『壹』 求哈利波特7部电影的每一部中英对照台词,每一部5句。
1、《哈利•波特1》
Once it comes,you have to face it bravely
该来的总归会来,一旦它来了,你就必须勇敢地去面对
I'm just dead reading,and a little bit of cleverness
我不过是死读书,再靠一点儿小聪明
There are more important things: friendship and courage
还有更多重要的东西:友谊和勇气
It's like after a long day,you can finally go to bed
死亡实际就像是经过漫长的一天之后,终于可以上床休息了
People like to choose the things that are not good for them
人类偏偏就喜欢选择对他们最没有好处的东西
2、《哈利•波特2》
Now,Harry you must know all about Muggles,tell me,what exactly is the function of a rubber ck
哈利,你一定很懂麻瓜。告诉我,那个橡皮鸭到底是做什么用的。
It's not much,but it's home
不是很大,但总是个家。
Voldmort killed my parents,he was nothing more than a murderer
伏地魔杀了我的父母,他不过是个杀人犯,没什么了不起。
Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself
不敢直呼对方的名字只会加深你的恐惧。
Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes
只有主人送衣服给多比时,多比才能自由。
3、《哈利•波特3》
Innocent blood shall be shed and servant and master shall be reunited once more
无辜的人会流下鲜血,奴仆和主人会再次相逢
I would die,rather than betray my friends
我宁愿死,也不会背叛朋友
I will never forget the first time I walked through those doors,it will be nice to do it again as a free man
我永远不会忘记第一次走进学校的感觉,以自由之身再度走进去感觉一定很好。
A child"s voice however honest and true,is meaningless to those who"ve forgotten how to listen
小孩子所说的话就算是事实,也无足轻重,尤其是对那些不善聆听的人。
He will return tonight He who betrayed his friends whose heart rots with murder
将会在今晚回来。今晚,那个背叛朋友的人、心灵被腐蚀的杀人凶手会平安逃走。
4、《哈利•波特4》
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it
暂时使疼痛变得更麻木,只会使你最后感觉疼痛时疼得更厉害。
Only when we unite can we be strong. If we split,we will be vulnerable
我们只有团结才会强大,如果分裂,便不堪一击。
Time will not meet your wishes,but will speed up its progress It's a strange thing
时间总是不会满足你的愿望,反而会加快它的前进速度。这真是一件奇怪的事。
Dark and difficult times lie ahead ,soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy
黑暗和困难笼罩着前行的道路,很快我们就要在正确的和轻松的进行选择。
If you want to know what a man's like,take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,not his equals
如果你想了解一个人的为人,就要留意他是如何对待他的下级的,而不能光看他如何对待与他地位相等的人。
5、《哈利•波特5》
There is no denying the signs that the mysterious man has come back
种种迹象表明,神秘人已经回来了,这是无法否认的
I've been teaching here for 16 years. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do that
我在这里教了16年,霍格沃茨就是我的家,你不能这么做
If you want everyone to know it,the best way is to ban it
如果想要每个人都知道它,最好的办法就是禁止它
What you fear is fear itself
你所恐惧的是恐惧本身
Just because you have only one teaspoon of feelings doesn't mean everyone is like this
你自己只有一茶勺的感情,并不代表人人都是这样
6、《哈利•波特6》
You should be honored Cissy,as should Draco
你应该感到荣耀,西茜,德拉科也是。
I don't believe you,She wants me looked at。They think I'm different
我不信,她想让我去看病,他们觉得我跟别人不一样。
I was chosen for this,out of all others,me
在这么多人当中,他只选了我,我。
You're blinded by hatred
你是被仇恨蒙蔽了双眼。
Why is it,that whenever anything happens,it's always you three
为什么每次有什么事发生,总是你们三个在场。
7、《哈利•波特7》
It is the quality of one's faith,not the number of believers,that determines one's success
决定一个人是否成功的是其信仰的质量,而不是信徒的数量
Victory depends on the will of the fighters,not the number of followers
胜利,取决于战斗者的意志,而非跟随者的数量
Only stupid people can show their feelings freely
只有愚蠢的人才会自负的随便流露自己的情感
This mirror can't teach us knowledge or tell us the truth
这面镜子不能教给我们知识,也不能告诉我们实情
People spend time in front of him,obsessed with what they see
人们在他面前虚度时日,为他们看到的东西而痴迷
『贰』 哈利波特英语句子摘抄
哈利波特英文句子摘抄:
1.这块镜子不会给我们知识和真相,人们只会在它前面虚度光辩尘配阴,甚至发疯,人不能活在梦里而忘记生活。
This mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth.Men have wasted away in front of it.
Even gone mad.It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
2.想要找到魔法石,找到它但不利用它的人才能得到它。因为你的母亲,她为你牺牲了自己,那种牺牲留下了印记。在你的身体里,那是爱,哈利,是爱。
Who wanted to find the Stone, find it but not use it, would be able to get it.
It was because of your mother.
She sacrificed herself for you and that kind of act leaves a mark.
It lives in your very skin. Love, Harry. Love.
3.对付敌人我们需要很大的勇气,但在朋友面前坚定立场需要兄脊更大的勇气。
It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
4.我们的本性不由能力决定而在于我们的选择。
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.
5.梦里是一个属于我们携指的世界,让他们在海里畅游,在空中翱翔吧。
For in dreams, We enter a world that’s entirely our own.
Let them swin the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud.
『叁』 哈利波特与魔法石里的英语句子
具体如下:
1、I wonder when I’d be seeing you,Mr.Potter。
我正想着什么时候能见到你呢,哈利先生。
2、It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands。
似乎你的父母来这儿买他们的第一根魔杖,就仿佛昨天发生的事。
3、I remember every wand I’ve ever sold,Mr.potter。
我记得每一个我曾经卖过的魔杖,波特先生。
4、It is very curious indeed that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar。
真正奇妙的是你注定要使用这根魔杖,而另一根魔杖的主人给你留下了那道疤痕。