Ⅰ 《怦然心动》简短的影评英文版怎么写
《怦然心动》简短的影评英文版如下:
"Heart beating" is a small, special film, it will put you in a warm, interesting, and full of humanistic atmosphere, until finally give you a look is not so unreliable beautiful story.
《怦然心动》就是一部小众的,特别的电影,它将你置于一种温暖的、有趣的,又充满人文关怀的氛围中,直到最后给你一个看上去也并不那么不靠谱的美好的故事。
It's a family movie with great motivation. It has lessons about the details of first love and life, which is much better than putting some talented characters in the center of the movie.
这部动机很棒的家庭电影,它本有关于初恋的细节和生活的课程,这远比电影将一些天才的角色置于影片中心要好得多。
《怦然心动》的幕后制作:
在2007年,当时60岁的美国导演罗伯·莱纳以一部《遗愿清单》表达了他对人生的终极思考。而在3年后,他却骤然换了一个角度,以一部改编自文德琳·范·德拉安南著名小说的电影《怦然心动》,从在童年、青春时光时男孩女孩间的“战争”表达他对人成长的思考。
《怦然心动》是卡兰·麦克奥利菲在美国的首部剧情长片,因此他表示,整个过程他都充满好奇,感受到了拍一部长片整个过程的有趣,同时还需要在口音上有些美国味儿。罗伯·莱纳的幽默给卡兰·麦克奥利菲留下的印象尤其深刻,在他看来,导演并没有刻意的教他们怎么演,而是给他们更大的空间去表演。
Ⅱ 美剧怦然心动剧情英文简短介绍
介绍:
Flipped is directed by Rob Lena, starring Madeleine Carroll and Kalan mcollife. It was released in the United States on August 6, 2010.
《怦然心动》是由罗伯·莱纳执导,玛德琳·卡罗尔、卡兰·麦克奥利菲主演影片。于2010年8月6日在美国上映。
The film, adapted from the original novel of the same name by wenderyn van delanan, describes the interesting war between boys and girls in adolescence.
该片根据文德琳·范·德拉安南的同名原著小说改编,描述了青春期中男孩女孩之间的有趣战争。
剧情:
朱莉·贝克虔诚地相信三件事:树是圣洁的、她在后院里饲养的鸡生出来的鸡蛋是最卫生的、以及总有一天她会和布莱斯·罗斯基接吻。
Julie Baker devoutly believes in three things: that trees are holy, that her backyard chickens proce the most hygienic eggs, and that one day she will kiss Bryce rosky.
二年级时在看到布莱斯的蓝眼睛那一瞬间,朱莉的心就被他击中了。
In the second grade, the moment she saw Bryce's blue eyes, Julie's heart was hit by him.
不幸的是,布莱斯对她从来没有感觉。而且,他认为朱莉有点怪,怎么会有人把养鸡和坐在树上看成乐趣呢。
Unfortunately, Bryce never felt for her. What's more, he thinks Julie is a little strange. How can anyone regard raising chickens and sitting in a tree as fun.
没想到,到了八年级,布莱斯开始觉得朱莉不同寻常的兴趣和对于家庭的自豪感使她显得很有魅力。
Unexpectedly, in the eighth grade, Bryce began to think that Julie's unusual interest and pride in her family made her very attractive.
Ⅲ 英文电影好词好句
一、Flipped《怦然心动》
1. The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。
2. Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有时起初则隐的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
2. So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
我们奋力前行,小舟逆水而上,不断地被浪潮推回到过去。
3. It was an age of miracles, it was an age of art, it was an age of excess, and it was an age of satire.
这是一个奇迹的时代,一个艺术的时代,一个挥金如土的时代,也是一个充满嘲讽的时代。
Ⅳ 电影手抄报内容写什么
作者:霜溪冷月溪明
1. 别人眉来又眼去,我只偷看你一眼。我喜好他在我眼光移开时,偷偷看我的感受。——《爱在午夜降临前》
2. 你是我温暖的手套,冰冷的啤酒,带着阳光味道的衬衫,日复一日的梦想。——《恋爱的犀牛》
3. 我听别人说这世界上有一种鸟是没有脚的,他只能够一直的飞呀飞,飞累了就在风里面睡觉,这种鸟一辈子只能下一次地,那一次就是他死亡的时候。 ——《啊飞正传》
4. 世间所有的相遇,都是久别重逢。——《一代宗师》
5. 爱情和梦想,都是很奇妙的东西,不用听,不用说,不用被翻译,就可以感受到。——《听说》
6. 在无人性的现实世界,唯一残存的人性的隐居之所,那就是梦。——《红辣椒》
7. 你要把人生看透彻,一定要真实地面对人生,了解人生的本质。当你终于了解人生,就能真正地热爱生命,然后才舍得放下。——《时时刻刻》
8. 这不是一场平凡的相遇。除了爱与温情,没有其他的形容词。她以花为名,活在文字中在缠绕的形容词中,在鸢飞草长的动词中有些人以刚挣脱,她却以柔胜出,穿透我身,直至我心。——《与玛格丽特的午后》
9. 如果你爱上了某个星球的一朵花。那么,只要在夜晚仰望星空,就会觉得漫天的繁星就像一朵朵盛开的花。 ——《小王子》
10. 不悔梦归处,只恨太匆匆。 ——《匆匆那年》
97. 要成为有影响力的人,不能只安于与别人相同。——《马戏之王》
98. 人生下来的时候都只有一半,为了找到另一半而在人世间行走。有的人很幸运,很快就找到了。而有人却要找一辈子。——《玻璃樽》
99. 一个时代结束了,属于那个时代的一切都不复存在。——《花样年华》
100. 人生就是一列开往坟墓的列车,路途上会有很多站,很难有人可以自始至终陪着走完。当陪你的人要下车时,即使不舍也该心存感激,然后挥手道别。——《千与千寻》
Ⅳ flipped怦然心动英文简介基本内容
《怦然心动》,根据文德琳·范·德拉安南的同名原著小说改编,描述了青春期中男孩女孩之间的有趣战争。下面是我为你整理的flipped怦然心动英文简介,希望对你有用!
