导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 简单的英文电影对话

简单的英文电影对话

发布时间:2023-02-12 02:28:35

Ⅰ 经典\简单\易背的电影对白(英文版)大约3分钟左右

WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

不知道现在的初一学生英语水平到底有多高,不过我觉得这段英文对白不错。。就是有点短。。肯定没有3分钟

Ⅱ 有哪些经典的英文电影对话台词

经典电影《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

《乱世佳人》:
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎

After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!

As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。

Mr.O’Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry So long as he’s a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I’m gone I leave Tara to you.

Scarlett: I don’t want Tare plantations don’t mean anything when.
Mr.O’Hara: Do you mean to tell me Katie Scarlett O’hara that Tara.that land doesn’t mean anything to you Why land’s the only thing in he world worth working for worth fighting for worth dying for because it’s the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O’Hara: It’s proud I am that I’m Irish and don’t you be forgetting Missy that you’re half-Irish too. And to anyone with a of Irish blood in them.why the land they live on is like their mother. Oh but there there. Now you’re just a child. It’ll come to you this love of the land. There’s no getting away from it if you’re Irish.
奥哈拉先生:你嫁给谁又有什么关系呢?只要他是南方人,并且和你合得来。等我死了,我会把塔拉庄园留给你的。
斯佳丽:我不要塔拉庄园。农场又没什么用……
奥哈拉先生:凯蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉,你是说,塔拉……这片土地对你没什么用处?知道吗?土地是世界上惟一值得劳作、值得战斗、值得为它而死的东西,因为它是惟一永存的。
斯佳丽:哦,爸爸,你说话的样子像个爱尔兰人。
奥哈拉先生:作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住的土地就是他们的母亲。喏,就在那儿,那儿。现在你只是个孩子,你将来会明白这种对土地的热爱的。只要你是爱尔兰人,你就无法逃避这种爱。

魂断蓝桥:
雨中相会时,
浪漫的罗伊当即向玛拉求婚。

两人的对话

Myra,what do you think
we're going to do today?
玛拉,你认为我们今天该干什麽?

Well,I...I...
我。。。我。。。

Oh,you won't have time for that!
现在你没有时间这样啦!

For what?
哪样?

For hesitating.
这样犹豫!
No more hesitating for you.
你不能再犹豫啦!

No?
不能吗?

No.
不能。

Well,what am I going to do instead?
那我该干什麽呢?

You're going to get married.
去跟我结婚。

Oh,Roy,you must be mad!
哦,罗伊,你疯了吧?

I know it!Marvelous sensation!
我知道我疯了。这是奇妙的感觉。

Oh,Roy,do be sensible.
哦,罗伊,千万理智些。

Not me!
我才不呢!

But you don't know me!
可你还不了解我呀!

Then I'll discover you.
Spend the rest of my life doing it.
那我就用我的一生去了解你。

Oh,Roy,this is wartime.
现在是战争时期。
It's...it's because you're leaving so soon,
你只是,只是因为快要离开。。。
because you feel that
因为你觉得
you must spend the whole of your life
in forty-eight hours.
你要在48小时内活完你整个的一生。

We're going to be married.
我们现在就去结婚!
It's you.
就是你,没错。
It'll never be anyone else.
别的人我永远都不要。

But how can yu tell that?
可你怎麽能这样肯定?

Now listen,darling.
好啦,亲爱的。
None of your quibbling!
你不许再这样支支吾吾啦!
None of your questioning!
不许再问了!
None of your doubts!
不许再怀疑了!
This is positive,you see?
这是绝对的,知道吗?
This is affirmative,you see?
这是肯定的,知道吗?
This is final,yu see?
就这样决定了,你知道吗?
You're going to marry me,you see?
你必须和我结婚,知道吗?

I see.
我知道了。
还有...
'I loved you. I never shall. That's the truth, Roy. I never shall.'
‘我爱你,从未爱过别人,永远不会,这是真的,罗伊,永远不会。’
背景:已是暮年的罗伊倚在滑铁卢大桥的栏杆上忆起已随风而逝的玛拉。两个信守爱情承诺的年轻人最后却只能生死相望。

罗马假日:
---带钱了吗?
----从不带钱.
是啊,我差点忘了,你能借给我点钱吗?
----多少?你需要多少?
-----恩,我不知道需要多少?你有多少?
-----恩,这样吧,我们一人一半,这是一千里拉.

