A. 奥斯卡爱情电影经典台词
1.《剪刀手爱德华》
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
3.《廊桥遗梦》
我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
4.《蓝莓之夜》
一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的.瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
5.《恋夏500天》
爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.
6.《如果能再爱一次》
举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
7.《当哈利遇见莎莉》
.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
8.《飞屋环游记》
幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
9.《初恋50次》
年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。
When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.
10.《单身公寓》
当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。
When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.
11.《分手信》
离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。
If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
12.《曾经》
曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。
Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
13.《西雅图夜未眠》
我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
14.《两小无猜》
好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
15.《冷山》
在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人。可是,这种等待,就是爱情本身。
We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
16.《天使爱美丽》
有谁不曾为那暗恋而痛苦?我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日岁月,会让你知道,它不过很浅,很浅。最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time.
17.《附注我爱你》
在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。
In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.
18.《返老还童》
一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
19.《返老还童》
我知道这世上有人在等我,尽管我不知道我在等谁。但是因为这样,我每天都非常快乐。
I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
20.《恋恋笔记本》
一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。
In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just sk for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
B. 奥斯卡颁奖典礼经典台词有哪些
说实话,我也没记住,以下这些是我在网络里找的,看看能用到吗??? 历年奥斯卡经典台词 1楼 1.“难道没看出来我把你当成傻瓜吗?给我倒点威士忌!” 出处:1936年影片《歌舞大王齐格飞》(The Great Ziegfeld) 2.“有时候你确实很漂亮,但那只能让我觉得恶心。” 出处:1938年影片《浮生若梦》(You Can't Take It with You) 3.“坦率地说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎!” 出处:1939年影片《乱世佳人》 4.“我会抓到你,我的宝贝,还有你的小狗!” 出处:1939年影片《绿野仙踪》(The Wizard of Oz) 5.“我在向你求婚,你这个小傻瓜。” 出处:1940年影片《蝴蝶梦》(Rebecca) 6.“玫瑰花蕾。” 出处:1941年影片《公民凯恩》(Citizen Kane) 7.“孩子,就看你的了。” 出处:1943年影片《卡萨布兰卡/北非谍影》(Casablanca) 8.“不,高尔夫球场不过是一个会动的户外台球室罢了,除此之外,它什么也不是。” 出处:1944年影片《与我同行》(Going My Way) 9.“一个人太过多余,一个丈夫又远远不够!” 出处:1945年影片《失去的周未》(The Lost Weekend) 10.“我什么也没有看到。我本应该待在家里,看看到底发生了什么。” 出处:1946年影片《黄金时代》(The Best Years of Our Lives) 11.“你的要求确实不多,不过是想要天上的月亮……还有地上的欧芹!” 出处:1947年影片《君子协定》(Gentleman's Agreement) 12.“弱者,你的名字叫女人!” 出处:1948年影片《哈姆雷特》(Hamlet) 13.“你到处扔钱,好像根本没把它们当钱看。” 出处:1949年影片《国王班底》(All the King's Men) 14.“好了,德米勒先生,我已为拍摄我的特写镜头做好准备了。” 出处:1950年影片《日落大道》(Sunset Blvd.) 15.“斯特拉!” 出处:1951年影片《欲望号街车》(A Streetcar Named Desire) 16.“我是谁?我是一名士兵,一名没有级别的步兵。在绝大多数平民眼里,我们离一文不值只差两步。” 出处:1953年影片《乱世忠魂》(From Here to Eternity) 17.“我应该是个有身份的人,我应该是个强者,我应该是个人物,而不是像现在这样是个流浪汉。” 出处:1954年影片《码头风云》(On the Waterfront) 18.“一个真正的英国人是不会拿打赌这样正经的事情开玩笑的,先生。” 