『壹』 急要迪士尼动画片的经典英文对白!!!高分!!!
花木兰被发现是女的时候 商,木兰,和师傅的对话
Shang:
Ping! What's wrong? [Mulan moves her hands to reveal blood.] He's wounded! Get help! [Mulan sinks into unconsciousness.] Ping, hold on. Hold on.
The doctor emerges from his tent and says something to Shang, who looks disturbed and rushes inside. He looks at Mulan, who sits up in bed, her side bandaged. Shang stares at her, recognizing her as a girl. Mulan realizes her mistake and pulls the blanket back on.
Mulan:
I can explain!
Chi Fu:
So it's true!
Mulan:
Shang!
Chi Fu:
[yanking Mulan out of the tent and pulling her hair out of a bun] I knew there was something wrong with you! A woman! Treacherous snake!
Mulan:
My name is Mulan. I did it to save my father!
Chi Fu:
High treason!
Mulan:
I didn't mean for it to go this far!
Chi Fu:
Ultimate dishonor!
Mulan:
It was the only way! Please, believe me!
Chi Fu:
Captain?
Shang walks over to Khan and takes out Mulan's sword. The Gang of Three start to rush over to her, but Chi Fu stops them.
Chi Fu:
[to the soldiers holding Khan] Restrain him. [to the Gang of Three] You know the law.
Shang walks over to Mulan and throws the sword in the snow in front of her.
Shang:
A life for a life. My debt is repaid. [to the soldiers] Move out!
Chi Fu:
But you can't just ...
Shang:
[to Chi Fu] I said, 'Move out.'
The Chinese Army sadly walks away, leaving Mulan, Mushu, and Khan in the snow.
花木兰最后部分。皇上犒赏花木兰的对话。
Emperor:
I've heard a great deal about you, Fa Mulan. You stole your father's armor, ran away from home, impersonated a soldier, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the Chinese Army, destroyed my palace! And you have saved us all. [He bows to her, and row by row, every person in the Imperial City bows to her.]
Mushu:
Our little baby is all grown up and saving China! [To Crickee] Do you have a tissue?
Emperor:
Chi Fu!
Chi Fu:
Your Excellency?
Emperor:
See that this woman is made a member of my council.
Chi Fu:
What? There are no council positions open, your Majesty!
Emperor:
Very well. You can have his job.
Chi Fu:
Wha? ... My? ... [He faints.]
Mulan:
With all e respect, your Excellency, I think I've been away from home long enough.
Emperor:
Then take this [he hands her a pendant], so your family will know what you have done for me. And this [he hands her the sword of Shan Yu] so the world will know what you have done for China.
『贰』 英文电影<<小鸡快跑>>的经典对白是什么
Ginger: So laying eggs all your life and then getting plucked, stuffed and roasted is good enough for you, is it?
Babs: It's a livin'.
[Babs has fainted from a near-death experience]
Babs: All me life flashed before me eyes.
[disappointed]
Babs: It was really borin'.
[the chickens are panicking]
Ginger: Ladies, please. Let's not lose our heads.
Bunty: Lose our heads? Aaaahh.
Babs: Morning, Ginger. Back from holiday?
Ginger: I wasn't on holiday, Babs. I was in solitary confinement.
Babs: Oh, it's nice to get a bit of time to yourself, isn't it?
Bunty: In all my life, I've never heard such a fantastic load of tripe. Oh, face the facts, cks. The chances of us getting out of here are a million to one.
Ginger: Then there's still a chance.
Ginger: Listen. We'll either die free chickens or we die trying.
Babs: Are those the only choices?
Rocky: Now, the most important thing is, we have to work as a team, which means: you do everything I tell you.
Fetcher: Birds of a feather flop together.
Babs: I don't want to be a pie. I don't like gravy.
Ginger: But you're supposed to be up there - you're the pilot.
Fowler: Don't be ridiculous. I can't fly this contraption.
Ginger: "Back in your day"? The Royal Air Force?
Fowler: 644 Squadron, Poultry Division - we were the mascots.