-----我也是个撒谎高手,对不对?
-----是我所见过的最棒的.

----安雅.......有件事,有件事我想告诉你.
----别,求你了,什么也别说.

----你可以退下了.
----非常感谢.

泰坦尼克号:
ROSE:Jack,我爱你!
JACK:别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
ROSE:我感到很冷!
JACK:听著,ROSE,...你一定能脱险,生活下去...
...生很多孩子,看著他们张,可享高寿...
...安息暖和的床上,不是在这里,
不是今晚,不是这样死去,明白吗?
ROSE:身上麻痹!
JACK:赢得船票...
...是我一生最幸运的事,
让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸,
你一定要帮我,答应我活下去,
答应我,你不会放弃...
...无论发生什麼事,无论环境怎样...
...ROSE,答应我,千万别忘了!
ROSE:我答应你!
JACK:不要食言!
ROSE:我永不食言!

ROSE:I love you Jack.
“我爱你。杰克。”(露丝当然明白杰克的心意,她用力握着他那双手,两个人的手都已经感觉不出温度了,但是他们知道,手是握在一起的。)
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……别这样……没到告别的时候,……没到,……你明白吗?”(杰克的牙颤抖得厉害,他感觉自己最后一点体温正在消失,生命正悄悄地离开他的躯体。死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的责任。)
ROSE:I'm so cold.
“我很冷……”
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)“……你会得救……会活下去……”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是……这么死,你懂吗?”
(他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下。)
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身体麻木了……”
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去。)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……”
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了。
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……”
ROSE:I promise.
“……我答应……”露丝失声痛哭起来。
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……”杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去。
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”

tatanic

我的意中人是个盖世英雄,有一天他会踩着七色的云彩来娶我,我猜中了前头,可是我猜不着这结局......—《大话西游》

你知不知道有一种鸟没有脚的?他的一生只能在天上飞来飞去,飞累了就在风里睡觉,一辈子只能落地一次,那就是他死的时候。—《阿飞正传》

当我们满怀喜悦和惆怅的成长已经成为一种可以被讲述的故事时,我们发现我们从未遵守过任何一个诺言,但我们真的真心真意爱过。—《那时花开》

如果,我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走?—《花样年华》

第一、不要叫她温柔。第二、不要让她喝三杯以上,否则她会逢人就打; 第三、在咖啡馆一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可乐或橙汁; 第四、如果她打你,一定要装得很痛,如果真的很痛,那要装得没事;第五、在你们认识的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,她会非常喜欢; 第六、你一定要学会击剑,打壁球;第七、要随时做好蹲监狱的思想准备;第八、如果她说她会杀了你,那不要当真,这样你会好受些;第九、如果她的鞋穿着不舒服,一定要和她换鞋穿;第十、她喜欢写东西,要好好地鼓励她。——《我的野蛮女友》

画外音:当时那把剑离我的喉咙只有0.01公分,但是四分之一炷香之后,那把剑的女主人将会彻底地爱上我,因为我决定说一个谎话。虽然本人生平说过无数的谎话,但是这一个我认为是最完美的...... 紫霞:你再往前半步我就把你给杀了!至尊宝:你应该这么做,我也应该死。曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。你的剑在我的咽喉上割下去吧!不用再犹豫了!如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对那个女孩子说三个字:我爱你。如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限,我希望是......一万年!——《大话西游》

当你年轻时,以为什么都有答案,可是老了的时候,你可能又觉得其实人生并没有所谓的答案。每天你都有机会和很多人擦身而过,有些人可能会变成你的朋友或者是知己,所以我从来没有放弃任何跟人磨擦的机会。有时候搞得自己头破血流,管他呢!开心就行了。——《堕落天使》