出处:1956年影片《80天环游世界》(Around the World in 80 Days) 19.“只工作,不玩耍,聪明的杰克也变傻。” 出处:1957年影片《桂河大桥》(The Bridge on the River Kwai) 20.“如此愚蠢的行为在整个人际关系史上找不出第二个。” 出处:1958年影片《金粉世界/琪琪》(Gigi) 21.“你可以击碎一个男人的脑壳,可以逮捕他,甚至可以把他关进地牢。但你如何能够控制他的思想?又如何打败它?” 出处:1959年影片《宾虚》(Ben-Hur) 22.“当你爱上了一个已婚男人,你就不能再用睫毛膏了。” 出处:1960年影片《公寓》(The Apartment) 23.“进来,进来!我们不会咬你的,除非知道你更棒。” 出处:1961年影片《西城故事》(West Side Story) 24.“一个犯人也没有!一个犯人也没有!” 出处:1962年影片《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》(Lawrence of Arabia) 25.“在很多时候,太多的酒精可以麻痹一个男人的希望。事实也将是如此,但对象是一个已经麻木的男人。” 出处:1963年影片《汤姆·琼斯》(Tom Jones) 26.“先生们,你们不能在这里打架,这里是作战室。” 出处:1964年影片《奇爱博士》(Dr. Strangelove) 27.“冯·特普家的孩子是不做游戏的,他们做军事操练。” 出处:1965年影片《音乐之声》(The Sound of Music)
希望采纳
C. 奥斯卡电影《阿甘正传》经典台词
奥斯卡电影《阿甘正传》经典台词
导语:《阿甘正传》(Forrest Gump),是一部根据同名小说改编的美国电影。以下是我收集整理的经典台词,希望对您有所帮助。
1. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
2. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的'命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
11.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
D. "救一个人即救全世界"是哪部电影的经典台词
"救一个人即救全世界"是电影《辛德勒的名单》的经典台词。
电影开始的时候,有这句话,英文原文是:The one who saves one life saves the world entire,即:救一个人即救全世界。
电影主要内容:
电影《辛德勒名单》主要展现了德国企业家奥斯卡·辛德勒(Oskar Schindler)与其夫人埃米莉·辛德勒,在第二次世界大战期间倾家荡产,保护了1200余名犹太人免遭法西斯杀害的真实历史事件。
《辛德勒的名单》(Schindler's List)根据澳大利亚小说家托马斯·肯尼利所著的《辛德勒名单》改编而成。是1993年由史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格导演的一部电影。
获奖记录:
2004年,美国国家电影保护局,国家影片登记,《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
1995年,第20届法国恺撒奖,最佳电影,《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
1994年,第51届金球奖,最佳电影(剧情类),《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
1994年,第47届英国学院奖,最佳电影,《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
1994年,美国影评人协会奖,特别致意奖,《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
1993年,纽约影评人协会奖,最佳影片,《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
1993年,落杉矶影评人协会奖,最佳电影,《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
1993年,国家评论协会奖(美),最佳影片,《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
E. 你知道奥斯卡颁奖典礼中,有哪些台词可以助力你的高分写作吗
不知道各位小伙伴有没有关注今年的奥斯卡颁奖典礼呢?在电影中有许多的金句和事例,都可以运用到我们的写作之中。而我作为电影迷呀,盘点了一下历届奥斯卡获奖影片中的经典台词,助力各位写出高分作文。
最后,希望大家都能够在这篇文章中学到不少知识,来提高大家写作技巧和增强大家的写作能力。同时再友情提示一下,素材事例仅作参考,切忌直接搬运,记得点赞收藏加关注我们,谢谢大家啦,下期再见。
F. 有一届奥斯卡电影节的海报 背景是100句经典台词 求那些台词 不是任何100句都可以啊
美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
G. 奥斯卡电影励志经典台词的中英互译
奥斯卡电影励志经典台词的中英互译
All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
人生也许就是不断地放下,然而令人痛心的'是,我都没能好好地与他们道别。
Pi: “Religion is a house with many rooms.” Writer: “But no room for doubt?”Pi: “Oh yes! On every floor.”
派:“信仰就像一座房屋,可以有很多楼层、很多房间。”作家:“那有怀疑的空间么?”派:“当然,怀疑在每一层都占了几间。”
I must say a word about fear. It is life’s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life.
这里必须说说恐惧,它是生活惟一真正的对手,因为只有恐惧才能打败生活。
If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are truly experiencing what life is offering...
如果我们在人生中体验的每一次转变都让我们在生活中走得更远,那么,我们就真正的体验到了生活想让我们体验的东西。
I'm grateful. It's the plain truth: without Richard Parker, I wouldn't be alive today to tell you my story.
我非常感恩。说实话,如果没有理查德帕克,我也不可能活到今天跟你讲述我的故事。
It was a time filled with wonder that I'll always remember.
