A. 电影灰姑娘中的经典台词
电影灰姑娘中的经典台词
1、坚强而勇敢,仁慈而善良。
2、正常并不等于正确。
3、where there is kindness, there is goodness. and where there is goodness, there is magic。
4、有善良的地方就会有美德,有美德的地方就会有奇迹。
5、保持勇气,善待他人。
6、我要告诉你一个秘密,它会帮你度过人生中所有坎坷。
7、kindness is free,love is free.
8、have courage, and be kind.
9、就算我们走到天涯海角,他们也会保护你。
10、蜥蜴:我也不是侍从,我只是蜥蜴。
11、做完家务在吃饭,不是更好。
12、where there is kindness, there is goodness.and where there is goodness, there is magic.
13、有善良之处即有美德,有美德之处即有魔力。
14、善良是不花钱的,爱是不花钱的。
;B. 《灰姑娘》英文版的经典句子和单词
The stepmother took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home, because she was jealous of Cinderella's beauty.
可继母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,让灰姑娘在家干活,独自带着女儿去了。
Cinderella was broken-hearted. At that time, her fairy godmother appeared.
灰姑娘非常地伤心,这时,教母出现了。
Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing!
没有什么我相信的事情,什么也没有!
Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.
亲爱的,什么也没有吗?但现在你的意思并不是这样。
Cinderella: Oh, but I do.
噢,但我确实是这样想的。
Godmother: Nonsense, child! If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am!Oh, come now, Dry those tears!
胡说,孩子。如果你失去了你的信仰,我就不会在这里了。但现在我在这,噢,过来,擦干眼泪。
Cinderella: Why then, you must be...
为什么你一定在。。。
Godmother: Your fairy godmother? Of course. Now let's see, hmm...now...the magic words.Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. Put them together and what have you got.
你传说中的教母?当然,现在让我看看。。。现在,这些魔力的话,Bibbidi-boddidi-boo。 把它们放在一起,看你得到了什么。
Cinderella: Oh, it's beautiful! It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.
噢,它太美丽了!象一个梦,一个美好的梦想变成了现实。
Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only till night and...
是的,我的孩子,象所有的梦一样。恐怕它不能永远延续下去。你仅仅能在午夜和。。。拥有它。
Cinderella: Midnight?Oh, thank you.
午夜?噢,谢谢你。
Godmother: Oh, just a minute. Remember, on the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before.
噢,等一会儿。记住,当时钟敲响到12点的时候,钟将会打破,一切事情又恢复了从前。
Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but...it's more than I ever hoped for.
哦,我懂了。但它比我期望的要多地多。
Godmother: Bless you, my child. Enjoy yourself.
祝福你,我的孩子,玩得开心。
At the party, Cinderella danced with the prince all the time.Time passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock-five to twelve!
舞会上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一选中的舞伴,灰姑娘与王子高兴地跳舞,旁人都很羡慕地看着他们,议论他们。时间在美妙的歌舞中过去,墙上的大钟突然映入灰姑娘的眼里,差5分钟12点。
Cinderella: Oh, my goodness!
噢,天啊!
Prince: What's the matter?
什么事?
Cinderella: It's midnight. It's almost midnight.
午夜了,快到午夜了。
Prince: Yes, so it is.But why?
是的,但又怎样呢?
Cinderella: Goodbye.
再见。
Prince: No, no,wait, you can't go now.
不,等等,你现在不能走。
Cinderella: Oh, I must, please, I must.
噢,我必须走。
Prince: But why?
但为什么呢?
Cinderella: goodbye.
再见。
Prince: No, wait, come back. Please come back! I don't even know your name. How will I find you? Wait, please wait! Wait!
不,等等,回来,请回来!我连你的名字都不知道呢。我怎么能找到你呢?等等,等等,等等!
Cinderella: Goodbye.
再见。
The next day, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass shoe.Whoever the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the princel.No one could put on the shoe, nor could the two step-sisters. When the officials were going to leave, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try.
第二天,国王命令城中每一位女孩必须史穿玻璃鞋,穿上鞋子最合适的姑娘将成为王子的新娘。但城中没有一个女孩能穿着合适。最后来到灰姑娘的家中,继母的女儿们当然也不能穿上那双玻璃鞋,正当国王的大臣要离开时,灰姑娘出现在楼梯上,她要求试一试鞋。
Cinderella: Please wait! May I try it on?
请等等!我可以试一下吗?
Stepmother: Oh, pay no attention to her.
噢,别理她。
stepsister1: It's only Cinderella!
她仅仅是灰姑娘!
stepsister2:Impossible.
不可能。
stepsister1: She's out of her mind.
她疯了。
stepmother: Yes, yes. Just an imaginative child.
是的,是的,只是一个爱想象的孩子。
Duke:Of course, you can have a try, my fair lady.
当然你可以试试,我的女士。
Duke: Oh, no!No!This is terrible. The king! What shall I do?
噢,不!不!这很糟糕。国王!我该做什么呢?
Cinderella: But perhaps this would help...
但这或许有点帮助。。。。
Duke: No, no. Nothing can help now, nothing.
不,不。现在什么都帮不了。
Cinderella: You see, I have the other slipper.
你看,我有另一只拖鞋。
Cinderella and the prince held a grand wedding and they led a happy life from then on.
王子和灰姑娘举行了盛大的婚礼,幸福地生活。