Ginger: You mean you never actually *flew* the plane?
Fowler: Good heavens, no! I'm a chicken! The Royal Air Force doesn't let chickens behind the controls of a complex aircraft.
Rocky: The name's Rocky. Rocky the Rhode Island Red. Rhodes for short.
Bunty: Rocky Rhodes?
Rocky: Catchy, ain't it?
Fetcher: It's raining hen.
Rocky: You see, flying takes three things: Hard work, perseverance and... hard work.
Fowler: You said "hard work" twice.
Rocky: That's because it takes twice as much work as perseverance.
Mr. Tweedy: What is it?
Mrs. Tweedy: It's a pie machine, you idiot. Chickens go in, pi
『叁』 小猪佩奇的英文台词
小猪佩奇的英文台词有:
1、I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George.
译:我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治。
2、This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa pig.
译:这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。
3、I love muddy puddles.
译:我喜欢在泥坑里玩。
(3)儿童英文电影对话台词扩展阅读:
小猪佩奇是一个可爱的小猪。她已经四岁了,与她的妈妈,爸爸,和弟弟乔治生活在一起。
佩奇最喜欢做的事情是玩游戏,打扮漂亮,度假,以及在小泥坑里快乐跳上跳下和与小羊苏西(她最好的朋友),乔治(她的弟弟)和其他的小朋友一起玩儿,拜访她的爷爷,奶奶,伯父,伯母。
故事内容多数环绕日常生活,比如小孩子们参加学前游戏小组(playgroup)、探访祖父母和表亲、在游乐场游玩、踏单车等等。
『肆』 看一部英语动画片,摘抄影片中的五句对白。
Hey, Nala.(Simba) 嗨,娜娜。(辛巴)
Hi, Simba (Nala) 嗨,辛巴。(娜娜)
Come on. I just heard about this great place.(Simba) 来,我刚才听说一个好地方。(辛巴)
Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath.(Nala) 辛巴,我正在洗澡呢。(娜娜)
And it's time for yours.(Sarabi) 你也该洗了。(沙拉碧)
Mom!(Simba) 妈妈!(辛巴)
Mom, you're messing up my mane!(Simba) 妈妈,你把我的头发弄乱了!(辛巴)
OK, I'm clean. Can we go now?(Simba) 好了,我干净了,现在我们可以走了吗?(辛巴)
So, where we going?(Nala) 那么,我们去哪儿?(娜娜)
It better not be anyplace mb.(Nala) 最好不是无聊的地方。(娜娜)
No, it's really cool.(Simba) 不,那地方很酷。(辛巴)
So, where is this really cool place?(Sarabi) 那么,这个很酷的地方在哪儿?(沙拉碧)
Around the water hole.(Simba) 在水坑周围。(辛巴)
The water hole?(Nala) 水坑?(娜娜)
What's so great about the water hole?(Nala) 水坑周围有什么好?(娜娜)
I'll show you when we get there.(Simba) 到那儿我再告诉你。(辛巴)
Oh, Mom, can I go with Simba?(Nala) 妈妈,我能跟辛巴去吗?(娜娜)
Hmmm, What do you think, Sarabi?(Sarafina) 你觉得呢,沙拉碧?(沙拉菲娜)
Well...(Sarabi) 这个...(沙拉碧)
Please?(Simba/Nala) 求求你。(辛巴/娜娜)
It's all right with me.(Sarabi) 我没意见。(沙拉碧)
Yeah!/All right!(Simba/Nala) 太好了!/好吧!(辛巴/娜娜)
As long as Zazu goes with you.(Sarabi) 只要沙祖和你一起去。(沙拉碧)
No, not Zazu.(Simba) 不,不是沙祖。(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step lively.(Zazu) 走快一点。(沙祖)
The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave.(Zazu) 我们越早赶到水坑,就能越早离开。(沙祖)
So, where are we really going?(Nala) 我们要去哪儿?(娜娜)
An elephant graveyard.(Simba) 象家墓地。(辛巴)
Wow!(Nala) 啊!(娜娜)
Zazu.(Simba) 沙祖。(辛巴)
Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?(Nala) 对,那我们怎么甩掉这个糊涂蛋?(娜娜)
Oh, just look at you two.(Zazu) 看你们俩个。(沙祖)
Little sends of romance blossoming in the savanna.(Zazu) 浪漫的种子在大草原上开花。(沙祖)