那是一段充满着奇幻的经历,我会永生铭记。
Pi: “Which story do you prefer? ” Writer: “The one with the tiger.” Pi: “And so it goes with God.”
派:“两个故事你更喜欢哪一个?”作家:“我喜欢有老虎那个,因为那个故事更精彩。”派:“所以,你跟随上帝。”
Then Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life.
然后,那个让我生存下来的理查德帕克,那个让我痛苦、使我害怕的凶狠的伙伴,径直向前走没有回头,永远消失在我的生命里。
;H. 奥斯卡经典励志电影台词
奥斯卡经典励志电影台词集锦
休闲之时,我们都会看看电影大片。而每年在美国洛杉矶好莱坞 都会举行奥斯卡金像奖的颁奖典礼,旨在鼓励优秀电影的创作与发展,让我们一起来欣赏一下奥斯卡经典励志电影台词吧,欢迎阅读下文。
1.《少年派的奇幻漂流》
All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
人生也许就是不断地放下,然而令人痛心的是,我都没能好好地与他们道别。
Pi: “Religion is a house with many rooms.” Writer: “But no room for doubt?”Pi: “Oh yes! On every floor.”
派:“信仰就像一座房屋,可以有很多楼层、很多房间。”作家:“那有怀疑的空间么?”派:“当然,怀疑在每一层都占了几间。”
I must say a word about fear. It is life’s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life.
这里必须说说恐惧,它是生活惟一真正的对手,因为只有恐惧才能打败生活。
If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are truly experiencing what life is offering.
如果我们在人生中体验的每一次转变都让我们在生活中走得更远,那么,我们就真正的体验到了生活想让我们体验的东西。
I‘m grateful. It’s the plain truth: without Richard Parker, I wouldn‘t be alive today to tell you my story.
我非常感恩。说实话,如果没有理查德帕克,我也不可能活到今天跟你讲述我的故事。
It was a time filled with wonder that I’ll always remember.
那是一段充满着奇幻的经历,我会永生铭记。
Pi: “Which story do you prefer? ” Writer: “The one with the tiger.” Pi: “And so it goes with God.”
派:“两个故事你更喜欢哪一个?”作家:“我喜欢有老虎那个,因为那个故事更精彩。”派:“所以,你跟随上帝。”
Then Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life.
然后,那个让我生存下来的理查德帕克,那个让我痛苦、使我害怕的凶狠的伙伴,径直向前走没有回头,永远消失在我的生命里。
2.《泰坦尼克号》
You are going to get out of there.You’re going to on and you‘re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you‘re going to die and old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not there, Not this night, Not like this .
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去。
Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. it brought me to you. And I’m thankful for that, Rose. I‘m thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you’ll survive. That you won‘t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
赢得船票……是我一生最幸运的事,让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸,你一定要帮我,答应我活下去,答应我,你不会放弃……无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样……Rose,答应我,千万别忘了。
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you‘re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you…
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
Don’t you do that, don‘t say your good-byes.
别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
I’ll never let go. I‘ll never let go, Jack.
我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
3.《蝙蝠侠前传2:黑暗骑士》
“Let’s put a smile on that face!”
脸上来点儿笑吧!
“It’s a funny world we live in, speaking of which, you wanna know how I got these scars?”
咱这世界可真够好笑的,说起来,想知道我这脸上的疤哪儿来的么?
“I believe… whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you…stranger.”
我相信……那些杀不死你的,只会让你变得更离奇。
(When told that he has a 50% chance of living) “Ummm, Now we’re talkin.”
(双面人告诉他只有50%活着的机会)嗯,你总算开窍了。
“You know, madness is a lot like gravity… sometimes all you need is a little push.”
你看,疯狂就像地心引力,有时候需要做的不过是轻轻一推。
“Introce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos, I’m an agent of chaos , and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair.”
制造点小小骚动,打乱原有的秩序,然后一切就变得混乱了,而我就是混乱的代表,你知道混乱的好处不?它能带来公平。
4.《革命之路》
FRANK: Knowing what you’ve got, comma, knowing what you need, comma, Knowing what you can do without, dash. That‘s inventory control.
