导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 英语搞笑电影对话片段

英语搞笑电影对话片段

发布时间:2023-06-05 08:18:42

❶ 急求:英语电影经典搞笑台词(中英双语版)

Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.

我们做梦的时候,梦境是真实的,对不对?只有到醒来的时候才会意识到事情不对劲儿。我问你,你从来都不记得梦从何而起是不是?你总是直接插入到梦中所发生的一切。

关于造梦的原型

Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places!

不要根据记忆重塑梦境。统统想像出全新的场景。

关于盗梦

What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.

最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什么?是人的想法。人类一个简单的念头可以创造城市。一个念头可以改变世界重写一切游戏规则。这就是为什么我要从梦中把它盗取出来。

关于生命的悔恨

The moment's passed. Whatever I do I can't change this moment. I'm about to call out to them. They run away. If I'm ever going to see their faces I've gotta get back home. The real world.

那个时刻我没有把握住。无论我做什么我都不能挽回。我想要呼唤他们,他们却恰好跑开了。如果我再见到他们的脸庞,我就只能回家去。回到真实的世界。

关于爱

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系——因为我们在一起。

关于放手

I can't stay with her anymore because she doesn't exist. I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all you perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do; but I'm sorry, you are just not good enough.

她不是真实存在的,我不能和她呆在一起。我也想,我比什么都想,但我想像不出你的复杂情绪、你的种种完美和不完美。看看吧,你只是我妻子的一个影子。你只是我竭尽全力能创造出来的而已,但是很遗憾,你远远比不上真实的她。
阿凡达》经典英文经典台词一:最多的台词

I SEE YOU 句子虽然很简单,但包含了复杂的意思。可以蕴含看,理解,凝视,明白,观望等无数意义,越是简单的越代表了复杂的含义。

I SEE YOU 不是表象的我看见你。应该是一种发自内心的一种沟通,以及一种带有敬意的词汇

《阿凡达》经典英文经典台词二:最震撼的台词

THEY CAN NOT TAKE WHATEVERY THEY WANT~! 很煽情,很有号召力……

《阿凡达》经典英文经典台词三:鼓舞士气的经典台词

People heaven sent us a message 人类给我们带来了信息

And nobody can stop 而且没人能阻止

But we send them a message 但是我们也要让他们看到

Run as fast as the wind 像风一样奔跑

Tell other clans to come 告诉别的种族

Tell them that they toruk makto needs 告诉他们图鲁克所需要的

Fly now 飞吧

With me 和我一起

My brethrens 兄弟们

Sisters 姐妹们

And we are showing new people heaven 我们要让他们知道

Cannot take all they want 他们并不能得到所有

And that's,This is our land 因为,这里是——是我们的土地!
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
爱德华:“是那些超级英雄之类的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...那些坏人呢?”
Edward Cullen:"My family.......we're different from others of our kind.......we only hunt animals.........We've learned to control our thirst.
But it's you ,your scent, It's like a drug to me .you're like my own personal brand of heroin"
爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。
但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 贝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
贝拉:现在我害怕了。
爱德华:是吗。
贝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
贝拉:你知道,大家都在看我们。
爱德华:他不算……不,他只是在看。我现在已不惧一切打破规则,反正我已经要下地狱了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
爱德华:那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?
贝拉:我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。爱德华:“大声的说出来那是什么。说出来。”
伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.
贝拉:你几岁?
爱德华:17岁。
贝拉:你17岁多久了?
爱德华:有一阵子了。
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
Edward: Forever?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
爱德华:永远?
爱德华:和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?
Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
贝拉:最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。
《暮光之城·月食》

Edward:Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment forever.
爱德华:伊莎贝拉·斯旺,我答应会爱你到海枯石烂,至死不渝。

Jane:She is still human, the volturi don' give second chances.
简:她仍然是一个人类,沃尔图里不会给她第二次机会的。

Bella:Why are you so against me to come with you?
贝拉:你为什么这么反感和我在一起?

Edward:I know the consequences of the choice you are making
after a few decades, everyone you know will be dead.
爱德华:我知道你做出这个决定的后果,若干年后,你熟悉的人都将一一死去。

Jacob:You wouldn't have to change for me, bella. i am in love with you. and i want you to pick me and start a family.
雅各布:为什么不给我个机会呢,贝拉。我是真的爱你,我真的希望你能选择我并和我永远在一起。

Jacob:You have to consider the idea that i might be better for her than you are.
雅各布:你应该考虑一下,也许我比你更适合照顾她。

Bella:Edward, she found us.
贝拉:爱德华,她知道我们在这。

Edward:I will protect you no matter what
爱德华:我会一直保护你。

Bella:You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
贝拉:你不知道你将你自己卷入了什么。