如果我有一千万,我就可以买一层楼。我有一千万吗? 没有,所以我仍然买不起楼。如果我有翅膀,我就可以飞。我有翅膀吗? 没有,所以我亦都没办法飞! 如果将整个太平洋的水倒出来,都淋不熄我对你的爱。整个太平洋的水全部倒得出吗? 不能,所以我并不爱你!
如果我还有一天的寿命,那天我要做你的女友。我还有一天的命吗?没有。所以,很可惜。我今生仍然不是你女友。如果我有翅膀,我要从天堂飞下来看你。我有翅膀吗?没有。所以,很遗憾。我从此无法再看到你。如果把整个浴缸的水倒出,也浇不熄我对你爱情的火焰。整个浴缸的水全部倒得出吗?可以。所以,是的。我爱你。——《第一次亲密接触》

第二个有点长,但比较简单,却很经典
满意望采纳~

Ⅲ 帮忙翻译一些简单看电影基本的英文对白

1. I'd like another glass of juice.

2. Can/May I have more?

3. Give me some popcorn and a glass of Coke with no ice, please.

4. I'd like two tickets for ______ (电影名称), please.
或者 Can I please get two tickets for ________ (电影名称), please?

美式发音比较圆润, 个人比较喜欢. 相对而言说美式英语的人也较多.

Ⅳ 关于电影的情景英语对话阅读

情景对话具有多样性、灵活性、实用性,它既可以作为小学生英语口语教材,也可以为学生课下练习提供帮助。我精心收集了关于电影的情景英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于电影的情景英语对话篇1

-hi what are you doing

-I just finish a movie

-oh, what kond of movie you prefer to watch?

-Action. Like Movies starring by Jackie Chan

-Yeah they are the greatest Kungfu star not only in CHina but also in the internationnal. What makes you like action movie?

-there is a hero in every action movie, who will beat the bad guys and save the weak ones. They are not locked by rules, they do it when it is morality. I cann't do not Loving it.

-wow, what a man you are!

-I need to do more to catch up with them. What about you?

-Me? I Prefer Love stories.

-Love story?

-Of course. you see, when a lady and a man become a couple, after overcome serious of difficalt, and different test of true love. How romantic! And especially, a hero saved a girl and also save his true love. wow, so ronabtic....

-okay, okay, Do you want to see the latest movie ?

-Of course .Come on

关于电影的情景英语对话篇2

(Jim is buying tickets for a movie.)

M: May I have two tickets for Finding Nemo?

W: Ok. What time?

M: 2:30, please.

W: It's 60 yuan, please.

M: Sorry, we have student cards[1]. We can get discounts[2] with these, can't we?

W: Sure. That'll be 40 yuan, please.

M: Here is 50 yuan.

译文:

买电影票

(吉姆在买电影票。)

M: 能给我两张《海底总动员》的票吗?

W: 好的。什么时间的?

M: 麻烦给我两点半的。

W: 请给我六十元。

M: 对不起,我们有学生证。可以给我们打折,是吧?

W: 当然。那请给我四十吧。

M: 给您五十。

关于电影的情景英语对话篇3

John:The movie is about to start. Let's hurry. 电影快开始了。我们赶紧吧。

May:Wait a moment. I'm going to buy some snacks. 等一下。我去买点儿零食。

John:Then be quick. 那你快点儿。

May:What would you like to have? 你要吃什么?

John:Popcorn and cola. 爆米花和可乐。

May:Ok, I'll be right back. 好的,马上回来。

Ⅳ 急需~英语电影对话

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992) 56,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989) 100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

参考资料:http://www.mtime.com/group/filmov/discussion/206225/

1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.”
出处:肖恩·康纳利,《诺博士》,1962
译文:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”

2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.”
出处:亨弗莱·鲍嘉,《卡萨布兰卡》(Casablanca),1942
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”

3、原文:“It"s not the men in your life that counts, it"s the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I"m No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。”

4、原文:“I"ll be back.”
出处:阿诺·施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984
译文:“我会回来。”

5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell"s Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”

6、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you"re gonna get.”
出处:汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

7、原文:“I could dance with you"til the cows come home. On second thought, I"d rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”

8、原文:“Frankly my dear, I don"t give a damn.”
出处:克拉克·盖博Clark Gable,《乱世佳人》Gone with the Wind,1930
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”

9、原文:“You talking" to me?”
出处:罗伯特·德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”

