A. 电影花木兰英文名
电影《Mulan》
B. 花木兰英文经典台词
Fa Mulan.
花木兰历蔽
Present.
在
Speaking without permission.
不要随便开口说话
Oops.
Who spit in her bean curd?
哼!火气这么大干嘛呀?
Huh. Hmm.
Mmm. Too skinny.
太瘦了.
Hmph! Not good for bearing sons.
不容易生出儿子
Recite the final admonition.
妇有四德的内容是些什么?
Mm-hmm.
嗯..
Well?
开始吧!
Fulfill your ties calmly and... respectfully.
妇有四德,就是妇德是谦虚
Um, reflect before you snack...
妇容是和悦,还有妇力…
Act! This shall bring you honor and glory.
妇功!意思是服从
Hmm. This way.
这边.
Now, pour the tea.
倒茶.
To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
要取悦你未来的公婆, 你一定要表现出谨慎、庄严、优雅, 不但要心存恭敬
You must also be poised.
还要注意礼仪和姿势
Um, pardon me.
对不起
And silent!
还要安静
Could I just take that back?
能不能先还我一下?
For a moment.
给我一下下就好了
Why, you clumsy...
你这笨脊烂肢手笨脚的...
Whoo! Whoo!
哇...
I think it's going well, don't you?
应樱世该进行得很顺利,对吧?
Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!
快给我水,浇水,浇水!
You are a disgrace!
你实在太不像话了
You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!
你也许看起来像个新娘, 可是你永远也不会为你们家的人争光
C. 我发现《花木兰》这部电影的英文名是MuLan,按照中文来翻译是木兰,为什么要多加了个花!
费话。
她姓花氏么。
就是花氏木兰。
你忘了李翔说她爸叫花弧了么。
D. 花木兰电影经典电影台词英语
电影《花木兰》台词中英对照
1. There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
2. 很多年轻人都在为国家奋战!
3. It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
4. 保护我的国家和家人是我的荣幸。
5. So you'll die for honor.
6. 所以你将为荣誉而死。
7. I will die doing what's right!
8. 我将为那些正确的事情拼命!
9. The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter.
10. 花家最大的荣耀,就是有你这个好女儿。
11. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China.
12. 逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最珍贵、最美丽的。
13. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China
14. 逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最珍贵、最美丽的。——玉皇大帝
15. To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
16. 要取悦你未来的公婆,你一定要表现出谨慎、庄严、优雅,不但要心存恭敬。
17. You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!
18. 你也许看起来像个新娘,可是你永远也不会为你们家的人争光。
19. Mulan:You shouldn't have to go!
20. 花木兰:你不该走!
21. Mulan:There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
22. 花木兰:很多年轻人都在为国家奋战!
23. Fa Zhou:It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
24. 花弧:保护我的国家和家人是我的荣幸。
25. Mulan:So you'll die for honor.
26. 花木兰:所以你将为荣誉而死。
27. Fa Zhou:I will die doing what's right!
28. 花弧:我将为那些正确的事情拼命!
29. Mulan:But if you...
30. 花木兰:但是你……
31. Fa Zhou:I know my place!It is time you learned yours.
32. 花弧:我知道我将去往何方,现在轮到你问问自己了。
迪士尼动画版《花木兰》经典台词
1.The flower that blooms in adversity isthe most rare and beautiful of all.
逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最珍贵、最美丽的。
2.To please your future in-laws,youmust demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
要取悦你未来的公婆,你一定要表现出谨慎、庄严、优雅,不但要心存恭敬。
3.You may look like a bride,butyou will never bring your family honor!
你也许看起来像个新娘,可是你永远也不会为你们家的人争光。
4.There are plenty of young men tofight for China!
很多年轻人都在为国家奋战!
5.It is an honor to protect mycountry and my family.
能够保家卫国,是我的荣耀。
6.I will die doing what's right!
我将为那些正确的事情拼命!
7.I know my place!Itis time you learned yours.
我自有分寸,你也是时候管管你自己了。
8.I will serve the emperor in my father's place.
我替父亲为国出征。
9.Ancestors, hear our prayer. Watch over Mulan.
列祖列宗,求求你们,保佑木兰。
E. 花木兰用英语怎么说
花木兰(Hua Mulan)
F. 花木兰英语简介简短
Hua Mulan(Chinese:花木兰)is a legendary Chinese woman warrior from the Northern and Southern dynasties period(420–589)of Chinese history,originally described in the Ballad of Mulan(Chinese:木兰辞;pinyin:Mùlán cí).In the ballad,Hua Mulan,disguised as a man,takes her aged father's place in the army.