⑴ 欧美电影经典台词 欧美电影里有哪些经典台词
Life1、All life is a game of luck生活本来就全靠运气——《泰坦尼克号》
I figure life is a gift and I dont intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand youre going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局——《泰坦尼克号》
Nothing destroys like poverty没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了——《泰坦尼克号》
Everyone here is innocent, dont you know这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧——《肖申克的救赎》
Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,its routine监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是例行公事。——《肖申克的救赎》
People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I cant take this from you。The way to be saved is in it人应该有一技之长。差点忘了,我不能从你这儿带走这个,得救之道,就在其中——《肖申克的救赎》
Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying反正人只要二选一,忙着活,或忙着死——《肖申克的救赎》
A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人——《肖申克的救赎》
Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope心怀希望是一件好事,也许是最好的事,心怀希望就永远有希望——《肖申克的救赎》
Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what youre gonna get。人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。——《阿甘正传》
⑵ 十部欧美电影经典台词
十部欧美电影经典台词
一、《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
二、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
三、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
四、《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5.Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六 、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
铭记,释怀,然后继续前行!
七、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的'人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
八、《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
九、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
铭记,释怀,然后继续前行!
九、《The kite runner追风筝的人》
1.For you, thousand times over.
为你,千千万万遍
十、《Fame》
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事并不代表着成功。
2.It's not fame.It's not money or power.
不是名誉,不是金钱或权利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒来,对自己的人生充满期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work with people you love.
让你激动的飞出房门,是与你爱的人们一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
成功是与世界为伴,感染周围的人。
6.It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.
是将人们凝聚到一起,一起追逐梦想!
7.It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.
是夜晚入眠时的问心无愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!
成功是喜悦,自由和友情,成功是爱!
;⑶ 国外励志电影经典语录
国外励志电影经典语录
电影是人生的缩影和升华。好的电影如同一件精美的艺术品,一首传奇的乐章,总能引起观众的共鸣,让人回味不已。以下是我整理的国外励志电影经典语录,欢迎阅读。
1、Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.心之所愿,无事不成。
2、Behindeverysuccessfulmanthere'salotuunsuccessfulyears.每个成功者的后面都有很多不成功的岁月.
3、While there is life there is hope.一息若存,希望不灭。
4、There is no royal road to learning.求知无坦途。
5、Great hopes make great man.远大的希望,造就伟大的人物。
6、The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.世界上对勇气的最大考验是忍受失败而不丧失信心。
7、 I think success has no rules, but you can learn a lot from failure. 我认为成功没有定律,但你可从失败中学到很多东西.
8、Only they who fulfill their ties in everyday matters will fulfill them on great occasions.只有在日常生活中尽责的人才会在重大时刻尽责。
9、The shortest way to do many things is to only one thing at a time.做许多事情的捷径就是一次只做一件事。
10、Sow nothing, reap nothing.春不播,秋不收。
11、There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.成功没有诀窍,它是筹备,苦干以及在失败中汲取教训的结果。
12、Life would be too smooth if it had no rubs in it.生活若无波折险阻,就会过于平淡无奇。
13、Few things are impossible in themselves; and it is often for want of will, rather than of means, that man fails to succeed.事情很少有根本做不成的;其所以做不成,与其说是条件不够,不如说是由于决心不够。
14、Genius only means hard-working all one's life.天才只意味着终身不懈地努力。
15、Life is but a hard and tortuous journey.人生无坦途,生命即是一段艰难曲折的旅程。
16、 Great works are performed not by strengh, but by perseverance.完成伟大的事业不在于体力,而在于坚韧不拔的毅力。
17、I have nothing to offer but blood, boil, tears and sweat.我能奉献的没有其它,只有热血、辛劳、眼泪与汗水。
18、Constant dripping wears away the stone.锲而不舍,金石可镂。
19、The first blow is half the battle.良好的'开端是成功的一半。
20、The man who has made up his mind to win will never say 'impossible '.凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说'不可能的'。
21、Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.困难坎坷是人们的生活教科书。
22、There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. -- Balzac没有伟大的意志力,便没有雄才大略。 -- 巴尔扎克
23、 A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -- J. Burroughs一个人可以失败很多次,但是只要他没有开始责怪旁人,他还不是一个失败者。 -- 巴勒斯
24、Stick to it, and you'll succeed 只要心有恒,万事都能成。
25、The good seaman is known in bad weather. 惊涛骇浪,方显英雄本色
26、While there is life there is hope.一息若存,希望不灭。
27、Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.如果你想要成功,不要去追求成功;尽管做你自己热爱的事情并且相信它,成功自然到来。
28、All things come to those who wait.苍天不负有心人。
29、Victory won''t come to me unless I go to it.胜利是不会向我们走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。
30、A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.只要一个人还有追求,他就没有老。直到后悔取代了梦想,一个人才算老。
31、While there is life there is hope.一息若存,希望不灭。
32、I am a slow walker,but I never walk backwards.我走得很慢,但是我从来不会后退。
33、Cease to struggle and you cease to live. 生命不止,奋斗不息。
34、Never underestimate your power to change yourself!永远不要低估你改变自我的能力!
