① 傲慢与偏见经典段落英文摘抄阅读
《傲慢与偏见》是简·奥斯汀的代表作。小说滚握颂讲述了乡绅之女伊丽莎白·班内特的 爱情 故事 。下面我为大家带来《傲慢皮拿与偏见》经典段落英文,欢迎大家阅读!
《傲慢与偏见》经典段落英文篇1
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife. However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a neighbourhood, this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families, that he is considered as the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters.
Mr. Bennet was so odd a mixture of quick parts, sarcastic humour, reserve, and caprice, that the experience of three and twenty years had been insufficient to make his wife understand his character. Her mind was less difficult to develope. She was a woman of mean understanding, little information, and uncertain temper. When she was discontented, she fancied herself nervous. The business of her life was to get her daughters married; its solace was visiting and news.
Elizabeth listened in silence, but was not convinced. Their behaviour at the assembly had not been calculated to please in general; and with more quickness of observation and less pliancy of temper than her sister, and with a judgment, too, unassailed by any attention to herself, she was very little disposed to approve them. They were in fact very fine ladies, not deficient in good humour when they were pleased, nor in the power of being agreeable where they chose it; but proud and conceited.
《傲慢与偏见》经典段落英文大郑篇2They were rather handsome, had been ecated in one of the first private seminaries in town, had a fortune of twenty thousand pounds, were in the habit of spending more than they ought, and of associating with people of rank; and were therefore in every respect entitled to think well of themselves, and meanly of others. They were of a respectable family in the north of England; a circumstance more deeply impressed on their memories than that their brother's fortune and their own had been acquired by trade.
Mr. Bingley inherited property to the amount of nearly an hundred thousand pounds from his father, who had intended to purchase an estate, but did not live to do it. -- Mr. Bingley intended it likewise, and sometimes made choice of his county; but as he was now provided with a good house and the liberty of a manor, it was doubtful to many of those who best knew the easiness of his temper, whether he might not spend the remainder of his days at Netherfield, and leave the next generation to purchase.
His sisters were very anxious for his having an estate of his own; but though he was now established only as a tenant, Miss Bingley was by no means unwilling to preside at his table, nor was Mrs. Hurst, who had married a man of more fashion than fortune, less disposed to consider his house as her home when it suited her. Mr. Bingley had not been of age two years, when he was tempted by an accidental recommendation to look at Netherfield House. He did look at it and into it for half an hour, was pleased with the situation and the principal rooms, satisfied with what the owner said in its praise, and took it immediately.
《傲慢与偏见》经典段落英文篇3The manner in which they spoke of the Meryton assembly was sufficiently characteristic. Bingley had never met with pleasanter people or prettier girls in his life; everybody had been most kind and attentive to him, there had been no formality, no stiffness; he had soon felt acquainted with all the room; and as to Miss Bennet, he could not conceive an angel more beautiful. Darcy, on the contrary, had seen a collection of people in whom there was little beauty and no fashion, for none of whom he had felt the smallest interest, and from none received either attention or pleasure. Miss Bennet he acknowledged to be pretty, but she smiled too much.
Darcy only smiled, and the general pause which ensued made Elizabeth tremble lest her mother should be exposing herself again. She longed to speak, but could think of nothing to say; and after a short silence Mrs. Bennet began repeating her thanks to Mr. Bingley for his kindness to Jane with an apology for troubling him also with Lizzy. Mr. Bingley was unaffectedly civil in his answer, and forced his younger sister to be civil also, and say what the occasion required. She performed her part, indeed, without much graciousness, but Mrs. Bennet was satisfied, and soon afterwards ordered her carriage. Upon this signal, the youngest of her daughters put herself forward. The two girls had been whispering to each other ring the whole visit, and the result of it was, that the youngest should tax Mr. Bingley with having promised on his first coming into the country to give a ball at Netherfield.
