导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 英语电影台词中的中文成语

英语电影台词中的中文成语

发布时间:2022-10-02 17:13:53

Ⅰ 有哪些外国电影台词的中文翻译可以称作神来之笔

《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

3.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

4.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

5.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

7.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

8.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

9.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》

(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!

不管怎样,明天是新的一天!

(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.

我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.

今后各自曲折,各自悲哀

(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

(5)、I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

Ⅱ 想问大家都知道哪些英美电影的中文片名是以成语命名的

虎胆龙威(美国,布鲁斯威利斯主演)
脱胎换骨(美国,詹姆斯里波霍恩主演)
猛虎出笼(美国,李连杰主演)
鸠占鹊巢(美国,娜塔丽·波特曼、斯佳丽·约翰逊主演)
窈窕淑女(美国,奥黛丽赫本主演)
返老还童(美国,布拉德皮特主演)
真相大白(美国,罗宾威廉姆斯主演)
背水一战(美国,基努里维斯主演)
美梦成真(美国,罗宾威廉姆斯主演)
卷土重来(美国,大卫科恩查内主演)
偷天换日(美国,马克瓦尔伯格主演)
天崩地裂(美国,皮尔斯布鲁斯南主演)
兵临城下(美国,裘德洛主演)
赶尽杀绝(美国,克莱夫欧文主演)
借刀杀人(美国,汤姆克鲁斯主演)
重见天日(美国,克里斯汀贝尔主演)
非礼勿视(美国)
老无所依(美国,伍德哈里森主演)

英文电影翻译成中文是成语的有哪些

乱世佳人、此情可待成追忆 、缘定今生、天生一对、初露锋芒 、《卧虎藏龙》Crouching Tiger,Hidden Dragon、《风云人物》It[]s a Wonderful Life、《热情似火》Some Like It Hot 、

Ⅳ 大家知道美剧中出现过的一些俗语或成语嘛,要那种中英文对白的

love me,love my dog算么?爱屋及乌

Ⅳ 为什么在一些美国偶像剧的中文字幕上会出现成语。是翻译乱翻的吗外国人貌似不用成语的吧

不是乱翻译,只不过是同样的意思,那些翻译很厉害的人通过成语的方式表达出来而已。不仅仅是成语,真正的电影翻译,并不是像考试那样的逐字逐句的翻译,而是总体意思上的翻译,除了成语,而且很多句子你都会发现跟外国人说的英语其实是无法直译的,但是在内容上中国人理解的更加好。

Ⅵ 跪求英语电影中俗语或者成语 带翻译 重点是要带出处!!!英语课急用~谢谢大神了!