35、Nothing is impossible!没有什么不可能!
36、Do what you say,say what you do.做你说过的,说你能做的。
37、The man who has made up his mind to win will never say 'impossible '.凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说“不可能的”。
38、There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. 没有伟大的意志力,便没有雄才大略。
39、You have to believe in yourself . That''s the secret of success.人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀。
40、If you fail, don't forget to learn your lesson.如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训。
41、You cannot improve your past, but you can improve your future. Once time is wasted, life is wasted.你不能改变你的过去,但你可以让你的未来变得更美好。一旦时间浪费了,生命就浪费了。
42、There is but one secret to sucess---never give up!成功只有一个秘诀——永不放弃!
43、For man is man and master of his fate.人就是人,是自己命运的主人。
44、What makes life dreary is the want of motive.没有了目的,生活便郁闷无光。
45、Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.困难坎坷是人们的生活教科书。
46、Gods determine what you're going to be.人生的奋斗目标决定你将成为怎样的人。
47、Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.生活没有目标,犹如航海没有罗盘。
48、All things in their being are good for something.天生我才必有用。
49、The good seaman is known in bad weather.惊涛骇浪,方显英雄本色。
50、The secret of success is constancy to purpose.成功的秘诀在于对目标的忠实。
51、You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. -- Charles Chaplin人必须有自信,这是成功的秘密。 -- 卓别林
52、Gods determine what you're going to be. 人生的奋斗目标决定你将成为怎样的人。
53、The reason why a great man is great is that he resolves to be a great man.伟人之所以伟大,是因为他立志要成为伟大的人。
54、A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step.千里之行,始于足下
55、A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate. -- Thomas Addison强者能同命运的风暴抗争。 -- 爱迪生
56、pain past is pleasure.忍过痛苦即得快乐。
57、Suffering is the most powerful teacher of life.苦难是人生最伟大的老师。
58、All things are difficult before they are easy.凡事必先难后易。
59、、There’s only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving, and that’s your own self.这个宇宙中只有一个角落你肯定可以改进,那就是你自己。
60、Where there is life, there is hope.生命不息,希望不止。
;⑷ 电影英文台词:《风雨哈佛路》,人生其实可以改变
《风雨哈佛路》,根据美国“奇迹女孩”莉丝·默里的亲笔传记《Breaking Night》改编。影片通过一位生长在纽约的女孩莉斯,经历人生的艰辛和辛酸,凭借自己的努力,最终走进了最高学府的经历,表达了一个贫穷苦难的女孩可以用执着信念和顽强的毅力改变了自己、改变人生的主题。
父母吸毒、8岁开始乞讨、15岁母亲死于艾滋病、父亲进入收容所、17岁开始用2年的时光学完高中4年课程,获得1996年纽约时报一等奖学金,进入哈佛学习,一个真实、努力女孩的人生经历、一段自强不息昂扬奋斗的生命历程,一曲励志向上的美国影片;托拉·伯奇演绎了一个女孩子克服种种不利条件、努力奋进的故事;细腻的情感刻画了人物;影片《风雨哈佛路》传递给人的除了心灵的震撼,还有深深的感动。
莉斯,一位生长在纽约的女孩。经历人生的艰辛和辛酸,凭借自己的努力,最终走进了最高学府--哈佛的殿堂。她的事迹足以让每个人动容。
拥有金色头发的女孩,童年在贫穷和饥饿中度过。莉斯生长在一个不幸的家庭,母亲吸毒染上了艾滋病而精神崩溃,父亲酗酒最后进入了收容所,外公又不肯收留她,她只好流浪街头。
