① 冰雪奇缘短句
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight;今晚白雪在山上闪烁 Not a footprint to be seen;一个脚印没有 A kingdom of isolation;与世隔绝的国土 And it looks like I'm the queen;我就像是一个皇后 The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside;狂风咆哮得像我内心一样的纷乱 Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried;不能再困住我的感情了,只有上天才知逆我已努力过 Don't let them in, don't let them see;不让他们走进来,不让他们看到 Be the good girl you always have to be;做一个好女孩,一直都要这样 Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know;掩饰、没有感觉、不要让他们知道 Well, now they know;好了,现在他们都知道了 Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行 Can't hold it back anymore;不能再抑制了 Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行 Turn away and slam the door;转过身甩上门 I don't care what they're going to say;我不在乎他们会怎样说 Let the storm rage on;让风暴怒吼吧 The cold never bothered me anyway;寒冷再也不能烦扰我了 It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small;可笑的是,距离令所有东西都洞姿咐变得渺小了 And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all;一度箝制我的恐惧再也不能控制我了 It's time to see what I can do;是时候看看我能够做什麽了 To test the limits and break through;试验我的极限和突破 No right, no wrong, no rules for me;没有对错,也没有规则规范我了 I'm free;我自由了 Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行 I am one with the wind and sky;我与风与天同在 Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行 You'll never see me cry;你不会再看到我哭泣 Here I stand and here I'll stay;我就站在这里,我留在这里 Let the storm rage on;让风暴怒吼吧 My power flurries through the air into the ground;我的力量激荡空气深入地下 My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around;我的灵魂随着四周的冰片盘旋而上 And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast;思想化为结晶如一阵冰风 I'm never going back, the past is in the past;我不会再回去,过去已成往事 Let it go, let it go;随心而行,随心而行 And I'll rise like the break of dawn;我像旭日从地上冒起 Let it go, let it go;随册返心而行,随心而行纳纯 That perfect girl is gone;那个完美女孩已不在了 Here I stand in the light of day;我就站在日光之下 Let the storm rage on;让风暴怒吼吧 The cold never bothered me anyway;寒冷再也不能烦扰我了。
1.在迷人的阿伦黛尔,诞生了一位神秘的女王,她天生拥有呼风唤雪的魔力,却被恐惧孤独地包围。魔力被一直隐藏,却终有释放的一天。
1 in the charming Allen Dale, the birth of a mysterious queen, she was born with a suction call snow magic, but fear loneliness surround. Magic is always hidden, but eventually the release day.
2.我会带姐姐回家,我会搞定的
2 I will take her home, I will fix it
3.你不怕她吗?
3 you are not afraid of her?
她是我姐姐,她绝对不会伤害我
She is my sister, she would never hurt me
4.没错,我觉得她是最善良的人,不是吗?
4 yes, I think she is the most kind-hearted people, isn't it?
你可真是恐怖
1.在迷人的阿伦黛尔,诞生了一位神秘的女王,她天生拥有呼风唤雪的魔力,却被恐惧孤独地包围。
魔力被一直隐藏,却终有释放的一天。 1 in the charming Allen Dale, the birth of a mysterious queen, she was born with a suction call snow magic, but fear loneliness surround. Magic is always hidden, but eventually the release day. 2.我会带姐姐回家,我会搞定的 2 I will take her home, I will fix it 3.你不怕她吗? 3 you are not afraid of her? 她是我姐姐,她绝对不会伤害我 She is my sister, she would never hurt me 4.没错,我觉得她是最善良的人,不是吗? 4 yes, I think she is the most kind-hearted people, isn't it? 你可真是恐怖。
