① 怦然心动英文
怦然心动英文是《Flipped》,读音:英 [flɪpt],美 [flɪpt]。
《怦然心动》是由罗伯莱纳执导,玛德琳卡罗尔、卡兰麦克奥利菲主演影片。属于爱情片,很感人,值得一看。
该片根据文德琳范德拉安南的同名原著小说改编,描述了青春期中男孩女孩之间的有趣战争。于2010年7月26日在美国上映。
剧情简介:
朱莉贝克虔诚地相信三件事:树是圣洁的(特别是她最爱的梧桐树)、她在后院里饲养的鸡生出来的鸡蛋是最卫生的、以及总有一天她会和布莱斯·罗斯基(卡兰·麦克奥利菲饰)接吻。
二年级时在看到布莱斯的蓝眼睛那一瞬间,朱莉的心就被他击中了。不幸的是,布莱斯对她从来没有感觉。而且,他认为朱莉有点怪,怎么会有人把养鸡和坐在树上看成乐趣呢。没想到,到了八年级,布莱斯开始觉得朱莉不同寻常的兴趣和对于家庭的自豪感使她显得很有魅力。
② 电影 怦然心动 中 台词的英语翻译
Blythe and Julie sitting in a tree K I S S I N G..
③ 怦然心动的英文介绍
Synopsis:
(剧情简介:)
Julie Baker (Madeline Carroll) devoutly believes in three things: the tree is holy (especially her favorite phoenix tree), and the eggs she proces in the backyard are the most hygienic. And one day she will kiss Bryce Roskil (Karan McAvery).
(朱莉·贝克(玛德琳·卡罗尔饰)虔诚地相信三件事:树是圣洁的(特别是她最爱的梧桐树)、她在后院里饲养的鸡生出来的鸡蛋是最卫生的、以及总有一天她会和布莱斯·罗斯基(卡兰·麦克奥利菲饰)接吻。)
In the second year, when I saw Bryce’s blue eyes, Julie’s heart was hit by him. Unfortunately, Bryce never felt about her. Moreover, he thinks that Julie is a bit strange, how can someone see the chicken and sit under the tree as fun.
(二年级时在看到布莱斯的蓝眼睛那一瞬间,朱莉的心就被他击中了。不幸的是,布莱斯对她从来没有感觉。而且,他认为朱莉有点怪,怎么会有人把养鸡和坐在树下看成乐趣呢。)
Unexpectedly, in the eighth grade, Bryce began to feel that Julie's unusual interest and pride in the family made her look very attractive.
(没想到,到了八年级,布莱斯开始觉得朱莉不同寻常的兴趣和对于家庭的自豪感使她显得很有魅力。)
And Julie began to think that Bryce's beautiful blue eyes may be as empty as himself. After all, how can someone not take the other people's feelings about trees and chickens seriously?
(而朱莉则开始觉得布莱斯漂亮的蓝眼睛也许和他本人一样其实很空洞,毕竟,怎么会有人不把别人对树和鸡的感情当回事呢?)
(3)怦然心动电影布莱斯英文扩展阅读:
幕后花絮:
该片根据文德琳·范·德拉安南的同名原著小说改编。
据导演罗伯·莱纳透露,本片的制作费用大约在1400万美元左右,但是他同时也抱怨,为了进入主流院线,在宣传、市场方面要花上比纯影片制作费用更多的钱。
童星出身的女主角玛德琳·卡罗尔3岁时开始了自己的演艺生涯,当时她在一家指甲店里被经纪人发现。
《怦然心动》是澳大利亚童星卡兰·麦克奥利在美国的首部剧情长片,所以整个拍摄过程他都充满好奇,不仅感受到了拍一部长片整个过程,同时还需要在口音上有些美国味儿。不过最让卡兰感觉到轻松的是:拍戏时导演罗伯·莱纳并没有教他们怎么演,而是给他们更大的空间去表演。
④ 《怦然心动》经典英文台词中英文对照
《怦然心动》经典英文台词中英文对照
The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.
见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。
The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。我的心跳停止了。就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?
- And she's been stalking me since the second grade.
- Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.