10、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don" be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”

11.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.__<titanic>

12.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。 ___<titanic>

《闻香识女人》的中英文台词

Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist...
(校长)西蒙先生,你隐瞒真相,
and you are a liar.
(校长)你是一个骗子。
But not a snitch !
但不是一个叛徒(告密者)!
Excuse me ?
(校长)原谅我没听清楚
No, l don't think l will.
不,我不原谅你
Mr. Slade.
(校长)史雷德先生
This is such a crock of shit !
这场听证会简直胡闹(一团狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校长)请注意你德措辞,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校长)你身在博德学校,不是军营
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校长)西蒙先生 我给你最后一次机会来陈述
Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
西蒙先生不需要
He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''
他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作为博德人”标志
What the hell is that ?
这算什么?
What is your motto here ?
你们的座右铭是什么?
''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
“孩子们,出卖朋友求自保”
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
“否则,烧得你不见灰”?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生们…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run...
出纰漏时,有人逃离
and some guys stay.
有人留了下来
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理面对烈火,那边的乔治躲进老爹的大口袋里
And what are you doin' ?
结果你做什么呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你奖励乔治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?
(校长)你讲完了,史雷德?
No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.
不,我刚暖好身而已
l don't know who went to this place.
我不知道谁在这里念过书
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍华德·塔夫,威廉·简名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.
威廉·铁尔,等等
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他们精神已死,如果曾经有的话
lt's gone.
它已经逝去
You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在这培育的是老鼠大队
a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆卖友求荣客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头
you better think again,
你最好三思
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因为你正扼杀了这所学府所坚持的精神
What a sham.
真是耻辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你们今天给我看的是什么东西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在这次事件中有格调的人坐在我旁边
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告诉你这孩子的灵魂是完整无缺的
lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
这是不容置疑的,为什么我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
这里的某个人,我不会说出是谁,要收买他
Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
但查理不为所动
Sir, you're out of order.
(校长)先生,你太过份了
l show you out of order.
我告诉你什么叫过份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不知道什么才是过分的,Trask先生
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.
我想示范,但我太老了,太累了,又他妈的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那个人,我会带喷火枪来这儿!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
过分?你以为你在跟谁说话?
l've been around,you know ?
我是见过世面的,明白吗?
There was a time l could see.
曾经我还看得见
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我见过很多像在场的男孩之一样的人,比这里的人还要年轻
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸断
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及灵魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
灵魂没有义肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以为你把这好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul !
我说你是处死了他的灵魂
And why ?
为什么?
Because he's not a Baird man.
因为他不是一个博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你伤害了这个男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬种
the lot of you.
你们全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特伦特,不管你们坐在哪里…
fuck you too !
也去你妈的!
Stand down, Mr. Slade !
(校长)坐下,史雷得先生
l'm not finished.
我还没讲完
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
来这儿的时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已经在这里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已经垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人类制造者,领袖创造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here.
当心你创造的是哪种领袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的缄默是对是错
l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪审团
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告诉你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他绝不会出卖别人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而这,朋友们,就叫正直
That's called courage.
这就叫勇气
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是创造领袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我总是知道哪条路是对的
Without exception, l knew,
毫无例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我从不走,为什么?
lt was too damn hard.
因为妈的太难了
Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.
而现在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他选择了一条路
lt's the right path.
这是一条正确的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
这是一条原则,通往个性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
让他继续他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
这个男孩的前途掌握在你们手中,委员们
lt's a valuable future,
绝对是有价值的前途
believe me.
相信我
Don't destroy it.Protect it.
别毁了它,保护它
Embrace it.
拥抱它
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您会引以为毫的,我向你保证
参考资料:http://e.qq.com/a/20040630/000091.htm