弗兰克:了解你所拥有,逗号,了解你所渴求,逗号,了解你可有可无的一切,破折号。这就是货存控制。
APRIL: Come on, tell me. Tell me the truth, Frank. Remember that? We used to live by it. You know what’s so good about the truth? Everyone knows what it is, however long they‘ve lived without it. No one forgets the truth, Frank, they just get better at lying. So tell me: do you really want another child?
爱普莉:说吧,告诉我。告诉我实话,弗兰克。记不记得?我们以前总是坦诚相待的。你知道说实话有什么好处么?人人都知道其中好处,尽管大家都离那么遥远。没有人会忘记事实,弗兰克,他们只是更会说谎罢了。就告诉我吧:你是不是真的再想要个孩子?
FRANK: April, a normal woman, a normal sane mother doesn’t buy herself a piece of rubber tubing to give herself an abortion so she can, go live out some God damn fantasy.
弗兰克:爱普莉,一个正常的女人,一个正常的理智的母亲,不会买一条橡皮管子给自己做人流,然后自己可以潇潇洒洒地生活在那些个该死的幻想世界里头去。
APRIL: So I guess Paris was a pretty childish idea, huh?
FRANK: I guess maybe it was. We can be happy here April...I can make you happy here. We‘ve had a great few months. It doesn’t have to end... We‘re going to be okay.
APRIL: I hope so Frank. I really hope so.
爱普莉:这么说来去巴黎不过是个幼稚的主意了,是吧?
弗兰克:我想也许吧。我们在这儿也能幸福的,爱普莉……在这儿我就能让你幸福。之前几个月,我们都过得那么开心。没必要就此终结……我们会没事的。
爱普莉:但愿如此,弗兰克。真的但愿如此。
5.《肖申克的救赎》
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That’s institution alized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就是体制化。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
I have to remind myself that some birds aren’t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock hem up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
我不得不提醒自己,有些鸟是不能关在笼子里的.,他们的羽毛太漂亮了,当他们飞走的时候……你会觉得把他们关起来是种罪恶,但是,他们不在了你会感到寂寞,可是我只是想我的朋友了……
Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Some things are better left unsaid. I’d like to think they were singing about something so beautiful it can’t expressed in words and it makes you heartache because of it I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a great place dares to dream. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage an d made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man is Shawshank felt free.
到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有些东西还是不说为妙。我想她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。
Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don’t forget. Forget that there are palace in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch.
这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
That’s the beauty of music. They can’t take that away from you.
这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。
6.《勇敢的心》
“Men don’t follow titles, they follow courage.” Braveheart (1995) - William Wallace (Mel Gibson)
人们追随勇敢者,而不是位高者。
You see… death comes to us all. But before it comes to you, know this—
Your blood dies with you. A child who is not of your line grows in my belly. Your son will not sit long on the throne, I swear it.
It can all end right now. Peace. Just say it. Cry out—mercy.
I am William Wallace and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You’ve come to flight as free men. And free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight? Fight and you may die. Run and you’ll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!
7.《美丽人生》
Guido:You can lose all your points for any one of three things. One: If you cry. Two: If you ask to see your mother. Three: If you‘re hungry and ask for a snack! Forget it!
Guido:如果你违反了三条规定中的任何一条,你的得分就会被扣光:一、如果你哭,二、如果你想要见妈妈,三、如果你饿了,想要吃点心!想都别想!
Dora:At least they don’t make the children and old people work.
Female Prisoner: They don‘t make them work because they kill them! One day, you will hear a lady calling, “Kids, come take a shower,” then they gas them!
Dora:至少他们没有让老人和孩子工作。
女囚犯:不让他们工作是要杀死他们!某天,你会听见一位女士说:“孩子们,来洗个澡。”然后就用毒气杀死他们!
Giosué Orefice: “No Jews or Dogs Allowed.” Why do all the shops say, “No Jews Allowed”?
Giosué Orefice:“犹太人与狗不得入内。”为什么所有的商店都写着“犹太人不得入内”?
Guido: Oh, that. “Not Allowed” signs are the latest trend! The other day, I was in a shop with my friend the kangaroo, but their sign said, “No Kangaroos Allowed,” and I said to my friend, “Well, what can I do? They don’t allow kangaroos.”
Guido:哦,这个啊,“不得入内”的标志是最新的潮流!有一天,我跟一个袋鼠朋友逛商店,但是门口写着“袋鼠不得入内”,我便跟他说“好吧,我们也没办法,他们不让袋鼠入内。”
Giosué Orefice: Why doesn‘t our shop have a “Not Allowed” sign?
