① 电影英文台词:《华尔街:金钱永不眠》,每个梦想都要付出代价
1. Every dream has a price.
每个梦想都要付出代价。
2. The main thing about money, it makes you do things you don't wanna to.
钱最大的魅力,就是让你去做你不想做的事。
3. Good things sometimes take time.
好东西是急不来的。
4. There are no short cuts. Quick-buck artists come and go with every bull market. The steady players make it through the bear markets.
这是没有捷径的,能冒险的经纪人来往于牛市中,而平庸的人只能在熊市中。
5. I look at a hundred deals a day. I choose one.
弱水三千,我只取一瓢饮。
6. If you are not inside, you are outside.
如果你不是局内人,你就出局了。
7. A player or nothing.
你不是真正的玩家……就只能当无名小卒。
8. No sure thing, except death and taxes.
除了死亡和税赋以外,没有什么事是肯定的。
9. Don't get emotional about stock. It clouds the judgment.
别对股票情绪化,这会蒙蔽你的判断力。
10. My mail is the same color as yours is.
你这是五十步笑百步。
11. You may find out that when you've had money and lost it, it's worse than never having had it at all.
你可能某一天会发现你的钱都失去了,这比你从来没有拥有过更难受。
12. All warfare is based on deception. If your enemy is superior, evade him. If angry, irritate him. If equally matched, fight. And if not, split. Reevaluate.
兵者,诡道也,强而避之,怒而扰之,势均则战之,势弱则避而观之
13. Money never sleeps.
钱永远都不会睡觉的
14. Greed is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms—greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind.
贪欲是好的,是正确的,贪欲正发挥作用,贪欲澄清了,打破和抓住了改革的本质,贪欲以各种各样的形式——贪图生活、金钱、爱情,还有知识,并且记录了人类前进的步伐。
② 经典欧美电影台词
经典欧美电影台词
在学习、工作生活中,越来越多地方需要用到台词,台词对于牵引剧情的发展、展示剧中人物形象都具有重要的作用。什么样的台词才让人映像深刻呢?下面是我整理的经典欧美电影台词,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。
1. I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
2. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》)
3. I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
4. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
5. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
6. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
7. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)
8. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
"梦想由此构成。"《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
9. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
10. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
11. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca,
1942“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
12. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
13. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
14. Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong
1933哪你那天过来看我吧! (侬本多情,1993)
15. You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
16. I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
17. After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
18. I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》)
19. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
20. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
21. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
22. Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
23. You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
24. You had me at″hello.″
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
25. A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
26. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
27. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
28. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
29. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》
1942)30. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
31. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
32. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快点来听!
黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
33."Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)
34."Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
35. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的`命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
1.【Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 】
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.【Stupid is as stupid does. 】
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
批注:阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看他的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。
3.【 Miracles happen every day.】
奇迹每天都在发生。
批注:美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的是非常典型的美国教育。
4.【 Jenny and I was like peas
and carrots.】
我和珍妮形影不离。
批注:豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离
5.【 If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.】
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,
远远跑开。
6.【 Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.】
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
7.【There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they re going. Where they ve been.】
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
批注:比如要去哪里或去过哪里.
8.【 I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.】
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
9.【You are no different than anybody else is.】
你和别人没有任何的不同。
批注:阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。就象她说如果世界上每个人都一样的话那么全世界的人都是残疾人。
10.【You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.】
放下过往,才能继续前进。
;③ 跪求,华尔街电影中的英文版的经典台词
去射手网里找 各种字幕 我就不帮你找了。。。
④ 经典英文电影台词
1、我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
I'll be back.
2、人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
No man is perfect.
3、让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
Let me see the money!
4、我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
I want to be alone.
5、愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
May the Force be with you!。
6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
James Bond, Bond.
7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
I am the king of the world!
8、你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
You can't handle the truth!
9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Just look at you, kid.
10、你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
Are you talking to me?
11、来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
Come on, let me happy too.
12、在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
No crying in baseball!
13、我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.
14、爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
Love means never having to say I'm sorry.
15、毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
After all, tomorrow is another day!
16、我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
I'll have what she has.
17、没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
There is no better word than "greed".
18、好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
Just do it and stand on top of the world!
19、一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
20、我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
21、罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?
22、没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
No place can be compared with the home.
23、我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
I feel a need, a need for speed!
24、坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.
25、亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.
26、弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".
27、托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.
28、上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.
29、我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
I am huge! These pictures make me small.
30等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!
31、现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.
32、系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.
33、路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
34、我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.
35、快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.
36、好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.
37、噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.
38、我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!
39、妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
40、人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.
41、世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.
42、你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any Psentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!