新通外语广州学校网址:Gz.igo99.cn留学改变人生,教育改变中国!新通外语广州学校官网:gz.igo99.cn《冰雪奇缘》16句中英文经典台词《冰雪奇缘》英文名《Frozen》,这一部影片凭借着优美的歌曲和个性的电影人物迅速红遍世界,其歌曲《Let It Go》更是一片红,连爸爸去哪儿2中的姐姐grace也拿它当起床铃声。
冰雪奇缘(资料图)1.在迷人的阿伦黛尔,诞生了一位神秘的女王,她天生拥有呼风唤雪的魔力,却被恐惧孤独地包围。魔力被一直隐藏,却终有释放的一天。
1 in the charming Allen Dale, the birth of a mysterious queen, she was born with a suction call snow magic, but fear loneliness surround. Magic is always hidden, but eventually the release day.2.我会带姐姐回家,我会搞定的2 I will take her home, I will fix it3.你不怕她吗? 3 you are not afraid of her?她是我姐姐,她绝对不会伤害我新通外语广州学校网址:Gz.igo99.cn留学改变人生,教育改变中国!新通外语广州学校官网:gz.igo99.cnShe is my sister, she would never hurt me4.没错,我觉得她是最善良的人,不是吗? 4 yes, I think she is the most kind-hearted people, isn't it?你可真是恐怖You can be really terror5.大家好,我叫雪宝。5 Hello, my name is located.你是爱莎堆出来的吗? You are Essar out of the heap?6.我们需要爱莎把夏天带过来6 we need Essar to take over the summer7.好可爱!就像个婴儿的独角兽7 lovely! Like a baby Unicorn8.乱扔雪人可不礼貌8 litter Snowman not polite9.我们先要挺过这场暴风雪9 we'll get through this storm10.那不是暴风雪,那是我姐姐! 10 that is not a snow storm, it is my sister!11有生以来第一次,我的梦想变成现实新通外语广州学校网址:Gz.igo99.cn留学改变人生,教育改变中国!新通外语广州学校官网:gz.igo99.cnThe first 11 in all one's born days, my dream into reality12.如果我们不行动起来,我们会被冻死12 if we do not act, we will be killed13.让我们把夏天带回来13 let us bring summer back14.你在融化,宝雪14 you are melting, Bao Xue有些人值得我融化,但好像现在不是时候Some people worthy of me melt, but it seems that now is not the time15.解开冰封吧,拜托了! 15 to unlock frozen it, please!你不明白吗?我做不到Don't you understand? I can't make it16.我不会离开你的,爱莎16 I will not leave you, Essar。
1.在迷人的阿伦黛尔,诞生了一位神秘的女王,她天生拥有呼风唤雪的魔力,却被恐惧孤独地包围。魔力被一直隐藏,却终有释放的一天。
1 in the charming Allen Dale, the birth of a mysterious queen, she was born with a suction call snow magic, but fear loneliness surround. Magic is always hidden, but eventually the release day.
2.我会带姐姐回家,我会搞定的2 I will take her home, I will fix it
3.你不怕她吗? 3 you are not afraid of her?
她是我姐姐,她绝对不会伤害我She is my sister, she would never hurt me
4.没错,我觉得她是最善良的人,不是吗?
4 yes, I think she is the most kind-hearted people, isn't it?
你可真是恐怖 You can be really terror
5.大家好,我叫雪宝。 5 Hello, my name is located.
你是爱莎堆出来的吗? You are Essar out of the heap?
6.我们需要爱莎把夏天带过来 6 we need Essar to take over the summer
7.好可爱!就像个婴儿的独角兽 7 lovely! Like a baby Unicorn
8.乱扔雪人可不礼貌 8 litter Snowman not polite
9.我们先要挺过这场暴风雪 9 we'll get through this storm
10.那不是暴风雪,那是我姐姐! 10 that is not a snow storm, it is my sister!
11有生以来第一次,我的梦想变成现实
The first 11 in all one's born days, my dream into reality
12.如果我们不行动起来,我们会被冻死 12 if we do not act, we will be killed 13.让我们把夏天带回来 13 let us bring summer back
14.你在融化,宝雪 14 you are melting, Bao Xue
有些人值得我融化,但好像现在不是时候 Some people worthy of me melt, but it seems that now is not the time
15.解开冰封吧,拜托了! 15 to unlock frozen it, please!
