在观看英文电影的时候,也读到了许多 经典台词 。下面就让我来为大家一一盘点著名英文电影台词吧,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜欢!
著名英文电影台词:《剪刀手爱德华》
1、配合你瞬息万变的容颜。
With your changing face.
2、放下来!请不要再接近!
Put down! Please do not close!
3、这是我一生中最难忘的经历。
This is the most unforgettable experience in my life.
4、无论如何,爱德华都是特殊的。
In any case, Edward is special.
5、他手脚真的那么俐落,才一下午功夫?
His hands are really so neat, only one afternoon Kung Fu?
6、你让我无法思考,你是妈妈的宝贝女儿。
You make me unable to think, you are my mother's baby daughter.
7、对少女一点概念也没有,她们最疯狂了。
There is no concept of girls, they are the most crazy.
8、我们要让他能够了解现实,大家别再闹了。
We want him to be able to understand the reality, we do not trouble.
9、他给他造了器官,心脏,头脑,以及一切。
He made him an organ, a heart, a mind, and everything.
10、战时受的伤,使我没了知觉一点知觉也没有。
In wartime, I didn't have a sensation, and I didn't have a sensation.
11、又不是要来很多人,邻居们都是很和蔼可亲的。
Is not to come to a lot of people, the neighbors are very friendly.
12、他要你自食其力,养成独立,以后你会更感激他。
He wants you to develop an independent, self reliant, you'll appreciate it more.
13、我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
14、如果我没有刀,我就不能保护你。如果我有刀,我就不能拥抱你。
If I don't have a knife, I can't protect you. If I had a knife, I wouldn't be able to hold you.
著名英文电影台词:《阿甘正传》
1、奇迹每天都在发生。
Miracles happen every day.
2、糟糕的事难免会发生。
A bad thing is going to happen.
3、妈妈总是说死亡是生命的一部分。
Mama always said that death is a part of life.
4、我不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
I am not smart, but I know what love is.
5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.
6、通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.
7、人的一生都会花很多时间在无聊的事情上。
People spend a lot of time on boring things.
8、你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
You can only move on if you forget the past.
9、你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
11、以往的失意与得意,迷惘与清晰,都显得不那么重要了。
Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.
12、我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
13、妈妈说过,要往前走,就得先忘掉过去。我想,这就是跑的用意。
Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.
14、我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。
I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.
15、人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是什么口味。
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
16、我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。
I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.
17、一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。
Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.
18、我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.
19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
著名英文电影台词:《英国病人》
1、美丽和伤痛总是在一个 故事 里共生、纠缠。
Beauty and pain are always in a story.
2、歌手不过是一个声音,声音的背后是群山巍峨。
The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.
3、我知道你会回来,把我抱起,迎风屹立。我已别无所求。
I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.
4、你会爱我度过我的余生吗?不,我会爱你到我生命的尽头。
Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.
5、起初相爱会显得紧张,柔情似水,不顾一切,因为心如烈火。
New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.
6、哈纳想了解英国病人,融进他的思绪,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。
She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.
7、你的呼吸声是雨声,在我死前,多么渴望甘霖能再次降落我的脸庞。
Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.
8、你最恨什么?他问。谎言,你呢?占有,他说,当你离开时,就忘了我吧。
What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.
9、我已别无所求,只想跟着你漫步天国,和朋友们一起,去一个没有地图的乐土。
I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.
10、有些部落在起风的时候,会朝着风亮出他们的手心。他们相信只要在恰当的时机这么做,就可以转移风向。
Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.
11、在一半的时间里,我不能没有你,在另一半的时间里,我又觉得无所谓,这不在于我爱你多少,而在于我能忍受多少。
In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.
12、我们想了解一些事情,想要把前因后果搞清楚,谈话者引诱我们,用语言引我们入瓮。我们迫切想成长和改变,我们想探索未知的世界。
We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.
13、她在黑暗的走廊划起一根火柴,点燃了蜡烛。烛光照亮了她的双肩。她跪了下来,双手放在大腿上,吸进了硫磺的气味。他想象着自己吸进了光明。
She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.
14、工兵又坐在窗台—上。如果他能穿过房间去触摸她一下,英国病人就会清醒的。但是他们之间横亘着危险又错综复杂的距离。他们之间横亘着非常宽广的世界。
Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.
15、战争时的背叛被幼稚地拿来与和平时期人们的背叛做比较。坠入爱河的人陷入对方的气质之中。或紧张或温柔的话语,粉粹了一切,又创造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃烧着。
The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.
16、一个 爱情故事 与那些失魂落魄的人无关,但是与那些找到那颗郁郁寡欢的心的人有关,在偶然碰到的时候,身体愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他无法入眠,也无法从容应对。它消耗了自己和过去。
A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.
