Ⅰ 十部欧美经典电影中的经典台词
在发展不断提速的社会中,我们很多时候都不得不用到台词,台词可以刻画人物的性格,表现人物的感情,加强剧情的表现力。其实很多朋友都不太清楚什么样的台词才是好的台词,下面是我为大家收集的十部欧美经典电影中的经典台词,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they cant get to , that they cant touch. Thats yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
三、《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的'平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.Im only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesnt mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.Its like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You cant change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.Ill make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四、《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because its the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, Ill love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think its hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5.Sir, youre no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than Ive ever loved any woman. And Ive waited longer for you than Ive waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传……
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
3.There is nothing I couldnt give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open youre heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and youre in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing whats going to happen, or who Im going to meet, where Im going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a persons voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
七、《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. Theres MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But dont get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
八、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
铭记,释怀,然后继续前行!
九、《The kite runner追风筝的人》
1.For you, thousand times over.
为你,千千万万遍
十、《Fame》
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事并不代表着成功。
2.Its not fame.Its not money or power.
不是名誉,不是金钱或权利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒来,对自己的人生充满期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .Its getting to work with people you love.
让你激动的飞出房门,是与你爱的人们一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
成功是与世界为伴,感染周围的人。
6.Its finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.
是将人们凝聚到一起,一起追逐梦想!
7.Its falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.
是夜晚入眠时的问心无愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!
成功是喜悦,自由和友情,成功是爱!
Ⅱ 美国电影经典最佳台词
美国电影经典最佳台词
1.We'll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
2.Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
3.Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
4.Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5.Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6.Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7.All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8.May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10.You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
12.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱我就永远不要说抱歉。
13.Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
14.I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
15.Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
16.Bond.James Bond.
邦德,占姆士.邦德。
17.There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
18.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
19.Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
20.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
21.I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
22.After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
23.I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
24.I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
25.Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的'人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
26.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
27.Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
