, too.
Cristina: If we go back to the House now, we can just throw some things in a bag and we'll meet him there.look,I took an instant liking to this guy. I mean,He's not one of these cookie-cutter molds. You know, He's creative and artistic.
Vicky: Cookie-cutter mold? Is that what you think of Doug?
Cristina: Doug? Who said anything about Doug?
Vicky: It's ridiculous. You like the way it sounds to pick up and fly off in an airplane.
Cristina: I know. I don't know why I'm so scared, unless I'm scared of myself.
Vicky: It's a mistake, Cristina.

⑥ 求一句欧美爱情电影里的台词。

天使之城?those eyes,the way he looked...right down into me
在不就 世界末日,布鲁斯威利斯演的那个

⑦ 欧美大片 《爱情故事》经典台词

1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.
当生命中美好的东西到来时,我却觉得会失去它

2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.
人们总把“我爱你”挂在嘴边,可那往往言不由衷

3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.
他进退不能,夹在阴阳之间

4.You want to move something, you’ve got to move it with your mind, you’ve got to focus.
你想要推动物体,就得靠意志,要集中意志
5.Never say love if you don’t really mean it.
如果不当真的话你就决不要说“爱” 6.We’re going to graate and then go our separate ways.
我们即将毕业,然后各奔东西

7.I give you my hand. 我给你我的手
I give you my love, more precious than money.
给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情
I give you myself before preacher or law. 在牧师和法律面前
Will you give me yourself? 你愿意把自己托付给我吗?
Will you come travel with me? 你愿意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起厮守
终生吗?8.In my whole life, I’ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don’t think I could.
我一辈子从未有意伤害过谁,我想我也不会

9.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱意味着永远用不着说对不起

⑧ 求欧美爱情电影中的经典台词,跪谢!

《As good as it gets 尽善尽美|猫尿先生|渐入佳境》
Melvin:"you make me want to be a
better man."
Melvin: 是你另我想成为一个更好的人?

Carol:"that's maybe the best compliment of my
life."
Carol:这可能是我此生听过的最受用的恭维。

《Shadowlands 曾经深爱过|幻境》
"I can't have the happiness of yesterday without
the pain of today."
没有今天的痛苦,哪来昨天的幸福。

《Moulin Rouge 红磨坊》
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love
and be loved in return."
一生中最重要的就是学会爱和被爱

《Jerry Maguire
甜心先生/征服情海/杰里·马奎尔》
Jerry:" i love you,you…complete
me."
Jerry:我爱你,你让我变得完满。

Dorothy:"shut up,just shut up, you had me at
'hello'."
Dorothy:停,别说了,我见你第一眼时就已经被你征服了。

《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白

And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!
(我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!

阅读全文

与欧美爱情电影台词相关的资料

热点内容
30年代电影大全老电影 浏览:117
外国人销售电影有哪些 浏览:31
有什么比较火的儿童电影 浏览:624
芒果TV如何复制电影视频链接 浏览:456
正青春电影未删减MP4在线播放 浏览:923
韩国电影科幻电影前十名 浏览:277
十日谈电影中文字幕 浏览:476
韩国电影日本妈妈中文字幕 浏览:731
科幻加机甲类电影 浏览:597
和家人一起看的英文电影感悟 浏览:695
美国比较有名的电影人物 浏览:73
美国沙滩美女的电影 浏览:884
穿越电影有啥好看的推荐一 浏览:38
禁闭岛电影人物形象的分析 浏览:673
电影如何缓存观看 浏览:874
越南华语老电影 浏览:749
好看的武士类电影 浏览:508
逃亡生存营电影高清完整版 浏览:138
最能影响孩子一生的电影 浏览:633
电影星月童话国语在线观看 浏览:61