导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 我不干了英语电影

我不干了英语电影

发布时间:2022-09-24 09:59:03

① 求一个经典英语电影片段的对话

值得背的电影台词
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

② 我不干了 用英语怎么说

可以翻译为:
I am out 或者 I give it up

③ 我不干了,英语怎么说

I quit.
I won't do it anymore.
I'm not gonna do it.
以上都可以,第三句比较口语化一些。
希望可以帮到你。

④ 跪求英语电影中俗语或者成语 带翻译 重点是要带出处!!!英语课急用~谢谢大神了!

1. I see. 我明白了。 ­2. I quit! 我不干了! ­3. Let go! 放手! ­4. Me too. 我也是。 ­5. My god!天哪! ­6. No way! 不行! ­7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) ­8. Hold on. 等一等。 ­9. I agree。 我同意。 ­10. Not bad. 还不错。 ­11. Not yet. 还没。 ­12. See you. 再见。 ­13. Shut up! 闭嘴! ­14. So long. 再见。 ­15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) ­16. Allow me. 让我来。 ­17. Be quiet! 安静点! ­18. Cheer up! 振作起来! ­19. Good job! 做得好! ­20. Have fun! 玩得开心! ­21. How much? 多少钱? ­22. I'm full. 我饱了。 ­23. I'm home. 我回来了。 ­24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 ­25. My treat. 我请客。 ­26. So do I. 我也一样。 ­27. This way。 这边请。 ­28. After you. 您先。 ­29. Bless you! 祝福你! ­30. Follow me. 跟我来。 ­31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!32. Good luck! 祝好运! 33. I decline! 我拒绝! ­34. I promise. 我保证。 ­35. Of course! 当然了!.Slow down! 慢点! ­37. Take care! 保重! ­38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。 ­39. Try again. 再试试。 ­40. Watch out! 当心。 ­41. What's up? 有什么事吗? ­42. Be careful! 注意! ­43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! ­44. Don't move! 不许动! ­45. Guess what? 猜猜看? ­46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 ­47. I think so. 我也这么想。 ­48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。 ­49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! ­50. Let me see.让我想想。 ­51. Never mind.不要紧。 ­52. No problem! 没问题! ­53. That's all! 就这样! ­54. Time is up. 时间快到了。 ­55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? ­56. Count me on算上我。 ­57. Don't worry. 别担心。 ­58. Feel better? 好点了吗? ­59. I love you! 我爱你! ­60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 ­61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? ­62. That's neat. 这很好。 ­63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? ­64. Do l have to 非做不可吗? ­65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。 ­66. Here you are. 给你。 ­67. No one knows . 没有人知道。 ­68. Take it easy. 别紧张。 ­69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! ­70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? ­71. To be careful! 一定要小心! ­72.Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? ­73. Help yourself. 别客气。 ­74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。 ­75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。 ­76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。 ­77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? ­78. You did right. 你做得对。 ­79. You set me up! 你出卖我! ­80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? ­81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心! ­82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。 ­83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我! ­84. How's it going? 怎么样? ­85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。 ­86. I just made it! 我做到了! ­87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。 ­88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间! ­89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。 ­90. It's up to you. 由你决定。 ­91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了! ­92. What about you? 你呢? ­93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。 ­94. You'rewelcome. 不客气。 ­95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕 ­96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧! ­97. Congratulations! 祝贺你! ­
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 ­
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。 ­
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的 ­
­
101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。 ­
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。 ­
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。 ­
104. What time is it? 几点了? ­
105. You can make it! 你能做到! ­
106. Control yourself! 克制一下! ­
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。 ­
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。 ­
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。 ­
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧? ­
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。 ­
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。 ­
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。 ­
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。 ­
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。 ­
116. Long time no see! 好久不见! ­
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。 ­
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。 ­
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。 ­
120. What a good deal! 真便宜! ­
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办? ­
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃! ­
123. You have my word. 我保证。 ­
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你! ­
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。 ­
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当! ­
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。 ­
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。 ­
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。 ­
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。 ­
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。 ­
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。 ­
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。 ­
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。 ­
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧! ­
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。 ­
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。 ­
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮! ­
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。 ­
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。 ­
141. What day is today? 今天星期几? ­
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为? ­
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的? ­
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球? ­
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。 ­
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。 ­
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗? ­
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。 ­
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套! ­
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。 ­
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。 ­
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。 ­
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。 ­
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。 ­
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。 ­
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。 ­
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。 ­
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗? ­
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。 ­
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。 ­
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。 ­
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么? ­
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好! ­
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。 ­
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。 ­
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。 ­
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。 ­
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。 ­
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。 ­
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。 ­
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的? ­
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。 ­
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。 ­
174. Move out of my way! 让开! ­
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。 ­
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。 ­
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服? ­
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1 ­
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。 ­
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了? ­
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。 ­
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。 ­
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。 ­
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样? ­
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样? ­
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。 ­
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。 ­
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。 ­
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。 ­
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。 ­
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。 ­
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。 ­
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。 ­
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了? ­
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。 ­
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。 ­