Jacob:I am gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.
雅各布:我将为你而战,直到到我的心脏停止跳动的那一刻。
sabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性导致变异的蜘蛛侠和克力普敦超人。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward: "My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We have learned how to control our thirst. But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You 're like my own personal brand of heroin."
爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
Isabella Swan:" You know,Everybody's staring. "
伊莎贝拉:“你知道,大家都在看我们。”
Edward Cullen: "Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways. Since I‘m going to hell."
爱德华:“那个人不是,他只是看看。现在我们打破所有规矩了,反正我要去地狱的。”
Edward Cullen: "That's what you dream about? Being a monster? "
爱德华:“那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?”
Isabella Swan: "I dream about being with you forever."
贝拉:“我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。”
Edward:" Forever?"
爱德华:“永远?”
Edward: "Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?"
爱德华:“和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?”
Bella: "If this ends badly being that I become the meal."
贝拉:“最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。”
Edward:" Bella, you are my life now."
爱德华:“贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。”
Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."
爱德华:“我再也没有能力离开你半步了。”
Isabella Swan:" [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun. "
贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。
Edward Cullen:"Say it ,out loud. Say it. "
爱德华:“大声的说出来。说啊!”
Isabella Swan:" ...Vampire. "
伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
Isbella:" How old are you?"
伊莎贝拉:你几岁?
Edward:" Seventeen."
爱德华:“17岁。”
Isbella: "How long have you been seventeen?"
伊莎贝拉:你17岁多久了?
Edward:" A while."
爱德华:有一阵子了。
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)

3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

❷ 求搞笑电影或头文字D的英语对白!!!(2小时有效)

007:飞是小李飞刀的飞;刀是小李飞刀的——刀!
fly,is Fly Knife Li's fly,knife,is Fly Knife Li's knife!

008:为了寻找目击证人,我们访问了隔壁邻居家的大婶的姑妈家的表妹的小孩的那一条狗...
In order to find the witness,we have visited the dog's host who is a kid's sisiter of his aunt and the aunt's neighbor--the other aunt

少林足球:吴孟达:瘸,是呀,我是瘸,那又怎么样呢,你有得瘸吗?
limp?yes I'm! I was limped,so what?Did you had limped?

❸ 英语电影对话里的,十句经典台词简单易懂!

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

❹ 急求一段英语电影片段,适合配音的,四分钟左右,两个男生的

如果喜欢动画片风格的,可以试试《功夫熊猫》里师傅和阿波在大殿里的对话

如果喜欢搞笑风格的,可以试试《尖峰时刻》里成龙和克里斯在车上斗嘴的对话

如果喜欢动作片,可以试试《黑客帝国》里尼奥和墨菲斯讨论矩阵的那段对白“欢迎到现实的荒漠中来”绝对够酷也适合配音

如果喜欢现实题材,可以试试《大白鲨》里警长和船长或是警长和市长的争论

如果喜欢怪声怪气的,可以考虑《鲨鱼黑帮》里黑老大教育儿子的那一段

如果觉得还不够挑战性,可以考虑《星球大战》里,犹达大师和卢克的对话,尤达可是超级不好配音,呵呵

祝你成功

❺ 大家提供一些英文电影里面的经典对话,读起来要2至5分钟。不要太难。谢谢了。

《简•爱》

"I tell you I must go!' I retorted, roused to something like passion. 'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?- a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,- as we are!"

“我告诉你我非走不可!”我回驳着,感情很有些冲动。“你难道认为,我会留下来甘愿做一个对你来说无足轻重的人?你以为我是一架机器?——一架没有感情的机器?能够容忍别人把一口面包从我嘴里抢走,把一滴生命之水从我杯子里泼掉?难道就因为我一贫如洗、默默无闻、长相平庸、个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了?——你不是想错了吗?——我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸跟你一样充实!要是上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的财富,我会使你同我现在一样难分难舍,我不是根据习俗、常规,甚至也不是血肉之躯同你说话,而是我的灵魂同你的灵魂在对话,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”

❻ 英语电影经典对话(最好是搞笑的)

搞笑《别惹佐汉》《热带惊雷》《黑迟巧骑士》《惊声尖叫》《神奇遥控器》《新抢钱夫妻》《约会电影》《反斗神鹰》《板凳球员》《拜见岳父大人》《疯狂神父》《修女有疯狂》《混合宿舍》《四十岁老处男》《终极神鹰虎旦闷胆神偷》《王牌大间谍》《我为钱狂·女为财死》《两个世界》《师奶杀手》《憨豆特派员》《疯狂总教练》《超完美告别》《笨贼妙探》《鬼胆神偷》《超级英雄电影》《绿色奇迹》《火星人玩转地球》《新娘靠边闪》《暴劫双雄》《阳光小美女》《情不自禁爱上你》《仲夏之夜》《艾尔文与花栗鼠》《超狗任务》《狗狗震》《长毛狗》《冒牌天神1,2》《流浪狗偶之家》《神探飞机头1,2》《圣诞怪杰》《一个头两个大》《码迟键变相怪杰》《阿呆与阿瓜》《大话王》《雷蒙斯尼奇的不幸历险》《好兵帅克》《窈窕淑女》

❼ 求:适合学生表演的英语电影片段。。要经典或者搞笑的!