你不明白吗?我做不到 Don't you understand? I can't make it
16.我不会离开你的,爱莎 16 I will not leave you, Essar
1.在迷人的阿伦黛尔,诞生了一位神秘的女王,她天生拥有呼风唤雪的魔力,却被恐惧孤独地包围。
魔力被一直隐藏,却终有释放的一天。 2.我会带姐姐回家,我会搞定的 3.你不怕她吗? 她是我姐姐,她绝对不会伤害我 4.没错,我觉得她是最善良的人,不是吗? 你好 你可真是恐怖 5.大家好,我叫雪宝。
你是爱莎堆出来的吗? 6.我们需要爱莎把夏天带过来 7.好可爱!就像个婴儿的独角兽 8.乱扔雪人可不礼貌 9.我们先要挺过这场暴风雪 10.那不是暴风雪,那是我姐姐! 11有生以来第一次,我的梦想变成现实 12.如果我们不行动起来,我们会被冻死 13.让我们把夏天带回来 14.你在融化,宝雪 有些人值得我融化,但好像现在不是时候 15.解开冰封吧,拜托了! 你不明白吗?我做不到 16.我不会离开你的,爱莎。
② 《冰雪奇缘》经典台词有哪些
如下:
This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart worth mining.不畏严寒的肆虐,一颗冰封的心等待着挖掘。
Split the ice apart!♪掘开寒冰勇向前
Split the ice apart.And break the frozen heart.打破寒冰。融化冰封的心。
评价:
都说一部电影最重要的就是要讲一个好故事,这点《冰雪奇缘》就做到了。这个精心打磨了数年的故事,不仅温情满载、欢乐无敌,而且情节流畅自然,还有几位性格鲜明、各有特色的主角来拉动剧情发展,带出影片的欢乐爆笑点与感动泪点,以及绝对出乎观众意料,令人惊喜的关于“真爱”的创新定义。
③ 冰雪奇缘台词中英文
冰雪奇缘台词中英文
《冰雪奇缘》迪士尼成立90周年纪念作品,改编自安徒生童话《白雪皇后》。以下是为你介绍的冰雪奇缘台词中英文,欢迎阅读以及浏览!
1.your power will only grow.你的魔力只会越来越强大
There is beauty in it...它会带来幸福
But also great danger.也会带来灾难
You must learn to control it.一定要学会掌控你的魔力
Fear will be your enemy.记住,恐惧是你的敌人
2.Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets打开大门,让我揭开你的秘密 and exploit your riches.榨干你的财富
3.But it's only for today.♪但是只有在今天
It's only for today! It's agony to wait.♪-只有在今天! -跟痛苦说再见
4.Are you okay? - I've never been better.你还好吗? -我好得很呢!
This is so nice.我今天好开心
I wish it could be like this all the time.真希望永远都能像今天一样
Me too...我也希望...
5.I've been searching my whole life to find my own place.
我也用我的一生寻找新天地
6.Why? Why do you shut me out?!不 为什么?为什么要把我拒之门外? Why do you shut the world out?!为什么要把自己和整个世界隔绝?! What are you so afraid of?!你到底在害怕什么?
7.It's time to see what I can do,♪现在开始放下一切
To test the limits and Break through.♪挑战我的突破和极限
No right, No wrong, No rules for me...♪没有规则,没有界限
I'm free!♪自由的天地!
8.Please don't shut me out again.♪请别再把我拒之门外
Please don't slam the door.♪别再关上门
You don't have to keep your distance anymore.♪你不必和我保持距离
Cause for the first time in forever,♪这是我生命里第一次
I finally understand.♪终于懂你心
For the first time in forever, We can fix this hand in hand.♪
这是我们两人第一次 姐妹同心渡难关
9.We can face this thing together...我们一起携手面对..
10.But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.但解救冰封的.心,只能靠一个发自真爱的行动
1.Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining.
她出生在寒冷和山雨交加的夜晚。
2.This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart worth mining.
不畏严寒的肆虐,一颗冰封的心等待着挖掘。
3.Cut through the heart ,cold and clear .Strike for love and strike for fear.See the beauty sharp and sheer.
寒冷剔透的心。为了爱而战,不畏恐惧。发现强烈并且纯粹的美丽。
4.Split the ice apart.And break the frozen heart.
打破寒冰。融化冰封的心。
5.Hi ,I’m Olaf . And I like warm hugs.