Lydia was a stout, well-grown girl of fifteen, with a fine complexion and good-humoured countenance; a favourite with her mother, whose affection had brought her into public at an early age. She had high animal spirits, and a sort of natural self-consequence, which the attentions of the officers, to whom her uncle's good dinners and her own easy manners recommended her, had increased into assurance. She was very equal, therefore, to address Mr. Bingley on the subject of the ball, and abruptly reminded him of his promise; adding, that it would be the most shameful thing in the world if he did not keep it. His answer to this sudden attack was delightful to their mother's ear.
猜你喜欢:1. 傲慢与偏见英语经典段落
2. 影片《傲慢与偏见》各场景英文经典台词对白
3. 电影傲慢与偏见经典台词大全
4. 电影《傲慢与偏见》经典台词对白精选
5. 傲慢与偏见英文笔记两篇
6. 傲慢与偏见的英文读后感两篇
② 英文电影经典台词摘抄100句
英文电影经典台词摘抄100句如下:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2、I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)
3、You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4、Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5、Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8、May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9、Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10、You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?(《地狱天使》1930)
12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13、Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)
15、“You talking'to me?”
“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
16、“Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正传》)
18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19、I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976
20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22、Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)
23、There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25、Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
26、Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
27、You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
28、I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
29、After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
30、I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989
31、I’ll be back.
我会回来的。——《终结者》1984
32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
最好的爱能唤醒灵魂启发我们追求卓越,会我们的心里种下热情的火苗,并带给我们的心灵平静。——《恋恋笔记本》
33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who’s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心动》
34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942
35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994
36、We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
37、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942
38、Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。——《热情似火》1959
39、You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971
40、You had me at“hello.”
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
41、There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992
42、A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960
43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987
44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974
45、As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939
46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927
48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951
49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931
50、I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986
51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989
52、I’m king of the world!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997,
53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.
我想要的不仅仅是生存,而是生活。
54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。——《越狱》
55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越狱》
56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》
57、Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》
58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》
再强的人也需要朋友。——《教父》
59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角斗士》
60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》
61、The truth is out there.——The X files
真相在那里。——《X档案》
62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》
63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》
64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.——《乱世佳人》
65、To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》
66、Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。——《黑客帝国》(1999)
67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》
68、I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。——《泰坦尼克号》
69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》
70、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
71、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》
72、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.——《阿甘正传》
73、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
74、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世纪什么最贵?人才!
76、An organization without discipline.
“有组织,无纪律。”
77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
我本一心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠。
78、Who knows me understand my needs, I’m a mystery to he who know me not .
真是知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求啊。
79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
我可以很负责地告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。
80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.
大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫头片子玩儿了。——《加菲猫》
81、You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!
82、I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。
83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.
决不要让人去做猫的工作。
84、Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
87、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。
88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。
89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。
92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
95、“Your future depends on your dreams.”So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。
96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。
98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。
99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了馀地。
100、When two’s company, three’s the result!
两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!
③ 有什么经典的英语电影片段
((两只老鼠,父与子关系)), 有一天,儿子突然发现体会到,原来自己和自己的族人一直以来都在过着小偷般的生活。。。
Son: Dad, I just realized that actually we are thieves...and what we are stealing is...let's face it, garbage!
Dad: It isn't stealing if no one wants it!
Son: If no one wants it, why are we stealing it?!
Dad: Food is fuel, if you get picky and don't put it into the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage!!!
Son: But if we have to be thieves, why don't we steal the good stuff in the kitchen, where the food is clean, not poison...
Dad: First of all, we are not thieves. Secondly, stay away from the kitchen, and away from the humans, it's dangerous!
Son: I know I'm suppose to hate the humans, but there's something special about them, they...they don't just survive, they discover, they create...
I'm just thinking that maybe one day we are all going to learn how to cook the food, just like them.