Your parent will be trilled, what with your being betrothed and all.(Zazu) 你的父母会感到惊喜的,你还有你的未婚妻。(沙祖)
Be...what?(Simba) 什么?(辛巴)
Betrothed. Intended.(Zazu) 婚约。(沙祖)
Affianced.(Zazu) 订婚。(沙祖)
Meaning...?(Nala) 什么意思...?(娜娜)
One day, you two are going to be married.(Zazu) 将来,你们要结婚的。(沙祖)
I can't marry her. She's my friend.(Simba) 我不能娶她,他是我朋友。(辛巴)
Yeah, it'd be so weird.(Nala) 对,感觉很怪。(娜娜)
Sorry to bust your bubble, but you two tudle doves have no choice.(Zazu) 对不起,我不应该决你们的念头,但是你们没有选择。(沙祖)
It's tradition going back generations.(Zazu) 这是时代相传的风俗。(沙祖)
When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.(Simba) 我当国王时,第一件事就是废除它。(辛巴)
Not so long I'm around.(Zazu) 只要我在就没门。(沙祖)
In that case you're fired.(Simba) 那样的话,你就被开除了。(辛巴)
Hmmm. Nice try, but only the king can do that.(Zazu) 做的不错,但只有国王可以那么做。(沙祖)
Well, he's the future king.(Nala) 他是未来的国王。(娜娜)
Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.(Simba) 没错,所以你得按我说的去做。(辛巴)
Not yet, I don't.(Zazu) 不行,我不会的。(沙祖)
And with an attittued like that,I'm afraid you're shaping up to be a pretty pathetic king, indeed.(Zazu) 以那种态度,我担心你会变成一个很可怜的国王,真的。(沙祖)
Hmmm. Not the way I see it.(Simba) 我不这么看。(辛巴)
I'm gonne be a mighty king.(Simba) 我将成为强大的国王。(辛巴)
So enemied beware.(Simba) 所以敌人们都要小心。(辛巴)
Weel I've never seen the king of beasts.(Zazu) 我从未见过一个兽王。(沙祖)
With quite so little hair.(Zazu) 只有这么一点点头发。(沙祖)
I'm gonna be the main event.(Simba) 我将会万众注目。(辛巴)
Like no king was before.(Simba) 超越历代国王。(辛巴)
I'm push'in up on look'in down.(Simba) 我整装打扮,俯视众生。(辛巴)
I'm work'in on my road.(Zazu) 练习哄声。(辛巴)
Thus far a rather unibspiring thing.(Zazu) 目前为止还很平凡。(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我迫不及待要当国王。(辛巴)
You're rether a long way to go, young master, if you think...(Zazu) 你要走的路还很长,殿下,如果你觉得...(沙祖)
No one sayin'“Do this”(Simba) 没人说“这么做”。(辛巴)
video frequency no show this sentence. 视频没显示这句。
No one saying“Be there”.(Nala) 没人说“到那儿”。(娜娜)
What I meant was...(Zazu) 我的意思是...(沙祖)
NO saying“Stop that”.(Simba) 没人说“那样不行”。(辛巴)
But what you did't realise...(Zazu) 你还不知道...(沙祖)
No one sayin'“See here”.(Simba) 没人说“看这儿”。(辛巴)
Now, see here!(Zazu) 看这边!(沙祖)
Fre to run around all day.(Simba) 每天自由自在的奔跑。(辛巴)
Well, that's definitely out.(Zazu) 那肯定是越界了。(沙祖)
Fre to do it all my way.(Simba) 随心所欲的做任何事。(辛巴)
I thingk it's time that you and I.(Zazu) 我认为现在你和我。(沙祖)
Arranged a heart-to-heart.(Zazu) 应该交下心。(沙祖)
Kings don't need advice.(Simba) 国王不需要。(辛巴)
From little hornbills for a start.(Simba) 小犀鸟的建议。(辛巴)
If this is where the monarchy is headed.(Zazu) 如果这是君主制度的方向。(沙祖)
Count me out.(Zazu) 淘汰我吧。(沙祖)
Out of service, out of Africa.(Zazu) 赶我走,离开非洲。(沙祖)
I whoudn't hang about.(Zazu) 我不会逗留。(沙祖)
this child is getting wildly out of wing.(Zazu) 这孩子心比天野。(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我等不及待要当国王。(辛巴)
Everybady, look left.(Simba) 大家,向左看。(辛巴)
Everybady, look right.(Simba) 大家,向右看。(辛巴)