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。 ­
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。 ­
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。 ­
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。 ­
­
­
­
­
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 ­
­
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。 ­
­
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。 ­
­
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。 ­
­
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。 ­
­
206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。 ­
­
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱? ­
­
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。 ­
­
209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。 ­
­
210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。 ­
­
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。 ­
­
212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。 ­
­
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。 ­
­
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。 ­
­
215. None of your business! 与你无关! ­
­
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。 ­
­
217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。 ­
­
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。 ­
­
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。 ­
­
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好! ­
­
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲? ­
­
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。 ­
­
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗? ­
­
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。 ­
­
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。 ­
­
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。 ­
­
227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的, ­
­
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。 ­
­
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。 ­
­
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。 ­
­
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。 ­
­
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。 ­
­
233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。 ­
­
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。 ­
­
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。 ­
­
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。 ­
­
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。 ­
­
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。 ­
­
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! ­
­
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气! ­
­
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个? ­
­
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗? ­
­
243. First come first served. 先到先得。 ­
­
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。 ­
­
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。 ­
­
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。 ­
­
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。 ­
­
248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。 ­
­
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。 ­
­
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。 ­
­
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。 ­
­
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。 ­
­
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。 ­
­
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。 ­
­
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了! ­
­
256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。 ­
­
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 ­
­
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。 ­
­
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。 ­
­
260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。 ­
­
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。 ­
­
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。 ­
­
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。 ­
­
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。 ­
­
265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 ­
­
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。 ­
­
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。 ­
­
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。 ­
­
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。 ­
­
270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。 ­
­
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。 ­
­
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。 ­
­
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。 ­
­
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。 ­
­
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。 ­
­
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。 ­
­
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。 ­
­
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗? ­
­
279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。 ­
­
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。 ­
­
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。 ­
­
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗? ­
­
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。 ­
­
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。 ­
­
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。 ­
­
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。 ­
­
287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。 ­
­
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。 ­
­
289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。 ­
­
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。 ­
­
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。 ­
­
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢? ­
­
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么? ­
­
294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的? ­
­
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里? ­
­
296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗? ­
­
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。 ­
­
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! ­
­
299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。 ­
­
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦 ­
­
­
301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗? ­
­
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗? ­
­
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。 ­
­
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 ­
­
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。 ­
­
306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。 ­
­
307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。 ­
­
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 ­
­
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样? ­
­
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。 ­
­
311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。 ­
­
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。 ­
­
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。 ­
­
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。 ­
­
315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。 ­
­
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。 ­
­
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。 ­
­
318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。 ­
­
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。 ­
­
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。 ­
­
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。 ­
­
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。 ­
­
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。 ­
­
324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。 ­
­
325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。 ­
­
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。 ­
­
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。 ­
­
328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。 ­
­
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。 ­
­
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。 ­
­
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面? ­
­
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。 ­
­
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。 ­
­
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗? ­
­
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。 ­
­
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。 ­
­
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。 ­
­
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。 ­
­
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗? ­
­
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。 ­
­
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。 ­
­
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。 ­
­
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。 ­
­
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。 ­
­
345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。 ­
­
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。 ­
­
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。 ­
­
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。 ­
­
349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样? ­
希望对你有帮助。
­
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。 ­
­