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
④ 一段经典的英文电影独白
电影返老还童又名本杰明巴顿奇事
Benjamin Button: Sometimes we're on a collision course, and we just don't know it. Whether it's by accident or by design, there's not a thing we can do about it. A woman in Paris was on her way to go shopping, but she had forgotten her coat - went back to get it. When she had gotten her coat, the phone had rung, so she'd stopped to answer it; talked for a couple of minutes. While the woman was on the phone, Daisy was rehearsing for a performance at the Paris Opera House. And while she was rehearsing, the woman, off the phone now, had gone outside to get a taxi. Now a taxi driver had dropped off a fare earlier and had stopped to get a cup of coffee. And all the while, Daisy was rehearsing. And this cab driver, who dropped off the earlier fare; who'd stopped to get the cup of coffee, had picked up the lady who was going to shopping, and had missed getting an earlier cab. The taxi had to stop for a man crossing the street, who had left for work five minutes later than he normally did, because he forgot to set off his alarm. While that man, late for work, was crossing the street, Daisy had finished rehearsing, and was taking a shower. And while Daisy was showering, the taxi was waiting outside a boutique for the woman to pick up a package, which hadn't been wrapped yet, because the girl who was supposed to wrap it had broken up with her boyfriend the night before, and forgot. When the package was wrapped, the woman, who was back in the cab, was blocked by a delivery truck, all the while Daisy was getting dressed. The delivery truck pulled away and the taxi was able to move, while Daisy, the last to be dressed, waited for one of her friends, who had broken a shoelace. While the taxi was stopped, waiting for a traffic light, Daisy and her friend came out the back of the theater.
本杰明·巴顿:有些时候我们就活在即将发生冲撞的轨道上,浑然不知。无论它是意外发生的还是蓄谋已久的,对此我们都无能为力。一个住在巴黎的女人正在去购物的路上,但是她忘记拿她的大衣,便回去取了。当她去拿衣服时,电话铃响了,所以她停下来去接电话,并聊了几分钟。就在那个女人打电话的时候,黛西就在为巴黎大剧院的演出而排练。就在她排练时,那个女人打完了电话,离开了屋子去叫一辆出租车(但错过了一班)。现在一个出租车司机由于这班工作完的比较早,便停下来去喝杯咖啡,与此同时黛西还在排练。这个提前完成了这趟工作喝了杯咖啡的出租车司机,接了那个错过一班出租车的去购物的女人。出租车被迫因为一个横穿道路的人急停了一下,因为一个男人比原来上班的时间晚起了五分钟,由于他忘记了上好闹钟。而就在那个晚起的,忘记上闹钟的男人过马路时,黛西也完成了排练,正在冲澡。而就在黛西洗澡的时候,那个出租车司机在精品店外,等那个女人去拿她的商品。那个商品还没有被服务员提前包装好,因为昨天晚上那个服务员刚刚和男朋友分手,把这件事情忘的一干二净。当商品被包好后,那个女人回到车上,车租车又被一辆运货车挡了一下,此时此刻黛西也梳妆完毕。在运货车离开后,出租车终于可以行驶了。当黛西最后一个打扮完后,便等待她其中一个鞋带断了的朋友。就在出租车停着等候红绿灯时,黛西和她朋友从剧院出来了。
Benjamin Button: And if only one thing had happened differently: if that shoelace hadn't broken; or that delivery truck had moved moments earlier; or that package had been wrapped and ready, because the girl hadn't broken up with her boyfriend; or that man had set his alarm and got up five minutes earlier; or that taxi driver hadn't stopped for a cup of coffee; or that woman had remembered her coat, and got into an earlier cab, Daisy and her friend would've crossed the street, and the taxi would've driven by. But life being what it is - a series of intersecting lives and incidents, out of anyone's control - that taxi did not go by, and that driver was momentarily distracted, and that taxi hit Daisy, and her leg was crushed.
本杰明·巴顿:如果只有那么一件事情,并没有按原来发生的话,如果那个鞋带没有断掉;或者如果那辆货车提前几分钟开走;如果那个商品早早就被包装好,因为她没有和他的男朋友分手;如果那个男人的闹钟提前上了五分钟;如果那个司机没有停下来去喝杯咖啡;如果那个女人没有忘记她的大衣,而坐上了早一班的出租车,黛西和她的朋友就将穿过马路,出租车也只会擦肩而过。但是生活就是这么不可预测,在一系列的交错层叠的人与事中,没有谁能掌控它们,而出租车没有碰巧开过去,那个司机也有些精力不集中,那个出租车还是撞到了黛西,她的腿被撞伤了。
希望能帮到你哦~~
⑤ 经典英文片段
Mr. Daws: Blinded in one eye; can't hardly hear. I get twitches and shakes out of nowhere; always losing my line of thought. But you know what? God keeps reminding me I'm lucky to be alive.
