A. 求迪士尼动画片《白雪公主和七个小矮人》的英文版台词
W-白雪公主 Q-皇后 M-魔镜 H-猎人P-白马王子 D-小矮人 音乐起,旁白
A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel. One day, In the king’s palace: ----白雪出场
S.w: My name is Snow white , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother ? Where is my mother ?
音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场
Q: I am a queen , I’m very beautiful , Where is Mirror ? Mirror , Mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful ?
M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you !
Q: Hunter, go kill Snow white .
猎 人 出 场
H: Yes, my queen
音乐起,猎人追赶白雪,公主惊慌出逃
S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please !
白雪顺利脱逃后
S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house , I will eat a little and lie down.
音乐起,7个小矮人出场,
D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----
2\Somebody drank my water----
3\Someone is sleeping now----
4\What a beautiful girl!----
小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话
5\How do you do?
S.w: How do you do? My name is Snow white … Nice to meet you!
D:(齐说)Nice to meet you ,too----
6\ welcome to our house!----
7\Would you like to live here?
S.W: My pleasure, thank you very much!
D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, Snow white.
皇后、魔镜出场
Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful?
M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you!
Q: What ? Snow white is not dead ? Hahaha, I got a good idea!
音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话
Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,
S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!
Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?
S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!
白雪公主咬一口后倒地
Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…
小矮人出场、围着公主哭
Snow white wake up, wake up…
音乐起,小矮人引着王子出场
P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!
王子唤醒公主,公主醒了
P:Wake up ! Wake up , my queen !
S.w: Thank you for your help !
P: My pleasure !
音乐起,小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞
B. 求迪士尼电影狮子王1里面20句经典台词
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证
11.I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu) 我来通知木法沙国王即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。
12.A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 国王作为统治者终是像太阳一样生起落下。
13.
C. 跪求迪士尼电影<花木兰>的剧本台词
1. A single grain of rice can tip the scale. One man may the difference between victory and defeat.
2. Silence. You would do well to teach your daughter to hold her tongue in a man’s presence.
3. So you will die for honor. I will die doing what’s right.
4. I know my place. It’s time you learned yours.
5. Dishonor will come to the family. Traditional values will disintegrate.
6. The fate of the Fa family rests in your claws.
7. I didn’t mean for it to go this far. But it was the only way. Please believe me.
8. You risked your life to help people you love. At least you have good intentions.
9. My children, heaven smiles down upon the Middle Kingdom .China will sleep safely tonight thanks to our brave warriors.
10. Now matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it
D. 疯狂动物城英文原版台词
A modern urban animals, each animal in here have their own homes, Plaza Sahara desert climate, year-round cold glacier town and so on, it is like a big melting pot, the animals here Peaceful Coexistence -- whether it was an elephant or a little mouse, as long as you work hard can break some tricks.
Rabbit Judy grew up on the dream can become animal city police, despite all the people around feel rabbit impossible when the police, but she still through their own efforts, among the to the whole is bigger animal town police station, became the first officer for rabbits.
In order to prove himself, she decided to solve a mystery case. Follow the truth on the road, Judy forced in animal town to swindling fox Nick to help himself, but found behind the pile cases hidden an intended to subvert the huge conspiracy Town animal, and Judy and Nick is in jeopardy of investigative process become a good partner.
翻译:一个现代化的动物都市,每种动物在这里都有自己的居所,有沙漠气候的撒哈拉广场、常年严寒的冰川镇等等,它就像一座大熔炉,动物们在这里和平共处——无论是大象还是小老鼠,只要努力,都能闯出一番名堂。
兔子朱迪从小就梦想能成为动物城市的警察,尽管身边的所有人都觉得兔子不可能当上警察,但她还是通过自己的努力,跻身到了全是大块头动物城警察局,成为了第一个兔子警官。为了证明自己,她决心侦破一桩神秘案件。
追寻真相的路上,朱迪迫使在动物城里以坑蒙拐骗为生的狐狸尼克帮助自己,却发现这桩案件背后隐藏着一个意欲颠覆动物城的巨大阴谋,而朱迪和尼克也在历尽艰险的查案过程中成为了好搭档。
疯狂动物城》由迪士尼影业出品的3D动画片,由里奇·摩尔、拜恩·霍华德及杰拉德·布什联合执导,金妮弗·古德温、杰森·贝特曼、夏奇拉、艾伦·图代克、伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴、J·K·西蒙斯等加盟配音。
该片讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力奋斗完成自己儿时的梦想,成为动物警察的故事。该片于2016年3月4日中国大陆同步北美上映。2016年12月,《疯狂动物城》被选为2016美国电影学会十佳电影。
《疯狂动物城》是迪士尼动画工作室第55部动画长片,该片的灵感来自童话《柳林风声》(The Wind in the Willows)中像人类一样行事的会说话动物 。
该片的执行制片人约翰·拉赛特从小是看《柳林风声》长大的,他非常想拍一部会说话的动物电影,而导演拜恩·霍华德发现迪士尼任何一部动画都能运用于现代社会,都能折射这个社会的种种 。
在早期创作版本中狐尼克是主角,观众是跟随尼克的视角了解动物城的,但尼克对动物城早已提不起任何关注与兴趣,如果观众通过他的悲观视角了解动物城,那观众也不会喜欢动物城。创作方希望观众会在乎动物城,关心它的存亡与否,所以改动成兔朱迪为主角,因为朱迪更加积极乐观,让尼克的负面论调和朱迪形成对比 。
E. 求任意十句经典迪士尼电影台词
精彩对白编辑
Woody: Buzz! You're flying!