嗨,我是雪宝。我爱温暖的拥抱。
6.Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn’t have to be a snowman.
你想玩堆雪人吗?或者别的也行。
Go away , Anna. Okay ,bye.
走开,安娜。 好吧,再见。
父母遭遇海难身故,Anna再次到姐姐房门外,只剩姐妹两个从此相依为命了。
6.I’m right out here for you .just let me in.we only have each other .It’s just you and me ,what are we gonna do?
我在外面等你,让我进来吧。我们只有彼此了,只有你和我。我们该怎么办?
7.Because I don’t trust your judgment . Excuse me ? who marries a man she just met?
因为我不相信你的判断。 你说什么? 谁跟一个陌生人结婚了?
8.I always want a nose. So cute.It’s like a little baby unicorn.
我一直想要一个鼻子。 真可爱。像个小独角兽宝宝。
9.Oh , I don’t know why .But I’ve always loved the idea of summer , and sun ,and all hot things .
噢,我不知道为什么。但是我一直爱夏天这个主意,还有太阳,和所有热的东西。
10.Really ,I’m guessing you don’t have much experience with heat.
真的吗,我猜你大概对热没什么经验吧。
11.Winter is good time for stay in and cuddle but put me in summer and I’ll be a happy snowman.
冬天特别适合打在家里睡懒觉 ,但在夏天我就是一个快乐的雪人。
12.Yes ,I’m alone . But I’m alone and free.Just stay away and you’ll be safe from me .
是,我孤独,但我自由。离我远点这样就不会再伤害到你了。
13. Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.
只有真爱之举才能融化冰封的心。
14. Don’t be the monster they fear you are.
别变成他们害怕的怪物。
15. Some people are worth melting for.Just maybe not right this second.
有些人值得我融化。但现在还不是时候。
16. You sacrificed yourself for me ? I love you.
你为我牺牲了自己? (因为)我爱你呀。
;④ 冰雪奇缘经典台词中英文对白
1.我们需要爱莎把夏天带过来
2.好可爱!就像个婴儿的独角兽
3.乱扔雪人可不礼貌
4.我们先要挺过这场暴风雪
5.我不会离开你的,爱莎
6.好可爱!就像个婴儿的独角兽
7.乱扔雪人可不礼貌
8.我们先要挺过这场暴风雪
9.那不是暴风雪,那是我姐姐!
10有生以来第一次,我的梦想变成现实
11.如果我们不行动起来,我们会被冻死
12.让我们把夏天带回来
13.没错,我觉得她是最善良的人,不是吗?你好,你可真是恐怖
14.大家好,我叫雪宝。你是爱莎堆出来的吗?
15.那不是暴风雪,那是我姐姐!
16有生以来第一次,我的梦想变成现实
17.如果我们不行动起来,我们会被冻死
18.让我们把夏天带回来
19.你在融化,宝雪
有些人值得我融化,但好像现在不是时候
20.解开冰封吧,拜托了!
你不明白吗?我做不到
21.我不会离开你的,爱莎
冰雪奇缘经典英文台词
1、We can head down this mountain together.you dont have to live in fear.Cause for rhe first time in foreve...
2、I will be right here
3、Do you wanna build a snowman
4、It doesnt have to be a snowman
5、Olaf!Youre melting
6、Some people are worth melting for
7、Just not maybe in this second
8、Winters a good time stay in and cuddle but put me in summer and ill be a...
9、Happy snowmanl
10、Do you know where she is
11、Do you think you can shou us the way?
12、Dont know if imelated or gassy
13、but im somewhere in that zone!
14、I cant feel my legs
15、Those ate my legs
16/Dont be the monster they fear you are
[韩的葬礼上]布莱恩,你答应我,我不想再参加任何葬礼了。
Brian OConner: Only one more.
还有一场。
Brian OConner: His.
他的(戴克肖)。
2、Drag racing or death.
飙车或者死亡。
3、You are standing in the wrong on, bitch.
你站错队了,婊子!
4、Because Ill be there to kick your ass if you aint.
如果你不好好表现,我就弄死你。
5.want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想钓大鱼,得到深水去。
6.if you want to use violence, we can try.