flipped怦然心动简介
Flipped is directed by Rob Lena, Madeleine Carroll, Karan McAlilly starring the film.
The film according to Wendelin van de la Annan's original novel adaptation of the novel, describes the adolescent boys and girls between the interesting war. Was released in the United States on August 6, 2010.
flipped怦然心动剧情简介
Julie Baker (Madeleine Carroll) piously believe in three things: the tree is holy (especially her favorite sycamore tree), her chicken in the backyard is born out of the egg is the most health And one day she would kiss Bryce Rawski (Karan McAlilly). In the second grade saw Brice's blue eyes that moment, Julie's heart was hit by him. Unfortunately, Blythe never felt for her. And, he thinks Julie is a bit strange, how can someone put the chicken and sit in the tree as fun?
Unexpectedly, to the eighth grade, Bryce began to feel Julie's unusual interest and pride for the family made her look very attractive. And Julie began to think Blythe beautiful blue eyes may be the same as his own very empty, after all, how some people do not put others on the feelings of trees and chickens seriously?
flipped怦然心动幕后制作
Creative background
In 2007, when the 60-year-old American director Rob Lena to a "wish list" expressed his ultimate thinking about life. And in three years later, he suddenly changed a point of view, with a adapted from the text of Delin van der Lanna famous film "eyebrows", from childhood, youth time boy girl " War "to express his thinking about the growth of man.
Actor lineup
Playing in the film who has a lot of strange thinking of the girl is 14-year-old actor Madeleine Carol. For her role in the film, she also has her understanding, she believes that when Julie with different perspectives to observe Bryce, there will be a huge cognitive turn. Because she loved him so deep, and Bryce failed to show any love for her, she thought he would help her, but unfortunately he did not do so. In Madeleine's view, it was this loneliness, and there was an impressive picture of the film: Julie clutched the tree tightly, "because it was her growth." It is with this deep understanding of the role of the role, Madeleine very good interpretation of this role, also received the director's approval, Rob Lena that, Madeleine showed this feeling, presented Incredible performance.
"The eyebrows" is the first episode of the first episode of the United States in the United States, so he said that the whole process he was curious and felt the fun of making a long piece of the whole process, and he needed some American taste. Rob Lena's humor was particularly impressive to Karan McAlilly, and in his view the director did not deliberately teach them how to play, but to give them more space to perform.
flipped怦然心动影片评价
Positive evaluation
In this April, I saw the best of a film is directed by Rob Lena "eyebrows", and "Warring States" in the same, are the protagonist fell in love with each other's eyes, this film But in every while in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare --- - Some people live in high-rise, some people in the deep ditch, it was light, it was a rust, thousands of species of the world, clouds Mo to seek, Sri Lanka if the rainbow, met the side know.
Repeatedly read twice "eyebrows", really is exciting. A pair of children, a tree, a particularly simple story, speak awkward. I feel the deepest point is: girls have a sense of detachment of self-awareness, look at their loved ones in the end worth not love. Once touched her self-esteem, immediately decided to give up the boys. Our culture in the "love", it seems to be low to the st, give up self-esteem is called love, guilty of love.
Neutral evaluation
"Impressive" is a niche, a special movie, it will put you in a warm, interesting, and full of humanistic atmosphere, until the last to give you a look is not so do not rely on The wonderful story of the spectrum.