——我有一只眼睛瞎了,耳朵也基本听不清了,身体到处抽搐,我还经常忘记事情,但是你知道么?上帝不断地提醒我,我能活到今天就是很幸运了。
出自《本杰明巴顿奇事》,又名《返老还童》。
说话的这个老人一生被闪电击中了七次,住在电影里的老人院里,戏份不多,每次说话都是回忆自己被闪电击中的情景,等到本杰明在其他人越变越老而自己反而变年轻,又会到了老人院的时候,这个老人又对他说了一次被闪电击中的经历,然后说了以上的话。
一开始以为这个老人只是个普通的配角,但是他的最后一局台词却出人意料地震撼。
不知道算不算经典,我个人很喜欢。。
⑥ 英语电影片段短句
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不离。
1/125.Have you given any thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。6. You just stay away from me please.求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。8. It made me look like a ck in water.它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。10. I was messed up for a long time.这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡2/12 三《The Lion King狮子王》1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2. I laugh in the face of danger.越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.好像你是死而复生似的。6. You can't change the past.过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。3/128. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.我会补偿你的,我保证。四《Gone with The Wind 乱世。
《肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
译文:强者自救,圣者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。
那就是——希望。
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
电影:阿甘正传
世界上总有一半人不理解另一半人的快乐
电影:爱玛
你以为我穷。不漂亮,就没有感情吗?
如果上帝赐给我美貌和财富,我也会让你难于离开我的!
就象我现在难于离开你一样!
电影:简爱
什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。
这不叫权利,这叫正义。
而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,
也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利!
电影:辛德勒名单
上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多!
电影:四根羽毛
我们要学会珍惜我们生活的每一天,
因为,这每一天的开始,都将是我们余下生命之中的第一天。
除非我们即将死去。
电影:美国美人
"人生本就是苦还是只有童年苦?”
“生命就是如此。”
电影:这个杀手不太冷
第一、不要叫她温柔。
第二、不要让她喝三杯以上,否则她会逢人就打;
第三、在咖啡馆一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可乐或橙汁;
第四、如果她打你一定要装得很痛如果真的很痛那要装得没事
第五、在你们认识的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,
她会非常喜欢;
第六、你一定要学会击剑,打壁球;
第七、要随时做好蹲监狱的思想准备;
第八、如果她说她会杀了你,那不要当真,这样你会好受些;
第九、如果她的鞋穿着不舒服,一定要和她换鞋穿;
第十、她喜欢写东西,要好好地鼓励她.
电影:我的野蛮女友
当我还是孩子的时候,妈妈带我去看白雪公主,人人都爱上了白雪公主,而我却偏偏爱上了那个巫婆。
电影:《安妮•霍尔》
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
电影:肖申克的救赎
我爱美国,它给了我财富,我用美国方式教育子女,告诉他们不能丢家族的脸
别跟我说你是无辜的,这让我愤怒,因为它侮辱了我的智慧
电影:教父
一个受伤的人,不知道如何接受和给予爱
电影:菊花香
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。
电影:卡萨布兰卡
我不知道为什么老是离不开他,可能是他脖子上有条领带的缘故.