⑤ 我不玩了用英语怎么说

I quit就是我不干了,不玩了,我要退出了,

⑥ 哪位有2017年日本电影《不干了,我开除了黑心公司》免费观看地址,求分享

链接:https://pan..com/s/1KSQV60S30NEXsKTIDXXXhw

提取码:dpja

《不干了,我开除了黑心公司》是成岛出执导的剧情类电影,由福士苍汰主演,工藤阿须加、黑木华、小池荣子、吉田纲太郎等共演,于2017年5月27日在日本上映。该片根据北川惠海曾获得第21届电击小说大奖的同名原作改编,讲述青山隆因工作精神压力大而在车站突然失去意识,眼看要被电车压过,被一名有着清爽微笑的名为山本的神秘男子所救,故事便从此开始。

⑦ 英语电影中经典对白

一、《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白:
Jack:
Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? (听着,罗斯。你要离开这里。你要去做的。你要活下去,生很多孩子,你要去看他们成长。你真是快要死了老,一位老太太在她温暖的床,别在这里,而不是今晚在这里,不是这样的。你了解我吗?)
Rose:
I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. (我的身体冻僵了。杰克:赢了那张船票(《泰坦尼克号》)罗斯,玩扑克游戏的最好的事情我。让我认识了你,我很感激:(哭泣)你必须打哆嗦)…你要——要为我做这件事。答应我你多么让人绝望,永不放弃,不管发生什么事,不管多么绝望。答应我,现在,罗斯,永远不要忘记你的承诺,我们永不放弃。)
Rose:
I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. (罗斯:我决不放弃,杰克。我决不放弃,我保证。)

二、《兄弟连》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?
"No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

三、简-爱 :

简:Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
简:Let me go, sir.让我走,先生。
罗切斯特:I love you. I love you!我爱你。我爱你!
简:No, don't make me foolish.别,别让我干傻事。
罗切斯特:Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
简:You mean it?你是说真的?
罗切斯特:You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

四、《黑客帝国》中的经典对白
Morpheus:
I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo? 我能在你眼中看到。你有看的人接受他看到的,因为他希望从梦中醒来。具有讽刺意味的是,这与现实并不遥远。你相信命运么,尼奥?
Neo:
No. 不
Morpheus:
Why not? 为什么不?
Neo:
Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life. 因为我不喜我的生命由别人掌权。
Morpheus:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about? 我非常了解你的意思。让我告诉你为什么你在这里。你来到这里,是因为你知道一些事情了。你知道你不能解释。但你放心吧。你觉得你的一生。那个有毛病了世界。你不知道是什么,但它的存在,就像一个刺你的思想、反叫你癫狂了。正是这种感觉,已经把你带到我。你知道我在说什么吗?
Neo:
The matrix? 矩阵?
Morpheus:
Do you want to know what it is? The matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. 你想知道这是什么吗?矩阵无处不在。它就在我们的周围,即使是现在在这间屋子里。你能看到它当你看它的时候你的窗口或当你打开你的电视上。你可以感觉到如果你去上班,当你去教堂,当你付出你的税赋。这是世界上拦下来,你的眼睛瞎了你远离实际情况的了。
neo:
What truth? 什么?
Morpheus:
That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind...... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more...... 你是一个奴隶,尼欧。像其他人一样你出生在束缚,出生在一个监狱,你不能气味和口味或触摸。监狱你的头脑……不幸的是,没有一个人能得到矩阵究竟是什么。你应该靠自己去了解它。这是你最后一次机会。1这事以后,不能再回头。你选择蓝色药丸,这个故事结束了,你会在你的床上醒来,相信你所想相信的东西。你选红药丸,你留在爱丽丝梦游的仙境,我告诉你怎么深兔子洞去……请记住,所有我要给说的都是事实,其他什么也不做……

五、天使爱美丽
[Amélie hands a begger some money] (爱美丽给一个乞丐一些钱)
Beggar:
Sorry madam, I don't work on Sundays. 对不起,女士,星期天我不工作。