17、普基脑中会充满她的影子。当他工作的时候,他的世界总是充满着清晰和谐的音乐,而人类世界都消失了。他并不指望有多么舒适,他只是想和她在一起,在这间屋子里守候着她。他不再承认自己的缺点,也不愿意把自己的缺点暴露给对方。
In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.
18、对于你无法拥有的,你只是逃避,或转移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失败了,你就拿另一件事当寄托,没有任何事情能改变你。你站在我面前,有时是那么漠然,有时又那么沉默,好像只要暴露一点你的个性,就是对你自己最大的背叛。我知道我无法改变你,所以我离开你。
For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.
19、我信这些东西。当我们遇见心上人,我们的心灵会有一部分像个历史学家,带点书呆子气,会想象或者记起曾经在哪里见过这个人,曾经和她在不经意间擦肩而过。就像克里夫顿也许一年前在哪里为你开过门,却错过了自己的命运。然而我们身体的每一部分都必须为那个人做好准备,所有的分子都朝同一个方向奔去,于是欲望升腾。
I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
著名英文电影台词:《泰坦尼克号》
1、你跳,我就跟着跳。
You jump, I jump.
2、生活本来就全靠运气。
Life is full of luck.
3、要让每一天都有所值。
To make every day value.
4、能不能给我们留一条生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
5、读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
The purpose of university is to find a good husband.
6、没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了。
Nothing can destroy the will of the will.
7、我宁愿当他的婊子也不愿做你的妻子。
I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.
8、我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
9、爱情是值得追求的,金钱是不可或缺的。
Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.
10、别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?
11、只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
As long as you have the money, they will be with you.
12、外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.
13、如果我们不能在一起,生活还有什么意义?跟我私奔吧。
If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.
14、我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.
15、如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
If you don't go against me, I'll give you anything you want. Give me your heart.
16、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.
17、上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
18、你怎么能接受他的求婚?就算他有万贯家财,你怎么能和其他人一样和不爱的人结婚?有了爱又怎么样?你明天就要走了。
How could you accept his offer of marriage? Even if he has vast wealth, how can you like other people and love people get married? With love and how? You're leaving tomorrow.
19、你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去。
You will be out of danger. You have to live, a lot of kids, watch them grow, you will enjoy their twilight years, rest in the warm bed, not tonight here, not like this die.
20、我既没钱,又没房产,完全仰赖我那个古怪的疯子舅舅,我还不能像你求婚,但我要你明白我的心意。简,我是你的,我是你的,是你的,全心全意,也许不值一提。这让我来决定。
I have no money, no real estate, completely rely on my eccentric crazy uncle, I can not like you to marry him, but I want you to understand my mind. Jane, I'm yours, I'm yours, you are the heart, perhaps worth mentioning. It made me decide.
著名英文电影台词:《飞屋环游记》
1、能和一个人坐在一起而不必交谈真好。
It's nice to be sitting alone with a person without having to talk.
2、你是我晚上睡觉前最想聊天的人,我爱这种感觉。
You're the one I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night, I love this feeling.
3、我爱你是因为你是我晚上睡前最后一个想说话的人。
I love you because you are the last person I want to talk to before going to bed at night.
4、当我决定和你度过下半辈子时,我希望我的下半生赶快开始。
When I decide to spend the rest of my life with you, I wish I had my life to start soon.
5、爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在黑暗时候给你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who gives you strength in the dark.
6、当我买本新书,总是先读最末页,如此,若在我读完前死去,便能知道答案是什么。哦,我的朋友,这便是黑暗面!
When I buy a new book, always read the last page, so, if I die before in reading, we can know what the answer is. Oh, my friend, this is the dark side!
7、我爱你当外面71华氏度的时候还感冒,我爱你用半个小时点三明治,我爱整天和你在一起然后在我衣服上能闻到你的香味,我还爱你是每晚睡前我最后一个想说话的人。
I love that you get cold when 71 degrees out. I love you for an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love all day and you together and then on the clothes I can smell you, I still love you every night before going to bed is the last person I want to talk to.
8、我爱你在暖和的天气感冒,我爱你用一个小时来点菜,我爱你皱着眉看我,好像我是个疯子一样,我爱跟你分别后仍然萦绕不散的余香。我想在睡前跟你聊天,并非因我寂寞或者今天是 除夕 。我来这里是因为发现,若你要跟某人共度余生,那么余生越快开始越好。
I love you in the warm weather cold, I love you for an hour to order, I love you frowning at me as if I were a madman, I love with you were still lingering fragrance lingers. I want to talk to you before I go to bed, not because I'm lonely or it's new year's eve. I came here because I found that if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, the sooner you start the better.