电影:爱你9周半
"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"
电影:Gone with the wind
<;断背山>
我真希望能戒掉伱
<;艾玛>
上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多
自己选!!!满意请采纳!!谢谢!!To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower 从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour 把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰.Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival 生活是一串串的快乐时光,我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days". 曾"打算有那么一天"去写的信,就在今天写吧.I love you not because of who you are, 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,Because of who I am when I am with you . 而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉.No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is worth make you cry. 没有人值得你流泪.值得让你这么所的人,不会让你哭泣.The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them. 失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边.To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界.Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知道是谁会爱上你的笑容。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间.Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那比能够不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你.Don't cry because it is over, smile,because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣.微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有. And forever has no end. 永永远远,永无止境.Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us. 生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在.让人感动的英文句子I've learned… That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person. 我明白了…世界上最好的教室就是老人的脚边。 I've learned… That when you're in love, it shows. 我明白了…当你沉浸在爱情中,会表现出来的。
I've learned… That just one person saying to me, “You've made my day!” makes my day. 我明白了…有人告诉我“你让我很快乐!”,这使我很快乐。 I've learned… That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world. 我明白了…有个孩子在在你的臂弯中入睡是世界上最安宁的感觉。
I've learned… That being kind is more important than being right. 我明白了…秉性善良比行事正确更为重要。 I've learned… That you should never say no to a gift from a child. 我明白了…永远不要拒绝一个孩子赠与的礼物。
I've learned… That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way. 我明白了…如果从各种方面我都没有能力帮助他的时候,我就为他祈祷。 I've learned… That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with. 我明白了…不管生活让你变得多名的严肃,每个人都要有一个可以胡作非为的朋友。
I've learned… That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand. 我明白了…有时候每个人都需要一只可以握住的手和一颗信任的心。 I've learned… That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an alt. 我明白了…但我孩提时在夏天夜晚陪着我父亲走过几个街区曾感动过我,当我成人时。
I've learned… That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. 我明白了…生命象一卷厕纸。越到最后,走得越快。
I've learned… That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for. 我明白了…我们应该感到高兴,上帝没有把我们想得到的都给予我们。 I've learned… That money doesn't buy class. 我明白了…金钱并不能买到社会地位。
I've learned…That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular. 我明白了…就是一些生活的琐碎让生命壮丽。 I've learned… That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved. 我明白了…在某些人的坚硬外壳下,也有渴望欣赏和理解的一面。
I've learned… That the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can? 我明白了…上帝并没有把一切都做完。否则,我能做什么呢? I've learned… That to ignore the facts does not change the facts. 我明白了…应该忽视的是,事实并不能改变事实。
I've learned… That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you. 我明白了…如果你蓄谋报复某人,只会。
the following expressions are some of my favorite
1. I am always actting like the sky's falling
描述自己喜欢大惊小怪
2. it's payback time
报复的时候到了
3. they are pretty close mouth about it.
他们对那事情守口如瓶
4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.
很有意思的一句话libido被称为 ‘性的能量’,弗罗伊德论述过.这是电影中的一个很喜欢having sex的女孩在受到她妈妈指责时的辩解,意思就是说,我是个聪明的但是也是有需要的女孩.
5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.
在那种情况下,你的做法是正确的
6. I meant every word.
我的肺腑之言。夸奖完别人,或是别人的所作所为让你很感动时说的
7.I slept straight through last night
用来描述你睡了好觉
8.How about meet at the usual place?
老地方见怎么样?
9.You're sure you want to tie the knot?
你确定你愿意结婚么?
10.I've made myself crystal clear
Crystal用的很好, 意思就是说: 我想我已经说的(做的, 表现的)相当明白了.
11. you're burning daylight
你在浪费大好时光,burn用的真好
12. I don't want you ever forget me.
用了ever 比仅说I don't want you forget me 好.
13. quit fooling around
别胡闹
14. you're a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.
老友记里面Ross对Rachel说, 意思说他想不透Rachel在想什么.
15 this is odd= this is weird真怪
16. let me get it straight now.
就让我直说了吧
17. we can work it all out
很普通的一句, 我们自己都能解决
18. I am merely a messenger
我仅仅是个传话的, merely这个词很好听
19. you all set?
说的时候词尾set用升调, 意思就是are you ready?
20. I got no reason to lie to you
普通的一句, 我没有理由骗你
21. don't make any unnecessary risk
别冒不必要的风险. 想想如果没看到这句英文, 你自己会如何说?
22. good fences make good neighbor.
很简单, 我很喜欢
23. I don't regret a minute of that
我一分钟也不后悔. 很地道
24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming
我觉得这让我压力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比较喜欢的一个词.
暂时这么多,供你参考.