- 她从二年级起就老是缠着我。
- 这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。
The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。
我感觉可以嗅到微风的芬芳,就像阳光和野草I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled.Like sunshine and wild grass.
我忍不住深呼吸I couldn't stop breathing it in...
让肺中充盈着我有生以来最美好的气息filling my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.
从那一刻起,那里就成为我最喜欢的地方From that moment on,that became my spot.
我可以坐在树上几个小时I could sit there for hours,
看着这个世界just looking out at the world.
我只是心生嫉妒,我为你难过。
Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.
有时我们为了正确的选择 不得不做出牺牲。
I could sit there for hours, just looking out at the world.
i. 我可以坐上好几个钟头 静静欣赏这世界。
I guess it's something about his eyes.Or maybe his smile.
i. 我想是因为他那双眼睛吧,还有他的微笑。
Because of that,one of the two of them will always be unhappy.
i. 梦想与现实的冲突,总得一个人来承受。
My only consolation was that next year would be different.
i. 我只能期望来年能摆脱魔掌。
And I wondered, did I still feel the same things about Bryce?
i. 我的世界观开始有了细微的变化,我不禁问自己 我对布莱斯的感情是否一如往日?
He looked at me with those eyes.Those once again dazzling eyes.
i. 他用那双眼睛看着我,那双重现闪亮的眼睛。
I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.
i. 希望你能将树梢的美好时光永存心底。
She started sniffing me.
i. 她居然开始偷偷闻我。
Then that makes you a coward.
i. 那就证明你是个懦夫。
I blessed a day I found you.
i. 感谢上天让我遇到你。
Took an interest in Sherry himself.
i. 美色当前,忠义让步。
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
i. 树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?
Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
i. 就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?
A painting is more than the sum of its parts.
有时候,日落是粉红或紫色,Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink.
有时候,橙色的余辉点燃地平线的晚霞And some days they were a blazing range...setting fire to the clouds on the horizon.
就是在某个那样的日落中It was ring one of those sunsets
我开始明白我爸爸所说的“整体大于部分之和” that my father's idea...of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts...moved from my head to my heart.
有时候,我会起得特别早,只为了在树上看日出Some days I would get there extra early to watch the sunrise.
就这样,我哭了整整两个星期I must've cried for two weeks straight.
虽然我仍坚持去学校Oh, sure, I went to school and did the best I could...
但感觉什么事情都不重要but nothing seemed to matter.
但无论我怎么做,我就是忘不了那棵树But no matter what I did,I couldn't stop thinking about it.
Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。
One’s character is set at an early age. I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.
从小看到老,我可不愿看到你做边城浪子回不了头。
Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
我们中有些人平庸无为,有些人锦衣华服,有些人虚有其表,但偶尔你也会遇上一个光彩夺目的人,当你遇上TA,一切都无与伦比。
The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind. Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.
她说起那种置身树梢的感觉时说就像被高高举起,微风拂面。哪个初中生会说出这样的话呢?这种怪怪的感觉在我胃里翻腾,我不喜欢这种感觉。
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?
And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.
我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。
⑤ 怦然心动人物名字
怦然心动(电影)
主演:玛德琳·卡罗尔 卡兰·麦克奥利菲
导演:罗伯·莱纳
编剧:罗伯·莱纳 安德鲁·沙因曼 文德琳·范·德拉安南
类别:电影 剧情 喜剧 爱情
年份:2010年地区:美国
怦然心动剧情介绍
布莱斯(卡兰·麦克奥利菲 Callan McAuliffe 饰)全家搬到小镇,邻家女孩朱丽(玛德琳·卡罗尔 Madeline Carroll 饰)前来帮忙。她对他一见钟情,心愿是获得他的吻。两人是同班同学,她一直想方设法接近他,但是他避之不及。她喜欢爬在高高的梧桐树上看风景。但因为施工,树被要被砍掉,她誓死捍卫,希望他并肩作战,但是他退缩了。她的事迹上了报纸,外公对她颇有好感,令他十分困惑。她凭借鸡下蛋的项目获得了科技展第一名,成了全场焦点,令他黯然失色。她把自家鸡蛋送给他,他听家人怀疑她家鸡蛋不卫生,便偷偷把鸡蛋丢掉。她得知真相,很伤心,两人关系跌入冰点。她跟家人诉说,引发争吵。原来父亲一直攒钱照顾傻弟弟,所以生活拮据。她理解了父母,自己动手,还得到了他外公的鼎力相助。他向她道歉,但是并未解决问题。他开始关注她。鸡蛋风波未平,家庭晚宴与午餐男孩评选又把两人扯在了一起……
⑥ 怦然心动经典中英对照
怦然心动经典中英对照
我只希望朱莉贝克能离我远点|All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone.