胡迪:巴斯!你在飞!
Buzz: This isn't flying. This is falling with style!
巴斯:这不是飞,这是有型有款地下坠!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buzz: Years of Academy training wasted.
巴斯:多年的专业训练都被浪费了。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buzz: This is no time to panic.
巴斯:已经没有时间来恐慌了。
火腿: This is a perfect time to panic!
火腿:这正是恐慌的最佳时间!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woody: Hey, look, everybody! It's the *real* Buzz Lightyear!
胡迪:嗨,大家看,这就是真正的巴斯光年!
Buzz: You're mocking me, aren't you?
巴斯:你在取笑我,是么?
Woody: Oh no, no no no, no. - Buzz look, an alien!
胡迪:哦不,我没有,没没。巴斯,看,一个外星人!
Buzz: Where?
巴斯:在哪?
Woody: (slaps knee and laughs hoarsely)
胡迪:(拍腿大笑)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alien: I have been chosen. Farewell, my friends. I go to a better place.
外星人:我被选中了。再见了我的朋友们,我要去一个更好的地方了。
F. 急求迪斯尼动画片经典对白
Queen:Takeher far into the forest. Find a secluded glade, where she canpickwild flowers.Huntsman: Yes, your Majesty.Queen: And there,myfaithful huntsman, you will kill her.Huntsman: But, yourMajesty,the little princess…Queen: Silence! You know the penalty ifyoufail?Huntsman: Yes, your Majesty.Queen: But to make doubly sureyoudo not fail, bring back her heart in this box.(Returning fromtheUnderworld, Snow White is befriended by woodland animals andcutecreatures of the forest.)Snow White: Please don’t run away. Iwon’thurt you. I’m awfully sorry. I didn’t mean to fcenteren you.But youdon’t know what I’ve been through. And all because I wasafraid.I’m so ashamed. What do you do when things go wrong…Oh, yousing asong!With a smile and a song,Life is just like a bcentersunnyday.Your cares fade away, and your heart is young.
王后
:把她带到偏远的森林里去,找一个隐蔽的地方,让她去采采野花。
猎人
:是,陛下。
王后
:然后我要你就在那个地方把她给杀了。
猎人
:但是,陛下,那位小公主她……
王后
:彼罪!如果违抗的话,你知道会受到什么惩罚吗?
猎人
:是,陛下。
王后
:为了保证你能够对我绝对忠心,你要把她的心装在这个盒子里,带回来给我。(刚刚逃离地狱之门的白雪公主与草地上的动物们还有可爱的森林生物交起了朋友。)
白雪公主
:请不要走开。我不会伤害你们的。对不起,我不是有意要吓你们的。但是你们不知道我的经历,都是因为我自己害怕。我有这么多的抱怨,我真惭愧。当你们遇到困难的时候,会怎么做呢……啊,你们唱歌。放开心,唱首歌。只要你放松,世界上一切是多么美好,也没有烦恼。(编辑:赵露)
G. 急需迪士尼动画片5分钟英文经典对白片段!!!好的加奖
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Simba: Wow!
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my
time here and rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this all be mine?
Mufasa: Everything!
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
Mufase: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
Simba: There's more?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufase: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
Simba: Really?
Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国土。
辛巴:哇!
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
辛巴:这一切都是我的吗?
木法沙:所有的一切。
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西……那有阴影的地方呢?
木法沙:那在我们的国土之外,你绝对不可以去那个地方,辛巴。
辛巴:但是我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
木法沙:不,你错了,国王也不能凡事随心所欲。
辛巴:不能吗?
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重 所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下:我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。
木法沙:辛巴,我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王从那些星星上看着我们。
辛巴:真的?