Giosué Orefice:为什么我们的店没有“不得入内”牌子呢?
Guido: Well, tomorrow, we’ll put one up. We won‘t let in anything we don’t like. What don‘t you like?
Guido:好吧,我们明天就放上一个。让我们讨厌的东西都进不去。你讨厌什么?
Giosué Orefice: Spiders.
Giosué Orefice:蜘蛛。
Guido: Good. I don’t like vampires. Tomorrow, we‘ll get sign: “No Spiders or Vampires Allowed.”
Guido:好,我不喜欢吸血鬼,明天我们就写上:“蜘蛛和吸血鬼不得入内。”
8.《楚门的世界》
楚门:你是谁?
创造者:我是创造者,创造了一个受万众欢迎的电视节目。
楚门:那么,我是谁?
创造者:你就是那个节目的明星。
楚门:什么都是假的?
创造者:你是真的,所以才有那么多人看你。……听我的忠告,外面的世界跟我给你的世界一样的虚假,有一样的谎言,一样的欺诈。但在我的世界你什么也不用怕,我比你更清楚你自己。
楚门:你无法在我的脑子里装摄影机。
创造者:你害怕,所以你不能走,楚门不要紧,我明白。我看了你的一生,你出生时我在看你;你学走路时,我在看你;你入学,我在看你;还有你掉第一颗牙齿那一幕。你不能离开,楚门你属于这里 ,跟我一起吧。……回答我,说句话。……说话!你上了电视,正在向全世界转播。
楚门:假如再也碰不到你……祝你早安、午安、晚安……
TRUMAN:Who are you?
CHRISTOF:I am the creator..of a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.
TRUMAN:And who am I?
CHRISTOF: You’re the star.
TRUMAN:Was nothing real?
CHRISTOF:YOU were real. That‘s what made you so good to watch. Listen to me, Truman. There’s no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. Same lies. The same deceit. But in my world, you have nothing to fear. I know you better than you know yourself.
TRUMAN:You never had a camera in my head!
CHRISTOF:You‘re afraid. That’s why you can‘t leave. It’s okay, Truman. I understand. I have been watching you your whole life. I was watching when you were born. I was watching when you took your first step. I watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. The episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. You can‘t leave, Truman. You belong here...With me. Talk to me. Say something. ’ell, say something, goddamnit! You‘re on television! You’re live to the whole world!
TRUMAN:In case I don‘t see ya’, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. Hahaha! Yeah!
1、“A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.” Wag the Dog(1997) - Conrad Brean (Robert De Niro)
今天的好计划胜过明天的完美计划。
2、“Failure is never quite so frightening as regret.” The Dish (2000) - Cliff Buxton(Sam Neill)
比失败更令人恐惧的是懊悔。
3、“It‘s what you do right now that makes a difference.” Black Hawk Down (2001)- Jeff Struecker (Brian Van Holt)
你现在所做的是改变现状的关键。
4、“No point in punching things you can’t see.” Cinderella Man (2005) - James Braddock (Russell Crowe)
打击那些你看不到的东西没有意义。
5、“instantly talking isn‘t necessarily communicating.” Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) - Joel Barrish (Jim Carrey)
说个不停不一定是交流。
6、“It’s not who you are underneath, it‘s what you do that defines you.”Batman Begins (2005) - Rachel Dawes (Katie Holmes)
你真正是谁并不重要,重要的是你的所做所为。
7、“If work has no intention, it‘s not work at all. It’s an empty motion.” The Razor‘s Edge (1984) - Raaz (Saeed Jaffrey)
如果工作没有目标,那就不是工作,而是空洞的行为。
8、 “It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.” Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) Dumbledore (Richard Harris)
决定我们成为什么样人的,不是我们的能力,而是我们的选择。
;I. 奥斯卡电影死亡诗社经典台词
导语:《死亡诗社》是一部人物众多的影片,且各有特色和性格,每个人都有自己的高潮,例如安德森课堂吟诗,诺克斯追求到了心爱的女孩,死亡诗人俱乐部聚会的情景等等。下面是我收集整理的经典台词,希望对大家有所帮助。
Robert Frost said, two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
劳勃佛洛斯特说过,树林里两条岔路
我选择人走得比较少的那条路
那里有天壤之别
If you noticed, everyone started off with their own stride, their own pace.