1. I see. 我明白了。 ­2. I quit! 我不干了! ­3. Let go! 放手! ­4. Me too. 我也是。 ­5. My god!天哪! ­6. No way! 不行! ­7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) ­8. Hold on. 等一等。 ­9. I agree。 我同意。 ­10. Not bad. 还不错。 ­11. Not yet. 还没。 ­12. See you. 再见。 ­13. Shut up! 闭嘴! ­14. So long. 再见。 ­15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) ­16. Allow me. 让我来。 ­17. Be quiet! 安静点! ­18. Cheer up! 振作起来! ­19. Good job! 做得好! ­20. Have fun! 玩得开心! ­21. How much? 多少钱? ­22. I'm full. 我饱了。 ­23. I'm home. 我回来了。 ­24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 ­25. My treat. 我请客。 ­26. So do I. 我也一样。 ­27. This way。 这边请。 ­28. After you. 您先。 ­29. Bless you! 祝福你! ­30. Follow me. 跟我来。 ­31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!32. Good luck! 祝好运! 33. I decline! 我拒绝! ­34. I promise. 我保证。 ­35. Of course! 当然了!.Slow down! 慢点! ­37. Take care! 保重! ­38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。 ­39. Try again. 再试试。 ­40. Watch out! 当心。 ­41. What's up? 有什么事吗? ­42. Be careful! 注意! ­43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! ­44. Don't move! 不许动! ­45. Guess what? 猜猜看? ­46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 ­47. I think so. 我也这么想。 ­48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。 ­49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! ­50. Let me see.让我想想。 ­51. Never mind.不要紧。 ­52. No problem! 没问题! ­53. That's all! 就这样! ­54. Time is up. 时间快到了。 ­55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? ­56. Count me on算上我。 ­57. Don't worry. 别担心。 ­58. Feel better? 好点了吗? ­59. I love you! 我爱你! ­60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 ­61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? ­62. That's neat. 这很好。 ­63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? ­64. Do l have to 非做不可吗? ­65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。 ­66. Here you are. 给你。 ­67. No one knows . 没有人知道。 ­68. Take it easy. 别紧张。 ­69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! ­70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? ­71. To be careful! 一定要小心! ­72.Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? ­73. Help yourself. 别客气。 ­74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。 ­75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。 ­76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。 ­77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? ­78. You did right. 你做得对。 ­79. You set me up! 你出卖我! ­80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? ­81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心! ­82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。 ­83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我! ­84. How's it going? 怎么样? ­85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。 ­86. I just made it! 我做到了! ­87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。 ­88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间! ­89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。 ­90. It's up to you. 由你决定。 ­91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了! ­92. What about you? 你呢? ­93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。 ­94. You'rewelcome. 不客气。 ­95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕 ­96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧! ­97. Congratulations! 祝贺你! ­
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 ­
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。 ­
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的 ­
­
101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。 ­
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。 ­
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。 ­
104. What time is it? 几点了? ­
105. You can make it! 你能做到! ­
106. Control yourself! 克制一下! ­
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。 ­
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。 ­
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。 ­
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧? ­
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。 ­
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。 ­
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。 ­
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。 ­
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。 ­
116. Long time no see! 好久不见! ­
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。 ­
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。 ­
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。 ­
120. What a good deal! 真便宜! ­
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办? ­
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃! ­
123. You have my word. 我保证。 ­
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你! ­
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。 ­
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当! ­
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。 ­
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。 ­
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。 ­
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。 ­
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。 ­
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。 ­
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。 ­
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。 ­
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧! ­
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。 ­
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。 ­
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮! ­
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。 ­
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。 ­
141. What day is today? 今天星期几? ­
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为? ­
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的? ­
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球? ­
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。 ­
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。 ­
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗? ­
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。 ­
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套! ­
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。 ­
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。 ­
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。 ­
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。 ­
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。 ­
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。 ­
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。 ­
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。 ­
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗? ­
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。 ­
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。 ­
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。 ­
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么? ­
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好! ­
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。 ­
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。 ­
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。 ­
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。 ­
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。 ­
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。 ­
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。 ­
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的? ­
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。 ­
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。 ­
174. Move out of my way! 让开! ­
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。 ­
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。 ­
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服? ­
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1 ­
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。 ­
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了? ­
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。 ­
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。 ­
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。 ­
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样? ­
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样? ­
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。 ­
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。 ­
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。 ­
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。 ­
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。 ­
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。 ­
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。 ­
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。 ­
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了? ­
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。 ­
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。 ­
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。 ­
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。 ­
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。 ­
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。 ­
­
­
­
­
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 ­
­
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。 ­
­
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。 ­
­
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。 ­
­
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。 ­
­
206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。 ­
­
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱? ­
­
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。 ­
­
209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。 ­
­
210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。 ­
­
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。 ­
­
212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。 ­
­
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。 ­
­
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。 ­
­
215. None of your business! 与你无关! ­
­
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。 ­
­
217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。 ­
­
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。 ­
­
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。 ­
­
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好! ­
­
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲? ­
­
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。 ­
­
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗? ­
­
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。 ­
­
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。 ­
­
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。 ­
­
227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的, ­
­
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。 ­
­
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。 ­
­
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。 ­
­
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。 ­
­
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。 ­
­
233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。 ­
­
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。 ­
­
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。 ­
­
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。 ­
­
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。 ­
­
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。 ­
­
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! ­
­
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气! ­
­
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个? ­
­
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗? ­
­
243. First come first served. 先到先得。 ­
­
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。 ­
­
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。 ­
­
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。 ­
­
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。 ­
­
248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。 ­
­
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。 ­
­
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。 ­
­
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。 ­
­
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。 ­
­
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。 ­
­
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。 ­
­
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了! ­
­
256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。 ­
­
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 ­
­
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。 ­
­
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。 ­
­
260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。 ­
­
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。 ­
­
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。 ­
­
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。 ­
­
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。 ­
­
265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 ­
­
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。 ­
­
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。 ­
­
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。 ­
­
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。 ­
­
270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。 ­
­
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。 ­
­
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。 ­
­
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。 ­
­
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。 ­
­
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。 ­
­
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。 ­
­
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。 ­
­
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗? ­
­
279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。 ­
­
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。 ­
­
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。 ­
­
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗? ­
­
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。 ­
­
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。 ­
­
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。 ­
­
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。 ­
­
287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。 ­
­
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。 ­
­
289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。 ­
­
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。 ­
­
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。 ­
­
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢? ­
­
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么? ­
­
294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的? ­
­
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里? ­
­
296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗? ­
­
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。 ­
­
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! ­
­
299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。 ­
­
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦 ­
­
­
301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗? ­
­
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗? ­
­
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。 ­
­
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 ­
­
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。 ­
­
306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。 ­
­
307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。 ­
­
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 ­
­
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样? ­
­
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。 ­
­
311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。 ­
­
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。 ­
­
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。 ­
­
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。 ­
­
315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。 ­
­
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。 ­
­
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。 ­
­
318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。 ­
­
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。 ­
­
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。 ­
­
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。 ­
­
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。 ­
­
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。 ­
­
324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。 ­
­
325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。 ­
­
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。 ­
­
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。 ­
­
328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。 ­
­
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。 ­
­
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。 ­
­
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面? ­
­
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。 ­
­
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。 ­
­
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗? ­
­
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。 ­
­
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。 ­
­
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。 ­
­
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。 ­
­
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗? ­
­
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。 ­
­
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。 ­
­
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。 ­
­
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。 ­
­
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。 ­
­
345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。 ­
­
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。 ­
­
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。 ­
­
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。 ­
­
349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样? ­
希望对你有帮助。
­
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。 ­
­