Everywhere you look, I'm.(Simba) 不管向哪边看。(辛巴)
Standing in the spotlight.(Simba) 我都是万众注目的中心。(辛巴)
Not yet!(Zazu) 还不是。(沙祖)
Let every creaturn go for broke and sing. 让所有生灵都尽情唱歌吧。
Let's hear it in the head and on the wing. 让我们一起自由自在地欣赏。
It's gonna be King Simba's fined fling. 这是国王辛巴最奔放的舞蹈。
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要当国王。(动物/辛巴娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要当国王。(动物/辛巴/娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要。(动物/辛巴/娜娜)
To be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 当国王。(动物/辛巴/娜娜)
I beg your pardon, madam, but...(Zazu) 对不起,夫人,我...(沙祖)
Get off!(Zazu) 走开!(沙祖)
Simba?(Zazu) 辛巴?(沙祖)
Nala!(Zazu)娜娜!(沙祖)
All right! it worked!(Simba) 好了!这个主意不错!(辛巴)
We lost him.(Nala) 我们甩掉他了。(娜娜)
I am a genius.(Simba) 我是个天才。(辛巴)
Hey, genius, it was my idea.(Nala) 嗨,天才,这是我的主意。(娜娜)
Yeah, but I pulled it off.(Simba) 没错,但是我实施的。(辛巴)
With me!(Nala) 还有我!(娜娜)
Oh, yeah?(Simba) 哦,是吗?(辛巴)
Pinned ya.(Nala) 压住你了。(娜娜)
Hey, let me up.(Simba) 让我起来。(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pinned ya again.(Nala) 又压住你了。(娜娜)
This is it. We made it.(Simba) 是这儿,我们做到了。(辛巴)
It's really creepy.(Nala) 真可怕。(娜娜)
Yeah.(Simba) 对。(辛巴)
Isn't it great?(Simba) 是不是很棒?(辛巴)
We could get in a big trouble.(Nala) 我们可能会有大麻烦的。(娜娜)
I konw!(Simba) 我知道!(辛巴)
I wonder if its brains are still in there.(Nala) 不知道他的脑子还在不在?(娜娜)
There's only one way to know.(Simba) 只有一个办法能知道。(辛巴)
Come on, let's go check it out.(Simba) 来,我们去看一看。(辛巴)
Wroug! The only check it out you will do wiil be to check out of here.(Zazu) 不对!你要做的只有离开这儿。(沙祖)
Oh man!(Simba) 老兄!(辛巴)
We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.(Zazu) 我们越过荣誉大地的边界了。(沙祖)
Look, banana beak is crared.(Simba) 看呀,香蕉嘴害怕了。(辛巴)
It's Mr banana beak to you, fuzzy, and right now we are all in very real danger. (Zazu) 对你来说是香蕉嘴先生,乳臭位干的小子,现在我们的处境很危险。(沙祖)
Danger? Ha!(Simba) 危险?哈!(辛巴)
I walk on the wige side.(Simba) 我想到哪儿就到哪儿。(辛巴)
I laugh in the face of danger.(Simba)
Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?(Shenzi) 啊哈,班仔,那是什么人?(桑琪)
Hmmm. I don't know, Shenzi.(Banzai) 我不知道,桑琪。(班仔)
What do you think, Ed?(Banzai) 你觉得呢,阿德(班仔)
Just what I was thinking.(Banzai) 和我想的一样。(班仔)
A trio of trespassers!(Banzai) 三个私闯禁地的人!(班仔)
And qiute by accident let me assure you.(Zazu) 这是个意外,我向你保证。(沙祖)
A sinple navigational error.(Zazu) 导航系统有一点错误。(沙祖)
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.(Shenzi) 哦,哦,等等,等等,等等。(桑琪)
I know you. you're Mufasa's little stooge.(Shenzi) 我知道你,你是木发沙的小助手。(桑琪)
I, madam, am the king's major-domo.(Zazu) 我,夫人,是国王的得力助手。(沙祖)
And that would make you...(Banzai) 那你是...(班仔)
The future king.(Simba) 未来的国王。(辛巴)
Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?(Sengzi) 你知道我们怎么对付走出自己领地的国王吗。(桑琪)
Hum! You can't do anything to me.(Simba) 哼!你们不能对我做任何事情。(辛巴)
Technically, they can, we are on their land.(Zazu) 法律上讲,他们能,我们在他们的土地上。(沙祖)