猜你喜欢:
1. 英文电影台词经典语录大全
2. 英语经典电影台词摘抄
3. 电影英语经典台词精选
4. 50句英语电影台词
5. 50句经典英文电影台词
6. 阿凡达中英文台词大全
7. 唯美英文电影经典台词
8. 电影经典英文台词对白
『贰』 英语电影中的20句经典句子
1.Land
is
the
only
thing
in
the
world
worth
working
for,
worth
fighting
for,
worth
dying
for.
Because
it’s
the
only
thing
that
lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,
为之战斗,
为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I
wish
I
could
be
more
like
you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever
comes,
I’ll
love
you,
just
as
I
do
now.
Until
I
die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I
think
it’s
hard
winning
a
war
with
words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir,
you’re
no
gentleman.
And
you
miss
are
no
lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I
never
give
anything
without
expecting
something
in
return.
I
always
get
paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.If
I
have
to
lie,
steal,
cheat
or
kill,
as
God
as
my
witness,
I’ll
never
be
hungry
again!
(即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
8.Now
I
find
myself
in
a
world
which
for
me
is
worse
than
death.
A
world
in
which
there
is
no
place
for
me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
9.You’re
throwing
away
happiness
with
both
hands.
And
reaching
out
for
something
that
will
never
make
you
happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
10.Home.
I’ll
go
home.
And
I’ll
think
of
some
way
to
get
him
back.
After
all,
tomorrow
is
another
day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
以上,《乱世佳人》
11.Made
it,Ma!Top
of
the
world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
12.I’m
as
mad
as
hell,and
I’m
not
going
to
take
this
anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
13.
Here’s
looking
at
you,kid。
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
14.Go
ahead,make
my
day。
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
15.All
right,Mr.DeMille,I’m
ready
for
my
close-up。
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
16.May
the
Force
be
with
you。
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
17.Fasten
your
seatbelts.
It’s
going
to
be
a
bumpy
night。
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
18.You
talking
to
me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
19.I
love
the
smell
of
napalm
in
the
morning。
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
20.Louis,I
think
this
is
the
beginning
of
a
beautiful
friendship。
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
『叁』 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
『肆』 求四部英文电影中的好句子,经典语录,每部电影十条,急用
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
1/12
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
2/12
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
3/12
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世
『伍』 英文电影经典台词
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:
背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917
『陆』 英文电影出名的句子
唔……你只要10到20个?8好意思我找到了不少。采纳与否在你;这个回答放在..com上也可以为后来者提供点参考吧!
我喜欢的两句:
《黑客帝国》: there's no spoon 勺子是不存在的
《心灵捕手》: it's not your fault 这不是你的错
网上的东西,来,去,有点乱。现整理如下:
======================================================================
美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词
(需要指出的是,2005年老外评出经典电影台词时,可是不带中文翻译的。不少经典西片的DVD我都有收藏,但下面这些网上找到的台词的中文翻译有不少与光盘里的翻译有出入,而且“100句经典台词”也找不全100条。)
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。“ ——《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
15、“You talking'to me?”
“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
16、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。” ——《安娜•克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)
23,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989
37,I’ll be back.
我会回来的。——《终结者》1984
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。——《热情似火》1959
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
54,There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992
56,A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?——《毕业生》1967
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989
100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997
=====================================================================
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。--《越狱》
I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃! T-bag ——《越狱》
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》
Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》
Even the strongest man needs friends. 《GOD FATHER》
再强的人也需要朋友.——《教父》
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。 ——《角斗士》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. ——The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》
The truth is out there. ——The X files
真相在那里。——《X档案》
I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》
Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你. ——《乱世佳人》
To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。 ——《黑客帝国》(1999)
We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。 ——《黑客帝国》
I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。 ——《泰坦尼克号》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》
I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.——《阿甘正传》
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) ——《阿甘正传》
======================================================================
The Lion King 《狮子王》
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
======================================================================
《天下无贼》台词英文版
What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世纪什么最贵?人才!
An organization without discipline.
“有组织,无纪律。”
First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
“我本一心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠”
Who knows me understand my needs, I’m a mystery to he who know me not .
“真是知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求啊”
I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
“我可以很负责地告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。。。”
I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me。.
“大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫头片子玩儿了
======================================================================
《加菲猫》:
You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!
I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。
Never send a man to do a cat's job.
决不要让人去做猫的工作。
Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。
Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。
Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。
Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
“Your future depends on your dreams.” So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
“Hard work never killed anybody.“ But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。
“Work fascinates me.“ I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。
God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了馀地。
When two’s company, three’s the result!
两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!
A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动但并不妨碍你尽情的观看。
The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多, 忘记的越多,知道的越少, 为什么学来着?
======================================================================
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes.
" 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一同服役。" ——《兄弟连》
forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope 《The Shawshank Redemption》
不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望 ——《肖申克的救赎》
OLD ROSE Fifteen hundred people went into the sea when Titanic sank from under us. There were twenty boats floating nearby and only one came back. One. Six were saved from the water, myself included. Six out of fifteen hundred. Afterward, the seven hundred people in the boats had nothing to do but waith... wait to die, wait to live, wait for an absolution which would never come.