Ⅵ 经典 英文电影 台词(对话)拜托各位了 3Q

电影《绿色奇迹》里面的一段对话,是我最喜欢的....这一段讲的是一个善良、纯真、有着超自然力量并且处处帮助别人不计回报的死刑犯“约翰”(他是被冤枉的)将要处决之时与监狱主管“保罗”的一段对话(监狱主管知道他是无罪的) Paul Edgecomb: What do you want me to do John? I'll do it. You want me to let you walk out of here and see how far you get? 保罗:约翰你想让我做什么我都会做。你想让我放你离开这里,看看你能走到多远吗? John Coffey: Now why would you want to do a foolish thing like that? 约翰:为什么你会想做那么愚蠢的事? Paul Edgecomb: When I die and I stand before God awaiting judgment and he asks me why I let one of HIS miracles die, what am I gonna say, that it was my job? 保罗:当我死了,我站在上帝面前等候审判,他问我为什么让他的奇迹死去,我该说什么,那是我的工作? John Coffey: You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand? 约翰:你告诉上帝是出于善意。我知道你伤心焦虑,我可以感觉到,但你现在必须停止。因为我希望结束。真的,我累了。厌倦在路上,像雨中孤独的麻雀。厌倦没有伙伴陪伴,或者告诉我何去何从,或者为什么。我厌倦了人们丑陋的彼此相待,厌倦了每天感到和听到的伤痛。太多了。它一直就像我脑袋里的玻璃碴。你能理解吗? Paul Edgecomb: Yes, John. I think I can. 保罗:是的,约翰,我想我能。

麻烦采纳,谢谢!

Ⅶ 英语电影对话里的,十句经典台词简单易懂!

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

Ⅷ 关于电影英语对话精选

英语对话是高中英语教学内容中最容易被学生模仿的教学内容。我整理了关于电影英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于电影英语对话一
Nitiya: OK, so something about fun, actually what kind of movies do you like?

Todd: Um, well, let's see, I like. I love edy movies, and for me the most important thing about a movie is, does it have good dialog, does it have good writing, so I don't care about special effects, and stuff like that. It just doesn't interest me, and actually I don't like big Hollywood movies I think they're terrible.

Nitiya: Terrible!

Todd: Yeah. What kind of movies do you like?

Nitiya: I guess a lot of adventure, like the movie like "Star Gate" and The beach" and, and "The Beach" was not good but, I like something which is so different, something which is about the universe, or something which is about rockets and stuff like that.

Todd: So you like movies that re quire... ... and what?

Nitiya: Detective.

Todd: Oh, detective movies. So you like movies that require imagination?

Nitiya: Exactly.

Todd: Now, since we're talking about movies, India has a very big movie instry, Bollywood, do you like the Bollywood movies?

Nitiya: It's great. Awesome. Yeah. I guess a lot of people in the whole world like it a lot.

Todd: Bollywood, they always have so many people, like the thing is, where do they get all those actors?

Nitiya: Lots of actors, so much drama, and I guess a lot of music and dancing and it's just so different from Hollywood movies, so I guess for the reality, I prefer the Hollywood movie and if you just want to have some fun, it would be Bollywood movies.

Todd: So, how often would you watch Bollywood and how often do you watch English?

Nitiya: Whatever I get.

Todd: whatever you get.

Nitiya: I just love movies. I'm crazy behind movies.

Todd: You're addicted to movies?

Nitiya: Very much.

Todd: OK, you know in the states when you go to the movies, it's always coke, popcorn, hot dog. When you go to movies in India, what's the food that you eat?

Nitiya: Ok, coke is always there.

Todd: Right.

Nitiya: And yeah, something like chips or potato chips or anything you get in your hands. Basically I don't like getting disturbed when I'm watching a movie. I'm a person who likes watching a movie very quietly. I don't like watching with friends. I mean, I prefer going who also like watching movies quietly. I mean there are some people in the world, they sit for the movie and they go, oh, this is going to happen next and things like that. I get so irritated. Let me watch it, concentrately.

Todd: Right, I hate that.

Nitiya: I really want to do it quietly, peacefully. I just want to watch the movie. Not talk to the person sitting behind me.

Todd: Ah, I totally agree. And I want to see the beginning, and I want to see the end.

Nitiya: Exactly.

Todd: And no interruptions

Nitiya: Once I begin I really want to go till the end. I can't stop it in the middle and say, "Oh, oh."

Todd: Yeah, which do you prefer, watching it at the cinema, or on DVD at home?

Nitiya: At home.

Todd: At home. So nobody bothers you?

Nitiya: Yep.

