导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 英语酒店对话电影片段

英语酒店对话电影片段

发布时间:2023-01-05 14:36:40

『壹』 酒店常用英语对话短文

在课堂情景对话教学中,如何调动学生参与度、串联所学知识、提高学生情景对话的能力,是对话教学中的关键和目标。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

酒店常用英语对话短文篇一

B:

This is your room.After you,sir.May i put your bags here?

这是你的房间先生。我可以吧你的行李放在这里吗?

G:

Sure,Just put them anywhere.

当然,随便放吧。

B:

Here is your room key,Is this the correct number of bags?

这是您的房间钥匙,行李的件数对了的吧?

G:

Let's see.Yes,that's all.

让我看看。是的,全在这儿了。

B:

May i hang your coat in the closet,sir?

先生,你的外衣我给你挂在衣柜里可以吗?

G:

Ah,yes.Thank you!

啊,好的,谢谢你!

B:

You're welcome,sir.Shall i open the curtains for you?

欢迎光临先生。要不要我为你打开窗帘?

G:

Yes,that's a good idea.

好的,好主意。

B:

Anything else(can i do),sir?

先生,还需要帮忙吗?

G:

No,i guess that's all.

应该不需要了。

酒店常用英语对话短文篇二

O:

Good moring,Jinjiang Hotel.May i help you?

早上好,锦江饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

G:

Yes,Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?

是的,你能告诉我怎么去酒店?

O:

Where will you be coming from,sir?

你从哪儿来的,先生?

G:

From the railway station.

从火车站来的

O:

It's about a 20-minute walk.If you like,you can take No.20 Bus.It'll take you right here.

大约20分钟的行程,如果你愿意可以在这里做20号巴士。

G:

Good,thank you.

好的,谢谢你。

O:

You are welcome,sir.We look forward to serving you.

欢迎您先生。我们期待你的光临。

酒店常用英语对话短文篇三

R:

Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?

长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

G:

I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.

我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。

R:

Yes,madam.How can i help you?

是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?

G:

The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。

R:

Only fifteen minutes drive.

只需要15分钟。

G:

Do you have a conference room?

你会议室吗?

R:

We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.

我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。

G:

So you must have a business center.

所以,是有商务中心的。

R:

Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.

是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。

G:

What do you charge for double and single rooms?

你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?

R:

Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元

G:

That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。

R:

Do you need any further information,madam?

夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?

G:

Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?

啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?

R:

Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.

是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。

G:

Thank you for all information.

谢谢您的所有信息。

R:

Thank you for calling the Changhong.

感谢您致电长虹.

『贰』 酒店常用英语对话短文精选

对话教学作为一种新型而有效的教学方式,主张教师和学生应具有对话心态,坚持对话原则,学生在互动交流与沟通合作中学习、使用英语,有效实现学生英语交际能力的锻炼与培养。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

酒店常用英语对话短文篇一

Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)

FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

酒店常用英语对话短文篇二

Making a Reservation 预订客房

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。

酒店常用英语对话短文篇三

C: Good morning. Can I help you?

G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .

C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?

G: John smith, room 1208 .

C: May I have your room key, please ?

G: Sure. Here you are.

C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?

G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?

C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .

G: I see .

C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?

G: I’d like to pay in cash .

C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .

G: Here you are .

C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.

G: Thank you .

C: You are welcome , Good-bye .

阅读全文

与英语酒店对话电影片段相关的资料

热点内容
人间有大爱电影观后感小学生 浏览:604
新神榜哪咤重生电影免费突突兔 浏览:787
蜡笔小新最恐怖的十大电影 浏览:112
新疆人电影演员 浏览:156
一个人演的电影科幻 浏览:609
微信如何给对方发电影 浏览:585
如何把电影保存到优盘 浏览:770
有哪些特别好看的喜剧电影 浏览:639
适合离婚女人看的励志电影 浏览:86
去掉电影字幕的最好方法 浏览:772
玩命快递1电影国语版 浏览:526
扣扣看电影 浏览:408
哪些电影有二元对立 浏览:817
哪个平台漫威电影都有 浏览:666
僵尸恐怖看电影 浏览:507
怀孕三个半月能看电影吗 浏览:46
青柠影咖都有什么电影 浏览:198
找搞笑视频电影大全 浏览:98
买房子就像看电影一样 浏览:887
四个人的搞笑电影 浏览:702