A motivating great home movie, it's about the details of the first love and the life of the course, which is far better than the film will be some talented role in the film center is much better.
negative comment
Lenner once again penetrated his passion and insight into a young man's war on self-awareness, but in his new work, too many fictional characters, so that the whole story into a pause The situation.
flipped怦然心动相关 文章 :
1. 提高英语水平的英语原著小说分享
2. 电影《怦然心动》经典台词
3. 怦然心动经典台词中英文
4. 《怦然心动》经典台词
5. 电影中的经典示爱台词30句
Ⅵ 英文电影经典台词摘抄100句
英文电影经典台词摘抄100句如下:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2、I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)
3、You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4、Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5、Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8、May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9、Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10、You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?(《地狱天使》1930)
12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13、Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)
15、“You talking'to me?”
“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
16、“Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正传》)
18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19、I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976
20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22、Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)
23、There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25、Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
26、Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
27、You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
28、I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
29、After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
30、I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989
31、I’ll be back.
我会回来的。——《终结者》1984
32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
最好的爱能唤醒灵魂启发我们追求卓越,会我们的心里种下热情的火苗,并带给我们的心灵平静。——《恋恋笔记本》
33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who’s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心动》
34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942
35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994
36、We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
37、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942
38、Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。——《热情似火》1959
39、You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971
40、You had me at“hello.”
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
41、There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992
42、A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960
43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987
44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974
45、As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939
46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927
48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951
49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931
50、I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986
51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989
52、I’m king of the world!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997,
53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.
我想要的不仅仅是生存,而是生活。
54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。——《越狱》
55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越狱》
56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》
57、Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》
58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》
再强的人也需要朋友。——《教父》
59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角斗士》
60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》
61、The truth is out there.——The X files
真相在那里。——《X档案》
62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》
63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》
64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.——《乱世佳人》
65、To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》
66、Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。——《黑客帝国》(1999)
67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》
68、I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。——《泰坦尼克号》
69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》
70、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
71、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》
72、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.——《阿甘正传》
73、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
74、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世纪什么最贵?人才!
76、An organization without discipline.
“有组织,无纪律。”
77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
我本一心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠。
78、Who knows me understand my needs, I’m a mystery to he who know me not .
真是知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求啊。
79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
我可以很负责地告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。
80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.
大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫头片子玩儿了。——《加菲猫》
81、You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!
82、I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。
83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.
决不要让人去做猫的工作。
84、Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
87、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。
88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。
89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。
92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
95、“Your future depends on your dreams.”So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。
96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。
98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。
99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了馀地。
100、When two’s company, three’s the result!
两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!
Ⅶ 怦然心动的英文介绍
Synopsis:
(剧情简介:)
Julie Baker (Madeline Carroll) devoutly believes in three things: the tree is holy (especially her favorite phoenix tree), and the eggs she proces in the backyard are the most hygienic. And one day she will kiss Bryce Roskil (Karan McAvery).
(朱莉·贝克(玛德琳·卡罗尔饰)虔诚地相信三件事:树是圣洁的(特别是她最爱的梧桐树)、她在后院里饲养的鸡生出来的鸡蛋是最卫生的、以及总有一天她会和布莱斯·罗斯基(卡兰·麦克奥利菲饰)接吻。)
In the second year, when I saw Bryce’s blue eyes, Julie’s heart was hit by him. Unfortunately, Bryce never felt about her. Moreover, he thinks that Julie is a bit strange, how can someone see the chicken and sit under the tree as fun.
(二年级时在看到布莱斯的蓝眼睛那一瞬间,朱莉的心就被他击中了。不幸的是,布莱斯对她从来没有感觉。而且,他认为朱莉有点怪,怎么会有人把养鸡和坐在树下看成乐趣呢。)
Unexpectedly, in the eighth grade, Bryce began to feel that Julie's unusual interest and pride in the family made her look very attractive.
(没想到,到了八年级,布莱斯开始觉得朱莉不同寻常的兴趣和对于家庭的自豪感使她显得很有魅力。)
And Julie began to think that Bryce's beautiful blue eyes may be as empty as himself. After all, how can someone not take the other people's feelings about trees and chickens seriously?
(而朱莉则开始觉得布莱斯漂亮的蓝眼睛也许和他本人一样其实很空洞,毕竟,怎么会有人不把别人对树和鸡的感情当回事呢?)
(7)英文电影怦然心动手抄报扩展阅读:
幕后花絮:
该片根据文德琳·范·德拉安南的同名原著小说改编。
据导演罗伯·莱纳透露,本片的制作费用大约在1400万美元左右,但是他同时也抱怨,为了进入主流院线,在宣传、市场方面要花上比纯影片制作费用更多的钱。
童星出身的女主角玛德琳·卡罗尔3岁时开始了自己的演艺生涯,当时她在一家指甲店里被经纪人发现。
《怦然心动》是澳大利亚童星卡兰·麦克奥利在美国的首部剧情长片,所以整个拍摄过程他都充满好奇,不仅感受到了拍一部长片整个过程,同时还需要在口音上有些美国味儿。不过最让卡兰感觉到轻松的是:拍戏时导演罗伯·莱纳并没有教他们怎么演,而是给他们更大的空间去表演。