木法沙:是啊。所以每当你寂寞的时候,要记得那些君王永远在那里指引着你,还有我
H. 迪士尼英文电影 经典台词20句 要加中文的翻译 ! 谢谢!
狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:还有别的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的
主要内容: 辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。 要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子。于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我为什么那么与 从不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因为你浑身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查说我不 属于... 卡拉: 别说了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查说我不属于 这个家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 别管哥查说了什 么.别动. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什么吗?我看见你像我 一样的两只眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有个鼻子在...?啊, 这儿.两只耳朵,让我 看看还有什么.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 两只手? 卡拉: 对了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 闭上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感觉到什 么吗?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到这儿来. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我们 是一模一样的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我会让他看见的 我会成为最优秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 这就对了,你一 定会的.
主要内容:在非洲原始森林成了孤儿的婴孩在猿猴家族的照料下长大成人,人类探险和出现打破了他宁静和平和世界,也使他认识到他是人类的一员,他在决定归属哪一类家族问题上的思考因为他对美丽的珍妮姑娘的感情进而变得更加复杂,而人类将对猿猴家族的伤害更使他进入了进退两难的境地。
I. 经典动画英语电影对话
1.动画《霍顿与无名氏》经典台词
Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's faithful one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.
大象霍顿:我总是言必行,行必果。
老鼠莫顿:大象都是百分百说话算话的。
大象霍顿:这是我的原则,我的座右铭。
Katie: In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.
刺猬(?)凯蒂:在我的世界上,人人都是小马驹,他们吃了彩虹之后就会啪地一下变成蝴蝶。
2.迪斯尼动画经典台词
1. Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
跟随你心的指引吧。它总是低诉着前进的方向,所以请仔细聆听。《大脚板走天涯》
2. "HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries - The Lion King
“哈库那马塔塔”……就是没有烦恼的意思。《狮子王》
3. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it. - The Lion King
陈年往事固然伤人,但你可以选择从中吸取教训,或者远远地逃离。《狮子王》
4. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh
如果你要活到一百岁,那么我只要活到一百岁差一天,这样我就不用度过没有你陪伴的分分秒秒。《小熊维尼》
5. Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide. - Pinocchio
记住:要凭着你的良心做事。《木偶奇遇记》
6. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas
你自以为只有你那样的才算是人类,必须长得像你同你一样思维。但倘若你愿跟随用陌生人的脚步,你就会学到你从不明白的事情。《风中奇缘》
7. Nothing's impossible. - Alice In Wonderland
没有什么是不可能的。《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
8. Hmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over you! - Little Mermaid
哼嗯!小屁孩。总是自以为是。得寸进尺,赶明儿就游你头上去了。《小美人鱼》
9. I'm not worthless -- and I don't have fleas. - Aladdin
我可不是一无是处——我身上也不带跳蚤。《阿拉丁》
10. All it takes is Faith and Trust - Peter Pan
只需要一些信仰和信念。《彼得·潘》
11. It's kinda fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney
做一些不可能的事情,其实挺好玩的。华特·迪斯尼
12.To die would be an awefully big adventure - Peter Pan
死亡是一场华丽异常的冒险。《彼得·潘》
13.Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again. - Robin Hood
抬起头来吧,幸福快乐终有一天会重临。《罗宾汉》
14. What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song! - Snow White
事情不顺利的时候要怎么办呢?哦,就唱歌吧!《白雪公主与七个小矮人》
J. 《冰雪女王》10句经典中英文台词
1.在迷人的阿伦黛尔,诞生了一位神秘的女王,她天生拥有呼风唤雪的魔力,却被恐惧孤独地包围。魔力被一直隐藏,却终有释放的一天。
1 in the charming Allen Dale, the birth of a mysterious queen, she was born with a suction call snow magic, but fear loneliness surround. Magic is always hidden, but eventually the release day.
2.我会带姐姐回家,我会搞定的2 I will take her home, I will fix it
3.你不怕她吗? 3 you are not afraid of her?
她是我姐姐,她绝对不会伤害我She is my sister, she would never hurt me
4.没错,我觉得她是最善良的人,不是吗?
4 yes, I think she is the most kind-hearted people, isn't it?
你可真是恐怖 You can be really terror
5.大家好,我叫雪宝。 5 Hello, my name is located.
你是爱莎堆出来的吗? You are Essar out of the heap?
6.我们需要爱莎把夏天带过来 6 we need Essar to take over the summer
7.好可爱!就像个婴儿的独角兽 7 lovely! Like a baby Unicorn
8.乱扔雪人可不礼貌 8 litter Snowman not polite
9.我们先要挺过这场暴风雪 9 we'll get through this storm
10.那不是暴风雪,那是我姐姐! 10 that is not a snow storm, it is my sister