不久,母亲去世了。母亲吸毒死去那一天,只有棺木,连简单的葬礼仪式都没有。只想渴求父母亲情,这人世间最基本的愿望也成了奢望;棺木就要被下葬;她跳上了棺木,静静躺在上边,和她的母亲做最后的告别。她静静地在心里对母亲诉说,回忆人生最幸福的那一次点滴的幸福时光。母亲已经离她而去,世间最爱她的人已经离她而去。一个普通的弱小的女孩、不奢求其他,只渴望亲情围绕的弱小女孩,当她最后的一丝希望都破灭的时候,留给她的,除了伤心,只有伤心。如果沉沦下去,她将会和母亲的结局一样悲惨;她决心告别,她要开始全新的生活。
她,用真诚最终争取到参加进入中学的考试机会。父亲作为她的上学的担保人,从收容所出来。办理完担保手续出来的时候,父亲对她说,好孩子,坚持学习,我不能成功了,但是你行的。望着父亲远去离开的背景,这个弱小的女孩坚定了信心,从容地走进了学校的大门。
她以非凡的毅力开始了刻苦的学习。17岁到19岁,两年的时光,她学习掌握了高中四年的课程,每门学科的成绩都在A以上。作为奖励,她以全学校第一的成绩和其他9名同学获得了免费到波士顿的哈佛大学参观的机会。人生其实真的可以改变,只要你努力,只要你付出。
1996年,上帝会让一个付出努力和艰辛的女孩收获喜悦;她的经历、她的真诚、她的论文深深打动每一位评委。12000美金的纽约时报一等奖学金,让她获得了进入哈佛的通行证--她成功了。梦寐以求的哈佛大学向她敞开了双臂。凭借着对信念的执着追求和对改变生活困境的强烈愿望,她实现了自己的诺言。同样一个金色的季节,作为哈佛大学--世界最高的学府的一员,她安静坐在了校园的教室中。也许只有她自己明白,她实现了自己的诺言,一个贫穷苦难的女孩用她的执着信念和顽强的毅力改变了她自己,改变了她的人生。
一个浓郁的秋季中,金黄色铺满整个季节。在写满辉煌的树下,一个女孩站在哈佛学府的门前,仰望。面对大学的殿堂,她决心实现她的又一个愿望--她要成为这所大学学府中的一员,她要证明给自己和世人看,人生其实可以改变。
1. I'd give it back, all of it, if I could have my family back.
如果可能,我愿意放弃我所有的一切,来换取我家庭的完整。
2. I will use my every potential to do that. I just always knew that I need to get out. I have to do it. I have no choice.
如果我不顾一切发挥每一点潜能去做会怎样? 我必须做到,我别无选择。
3. Now I can lay it out and burn it done, put it in the rest, then I can go on
放下负担,让它过去,这样才能继续前进。
4. I could push myself and make my life good.
我可以推自己一把 让我的生活变好
5. The world moves you just suspect. It could no happen without you
你会怀疑地球是否在转动,即使你不在也照样如此
6. Don't close your eyes, rise again after you fall, you need to get out.
请不要闭眼,机会就在下一秒出现。残酷的现实面前你应勇往直前。
7. You were the most interesting thing in my world. everyone around was just talking about drugs or sex or you know, just trying to survive the day.
你是我的世界里最有趣的事情,其他人都是谈论毒品、 性,尽量撑过每一天
8. Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can't get threw it.
有时候我觉得世界外有一层外壳,我们所有人都生在这层外壳之下,你能从外壳里看到外面,但是你却出不去。
9. I think people just get frustrated without harsh, life can be. So they're spending their time dwelling on that frustration we calling it anger.
我觉得有些人只对生活的艰苦灰心丧气,因此把时间都浪费在灰心丧气里,我们称之为愤怒。
10. The world is changing while you're just a starst. The earth turns around with or without you. Reality doesn't change according to your will.
世界在转动,你只是一粒尘埃,没有你地球照样在转。现实是不会按照你的意志去改变的,因为别人的意志会比你的更强。
11. Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.
生活的残酷会让人不知所措,于是有人终日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不愿睁大双眼去看清形势,不愿去想是哪些细小的因素累积在一起造成了这种局面。
12. I knew at that moment I had to make a choice. I could submit to everything that was happening and live a life of excuses… or I could push myself. I could push myself and make my life good.
就在那一刻,我明白了,我得作出选择。我可以为自己寻找各种借口对生活低头,也可以迫使自己更好地生活。
13. I was 15 when I went out in the world. What's a home anyway? A roof? A bed? A place where when you go there, they have to take you? If so, then I was 15 when I became homeless.