故事始于一年级暑假 1957年的夏天|It all began in the summer of 1957, before the start of second grade.
我们到家啦|Here we are.
你们觉得这里怎么样? 我挺喜欢的|What do you guys think? I like this place.
很赞呢 我的房间是什么颜色?|It's cool. Uh, what color is my room?
别急嘛|Just you wait.
咱们进瞧瞧 嘿 布莱斯|Let's see what's inside. Hey, come on, buddy Bryce.
过来给我搭把手搬东西|Why don't, uh, you and I go help unload the van
让姑娘们整理厨房吧|and the womenfolk here can get in the kitchen and start setting up.
好的 老爸|Okay, Dad.
于我而言 这意味着我从此步入了|For me, it was the beginning of what would be
长达五年的不安与逃避生涯|more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort.
嗨 我是朱莉贝克 喂喂喂 你干嘛呢?|Hi, I'm Juli Baker. Hey, hey, what are you doing?
要我帮忙吗?|Don't you want some help?
不必了 那里面都是贵重物品|No. There's some valuable things in there.
那我就搬这个吧 不用了|How about this one? No, no, no.
赶紧回家吧 你妈妈没准在找你呢|Run home. Your mother's probably wondering where you are.
没关系 我妈妈知道我在哪 她同意我过来|Oh, no, my mom knows where I am. She said it's fine.
显然这姑娘也太不识趣了|It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint.
咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧 不要紧啊|It's crowded in here with three people. I don't mind.
毫无自知之明 我们一起推吧?|Of any kind. You wanna push this one together?
布莱斯 你妈妈还等着你帮忙吧?|Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother?
是啊是啊|Oh, yeah.
我真是拿她没辙|I mean, nothing would stop her.
我终于忍无可忍 这时候诡异的事情却发生了|I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened.
我真是难以置信|I couldn't believe it.
我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手|There I was holding hands with this strange girl.
我咋就惹上了这种麻烦? 你好呀|How did I get into this mess? Well, hello.
看来你已经认识我儿子了|I see you've met my son
我不得不使出7岁男生仅有的气概|Finally, I did the only manly thing available when you're 7 years old.
然而 还有一大串的麻烦等着我|However, my troubles were far from over.
就在我走进叶尔森老师的教室时|The minute I walked into Miss Yelson's classroom
布莱斯? 你也在这啊|Bryce? You're here.
很显然|it was clear:
即使在学校 也无法逃脱她的.魔掌|School would not be a sanctuary.
嘿 布莱斯 你女朋友呢?|Hey, Bryce, where's your girlfriend?
枉我一世英名啊|I was branded for life.
嘿 布莱斯 你咋不向她求婚呢?|Hey, Bryce, why don't you ask her to marry you?
布莱斯和朱莉爬上树梢|Bryce and Juli sitting in a tree
卿卿我我甜如蜜|K-l-S-S-l-N-G
搬来镇上的第一年简直就是场灾难|My first year in town was a disaster.
瞧那小两口呀|Look at them.
接下来的三年也不尽如人意|And the next three weren't much better.
就这么捱到了六年级 我总算不再坐以待毙|But finally, in the sixth grade, I took action.
想到了一个大狠招|I hatched the plan.
雪利|Sherry.
雪利 等一下|Sherry, wait up.
嗨 布莱斯|Hi, Bryce. Heh.
我向雪利斯道尔斯展开攻势|I asked out Sherry Stalls.