Todd: Right. Yeah, same thing. OK, thanks, Natiya.
关于电影英语对话二
Tom:

Hi,what are you doing?

嗨,你在干什么?

Bob:

Nothing special,just watching the movie.

没什么特别的,就看看电影。

Tom:

What movie are you watching?

在看什么电影?

Bob:

The Speed. Have you seen that?

《生死时速》,你看过没?

Tom:

Yeah,The movie Speed is the most exciting film I've ever seen.

看过,电影《生死时速》是我看过的最紧张 *** 的片子。

Bob:

I feel the same way.

我也有同感。

Tom:

In this movie,I like Jack,he is a resourceful man.

电影里,我比较喜欢杰克,他足智多谋。

Bob:

Anyway, Dennis Hopper's character is somewhat plex and his performance is excellent.

不管怎么说,丹尼斯?霍伯的人物性格有些复杂,表演也很精彩。

Tom:

I heard he started in filmdom when he was 19 years old.

我听说他19岁就踏入影坛了。

Bob:

Yes,he is a good actor.

是的,他是个好演员。
关于电影英语对话三
Henry: Hey, Kathy, how about getting together for a movie tonight?

Kathy: Sure. What's playing?

Henry: Well, let me check the newspaper. We've got Quantum Apocalypse, The Graves, and The Bounty Hunter.

Kathy: The Graves sounds great. I love horror movies.

Henry: No way. I don't want to be scared out of my wits.

Kathy: OK. How about Quantum Apocalypse?

Henry: I'm not in the mood for science fiction.

Kathy: How e?

Henry: I saw the trailer the other day. I don't remend seeing it.

Kathy: It seems we don't see eye to eye with each other. i

Henry: How about The Bounty Hunter? I think you'd like it. It is a romantic edy.

Kathy: Is this the Jennifer Aniston's movie?

Henry: Yes. I heard that it is Aniston's best movie so far.

看电影

亨利:嗨,凯西,今晚一起去看个电影吧?

凯西:好啊!有什么电影在上演?

亨利:让我看一下报纸。有《量子启示录》、《猎杀禁地》和《赏金猎手》

凯西:我想看《猎杀禁地》。我喜欢恐怖片。

亨利:不要,我不想吓得半死。

凯西:好吧!那《量子启示录》怎么样?

亨利:我不是很想看科幻片。

凯西:为什么?

亨利:我前几天看过这部电影的预告片,不建议你去看。

凯西:看来我们好像很难达成共识。

亨利:要不要看《赏金猎手》?这是浪漫的喜剧片,你会喜欢的。

凯西:是珍妮弗·安妮斯顿出演的片子吗?

亨利:是的,我听说这是安妮斯顿表现最好的一部片子。

Ⅸ 一两分钟的简单电影独白(英文)

The Wizard of Oz 绿野仙踪
桃乐丝回到家后跟她的阿姨的独白,不过是很老很老的片子了。 所以比较。。。老旧。。。不过最后一句很经典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日记
结尾时她的记者发表会。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《继母》
很经典的台词,是朱丽亚。罗伯茨演的,很喜欢,不过片子并不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".

Ⅹ 关于讨论电影的英语对话

初中英语对话教学中必须给学生创设一个真实的语言交际环境,为学生提供充分运用英语进行交流实践的机会,使学生能够加深理解、熟练掌握、灵活运用,达到学以致用的目的。我整理了关于讨论电影的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于讨论电影的英语对话一

Todd: Alright, Tennessee, you were talking about how you like movies.

Tenn: Yes, I'm a big movie buff(超级电影迷).

Todd: OK. What kind of movies do you like?

Tenn: I kind of like, I kind of like most genres of movies, it's just, what I look for is a good story and good characters is the main thing...so even if I like the genre, if like wether it be science fiction or historical drama, if the, if the story isn't good then, then I, I don't like it at all.

Todd: OK. Off the top of your head, what's a movie that you really liked?

Tenn: Well, the Lord Of the Rings they've been doing, I really have enjoyed.

Todd: Uh-huh.

Tenn: They did a good job.

Todd: Did you read the books?

Tenn: Oh, yes! It was one of the first alt books I read when I was in elementary school.