28.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
29.You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
;著名英文电影台词精选
导读:我想大家应该都看过不少的英文电影,比如之前很火的漫威系列电影,比如十分经典的《泰坦尼克号》,比如奥黛丽·赫本的《窈窕淑女》等等,下面是由励志网的我为大家整理的一些著名的英文电影台词精选,以供大家的需要,希望各位读者阅读愉快!
1.I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning.“我喜欢早晨汽油弹的味道。”—— 现代启示录(Apocalypse Now, 1979)中校下令用飞机投掷汽油弹烧掉森林,只是为了压制越共的火力让他冲浪。说这句话的时候,他正悠闲地坐在枪林弹雨的战场上。
2. Love means never having to say you’re sorry.“爱意味着永远不必说抱歉。”——爱情故事(Love Story, 1970)影片中男女主角先后都说过这句台词。
3. The stuff that dreams are made of.“用来制造梦想的材料。”—— 马耳他之鹰(The Maltese Falcon, 1941)影片结尾,一个警察问山姆马耳他之鹰是用什么材料制成的,山姆意味深长地用这句话作为回答。
4. E.T. phone home.“E.T.打电话回家。”—— 外星人ET(E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial)这是E.T.学会的第一句话,也是E.T.复活后说的第一句话。
5. They call me Mister Tibbs!“他们叫我提布斯先生!”—— 炎热的夜晚(In the Heat of the Night, 1967)提布斯是一位黑人警探,在一次去外地执行公务的时候被当地警察误认为杀人犯而被逮捕。在受到白人警长用轻蔑的语气讯问时,提波斯义正辞严地用这句话捍卫黑人的尊严。
6. Rosebud.“玫瑰花蕾。”—— 公民凯恩(Citizen Kane, 1941)这是主角凯恩临终前的遗言,也是贯穿整部影片的线索。
7. Made it, Ma! Top of the world!“成功了,妈妈!世界之巅!”—— 白热杀机(White Heat, 1949)科迪是一个心狠手辣胆大包天的黑帮头目,但他却对自己的母亲敬若神明。“to the top of the world”是母亲对他常说的一句话。影片结尾,科迪被警察团团包围,在走投无路的情况下,他高呼这句台词举枪引爆了脚下的油罐。
8. I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore!“我彻底疯了,我再也不能忍受下去了。”—— 电视台风云(Neork, 1976)比尔是电视台资深主持人,得知自己即将被解雇后,在直播节目中发泄不满。没想到观众反应出奇的好,于是电视台重新让他主持节目。比尔在节目中的标志性动作就是高呼这句台词,然后倒在地上装死。
9. Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开端。”—— 卡萨布兰卡(Casablanca, 1942)影片的最后一句台词。警长路易斯在瑞克的影响下决定不再当德国人的走狗。
10. A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.“一个户籍调查员曾试图测试我。我把他的肝就着蚕豆和红葡萄酒吃了。”——沉默的羔羊(The Silence of the Lamb, 1991)汉尼拔以平静的口吻说出这句台词,令观众毛骨悚然。
11. Bond. James Bond.“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”—— 诺博士(Dr. No, 1962)007的标志性台词[]。
12. There’s no place like home.“什么地方都不如家好。”—— 绿野仙踪(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)这是北方女巫送多萝西回家时念的咒语,之后昏迷中的多萝西喃喃地念着这句话睁开了眼睛。
13. I am big! It’s the pictures that got *** all.“我现在还是大明星!是默片没落了。”—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)
14. Yo, Adrian!“你,艾德莉安!”—— 洛奇(Rocky, 1976)洛奇与心上人艾德莉安打招呼时的口头禅,甚至在他接受电视采访时也用这句话向艾德莉安打招呼。 81. Hello, geous.“你好,美女。”—— 滑稽女郎(Funny Girl, 1968)
15. Toga! Toga!“喝酒!喝酒!”—— 动物屋(National Lampoon’s Animal House, 1978)国家讽刺文社是最受美国大学生欢迎的一份刊物,《动物屋》是其涉足电影业的第一部作品。
16. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.“聆听这暗夜之子的声音,多美妙的音乐啊。”—— 吸血鬼(Dracula, 1931)本片是第一部有声吸血鬼电影,片中由贝拉.路高西饰演的德古拉伯爵的形象现已深入人心,影片中关于吸血鬼的一些设定也成为日后吸血鬼题材影片的标准。贝拉.路高西死后入葬时就穿着本片中的披风。
18. Oh, no, it wasn’t the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.“哦,不,杀死野兽的不是飞机,而是美女。”—— 金刚(King Kong, 1933)这是影片的最后一句台词。看着从帝国大厦顶上掉落的金刚的尸体,疯狂的导演作出了这个经典评论。在彼得.杰克逊重拍的版本中也保留了这句台词。
19. My precious.“我的宝贝。”—— 魔戒2:双塔奇谋(The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers, 2002)这是古鲁姆对魔戒的称呼。拥有魔戒的人会受到其诱惑而将其视为珍宝。
20. Attica! Attica!“阿提卡!阿提卡!”—— 热天午后(Dog Day Afternoon, 1975)
21. Sawyer, you’re going out a youngster, but you’ve got to e back a star!“索耶,你出去的时候是个年轻人,但你回来时一定是个明星!”—— 第42街(42nd Street, 1933)
22. Listen to me, mister. You’re my knight in shining armor. Don’t you fet it. You’re going to get back on that horse, and I’m going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we’re gonna go, go, go!“听我说,先生。你是我身披闪光战甲的骑士,你可不能忘记了。你会骑着马回来,我会跟随在你身后,紧紧地抱着你,我们一起向着远方前进,前进,前进!”—— 金色池塘(On Golden Pond, 1981)年迈的诺曼.泰勒(亨利.方达饰)在自己家附近差点迷路,妻子用这句饱含深情的话安慰垂头丧气的丈夫。影片上映后,“my knight in shining armor”成为女性对自己心目中理想伴侣的代称。
23. Tell ‘em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper.“叫他们豁出去拼了,为了吉佩赢一回。”——纽特.罗克尼(Knute Rockne All American, 1940)
24. A martini. Shaken, not stirred.“马提尼。摇匀的,不要搅匀的。”—— 金手指(Goldfinger, 1964)
25. Who’s on first.“谁是一垒手。”—— 没规矩的1890年代(The Naughty Nineties, 1945)这句台词出自一段非常搞笑的关于棒球的对话。两个人在一起谈论某棒球队,而球员的名字非常特别,一垒手叫“Who”,其他球员分别叫“What”、“I don’t know”、“Why”、“Because”、“Tomorrow”、“Today”、“I don’t give a darn.”于是产生了许多笑料。
26. Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to bee the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac…It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole!“灰姑娘的故事,突如其来。从前的高尔夫球场管理员,现在即将成为大师赛冠军。简直是个奇…球进洞了!球进洞了!球进洞了!”