But Zazu, you told me they're nothing but slobbering、mangy、stupid poachers.(Simba) 但是,沙祖,你告诉我他们只是些贪婪、肮脏、愚蠢的偷猎者。(辛巴)
Ix-nay on the upid stay.(Zazu) 不要提愚蠢这字。(沙祖)
Who you callin'upid stay?(Banzai) 你在说什么?(班仔)
Mia, mia, mia, oh, look at the sun!(Zazu) 哦,看太阳。(沙祖)
It's time to go(Zazu) 是时间走了。(沙祖)
What's the hunrry?(Shenzi) 为什么这么快?(桑琪)
We're love you to stick around for dinner.(Shenzi) 我们爱你留下吃晚饭。(桑琪)
Yeah, we could have whatever's lion around!(Banzai) 我们可以吃,所有用狮子做的东西!(班仔)
Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one!(Shenzi) 等等,等等,等等,我有了,我有了!(桑琪
『伍』 迪士尼英文电影 经典台词20句 要加中文的翻译 ! 谢谢!
狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:还有别的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的
主要内容: 辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。 要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子。于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我为什么那么与 从不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因为你浑身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查说我不 属于... 卡拉: 别说了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查说我不属于 这个家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 别管哥查说了什 么.别动. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什么吗?我看见你像我 一样的两只眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有个鼻子在...?啊, 这儿.两只耳朵,让我 看看还有什么.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 两只手? 卡拉: 对了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 闭上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感觉到什 么吗?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到这儿来. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我们 是一模一样的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我会让他看见的 我会成为最优秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 这就对了,你一 定会的.
主要内容:在非洲原始森林成了孤儿的婴孩在猿猴家族的照料下长大成人,人类探险和出现打破了他宁静和平和世界,也使他认识到他是人类的一员,他在决定归属哪一类家族问题上的思考因为他对美丽的珍妮姑娘的感情进而变得更加复杂,而人类将对猿猴家族的伤害更使他进入了进退两难的境地。
『陆』 英语动画电影的经典对白英汉互译(五个以上)
狮子王 绝对经典:
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
Simba:Wow!
辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,有一天太阳将会在我统治期的最后一日下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那这些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:不,做一个好国王比凡事随心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下。当我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。辛巴,让我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话吧。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王正从那些星星上看着我们。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每当你觉得孤独的时候,要记得那些君王会总在那里指引着你,我也会。
『柒』 求迪士尼动画片《白雪公主和七个小矮人》的英文版台词
W-白雪公主 Q-皇后 M-魔镜 H-猎人P-白马王子 D-小矮人 音乐起,旁白
A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel. One day, In the king’s palace: ----白雪出场
S.w: My name is Snow white , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother ? Where is my mother ?