什么是家?一个屋顶? 床?必须接纳你的地方?如果那样的话,15岁我开始无家可归。
14. I got chance to see how all the little tiny things come together to make the final proct. so I was never inclined to wonder why this or why that. I knew why.
我有幸看到所有的微小事物是如何聚集在一起,最终形成产物的,所以我从来不问为什么这样,为什么那样,因为我知道为什么。
15. I feel that I got lucky because any sense of security was polled out from me, so I was forced to look forward, I had to , and was no going back. And I reach the point, where I just thought, "All right, I'd got to work as hard as I possiblly can , and see what happens".
我觉得我自己很幸运,因为对我来说从来就没有任何安全感,于是我只能被迫向前走,我必须这样做。世上没有回头路,当我意识到这点我就想,那么好吧,我要尽我的所能努力奋斗,看看究竟会怎样。
16. I'm smart. I know I can succeed. I just need a chance. A chance to climb out of this place I've born in. Everyone I know are angry and tired. They're trying to survive. But I know that there is a world out there that is better, that's better developed. And I want to live in it.
我真的很聪明,我会成功的,我只是需要机会而已,是的,是这样的,我需要机会脱离我出生的环境,我认识的人全都充满了怨气,他们活着只是为了生存,但是我相信有比那更好的地方,那里更发达,我要活在那种地方,就是这样。
17. Did you ever feel sorry for yourself?--That had always been my life and I really——I feel that I got lucky, because any sensive security was pulled out so I was forced to look forward. I had to… there was no going back and I reached a point where I just thought, "oh I'm gonna work as hard as I possibly can and see what happens" and now I'm going to college. and the NYT is going to pay.
我为什么要觉得可怜,这就是我的生活。我甚至要感谢它,它让我在任何情况下都必须往前走。我没有退路,我只能不停地努力向前走。
18. Everything's changed, my life will never be the same.
所有的事情都改变了,我的生命不会再如以前了。
⑸ 美国电影《阿甘正传》中阿甘的母亲说人生就像一盒巧克力之类的 那句原话怎么说来着的 啊
My momma always said life was like a box o'chocolates. You never know what you gonna get. Now, when I was a baby momma named me after the great civil war hero, General Nathan Bedford Forrest. She said we were related to him in some way.
翻译:我妈常说生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。我出生的时候,妈妈用内战大英雄的名字给我命名,他叫内森·贝德福德·福雷斯特将军。她说我们在某方面跟他有点关系。
(5)关于人生的欧美电影台词扩展阅读
相关角色:
1、阿甘。
一个智商只有75的低能儿,通过自身的不懈努力,从要靠金属支架走路到飞奔如风成为大学橄榄球明星,从籍籍无名成为街知巷闻的越战英雄、乒乓球外交大使,甚至是拥有十几条渔船的公司股东。
2、珍妮·库伦。
阿甘上学时的好朋友,在阿甘被别的同学欺负时总是护着阿甘,和阿甘青梅竹马,并一起长大,因从小生长在单身父亲暴虐的阴影下长大后自甘堕落,和嬉皮士毒品接触,但她内心深处一直深爱着阿甘,虽最终回归到阿甘身边,但还是付出了生命的代价。
3、阿甘的母亲。
并没有因阿甘智商低就放弃对他的培养,让他入学收到好的教育,并教育阿甘从小树立信心,告诉阿甘生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会得到什么,她是伟大智慧的母亲,面对一个智障儿子,她没有灰心丧气,而是积极耐心教导,用她特有的方式把阿甘培养成材。
⑹ 感悟人生:六部经典电影双语台词
感悟人生:六部经典电影双语台词
好的电影台词,如诗,如歌。是多年前看过的一出戏,记不得男女主人公的名姓,但那句话,却深印在脑海里挥之不去。《肖申克的救赎》、《阿甘正传》、《狮子王》、《乱世佳人》、《泰坦尼克号》、《西雅图不眠夜》,六部经典老电影,带给你别样的人生感悟。
Shawshank Redemption《肖申克的救赎》:自由
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
译文:坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
2.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
3.some birds aren’t meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are just too bright...
译文:有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
4.I find I’m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
译文:我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝:我希望……
5.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
译文:懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
6.Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine.
译文:监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
7.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
8.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ...........
译文:我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。
9.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
Forrest Gump《阿甘正传》:命运
1.His back is as crooked as a politician.
不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的。一语双雕。
2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you’re gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they’re going. Where they’ve been.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
4.You are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的.妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。
5.Stupid is as stupid does.
傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。
6.We were like peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。
7.There must be someing can be done.
不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧地说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子慎用!!
8.Miracles happen every day.
美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。
9. Son-of-bitch.
的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!
10.Sure as hell was.
绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。
11.Ain’t I going to be me?
我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?
12.Nobody gives a horse’s shit who you are,puss ball.
没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。
13.Get your maggoty ass on the bus.
滚到车上来!
14.That is the outstanding answer I’ve ever heard.
夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。
15.Just like that ,she was gone.
就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。
16.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America’s best young men served in this war.
阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。
17.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.
牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨
18.There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.
形容很不容易找到的东西。
19.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.
为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚
20.Nothing just happens,it’s all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!
21.army’s value=loyalty,ty, respect,selfless,service honor,integrity,pessonal courage .
每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIP=leadship.美国军人的七项素质。
21.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
22.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).
信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。
23.I am a man of my word.
我是信守我承诺的人。
24.Where the hell is this God of yours?
TMD你的上帝在哪里?
25.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。
26. You got to go when you got to go.
不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。
27.Shit happens!
不好的事情会经常发生。
28.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.
放下包袱,继续前进。
29.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
30.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.
用情至专!
31.It’s my time. It’s just my time. Oh, now, don’t you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do. I didn’t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。
Lion King 《狮子王》:成长
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
Gone with The Wind 《乱世佳人》:坚强
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
3.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
4. Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子。小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
5.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
6.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
7.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.
我从没有像爱你一样爱过任何一个女人。我也从没有像等你那样等过任何一个女人。
8.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎、去偷、去骗、去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
9.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
10.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
11.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
TITANIC《泰坦尼克号》:际遇
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
3.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
4.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
5.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
7.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
8.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
9.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
10.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我就跟着跳。
11.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
12.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
13.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
Sleepless in Seattle《西雅图不眠夜》:缘分
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
;⑺ 经典欧美电影台词
经典欧美电影台词
在学习、工作生活中,越来越多地方需要用到台词,台词对于牵引剧情的发展、展示剧中人物形象都具有重要的作用。什么样的台词才让人映像深刻呢?下面是我整理的经典欧美电影台词,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。
1. I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
2. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》)
3. I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
4. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
5. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
6. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
7. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)
8. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
"梦想由此构成。"《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
9. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
10. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
11. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca,
1942“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
12. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
13. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
14. Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong
1933哪你那天过来看我吧! (侬本多情,1993)
15. You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
16. I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
17. After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
18. I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》)
19. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
20. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
21. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
22. Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
23. You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
24. You had me at″hello.″
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
25. A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
26. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
27. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
28. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
29. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》
1942)30. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
31. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
32. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快点来听!
黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
33."Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)
34."Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
35. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的`命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
1.【Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 】
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.【Stupid is as stupid does. 】
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
批注:阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看他的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。
3.【 Miracles happen every day.】
奇迹每天都在发生。
批注:美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的是非常典型的美国教育。
4.【 Jenny and I was like peas
and carrots.】
我和珍妮形影不离。
批注:豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离
5.【 If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.】
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,
远远跑开。
6.【 Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.】
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
7.【There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they re going. Where they ve been.】
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
批注:比如要去哪里或去过哪里.
8.【 I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.】
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
9.【You are no different than anybody else is.】
你和别人没有任何的不同。
批注:阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。就象她说如果世界上每个人都一样的话那么全世界的人都是残疾人。
10.【You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.】
放下过往,才能继续前进。
;⑻ 有哪些欧美电影的经典台词惊艳到了你
要么忙着活,要么忙着死 。
——《肖申克的救赎》
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。
——《阿甘正传》
一生那么短,遗忘又那么漫长。
——《泰坦尼克号》
我们笑着说再见,却深知再见遥遥无期。
——《海上钢琴师》
每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都真正地活过。
——《勇敢的心》
死亡不是真正的逝去,遗忘才是。
——《寻梦环游记》
你永远也不晓得自己有多喜欢一个人,除非你看见他和别的人在一起。
——《天使爱美丽》
成年人的生活里没有容易二字。
——《天气预报员》
⑼ 外国电影中的经典台词有哪些
1、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up——《泰坦尼克号》。
“我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局”。
2、Nothing destroys like poverty——《泰坦尼克号》
“没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了”。
3、“I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze”——《阿甘正传》
“我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡”。
4、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river——《阿甘正传》
“就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光”。
5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan——《阿甘正传》
“没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分”。