六、《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! 米歇尔,你是我想要的女人是我不能失去的女人。我爱你!
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you .吉姆,我不用担心找不到的词来告诉你如何,我觉得,我才知道什么。爱不是只有一种感觉,爱是你要做什么。这是我的衣服,去bandcamp,一个特别的发型。吉姆你把所有东西都给我,我想要的庄严的宣誓,同样,我给我的一切都给你

七、教父
Kay: Michael, why did you come here? Why? What do you want with me after all this time? I've been calling and writing.为什么来这里?为什么?你想让我做什么怎么样?我一直找你。
Michael: I came because I need you. I care for you.迈克尔:我来,因为我需要你。”我关心你。
Kay: Please stop it, Michael.凯:请住手,迈克尔。
Michael: Because... I want you to marry me.迈克尔:因为…我希望你嫁给我。
Kay: It's too late.凯特:太迟了。
Michael: Please, Kay...I'll do anything you ask to make up for what's happened to us. Because that's important, Kay. Because what's important is that...we have each other. That we have a life together. That we have children. Our children. Kay, I need you. And I love you.凯:迈克尔,你.....迈克尔:请,凯…我会为你做任何事情来弥补的发生的事件。因为那是很重要的,凯。因为那很重要的是…我们拥有彼此。我们有一个生活在一起。我们有孩子。我们的孩子。凯特,我需要你。我爱你

八、乱世佳人
Rhett: I’m not asking you to forgive me. I’ll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I’ll laugh at myself for being an idiot. But there’s one thing that I do know. And that is I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we’re alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes and call them by their right names.“
瑞特:我不求你原谅。我也永远不会明白、不会原谅自己。如果有颗子弹击中了我,那就帮了我的忙了,我会笑自己是个傻瓜。但有件事情我很明白,那就是我爱你,斯佳丽。不管你我之间发生了什么,不管这整个愚蠢的行将破碎的世界会如何,我都爱你,因为我们俩如此相像。我们俩都有许多缺点,自私又精明,但能够正视现实,敢说真话。
Scarlett: Don’t hold me like that. 斯佳丽:别这样抱着我。
Rhett: Scarlett, look at me. I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve ever waited for any woman.” 瑞特:斯佳丽,看着我。我爱你胜过爱任何女人。我等待你比等待任何一个女人都要久。

九、魂断蓝桥
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful. 罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。
Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so. 玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful. 罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

十、勇敢的心
Executioner:It can all end,right now.Peace.Bliss.Just say it.Cry outmercy.Cry out.Just say it.Mercy.刽子手:它就结束,对,现在!说。哭泣吧。大声呼喊吧。你这可怜的人 ,上帝会宽恕你的。
Hamish:Mercy lad,mercy.哈密士:可怜的小伙子,原主宽恕你。
Stephen:Jesus,mercy.斯蒂芬:,原主宽恕你。
Executioner:The prisoner wishes to say a word.刽子手:犯人希望的说不出话来。
William:freedom(William is beheaded)威廉:(高呼)自由!(威廉被斩首)

⑧ 求电影”这里有情况“ 中56分钟的插曲 ”我不干了“mp3格式下载 要3分51秒长度的 不要30秒长的。。

http://224.cachefile9.rayfile.com/13c9/zh-cn/download//preview.mp3
给分

阅读全文

与我不干了英语电影相关的资料

热点内容
父亲电影在哪里看 浏览:127
国语版免费喜剧电影在线观看 浏览:923
励志的美剧电影截屏 浏览:135
中国电影凸点视频 浏览:317
优酷视频电影怎么下载到手机相册 浏览:829
哪里下载美国电影下载 浏览:109
我要去那里看电影用英文怎么写 浏览:154
电影人山人海字幕 浏览:418
哪里可以伦理下载电影迅雷下载 浏览:379
国产男主研究飞机的电影 浏览:573
超人穿防弹衣的是什么电影 浏览:191
漫威有哪些电影系列 浏览:260
电影临时演员的片尾曲 浏览:729
张驰女演员电影 浏览:615
伦理电影美丽图画 浏览:125
牧马人老电影高清Mp4修复版迅雷下载 浏览:275
白雪公主中文版的电影 浏览:404
天一城3d电影院在哪里 浏览:205
免费看电影的链接 浏览:459
千与千寻电影解说全集国语版 浏览:661