Todd: OK, well, what is the last movie you saw?

Tenn: The last movie I saw, Pirates of the Carribean.

Todd: OK. Was it any good?

Tenn: Ah, it wasn't bad.

Todd: It wasn't bad.

Tenn: Yeah !

Todd: Alright, thanks a lot.

Tenn: I like pirates.

Todd: You like pirates. What? You like pirates!

Tenn: Oh, yeah! You know, when you're a kid, pirates is the thing to be.

Todd: Yeah!

Tenn: "Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!"

Todd: OK. Alright. Thanks Tennessee.

Tenn: OK.

关于讨论电影的英语对话二

Tom:

Hi,what are you doing?

嗨,你在干什么?

Bob:

Nothing special,just watching the movie.

没什么特别的,就看看电影。

Tom:

What movie are you watching?

在看什么电影?

Bob:

The Speed. Have you seen that?

《生死时速》,你看过没?

Tom:

Yeah,The movie Speed is the most exciting film I've ever seen.

看过,电影《生死时速》是我看过的最紧张刺激的片子。

Bob:

I feel the same way.

我也有同感。

Tom:

In this movie,I like Jack,he is a resourceful man.

电影里,我比较喜欢杰克,他足智多谋。

Bob:

Anyway, Dennis Hopper's character is somewhat complex and his performance is excellent.

不管怎么说,丹尼斯?霍伯的人物性格有些复杂,表演也很精彩。

Tom:

I heard he started in filmdom when he was 19 years old.

我听说他19岁就踏入影坛了。

Bob:

Yes,he is a good actor.

是的,他是个好演员。

关于讨论电影的英语对话三

A:Which movie won the Best Foreign Language Film at the oscars?

结果是哪部电影赢得奥斯卡最佳外语片奖

B:Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

《卧虎藏龙》

Can you watch the movie without reading the Chinese subtitles?

你看电影时能不看中文字幕吗?

A:Can you watch the movie without reading the Chinese subtitles?

你看电影时能不看中文字幕吗?

B:I could,but I just can't help it.

是可以啦!但是我忍不住不看耶

Are you going to the movie premiere?

你要去电影首映会吗?

A: Are you going to the movie premiere?

你要去电影首映会吗?

B: Do you think we'll see Tom Cruise?

我们会不会看到汤姆克鲁斯?

Chinese directors are highly respected at major international movie festivals

中国导演在一些主要的国际影展中备受尊敬

A: Chinese directors are highly respected at major international movie festivals

中国导演在一些主要的国际影展中备受尊敬。

B: Yes.Just take a look at the awards they've won so far

是啊!只要看看他们赢得的奖就知道了

We're going to Hollywood

我们要去好莱坞了

A: Yeah!We're going to Hollywood

好棒喔我们要去好莱坞了

B: We can see the Hand and foot prints of the movies stars

我们可以看到那些明星的手印和脚印

Why do you like to go to second run movie theaters?

你为什么喜欢去二轮电影院?

A: Why do you like to go to second run movie theaters?

你为什么喜欢去二轮电影院?

B: Because you can see two movies at a very cheap price.

因为可以付很便宜的票价看两部片子。

阅读全文

与简单的英文电影对话相关的资料

热点内容
初级英语电影推荐 浏览:142
焦虑青春电影在线 浏览:979
如何把电影剪成素材 浏览:316
假面骑士哪些好看电影 浏览:807
中国老电影胶片战争损失 浏览:188
约翰卡尼曾经电影经典台词 浏览:862
盗墓笔记高清电影 浏览:918
韩国有哪些中国电影 浏览:26
好看的现代商业电影 浏览:985
穿红衣女人的法国电影 浏览:608
电影欧美美女下车杀人 浏览:103
十二星座故事传说电影 浏览:346
番茄电影在线观看完整高清 浏览:169
木乃伊好看的电影 浏览:490
血仍未冷国语电影 浏览:822
粤语版电影邪下载 浏览:322
剑雨高清完整版电影在线收看 浏览:933
哪吒新电影在哪里看 浏览:395
电影狙击手女人 浏览:457
香港电影十年获金像奖 浏览:759