你们若是注意,每个人都是以自己的步幅行走
Now, I didn’t bring them up here to ridicule them.
我叫他们上前不是为了嘲弄他们
I brought them up here to illustrate the point of conformity:
我让他们上前是为了说明“一致”的重点
The difficulty in maintaining your own beliefs in the face of others.
在他人面前坚护自己信念的困难所在
I would’ve walked differently. 我本可以走得与众不同。
We all have a great need for acceptance.
我们都非常需要被认同
But you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own
但你们必须相信自己的信念独一无二
Even though others may think them odd or unpopular
纵使别人可能认为它奇异或者不入流。
Even though the herd may go, that’s bad.
纵使庸俗的大众可能会说,好烂。
To struggle against great odds, to meet enemies undaunted
与逆境不屈抗争,以无畏的气势面对敌人。
To be a sailor of the world bound for all ports.
做世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。
Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave.
我要做生活的主宰,而非奴隶。
To mount the scaffolds. To advance to the muzzles of guns wit perfect nonchalance.
走上绞刑台,行至枪口,我安之若泰。
Oh, to have life henceforth the poem of new joys.
让今后的生命如喜悦的诗。
Let it fill your soul. 让它充满你的灵魂。
I sound… my barbaric… yawp…over the rooftops of the world.
我听见我那野蛮原始的呐喊越过世界的屋脊
I close my eyes, and this image floats beside me.
我闭上眼睛,他的影像在我身边飘动
A sweaty-toothed madman 一个令人齿冷的疯子
With a stare that pounds my brain 他的目光冲击我的心
His hands reach out and choke me. 他伸出手掐住我的脖子
And all the time he’s mumbling about true. 他一直在念叨真理
Like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold
You push it , stretch it, it’ll never be enough
You kick at it, beat it ,
It’ll never cover any of us
From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying…
It will cover your face as you wail and cry and scream
真理就像一床总让你双脚冰凉的毯子/你怎么扯,怎么拽,总也不够/踢也好,打也好,它总也盖不住我们/从我们哭着降生/到我们奄奄一息/它只会盖住你的脸/不管你如何痛苦/如何叫喊
Because we are food for worms lads. Because, believe or not, each one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.
因为我们都是凡人,孩子们。因为信不信由你,这间房子里的每个人总有一天都要停止呼吸,僵冷,死亡。
I would like you to step forward over here, and peruse some of the faces from the past. You've walked past them many times, but I don't think you've really looked at them. They're not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts……Full of hormones. Just like you. Invincible just like you fell. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things just like many of you. Their eyes are full of hope, just like you.
我要你们向前到这儿来,细细玩味过去的面孔,你们经过这儿无数次,但从未真正看过他们,和你的差异并不大,对吧?同样的发型,和你们一样精力旺盛,和你们一样不可一世,世界都在他们的掌握之中,他们认为注定要成就大事,和大多数的你们一样,他们的双眼充满了希望,和你们一样.
Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because you see, gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? Carpe...hear it? ...Carpe, Carpe diem. seize the day, boys, make your lives extraordinary.
他们是否虚度时光,到最后一无所成?因为各位所见到的......这些男孩现在都已化为尘土了,如果你们仔细倾听,便能听见他们在低声耳语,附耳过去,仔细听,听见了?CARPE...听见了吗?CARPE... CARPE DIEM 及时行乐,孩子们,让你的生命超凡脱俗.
“花堪折时直须折,莫待无花空折枝”
《促少女及时行乐》 To the virgins, to make much of time
及时采撷你的花蕾 Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
旧时光一去不回 old time is still a flying,
今日尚在微笑的花朵 and this same flower that smiles today,
明日便将凋谢 tomorrow will be dying.
(丁尼生 英国诗人)
Carpe diem seize the day 及时行乐
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately ...
I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life!
To put to rout all that was not life...
and not ,when I came to die, discover that I had not lived...
我步入丛林因为我希望活得有意义 ...
我希望活得深刻汲取生命所有的精髓!
把非生命的一切全都击溃 ...