音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场
Q: I am a queen , I’m very beautiful , Where is Mirror ? Mirror , Mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful ?
M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you !
Q: Hunter, go kill Snow white .
猎 人 出 场
H: Yes, my queen
音乐起,猎人追赶白雪,公主惊慌出逃
S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please !
白雪顺利脱逃后
S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house , I will eat a little and lie down.
音乐起,7个小矮人出场,
D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----
2\Somebody drank my water----
3\Someone is sleeping now----
4\What a beautiful girl!----
小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话
5\How do you do?
S.w: How do you do? My name is Snow white … Nice to meet you!
D:(齐说)Nice to meet you ,too----
6\ welcome to our house!----
7\Would you like to live here?
S.W: My pleasure, thank you very much!
D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, Snow white.
皇后、魔镜出场
Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful?
M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you!
Q: What ? Snow white is not dead ? Hahaha, I got a good idea!
音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话
Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,
S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!
Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?
S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!
白雪公主咬一口后倒地
Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…
小矮人出场、围着公主哭
Snow white wake up, wake up…
音乐起,小矮人引着王子出场
P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!
王子唤醒公主,公主醒了
P:Wake up ! Wake up , my queen !
S.w: Thank you for your help !
P: My pleasure !
音乐起,小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞
『捌』 求简单的20句英文电影对白
经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrowis another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack:"You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond.James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Mommaalways said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother:It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny:Are you stupid or something?
Forrest:Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'llbe back!"
6.《英国病人》
Wedie, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“Myfamily first”
8.《罗马假日》
Ihave to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well,life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There'sno place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Ofall the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,shewalks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’snot the men in your life that counts,it’sthe life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Wouldyou be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
Icould dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’drather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜?克里斯蒂》
Gimmea visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
Theend ,isonly the beginning.
16.《Phenomenon》
“Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“No,I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
Ifthere's any kind of magic in this world,it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--Ithought you were gone.
--Withoutyou,never
19.《教父》
Neverlet anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim:Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle:Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you
Lifeis like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get. 《阿甘正传》
ifGod had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal — as we are! ’ -------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”《简爱》
it’sa good day to die!《星际争霸》
hey,are you all right?
Doyou think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。
Tara!Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《乱世佳人》
IGuess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 《TheShawshank Redemption 》
lovemeans you never have to say you\'re sorry.《lovestory》
I\'ma prisoner in the block untill the gunshot sets me free.《Manof Fire》
Listen,Rose. You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on. You’re going to make lots of babies, and you’re going to watch them grow. You’re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?《泰坦尼克号》
『玖』 电影小王子的台词英文
1、You know — one loves the sunset, when one is so sad…
你知道的—当一个人情绪低落的时候,他会格外喜欢看日落……
2、If someone loves a flower, of which just one single blossom grows in all the millions and millions of stars, it is enough to make him happy just to look at the stars.
He can say to himself, “Somewhere, my flower is there…” But if the sheep eats the flower, in one moment all his stars will be darkened… And you think that is not important!
倘若一个人对一朵花情有独钟,而那花在浩瀚的星河中,是独一无二的,那么,他只要仰望繁星点点,就心满意足了。
他会喃喃自语:“我的花就在星河的某个角落……”可是,这花一旦被羊吃掉了,一瞬间,所有星星都将随之黯淡无光……那你也认为这不重要吗?
3、Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her…
花总是表里不一,而我太年轻了,不知道该怎样爱护她……
4、For she did not want him to see her crying. She was such a proud flower…
她其实是不愿意让小王子看到自己哭泣。她曾经是多么高傲的一朵花……
5、My flower is ephemeral, and she has only four thorns to defend herself against the world. And I have left on my planet, all alone!
我的花生命是短暂的,她只有四根刺可以保护自己,抵御世界,我却将她独自留在我的星球上了!
6、His flower had told him that she was only one of her kind in all universe. And here were five thousand of them, all alike, in one single garden!
他的花朵曾经告诉他,自己是宇宙间仅有的一种花;可是仅仅在这座花园里,就有五千朵和她一模一样的花!