《阿甘正传》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)。
1. 一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone. 2. 幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。
当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。 Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love. 3. 爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。
朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。 Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last. 4. 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.5. 爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。 Love makes man grow up or sink down. 6. 举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。
可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。 If you can hold something up and put it down, it is calledweight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavyburdens when they are in love. 7 .我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forgetsomeone.8 .一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。 One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love. 9 .年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。
慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。 When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as timegoes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the wholelife will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.参考资料:《非常有深度的经典英文电影台词》 fortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor。 promise me you will survive。 that you
will never give up。 no matter what happens。 no matter how hopeless。
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I
didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, istn't it?
10.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《老人与海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正传》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow 如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。
《乌鸦》Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。
《泰坦尼克号》Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》We become the most familiar strangers.我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
《乱世佳人》It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
《乱世佳人》I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》Everything that has a begin has an end.世间万物有始皆有终。
《黑客帝国》Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》You。
⑦ 英语原声电影优美语段摘抄
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny,I am not a smart man,but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。 "where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》:
Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.silence hill《冷山》:
Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?
4.《Titanic》:
《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. nbsp;nbsp;
5.《拯救大兵瑞恩》:
当小分队找到瑞恩时,队长告诉了瑞恩他的哥哥们都死了。旁边的瑞恩的战友正好走来,有这么一段对话: "Ryan lost his borther。" "oh,which one?" "all" 听了这个对话,眼泪都会掉下来。登时想起了中学时英语老师说的both和all的区别,all代表3者或3者以上。 i just kown that every man i killed,the farther away from home,i free.
6.《兄弟连》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No,"I replied,"But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"nbsp;nbsp;
7.《勇敢的心》:
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight,and you may die.Run,and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom--" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!" Your heart is free,you can follow her! 从此华莱士踏上不归路...... 在生活中有多少人可以依自己的心愿而生活呢nbsp;nbsp;
8.《偷天陷阱》经典对白:
Believe me,i was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
9.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
⑧ 英语电影片段,演讲用
下面是七部电影的经典片段台词,希望对你有帮助!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
⑨ 经典英语电影桥段
泰坦尼克号片段:
Rose: I love you Jack.
Rose:Jack,我爱你!
Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
Jack:别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
Rose: I'm so cold.
Rose:我很冷。
Jack: Listen Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and your gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here not this night. Not like this do you understand me?
Jack:听着, Rose,...你一定能脱险,活下去... 生很多孩子,看着他们长大, 你会安享晚年...安息在暖和的床上, 而不是在这里, 不是今晚,不是这样死去,明白吗?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Rose:我身体已经麻木了。
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
Jack:赢得船票...是我一生最幸运的事, 让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸, 你一定要帮我,答应我活下去, 答应我,你不会放弃...无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样... Rose,答应我,千万别忘了。
Rose: I promise.
Rose:我答应你。
Jack: Never let go.
Jack:不要食言。
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.
Rose:我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。
还有 这个杀手不太冷:
Mathilda
玛婷达
Don't you ever do that again
or I'll break your head.
不要再做这种蠢事,否则我打爆你的头
You got that?
懂了吗?
OK
好
I don't work like that.
It's not professional.
是我就不会那么做,那不专业
There is rules.
这行是有游戏规则的
OK
好
And stop saying ''okay''
all the time!
还有不要总是说“好”
OK
好
Good.
很好
Listen, Mathilda,
you better be careful.
听着玛婷达,你得小心点
You can't just speak
to any guy off the street.
你不可以随便跟街上的人说话
Leon, get a grip.
What's the big fucking deal?
里昂,上道点,这他妈没什么大不了的
I was just smoking a butt
while I was waiting.
我只是在等你的时候跟人家要根烟抽而己
I want you to stop cursing.
我要你停止讲脏话
You can't talk to people
like that all the time.
你不能一天到晚跟人讲脏话
I want you to make an effort
to talk nice.
我要你学着嘴巴干净点
OK
好
And I want you to stop smoking.
It will kill you.
我要你戒烟.
那会杀死你的
OK
好
Stay away from him.
He looks like a weirdo.
离那家伙远一点,他看起来很古怪
OK
好
I'll be out in five minutes.
Stand where I can see you.
我还要进去,五分钟后出来.
站在我可以看见你的地方
我能想到就这两部耳熟能详的了