以免在我生命终结时,发现自己从来没有活过 ... (梭罗)
The Dead Poets were dedicated to “sucking the marrow out of life”
古诗人都致力于“汲取生命中的精髓”。
Thoreau Whitman Shelley
We don't read and write poetry because it's cute.We read and write
poetry because we are members of the human race.And the human
race is filled with passion.And medicine, law, business, engineering,
these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life.But poetry,
beauty,romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
我们读诗写诗,并非为它的`灵巧。我们读诗写诗,因为我们是人类的一员,而人类充满了热情。
医药,法律,商业,工程,这些都是高贵的理想,并且是维生的必需条件。
但是诗,美,浪漫,爱,这些才是我们生存的原因。
To quote from Whitman:“O me, O life of the questions of these recurring, of the endless trains of the faithless, of cities filled with foolish. What good amid these, o me , o life? Answer: that you are here. That life exists, and identity. That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.”
引用惠特曼的诗
啊!自我,啊!生命/这个问题总是不停地出现/毫无信仰的人群川流不息/城市充斥着愚昧/生活在其中有什么意义/啊!自我!啊!生命!/回答因为你的存在/让生命存在,使其合一/因为富有生命活力的戏剧在继续/因为你可以奉献一篇诗歌/因为富有生命活力的戏剧在继续/因为你可以奉献一篇诗歌。
Show me the heart unfettered by foolish dreams
让我看到一颗因愚蠢的梦想而挣脱束缚的心
And I’ll show you a happy man.
我就能让你看见一个快乐的人。
Only in their dreams can men be truly free 只有在梦中,人才能得到真正的自由。
It was always thus, and always thus will be. 以前一直如此,将来依然不变。
——Why do I stand here? Anybody? 我为何要站在这儿?谁知道
——Feel taller
——I stand on my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in different way. 我站在我的桌上以提醒我自己必须经常用不同的角度看事物。
The world looks different from up here. 从这上面看到的世界很不一样。
If you don't believe it, stand up here and try it.
All of you. Take turns.
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.
当你认为你知道某件事时,必须再以不同角度看它
Even though it may seem silly or wrong, you must try!
即使那看来似乎愚笨或错误,你们都必须试试
Now, when you read, don't just consider what the author thinks consider what you think.
当你阅读时 别只想到作者的见解,想想你的见解
Boys, you must strive to find your own voice. 孩子们,你们必须努力寻找自己的声音
Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.
因为你等候起步的时间愈长便愈不可能找到它
Thoreau said, “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.”
梭罗说“大多数人都过着寂寞绝望的生活”
Don't be resigned to that. Break out!
别听任此事发生。要冲破!
Don’t just walk off the edge like lemmings. Look around you.
别像旅鼠般盲目由崖边跳下。看看四周
Devotees may argue that one sport or game is inherently better than another.
狂热者会争论某种运动或游戏远优于其它的
For me, sport is actually a chance for us to have other human beings push us to excel .
对我而言运动是让他人将我们推上卓越的机会。
Come, my friends. It’s not too late to seek a newer world.
For my purpose holds to sail beyond the sunset. And though we are not now that strength which in old days… moved earth and heaven… that which we are , we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts… made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find…and not to yield.
Alfred Lord Tennyson 亚佛洛德丁尼生
来吧!我的朋友.寻找更新的世界尚为时不晚。我决心已定,要驶过夕阳的尽头。尽管我们不再有昔日的伟力,可以震天撼地,我们仍然有着同样的英雄般的心。虽为时光命运摧残,但坚强意志依然,去拼搏,去探索,去发现,永不屈服。
Then I had religion, then I had a vision. 我曾有过先见
I could not turn from their revel in derision. 却无法避开源源的嘲讽
Then I saw the Congo creeping through the black, 接着我看见刚果河,缓缓在黑色大陆流动
cutting through the forest with a golden track. 金色小径贯穿森林
Then I saw the Congo creeping through the black. 接着我看见刚果河
We’re not laying pipe. We’re talking about poetry.
我们不是在装水管。我们谈论的是诗。
This is a battle, a war. 这是一个战场,一场战争
And the casualties could be your hearts and souls.其结果关系到你的心智与灵魂
Now, my class, you’ll learn to think for yourselves again.
在我的课堂上,你们将学习独立思考。
You’ll learn to savor words and language.
你们将学会品尝文字与语言。
No matter what anybody tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
不论别人如何告诉你文字与思想能改变世界。