如果你想使用暴力,咱们可以试试。
7.I with Shaw cooperation, material, weapons, money, woman What are the.
我跟肖合作,物质,武器,金钱,女人什么都有。
8.she survived. Shes in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。
9.as the amnesty and amnesty, the day we were born, these words will disappea.
就如同大赦和特赦 ,我们出生的那天,这些词就消失了。
10.something we carry together, he went to have a look two people together are better than one.
有事大家一起扛,他去也有个照应 两个人在一起总比一个人强。
11.Guys. Do something, my butt sitting below the tank!
伙计们!做点什么,我屁股下面坐的是坦克啊!
12.I couldnt believe it, they steal the tank is to grab a 85 gramchips.
我简直不敢相信,他们偷坦克只是为了抢一个85克的芯片。
13、And we got it cooking like a one-eyed stove.
我们的热火瞬间点燃黑夜。
14、Couldnt slow down so we had to crash it.
绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。
15、We the family and loyalty never change up.
我们亲如一家,彼此永远忠诚。
16、You can catch me kiss in my girl with both eye closed.
亲吻姑娘的时候,我才会闭眼。
17、I see some people ahead that we go pass.
前面的对手我们都要超越。
18、I never feared death or dying,I only fear never trying.
我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。
(19) Deckard Shaw: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
敌人的敌人,就是朋友。
(20) Dominic Toretto: I dont have friends. Ive got family.
我没有朋友,我们是家人。
21、还以为就那样了,原来还有更牛的。
22、无论你身处何方,无论是4分之1英里的赛道还是饶了大半个地球的距离,我们生命中最重要的东西就是这屋檐下的人就在此时就在此地。你永远在我身边也永远是我的兄弟。
23、多米尼克托雷多,你不认识我。不过很快会认识了。 杰森斯坦森
24、开始干活吧。
25、人生中最重要的永远是此刻此地的家人。范迪塞尔的旁白开始
26、这还有点意思。
27、你们做自己该做的,但不要放过他。
28、我们从起点走来历经漫漫长路;每一次飙车就像走过一次人生。
29、你死了,我也不会活。
30、你们的游戏规则这边不管用。
31、我这辈子最不后悔的事就是走进你家的店买下了第一块三明治。
32、在伦敦结下的梁子,人家找上门了。 范迪赛尔
33、终极一战。
34、记得欧文 肖吧?这是他的大坏蛋哥哥!
(35) Brian OConner: [Etihad towers scene] Cars cant fly, Dom, cars cant fly!
汽车不能飞,汽车不能飞。
(36) Letty: Would you believe I knocked him out with my charm?
你相不相信他是为我的魅力所倾倒?
Kara: Youre not that charming, bitch.
你才没那么有魅力,贱人。
(37) Dominic Toretto: You thought this was gonna be a street fight?
你认为这次是街头争霸么?
Dominic Toretto: Youre goddamn right it is.
你居然猜对了。
(38) No matter where you are, whether its a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. Youll always be with me. And youll always be my brother.
无论你身处何方,无论是4分之1英里的赛道,还是绕了大半个地球的距离。我们生命中最重要的东西就是这屋檐下的人,就在此时,就在此地,你永远在我身边,也永远是我的兄弟!