楼主,我建议你选周星驰的
一是因为周星驰的电影,年轻人一般都看过,比较熟悉
二是星爷的的台词和表情都比较夸张,也比较熟适合拿来做舞台表演
有几个选择:
一是,《大话西游》中经典的“如果上天再给我一次机会。。。”
二是,《大内密探00发》中的模仿奥斯卡颁奖典礼那段
三是,《白面包青天》中的“不要一开口就你个头”
还有《少林足球》中的“地球是很危险的”,《功夫》中的“别人都已经睡觉了”

❽ 急求!英语三人情景对话(要搞笑的)

A:Welcome to our Sunday TV show. As usual, let me introce myself first. I am Kevin. And my favorite TV stat is Kevin. It’s me. I am only joking.。

Now, let’s begin our TV show. Today we will talk about people’s entertainment. John, what kind of movies do you like?

欢迎来到我们的周日电视节目。和往常一样,我先自我介绍一下。我是凯文。我最喜欢的电视明星是凯文。是我。我只是开玩笑。

现在,让我们开始我们的电视节目。今天我们来谈谈人们的娱乐。约翰,你喜欢什么类型的电影?

B:Well, I like comedies best. And my favorite comedy is Mr. Bean. Rowan Atkinson is my favorite movie star.

嗯,我最喜欢喜剧。我最喜欢的喜剧是憨豆先生。罗温·艾金森是我最喜欢的电影明星。

A: How about you, C?

甲:你呢,丙?

A: I like science fiction movies too. Do you like it, D?

我最喜欢科幻电影。我认为科学非常有用。我也喜欢科幻电影。你喜欢吗,D?

D: En, I prefer cartoons. They are very funny.

D:恩,我更喜欢动画片。他们很有趣。

B: Tennis. I can play it well. And Roger Federer is my favorite athlete. He is a great athlete. He has got many champion.

乙:网球。我能弹得很好。而费德勒是我最喜欢的运动员。他是一名伟大的运动员。他获得了许多冠军。

C: I am a volleyball fan. Playing volleyball is my hobby.

我是一名排球爱好者。

D: I like volleyball, too. Shall we have a march later, C?

打排球是我的爱好。

C: That’s great. I think it will be exciting.

我也喜欢排球。我们晚些时候去游行好吗,C?

A: That’s the end of our special TV show for today. Goodbye! Have a nice day!

我们今天的特别电视节目到此结束。再见!祝您愉快!

情景对话介绍:

情景会话主要考查考生对日常生活中经常运用的交流语言及其应答的掌握情况,内容包括问候、介绍、打电话,感谢、问路、祝贺、道歉、应允、赞成、谈论天气、购物等等。

在情景会话中,应注意以下几个方面:

1、切忌以汉语的思维和表达方式代替外语的习惯表达,忽视中外文化差异。

2、切忌脱离语境,不注意语境的限定,生搬硬套语法规则。

❾ 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 最好搞笑的

1.《蓝莓之夜》

一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。

One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
.2.《当哈利遇见莎莉》

.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
3.《剪刀手爱德华》

我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you
4.《恋夏500天》

爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.

5.《如果能再爱一次》
举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.

6.《曾经》

曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。

Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.

7.《两小无猜》

好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。

Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.

8.《附注我爱你》

在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。

In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.

9.《分手信》

离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。

If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
10.《返老还童》

我知道这世上有人在等我,尽管我不知道我在等谁。但是因为这样,我每天都非常快乐。

I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.

阅读全文

与英语搞笑电影对话片段相关的资料

热点内容
哪些电影电影有告白部分 浏览:175
被冰封千年的僵尸竟然复活叫什么电影 浏览:870
中文版追捕电影 浏览:420
秘密吸引力是什么电影 浏览:529
50多年前的恐怖电影 浏览:247
赵军是哪部电影里的人物 浏览:253
中国山区男孩跑步电影 浏览:983
儿童看的日本动画电影 浏览:722
三月十四上映的电影有哪些 浏览:693
十万火急电影粤语版 浏览:244
秋霞电影院新2018 浏览:215
让女人跳是哪部电影 浏览:287
凤凰卫视中文电影台节目预告 浏览:816
霸气电影台词李小龙 浏览:394
初中生励志电影推荐国产 浏览:270
看电影最后的字幕 浏览:675
哪些上映的电影会在唐城拍 浏览:269
电影决不饶恕剧情 浏览:706
好看电影大全2020喜剧 浏览:463
全是美女的电影解说 浏览:641