导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 勇敢的心电影手抄报英文

勇敢的心电影手抄报英文

发布时间:2022-12-12 07:21:30

『壹』 《勇敢的心》剧情简介的英文翻译

Braveheart is a 1995 American epic/drama film directed by and starring Mel Gibson. The film was written for the screen and then novelized by Randall Wallace. Gibson portrays William Wallace, a Scottish warrior who gained recognition when he came to the forefront of the First War of Scottish Independence by opposing King Edward I of England (also known as "Longshanks", portrayed by Patrick McGoohan), and subsequently abetted by Edward's daughter-in-law, Princess Isabelle of France (played by Sophie Marceau) and a claimant to the Scottish throne, Robert the Bruce (played by Angus Macfadyen).

『贰』 《勇敢的心》

中文片名
勇敢的心
英文片名
Brave Heart
演员
梅尔·吉布森 Mel Gibson .....William Wallace
苏菲·玛索 Sophie Marceau .....Princess Isabelle
詹姆斯·卡沙莫 James Cosmo .....Campbell
辛·麦金利 Sean McGinley .....MacClannough
布莱恩·考克斯 Brian Cox .....Argyle Wallace
安古斯·麦克菲登 Angus Macfadyen .....Robert the Bruce
艾伦·阿姆斯特朗 Alun Armstrong .....Mornay
凯瑟琳·麦克马克 Catherine McCormack .....Murron MacClannough
布莱丹·格里森 Brendan Gleeson .....Hamish Campbell
汤米·弗拉纳根 Tommy Flanagan .....Morrison
亚力克斯·诺顿 Alex Norton .....Bride's Father
彼得·穆兰 Peter Mullan .....Veteran
精彩对白
William Wallace: FREEDOM!!
华莱士:自由!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?!
华莱士:是呀,如果战斗,你们可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能……多活一会儿。年复一年,直到寿终正寝,你们愿不愿意?用这么多苟活的日子,去换一个机会,就一个机会。回到这里,告诉我们的敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的自由。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
华莱士:为什么帮我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。

『叁』 请问谁有《勇敢的心》英文简介,要短,30个单词就好,

What kind of man would defy a king?
Every man dies, not every man really lives.
His passion captivated a woman. His courage inspired a nation. His heart defied a king.
He who fought, fought for freedom.
一部具有深刻民族主义和政治内涵的史诗巨片
一段缠绵而令人荡气回肠的铁血柔情
一部悲壮的血泪传奇

《勇敢的心》(Braveheart),是1995年上映的美国影片,情节根据苏格兰民族英雄威廉·华莱士的事迹改编,梅尔·吉布森担任该片的导演、主演和制片人。

《勇敢的心》获得了1995年度奥斯卡奖的“最佳影片”、“最佳导演”、“最佳摄影”、“最佳化妆”、“最佳音效剪辑”5项大奖。

由于《勇敢的心》的成功,在日后对于同类型的史诗战争片有不少的启迪,包括《神鬼战士》、《亚历山大大帝》、《特洛伊:木马屠城》、《300壮士》等皆有受其影响。

Braveheart is a 1995 Academy-award winning historical action-drama film proced and directed by Mel Gibson, who also starred in the title role. The film was written for screen and then novelized by Randall Wallace. Gibson portrays a legendary Scot, William Wallace, who gained recognition when he came to the forefront of the First War of Scottish Independence by opposing Edward I of England (portrayed by Patrick McGoohan) and subsequently abetted by Edward's daughter-in-law Princess Isabelle (played by Sophie Marceau) and a claimant to the Scottish throne, Robert the Bruce (played by Angus Macfadyen).

The film won five Academy Awards at the 68th Academy Awards, including the Academy Award for Best Picture and Best Director, and had been nominated for an additional five. The film was proced by Icon Proctions for Paramount Pictures and 20th Century Fox.