Ⅶ 求《风雨哈佛路》中几句经典英语台词及对应的中文翻译

http://ke..com/view/367674.htm 网络里有详细的经典语句,希望你满意 ...

Ⅷ 美剧,美国电影里有哪些是台词翻译过来是中国成语的

分享一个刚看到的
turn into a new leaf
洗心革面

结合上下文,意思就是彻底变了

阅读全文

与英语电影台词中的中文成语相关的资料

热点内容
值得一看搞笑电影 浏览:717
中国电影在当今社会的意义 浏览:548
街头女大学生电影 浏览:328
漂移电影国语高清完整版 浏览:45
建行一元看电影 浏览:389
钟汉良爱神电影高清在线 浏览:373
电影六扇门剧情 浏览:849
闪耀的新婚女韩国电影中文版 浏览:854
韩国电影爱情19禁老师的秘密 浏览:861
失控电影中文在线观看 浏览:686
电影最爱在哪里可以免费看 浏览:771
中国刑警一号电影 浏览:940
哪个视频国外电影多 浏览:157
外国小孩音乐天才电影有哪些 浏览:633
大海瞬间结冰是哪个电影 浏览:677
手机如何拍简单的微电影 浏览:757
制作丧尸的电影有哪些 浏览:148
和对象一起看的电影有哪些 浏览:241
哪个电影跑步追人 浏览:871
沈腾电影美女泳池甩头发 浏览:335