—— 疯狂高尔夫(Caddyshack, 1980)
个性英文台词精选 经典英文句子带翻译 经典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美简短合集 英文电影台词摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文电影台词精选 适合英语配音的经典电影台词 励志英语电影台词 英语电影经典语录大全 英文电影里的经典台词精选
Ⅳ 有哪些欧美电影的经典台词惊艳到了你
要么忙着活,要么忙着死 。
——《肖申克的救赎》
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。
——《阿甘正传》
一生那么短,遗忘又那么漫长。
——《泰坦尼克号》
我们笑着说再见,却深知再见遥遥无期。
——《海上钢琴师》
每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都真正地活过。
——《勇敢的心》
死亡不是真正的逝去,遗忘才是。
——《寻梦环游记》
你永远也不晓得自己有多喜欢一个人,除非你看见他和别的人在一起。
——《天使爱美丽》
成年人的生活里没有容易二字。
——《天气预报员》
Ⅳ 求欧美电影的经典台词 中文,英文的要有中文翻译
电影:阿甘正传 Forrest Gump
英文:Life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you’re gonna get.
中文:生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料
英文:I don’t know if we each have a destiny,or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze
中文:我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
电影:泰坦尼克号 TITANIC
英文:God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes,and there shall be no more death.Neither shall there be sorrow or dying,neither shall there be any more pain,for the former world has passed away.
中文:上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣
电影:卡萨布兰卡 casablanca
英文:The world has so many towns,cities and towns there are so many pubs,but she walked into me.
中文:世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的.
电影:肖申克的救赎 The Shawshank Redemption
英文:You become a prisoner of fear.Want to let you regain freedom
中文:恐惧让你沦为囚犯.希望让你重获自由.
英文:Firm can only redeem themselves,the great people who can save others
中文:坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Ⅵ 盘点欧美电影中的经典台词
导语:下面是我收集整理的欧美电影经典台词,希望大家喜欢。
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
肖申克的救赎
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 爱情语句
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三、《The Lion King狮子王》
狮子王
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四、《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
乱世佳人
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5.Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
泰坦尼克号
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的`一切.
七、《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 经典语句
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
八、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
铭记,释怀,然后继续前行!
九、《The kite runner追风筝的人》
追风筝的人
1.For you, thousand times over.
为你,千千万万遍
十、《Fame》
FAME
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事并不代表着成功。
2.It's not fame.It's not money or power.
不是名誉,不是金钱或权利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒来,对自己的人生充满期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work with people you love.
让你激动的飞出房门,是与你爱的人们一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
爱情经典语录
成功是与世界为伴,感染周围的人。
6.It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.
是将人们凝聚到一起,一起追逐梦想!
7.It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.
是夜晚入眠时的问心无愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!
成功是喜悦,自由和友情,成功是爱!