我想问你愿不愿意...|I was wondering if you wanted to go
这个招数的绝妙之处在于|To full appreciate the brilliance of this plan
雪利斯道尔斯是朱莉的眼中钉|you have to understand that Juli hated Sherry Stalls
但我始终想不通其中的缘由|though I never understood why.
雪利长发飘飘 为人和善|Sherry was nice, friendly and she had a lot of hair.
我妈之前一直不让我打耳洞 后来我拼命求她|At first, my mother wouldn't let me get my ears pierced, but I begged
我原本一心指望 只要和雪利吃吃饭|The idea was that Sherry would eat with me
散散步 就能让朱莉知难而退|maybe we'd walk around together, and hopefully Juli would lose interest.
她还是不允许我16岁前打耳洞|But I still can't get the hoops till I'm 16.
太可惜了|Oh, that's a shame.
米娜妮也想打耳洞|So Melanie wanted to get her ears pierced,
但她老妈也不是省油的灯|but of course her mother said no.
她就在家大发雷霆|So she threw a fit
把约翰尼马蒂斯的精选辑给砸了|and smashed her Johnny Mathis Greatest Hits album
结果就被禁足了|and she got grounded,
连我的睡衣派对都来不了|so now she can't come to my pajama sleepover party.
事情进展相当顺利|Things were unfolding quite nicely.
你的科学实验打算怎么做?|What are you doing for your science project?
直到我所谓的挚友加利特埃恩德|That is, until my supposed best friend, Garrett Einbinder
开始打起了雪利的主意|took an interest in Sherry himself.
我想展示各种护发素|I was thinking of showing how split ends react
如何修复头发分叉|with different hair conditioners.
⑦ 怦然心动英文经典台词
随着社会一步步向前发展,我们需要用到台词的情形越来越多,台词可以刻画人物的性格,表现人物的感情,加强剧情的表现力。究竟什么样的台词才是好的台词呢?下面是我帮大家整理的怦然心动英文经典台词,欢迎阅读与收藏。
《怦然心动》电影你看过吗?还记得里面的经典台词都有哪些吗?以下是我整理的怦然心动英文经典台词,欢迎参考阅读!
The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.
见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。
The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。我的心跳停止了。就要来了吗?我的.初吻就要来了吗?
- And she's been stalking me since the second grade.
- Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.
- 她从二年级起就老是缠着我。
- 这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。
The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。
Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。
One’s character is set at an early age. I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.
从小看到老,我可不愿看到你做边城浪子回不了头。
Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
我们中有些人平庸无为,有些人锦衣华服,有些人虚有其表,但偶尔你也会遇上一个光彩夺目的人,当你遇上TA,一切都无与伦比。
The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind. Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.
她说起那种置身树梢的感觉时说就像被高高举起,微风拂面。哪个初中生会说出这样的话呢?这种怪怪的感觉在我胃里翻腾,我不喜欢这种感觉。
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?
And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.
我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。
⑧ 怦然心动经典台词中英文
看怦然心动的电影你会害羞,看怦然心动中的 经典台词 你会心动。以下是我为你精心整理的怦然心动经典台词中英文,希望你喜欢。
怦然心动经典台词中英文【精选】
1 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
我们中有些人平庸无为,有些人锦衣华服,有些人虚有其表,但偶尔你也会遇上一个光彩夺目的人,当你遇上TA,一切都无与伦比。
2 I never been embarrassed by where I 've lived before, I also never really thought about money, I knew we weren't rich, but I didn't feel like we were missing anything.
我从没有因为住在哪里而自卑,也没有太多地想过贫穷,我知道我们不富裕,但我感觉我没有错过任何东西。
3 你,从未忘记过你的初恋。有些人平庸,有些人绚烂;有些人朴实无华,有些人光芒万丈;有些人金玉其外而败絮其中。但是,你总会遇到一些人,由内而外地散发着彩虹般的光芒,一旦遇见过,别人对你来说都不过是浮云。