『肆』 英语手抄报简单又好看"英文电影"为题目

值得背诵的英文经典台词(七部电影)


一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。


二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。


三《The Lion King狮子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6.You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。


四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。


五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。


六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中注定。

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱。

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士。

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。

10.Everybody panics before they get married.

每个人婚前都会紧张的。

11.Your destiny can be your doom.

命运也许会成为厄运。

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。


七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。

9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。

12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?

14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!

15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

『伍』 谁能用英文介绍下电影《勇敢的心》

《Braveheart》(勇敢的心)
(下面是剧情介绍,我不写观后感)In the middle ages around thirteenth Century, King England" legs" Edward I ruled Scotland for Scotland, as he forced a group of Scotland people against the tyranny of the uprising, result of a young William Wallace lost his father and brother, he is in after the funeral by his uncle and adopted, and as uncle left hometown.
Years later, Wallace alt returned to his hometown of Scotland at this time, still in Edward's cruel tyrant legs under the rule of. The Wallace home is hoping to calm day, farmers living, family, parenthood, and he said of boys and girls Mo Lun ( Murron ) the development of love, and in order to escape the king gave England nobles enjoy female virginity rights unequal treatment, in a secret wedding day night. The next day, Mo Lun was British soldiers and rebel, the local governor to lead Wallace appeared and killed her, who was bereaved of his beloved wife Wallace rose up, and other Scotland people are responding to his wife, Wallace finally killed the chief way revenge.
Soon, Wallace and the villagers formed the uprising army, and have recruited in response to the righteous. They first entered the nobles of England castle, and the castle burned. Along with Wallace's deeds spread, more and more people respond to revolt, and Wallace's army also carry all before one, has won several battles, including the battle of stringer bridge break infantry conquer cavalry superstition and captured England city York city. King Edward I, aware of the seriousness of the situation, personally led a stronger army against Wallace, both in terms of Foucault ( Falkirk ) in battle, however Wallace has been united Scotland noble betrayed, at the battle of Foucault.
In Foucault the battle failed, Wallace began taking hide guerrilla tactics against the British, and the betrayal of the two Scotland noble act of revenge. At the same time, King Edward's wife Princess Isabella was sent as envoy met with Wallace on many occasions to assist, Princess Wallace resistance risk, but also the development of a relationship between two people, the princess even pregnant with Wallace. Subsequently, Scotland noble requirements met with Wallace, Wallace believes Robert Bruce so aristocratic leaders meeting alone, but only to be the father of Bruce and other nobles betrayed, Wallace was captured, and Bruce also officially and father break.
Wallace received the England administration official trials, as long as Wallace admitted treason could be mitigated punishment, but not from Wallace, claims that he never committed to long leg Edward. In a London trial on the square, Wallace suffered various torture still refused to surrender, and even London people have been moved by the courage of Wallace, have cried out the presiding judge for mercy. Wallace uses only the last breath shouted:" free!" ( Freedom! ). In before decapitation, he also trance to see his wife in the crowd to smile at him, and then, in Wallace's hands clenched tokens also loose.
William Wallace was beheaded by his courage, the impact of the Scotland aristocrat Robert Bruce once again led the Wallace men against England, this time they cry out the name of Wallace, and in the end won eagerly looked forward to for a long time free.
希望我的回答可以帮到你(·-·)