《行尸走肉》经典台词语录中英文赏析
1、 "If it feels easy, don't do it. Don't let the bie is not perish the human,because it can make human extinction only their oe?forth;they?that?have? done?good,unto?the?resurrection?of? life;and?they?that?have?done?evil, unto?the?resurrection?of?damnation.? 行善者复活得生,作恶者复活定罪。 《行尸走肉》
27、 我原来为生在这个世界的孩子感到悲哀,但现在我觉得我错了。成长就是为了适应这个世界。 《行尸走肉》
28、 我不会再把你当小孩,我希望你能拥有像我一样的童年,但这不可能。人都会死的,我会死,妈妈也是。你永远无法心情平静的面对死亡,我试着那样去做,但我做不到。我们现在能做的,就是尽量不去想,活在当下! 《行尸走肉》
29、 "The?good?people?,?they?alething to beanother thing ... ... 世界上总有一样东西要被另一样东西吃掉… 《行尸走肉》
31、 如果我真的把胎儿打掉,良心受谴责的就是我,而不是你。 《行尸走肉》
32、 在末世之中生存下去固然重要但如果放弃了某些东西 那即使你活着又与行尸走肉有什么区别 不管什么环境 人才是最恐怖的! 《行尸走肉》
33、 越是害怕,越是愚蠢。这是人的本性。 《行尸走肉》
34、 "All this time,running from ent. 《行尸走肉》
阿甘正传的经典台词中英文
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get、(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2、Stupid is as stupid does、(蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看他的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。
3、Miracles happen every day、(奇迹每天都在发生)美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。
4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots、(我和珍妮形影不离) 豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。
5、Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6、You just stay away from me please、(求你离开我)
7、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away、(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8、It made me look like a ck in water、(它让我如鱼得水)
9、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do、(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10、I was messed up for a long time、(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze、(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
12、His back is as crooked as a politician、
形容GUMp的后背的弯曲。(象政客的不正直,双关讽刺政客。)
13、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes、Where they're going、Where they've been、
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。(比如要去哪里或去过哪里、)
14、You are no different than anybody else is、
你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。(就象她说如果世界上每个人都一样的话那么全世界的人都是残疾人。)
15、There must be someing can be done、
不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!
16、Son-of-bitch、
狗娘养的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!(但是片中有用在教练夸GUMp。)
17、Sure as hell was、
绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。(象地狱那么真实?呵呵 WHO KNOWS!)
18、Ain't I going to be me?
我不能做我自己么?(JENY问他长大要做什么Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 他很奇怪就问了这句。GUMp真的是白痴么?他的智商太高了!)
19、Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puss ball、
没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。
20Get your maggoty ass on the bus、
滚到车上来!
21、That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard、
夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。(GUMp在军队里的确如鸭子在水里,呵呵!)
22、Just like that ,she was gone、
就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。
23、I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war、
阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。
24、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain、
牛毛细雨,和瓢泊大雨。(记得我的巨型希腊婚礼么?也是这种表达。)
25、There ain’t something you can find just around the corner、
形容很不容易找到的东西。(万能系动词否定)
26、The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball、
为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚(这是打乒乓的秘诀?呵呵!为什么GUMp总能遇到那种能让他理解并成功的表达方式)
27、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan、
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!(destiny!)
28、army’s value=loyalt,ty, respect,selfless service,honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage 、
每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIp=leadship、美国军人的七项素质。(全部做到了你就具有leadship了)
29、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind、
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。(美国登月宇航员)
30、A promise is a promise、(made a promise and keep a promise)、
信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。(It's forrest's)
31、I am a man of my word、
我是信守我承诺的人。
32、Where the hell is this God of yours? 你的上帝他妈的在哪里?
33、There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off、
一个人真正需要财富的就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。
34、You got to go when you got to go、
不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。(让我想起一首歌《whatever will be,will be、》又可以叫que sera, sera、)
35、Shit happens!
不好的事情发生了。(片中GUMp跑步时给那个保险杠商的创意)
36、You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on、
放下包袱,才能继续前进。
37、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou、There was a million sparkles on the river、、
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。(GUMp是如此浪漫、唯美,他的心底是怎样的完美,因为他眼睛里看到的是如此完美)
38、If there is anything you need I will not be far away、
用情至专!(是他在JENY坟前说的)
39、It's my time、It's just my time、Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do、I didn't know it、But I was destined to be your momma、I did the best I could、
母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好了。
40、Sometimes we all do things that, just don’t make no sense、是啊!
⑤ 我要冰雪奇缘里安娜、艾尔莎的所有台词(英文的)
安娜和艾尔莎的台词如下:
1、Cut through the heart, Cold and Clear.
劈开冰块冷又坚。
2、Strike for loveandstrike for fear.
战胜恐惧求真爱。
3、See the beautysharp andsheer.
冰雪美人冷艳又危险。
4、Split the ice apart.
掘开寒冰勇向前。
5、And break the frozen heart.
用爱融化冰封的心!
6、Ice has a magiccan't be controlled.
冰雪的魔力难驾驭。