《怦然心动》
4 在这一场青春的洗礼里,我经历了最痛彻心扉的爱情,它是如此的扑朔迷离,差点让我误以为它不能称作爱情。可当它枝繁叶茂开花结果,却被岁月连根拔起,我连呼吸都痛了。
《怦然心动》
5 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《怦然心动》
6 The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,越为眼前的风景所惊叹。
7 你没有欣赏美的眼光,我为你感到悲哀。
《怦然心动》
8 整体胜于全部。
《怦然心动》
9 The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind. Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.
她说起那种置身树梢的感觉时说就像被高高举起,微风拂面。哪个初中生会说出这样的话呢?这种怪怪的感觉在我胃里翻腾,我不喜欢这种感觉。
10 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有些人会渐露平庸,有些人会小有所成,还有人会出类拔萃,但偶尔才会遇上一个光彩夺目的人,当你真正遇到,就发现其他都是浮云。
《怦然心动》
怦然心动经典台词中英文【最新】
11 Let it be me 但愿陪在你身边的人是我。《怦然心动》
12 When she walked out of the door, I thought back to the first time I saw her. How could anybody, ever, have wanted to run away from Juli Baker.
她走出门时,我仿佛回到了初见她的那一刻,怎么有人想要躲着朱莉?贝克呢?
13 你必须看到整体,一幅画不仅是各个部分的简单组合,一头牛只是一头牛,草地只是一片长满青草和花朵的土地,透过树枝的阳光也不过是一束光线,但你将它们组合在一起,却美得不可思议。
《怦然心动》
14 坐在树上,远离地面,被风吹拂着,就像你的心被美撞了一下。《砰然心动》
15 Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。
16 The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.
见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。语录大全网
17 有些人浅薄,有些人沉默,有些人金玉其外,有些人内在光华。但每个人都会在某一天,遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人。当你遇到了这个人,你就会觉得,其他的一切都是浮云。《怦然心动》
18 A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic.
一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。
19 The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?
——文德琳·范·德拉安南《怦然心动》
20 One's character is set at an early age. I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.
从小看到老,我可不愿看到你做边城浪子回不了头。
21 当我见到布莱斯第一眼,我就怦然心动了。《怦然心动》
22 当你喜欢我的时候,我不喜欢你;当你爱上我的时候,我喜欢上你;当你离开我的时候,我却爱上你;是你走得太快,还是我跟不上你的脚步。
23 The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。我的心跳停止了。就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?
24 Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt. All hair and no substance. And there she was holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce. The one who was walking around with my first kiss.
雪利·斯道尔斯是个絮絮叨叨、阴险毒辣的长舌妇,头发长见识短。可她竟然牵起了布莱斯的手。那可是我的布莱斯!带着我的初吻到处招摇的布莱斯!
25 爱人和爱人之间是有磁场的,两人心里只要深爱着对方,哪怕被扔在早高峰一号线地铁里,也能感应到对方所在的车厢。
《怦然心动》
26 And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.
我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。
27 Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
——文德琳·范·德拉安南《怦然心动》
28 And she's been stalking me since the second grade.
- Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.
她从二年级起就老是缠着我。- 这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。
29 But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent. And when you do,nothing will ever compare.
有天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,当你遇到这个人后,会觉得其他人只是浮云而已。
《怦然心动》
怦然心动经典剧情简介
朱莉·贝克(玛德琳·卡罗尔饰)虔诚地相信三件事:树是圣洁的(特别是她最爱的梧桐树)、她在后院里 饲养 的鸡生出来的鸡蛋是最卫生的、以及总有一天她会和布莱斯·罗斯基(卡兰·麦克奥利菲饰)接吻。二年级时在看到布莱斯的蓝眼睛那一瞬间,朱莉的心就被他击中了。不幸的是,布莱斯对她从来没有感觉。而且,他认为朱莉有点怪,怎么会有人把养鸡和坐在树下看成乐趣呢。
没想到,到了 八年级 ,布莱斯开始觉得朱莉不同寻常的兴趣和对于家庭的自豪感使她显得很有魅力。而朱莉则开始觉得布莱斯漂亮的蓝眼睛也许和他本人一样其实很空洞,毕竟,怎么会有人不把别人对树和鸡的感情当回事呢?
猜你喜欢:
1. 电影《怦然心动》经典台词
2. 《怦然心动》经典台词
3. 怦然心动的经典台词
4. love电影经典台词
5. 爱因斯坦:我的世界观
6. 想念情人语录