『陆』 电影《勇敢的心》剧情简介,英文的!请不要在网上找了再用翻译器翻译成英语,错误很多。 O(∩_∩)O谢谢

在威廉·华莱士还是孩子的时候,他的父亲,苏格兰的英雄马索·华莱士在与英军的斗争
中牺牲了。幼小的他在伯父的指导下学习文化和武术。 光阴似箭,英王爱德华为巩固在苏格兰的统治,颁布法令允许英国贵族在自己苏格兰的封地上享有结婚少女的初夜权,以便让贵族开发并统治苏格兰。这道法令虽然表面上会有利于英国统治苏格兰,但更会激起苏格兰人民的反抗。年轻的威廉·华莱士学成回到故乡,向美丽的少女梅伦求婚,并与其私定终身,愿意做一个安分守己的人。然而梅伦却被英国贵族无理抢去,并遭杀害,华莱士终于爆发了。在广大村民高呼“英雄之子”的呼喊声中,他们揭竿而起,杀英兵宣布起义。 苏格兰贵族罗伯想成为苏格兰领主,在其父布斯的教唆下,领导苏格兰贵族假意与华莱士联盟。华莱士杀败了前来进攻的英军,苏格兰贵族议会封他为爵士,任命他为苏格兰护国公。华莱士却发现这些苏格兰贵族考虑的只是自己的利益,丝毫不为人民和国家前途担心。爱德华为了缓和局势,派自己儿子的王妃伊莎贝拉前去和谈。但由于英王根本不考虑人民的自由和平等,只想以收买华莱士为条件,和谈失败了。伊莎贝拉回去后才发觉和谈根本就是幌子,英王汇合了威尔士军,爱尔兰军和法军共同包围华莱士的苏格兰军队,她赶紧送信给华莱士。大军压境之下,苏格兰贵族们慌作一团,华莱士领兵出战,就在士气高涨,胜利似乎快要来临时,苏格兰贵族援军却逃离了战场。华莱士决定孤注一掷,独自追杀英王,却意外发现了罗伯竟与英王勾结,不禁倍受打击。 失败后的华莱士愤怒的追杀所有背信弃义的贵族,却放过了罗伯。王妃伊莎贝拉为华莱士的豪情倾倒,来到驻地向他倾吐了自己的真情,两人陶醉在爱情的幸福之中。 感到后悔的罗伯再次提出合作并表示绝不再背叛。华莱士为了和平统一着想,他依旧答应前去。在爱丁堡阴险的布斯设计抓住华莱士,并把他送交英王。罗伯对父亲的诡计感到怒不可遏,华莱士终于被判死刑。伊莎贝拉求情不成,在英王临死前,她告诉英王她怀的不是王子的血脉而是华莱士的,而这个孩子未来将成为新的英王。 华莱士刑前高呼“自由”震撼所有人。几星期后,在受封时,罗伯高呼为华莱士报仇的口号拒绝了英王的封赏,英勇地继承华莱士的遗志对抗英军,为苏格兰的自由继续奋战

『柒』 《勇敢的心》电影里几句英文的意思

Every man dies, not every man really lives
译文:每个人都会死,不是每个人都能活着

peace is made in such way .
slave is made in such way!!!
译文:和平是用这种方式创造的 而奴役也正是由这种方式而来的

Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while.And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?!
译文:如果战斗,你们可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能……多活一会儿。年复一年,直到寿终正寝,你们愿不愿意?用这么多苟活的日子,去换一个机会,就一个机会。回到这里,告诉我们的敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的自由

『捌』 勇敢的心(英文缩写是什么)

Braveheart这是一个电影的名字,如果你只是想要勇敢的心的翻译的话, the heart of a lion个人比较喜欢这个

阅读全文

与勇敢的心电影手抄报英文相关的资料

热点内容
李佳航青春校园电影 浏览:890
江江油哪里可以看电影 浏览:790
怪物先生电影口碑如何 浏览:849
2021年柯南电影中文 浏览:2
适合情侣看电影软件 浏览:610
电影霸气台词对口型怎么制作 浏览:463
拍摄电影人物素材 浏览:972
电影资源的英文怎么说 浏览:206
粤语电影灭门惨案 浏览:604
电影中的英语演讲 浏览:833
香港电影两女冰块 浏览:258
追龙这部电影讲了什么 浏览:513
电影我的老师中文 浏览:396
有没有啥看恐怖电影网站 浏览:999
杨洋有电影和电视剧有哪些 浏览:289
推荐迅雷电影网站伦理电影下载 浏览:564
可可西里电影完整版高清免费 浏览:880
八妻子电影院在哪里 浏览:108
哪里看到囡囡这部电影 浏览:418
电影导演中国 浏览:364