Ⅶ 美国电影经典对白
美国电影经典对白百句
美国电影学会于近日评选出了美国电影中的一百句最佳台词,我现从这一百句最佳台词中精选部分台词,英汉对照,以飨读者。
美国电影经典对白百句
美国电影学会于近日评选出了美国电影中的一百句最佳台词,《乱世佳人》的克拉克·盖博口中的“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎”荣膺榜首。评选结果的影片涵盖面十分广泛,最早的可以追溯到1927年的第一步有声片《爵士歌手》,最近的则是2002年的《指环王之双塔骑兵》。
其中《乱世佳人》、《卡萨布兰卡》、《绿野仙踪》等经典老片在榜上占据了不止一席之位,而《卡萨布兰卡》凭借6句经典台词居首位。美国电影学会总监费斯登堡认为,这些经典的电影台词已经成为了美国语言文化的`一个组成部分,评选的目的是为了重新激起人们对美国经典电影的热情。
现从这一百句最佳台词中精选部分台词,英汉对照,以飨读者。
(以下的序号是台词的排名号)
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
;Ⅷ 50句英语电影中的经典台词
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。经典英文电影中的台词同样经典,下面我们一起重温英语电影的 经典台词 语录,更有50句英语电影台词排名。
英语电影台词经典语录【热门篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
英语电影台词经典语录【唯美篇】
1.《乱世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他一个无法拒绝的价钱。
3.《码头风云》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!
4.《绿野仙踪》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。
5.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。
6.《拨云见日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。
8.《星球大战》1977
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。
10.《出租车司机》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?
11.《铁窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我们在这里的交流以失败告终。
12.《现代启示录》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。
13.《 爱情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。
14.《马耳他之鹰》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
构成梦想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打电话回家。
16.《炎热的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他们叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凯恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白热杀机》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!
19.《广播电视网》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!
20.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾经有人想调查我,我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉。
22.《DR.NO诺博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《绿野仙踪》1939
There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
让我看到钱!
英语电影台词经典语录【个性篇】
26.《侬本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天过来看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
这条路是给我走的!
28.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!
30.《大饭店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着!
31.《乱世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
围捕惯犯。
33.《当哈利遇到萨利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打击。
35.《大白鲨》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄条更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我们没有徽章!我们不需要徽章!我没有必要给你看什么徽章!
37.《终结者》1984
I’ll be back.
我会回来的。
38.《扬基的骄傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人!
39.《梦想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做梦,梦就会成真。
40.《阿甘正传》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
41.《雌雄大盗》1967
We rob banks.
我们去抢劫银行。
42.《 毕业 生》1967
Plastics.
塑胶业。
43.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看见了死人。
45.《欲望号街车》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《扬帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。
47.《原野奇侠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回来!
48.《热情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。
49.《科学怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波罗13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯顿,我们出了点状况。
猜你喜欢:
1. 电影经典语录英文大全
2. 50句经典英文电影台词
3. 著名英文电影台词大全
4. 电影优美的英文经典台词
5. 经典电影中的中英文经典台词
6. 英文电影台词经典语录大全
Ⅸ 美国百佳电影中的经典台词
看美国原版电影是学习英语的有效途径之一,而在美国电影当中有一些著名的经典台词值得我们一读。下面是美国百佳电影中的经典台词,希望在你欣赏的同时也能学到地道的英语:
美国百佳电影中的经典台词
1.“Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.” Gone with the Wind, 1939.“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)毫无疑问,即使那些没有看过《乱世佳人》的人,也会对白瑞德给郝思嘉的这句临别之言印象深刻。
2.“I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.”The Godfather, 1972 .“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3.“You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.” On the Waterfront, 1954 .