老年Rose: 泰坦尼克号沉没的时候,船上有1500人掉进了大海,20条救生艇就在附近,只有一条回来救人,一条。一共救了6个人,包括我,六个,1500人只活了六个。 后来,小船上的700多个人就在大海上等着,等着活....等着死,登着做忏悔,遥遥无期... ——《泰坦尼克号》
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——
" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!! ——《勇敢的心》
This car, Goeth would have bought this car. Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one, one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't , and I didn't ……-"Schindler's List"
这辆车,歌德应该会买.我为什么留这辆车,它能换十条命,十条命,多救十个人.这枚胸针,可以救两条命.这是黄金,可多救两个人,他会让我换两个,至少一个人,他会多个我一个人,多一个人,是一个人,斯滕,这个可以换一人的命.我本可多救一个人,可我没有,可我没有…… ——《辛德勒名单》
J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to 。。。Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢? 公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难…罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远! ——《罗马假日》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
我们都将死去,我们将与爱的人和不同种族的人一起充实而热烈的死去。我们咽下彼此的味道;交换彼此的身躯,浮游于爱河之上;恐惧时我们躲藏起来,正如这凄凉的洞穴。我要所有这些都镌刻在我的身体上。我们才是真实的国家,并非画在地图上的边界所示的,以掌权者命名的国家。我知道你定会回来抱着我,屹立风中。那就是我所要的--与你漫步在如此的土地上,与朋友们,在一个没有地图的地球上。 ——《英国病人》
Doe, a deer, a female deer. Ray, a drop of golden sun. Me, a name I call myself. Far, a long long way to run. Sew, a needle pulling thread. La, a note to follow Sew. Tea, a drink with jam and bread. That’ll bring us back to Doe... ——The Sound of Music
哆,一只鹿,一只母鹿。瑞,一缕金色的阳光。咪,是对自己的称呼。发,一段遥远的路程。嗦,一枚穿了线的针。啦,嗦后面的音符。啼,有果酱、面包的茶点。它把我们再带回哆…… ——《音乐之声》
Mr. Frodo: I can't do this, Sam. Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights, we shouldn't even be here. But we are here. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The one's that really mattered, full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was...When so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing...this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you… that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going... because they were holding on to something. Mr. Frodo: What are we holding on to, Sam? Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
佛罗多:我办不到。 山姆: 我知道。 这不公平。我们本来就不该来。但是我们来了。 这就像我们听过的精彩故事,歌颂伟大的事迹,充满了黑暗和危险。 有时你不想知道结局。因为怎么可能有快乐结局? 发生这么多可怕的事情,这世界怎么可能回到从前? 但是最后可怕的阴影,终究会消失。就连黑暗也会消失。崭新的一天将会来临。太阳也会散发更明亮的光芒。 这才是让人永生难忘,意义非凡的感人故事。 纵使你太年轻不明白为什么,但是我想我明白了。 我现在明白了。这些故事里的主角有很多机会半途而废,但是他们并没有。他们决定勇往直前,因为他们抱着一种信念。 佛罗多:我们抱着什么信念? 山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。 ——《魔戒2:双塔奇兵》
Aragorn: Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes... The same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, But not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!
阿拉贡: 冈多,罗翰的子民们,我的兄弟们! 我从你们眼里看到, 你们跟我一样都恐惧得心惊胆战。 或许有一天,人类变得萎缩懦弱,舍弃朋友,断绝友谊, 但今天决不会这样。 或许有一天,豺狼攻破人类城池,人类因此被灭绝, 但今天决不会这样! 今天我们誓死奋战! 我以你们所珍视得一切的名义,命令你们抗敌,西方的勇士们! ——《魔戒3:王者归来》
『柒』 经典英文电影句子
2007-11-2 | 经典英文电影句子收藏
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t
refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!I
coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I
could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
12,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
13,I’m as mad as hell,and I□ not going to take this anymore! 我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
14,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
15,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
16,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
17,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
18,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
19,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
20,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
21,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
22,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
23,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
24,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
25,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
26,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
27,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
28,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
29,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
30,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
31,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣! (《红粉联盟》1992)
32,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。 (《惊魂记》1960)
33,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
34,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
35,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
36,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
37,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
38,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
39,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
40,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
41,I feel the need--the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
42,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
『捌』 二十句经典的英文电影台词(不要长句,尽量偏短)(中英文+电影名)
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
长的短的都有~望采纳!!
『玖』 电影经典台词,英文的话最好是原文
“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.” -Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。” 亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942
\\"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti\\'
曾经有人想调查我。我就就着一些蚕豆和好酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了.
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
以上出自《阿甘正传》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
这三条出自《肖申克的救赎》