“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)这两句马龙•白兰度的台词出自令白兰度荣膺奥斯卡影帝的影片《教父》与《码头风云》。
4.“Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年) 朱迪•加兰在《绿野仙踪》中扮演的少女多罗茜对她的小狗托托说的这句话成了后来人们对无法回到鼎盛时期的感叹。
5.“Here's looking at you, kid.” Casablanca, 1942. “孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年) 在1942年的电影《卡萨布兰卡》中,亨弗莱•鲍嘉对英格里•褒曼说了“孩子,就看你的了。”这句著名的经典台词。
6.“Go ahead, make my day.” Sudden Impact, 1983 .“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
7.“All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 .“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8.“May the Force be with you.” Star Wars, 1977.“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
9.“Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.” All About Eve, 1950.“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10.“You talking to me?” Taxi Driver, 1976 “你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
11.“What we've got here is failure to communicate.” Cool Hand Luke, 1967 .“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
12.“I love the smell of napalm in the morning.” Apocalypse Now, 1979.“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)
13.“Love means never having to say you're sorry.” Love Story, 1970 .“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)
14.“The stuff that dreams are made of.” The Maltese Falcon, 1941 .“梦想由此构成。”《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
15.“E.T. phone home.” E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982 .“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16.“They call me Mister Tibbs!” In the Heat of the Night, 1967 .“他们叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)
17.“Rosebud.” Citizen Kane, 1941“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)
18.“Made it, Ma! Top of the world!” White Heat, 1949 .“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
19.“I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!” Network, 1976 .“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
20.“Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” Casablanca, 1942 .“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
21.“A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.” The Silence of the Lambs, 1991.
“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22.“Bond. James Bond.” Dr. No, 1962 .“邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
23. “There's no place like home.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939.“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
24. “I am big! It's the pictures that got small.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 . “我很大!是画面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
25.“Show me the money!"”Jerry Maguire, 1996.“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
双语美文:每个女人都漂亮
A little boy asked his mother "Why are you crying?"
一个男孩问他的妈妈:“ 你为什么要哭呢?”
"Because I'm a woman," she told him.
妈妈说:“因为我是女人啊。”
"I don't understand," he said.
男孩说:“我不懂。”
His mum just hugged him and said, "And you never will."
他妈妈抱起他说:“你永远不会懂的。”
Later the little boy asked his father,"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
后来小男孩就问他爸爸:“妈妈为什么毫无理由的哭呢?”
"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
他爸爸只能说:“所有女人都这样。”
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
小男孩长大了,成为一个男人,但他仍就不懂女人为什么哭泣。
Finally he put in a call to God; and when God got on the phone, he asked,"God, why do women cry so easily?"
最后,他打电话给上帝;在上帝拿起电话时,他问道:“上帝,女人为什么那么容易哭泣呢?”
God said: "When I made the woman, she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort."
上帝回答说:“当我创造女人时,就让她很特别。我使她的肩膀能挑起整个世界;同时却又柔情似水。”
"I gave her an inner strength to enre childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children."
“我让她的内心很坚强,能够承受分娩的痛苦,并能多次忍受来自自己孩子的拒绝。”
"I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining."
“我赋予她耐心使她能在别人选择放弃的时候继续坚持着,并且无怨无悔的照顾自己的家人渡过疾病与疲劳。”
"I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly."
“我赋予她在任何情况下都会爱孩子的感情,即使她的孩子伤害了她。”
"I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart."
“我赋予她包容她丈夫过错的坚强,并用他的肋骨塑成她来保护他的心。”
"I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly."
“我赋予她智慧让她知道一个好丈夫是绝不会伤害他的妻子的,但有时我也会考验她支持自己丈夫的坚持与决心。”
"And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."
“最后,我让她可以流泪。只要她愿意,这是她所独有的。”
"You see, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair."
“你看,女人的漂亮不是因为她穿的衣服,她保持的体型或者她梳头的方式。”
"The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."
“女人的美丽必须要从她的眼睛中去看,因为那是她心灵的窗口,爱居住的地方。”
Every Woman is beautifull.每个女人都美丽。