1. 经典英语电影两人对白
棋逢敌手
微电影
也可以一人分饰两角
但是比较单一
新郎不是我
去买婚礼用的盘子那段
一天
两人对白很多啦
你随意选
我觉得
开头
和
最后两人在山坡上那段都很好
2. 有什么经典的电影里的英语对话台词。2人的。少一点的。
Hannibal Lecter: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
汉尼拔:曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。
Hannibal Lecter: You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamb? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.
汉尼拔:你知道我是怎么看你的?你拿着不错的包却穿着廉价的鞋,看上去像个乡巴佬。一个整洁干净而强加进一点品味的乡巴佬。良好的营养让你的骨骼生长,可你还是贫穷白人的后代,是吧,斯塔琳特工?你拼命想摆脱你的口音,纯正的西弗吉尼亚口音。亲爱的,你的父亲是做什么的?他是矿工?他带着羔羊的臭味?你知道男孩们多快就找到了你……所有那些在汽车后座上令人乏味的笨手笨脚……你梦想逃离,去投奔联邦调查局。
Clarice Starling: You see a lot don't you doctor. Why don't you turn that high-powered perception at yourself and tell us what you see, or, maybe you're afraid to.
克拉丽斯:你看见很多,难道不是吗,博士?为什么不把你深邃的洞察力用在你自己身上,告诉我们你看到了什么,或许你害怕。
Hannibal Lecter: Jack Crawford is helping your career isn't he? Apparently he likes you and you like him too.
汉尼拔:杰克·克劳福德正在工作上帮助你,不是吗?很明显你们彼此都有好感。
Clarice Starling: I never thought about it.
克拉丽斯:我从没想过。
Hannibal Lecter: Do you think that Jack Crawford wants you sexually? True, he is much older but do you think he visualizes scenarios, exchanges, fucking you?
汉尼拔:你认为杰克·克劳福德想和你上床吗?真的,他有点老,不过你想象过他和你做爱的情景吗?
Clarice Starling: That doesn't interest me Doctor and frankly, it's, it's the sort of thing that Miggs would say.
克拉丽斯:坦白的说博士,我对那没兴趣,那是麦格斯才能说出的话。
Hannibal Lecter: I will listen now. After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And...?
汉尼拔:现在我会聆听。在你父亲被害之后,你成了孤儿,你只有10岁。你去住在表亲的蒙大拿农场里,接着呢?
Clarice Starling: And one morning, I just ran away.
克拉丽斯:一天早晨,我只是出走了。
Hannibal Lecter: No "just", Clarice. What set you off? You started at what time?
汉尼拔:没那么简单,克拉丽斯。是什么让你出走,什么时候发生的?
Clarice Starling: Early, still dark.
克拉丽斯:很早,天还没亮。
Hannibal Lecter: Then something woke you, didn't it? Was it a dream? What was it?
汉尼拔:于是有事发生让你醒来,不是吗?是梦还是别的?
Clarice Starling: I heard a strange noise.
克拉丽斯:我听到奇特的声音。
Hannibal Lecter: What was it?
汉尼拔:是什么?
Clarice Starling: It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.
克拉丽斯:是尖叫,一种尖叫,像孩子般的声音。
Hannibal Lecter: What did you do?
汉尼拔:你做什么了?
Clarice Starling: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
克拉丽斯:我下了楼梯走到外面,蹑手蹑脚的来到牲口棚。里面的场景太吓人了。
Hannibal Lecter: And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?
汉尼拔:你看到了什么?
Clarice Starling: Lambs. The lambs were screaming.
克拉丽斯:羔羊们在号叫。
Hannibal Lecter: They were slaughtering the spring lambs?
汉尼拔:他们在屠宰春羔?
Clarice Starling: And they were screaming.
克拉丽斯:还有它们在号叫。
Hannibal Lecter: And you ran away?
汉尼拔:你逃跑了?
Clarice Starling: No. First I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run.
克拉丽斯:不。起初我想放掉它们。我打开了门,可它们却不动,只是困惑的站在那,它们不想跑。
Hannibal Lecter: But you could and you did, didn't you?
汉尼拔:但是你可以,不是吗?
Clarice Starling: Yes. I took one lamb, and I ran away as fast as I could.
克拉丽斯:是的,我带走了一只羔羊,拼尽全力的逃跑。
Hannibal Lecter: Where were you going, Clarice?
汉尼拔:克拉丽斯,你要去哪?
Clarice Starling: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.
克拉丽斯:我不知道,我没有食物和水,天气很冷,我想如果我可以哪怕只救出来一只,可是……他太重了。当我搭上治安官的车,我还没跑出几英里。农场主很生气,他把我送进波兹曼的路德教会孤儿院,我再没看到过那家农场。
Hannibal Lecter: What became of your lamb, Clarice?
汉尼拔:那你的羊羔呢,克拉丽斯?
Clarice Starling: They killed him.
克拉丽斯:他们杀了他。
Hannibal Lecter: Why do you think he removes their skins, Agent Starling?
汉尼拔:你为什么认为他给他们剥了皮,斯塔琳特工?
Hannibal Lecter: Enthrall me with your acumen.
汉尼拔:施展一下你聪慧的魅力。
Clarice Starling: It excites him. Most serial killers keep some sort of trophies from their victims.
克拉丽斯:这让他兴奋。大多连环杀手都会保留一些来自于受害者的纪念品。
Hannibal Lecter: I didn't.
汉尼拔:我就没有。
Clarice Starling: No. No, you ate yours.
克拉丽斯:不对,你把那些都吃了。
3. 急求英语经典电影中两人的对白 三分钟左右的长度就可以了 英语听说老师让自己选电影配音呢
《泰坦尼克号》中,ROSE和JACK分别之前的对话,跟一楼的一样,稍微详细一点
ROSE:I love you Jack.
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
ROSE:I'm so cold.
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise
ROSE:I promise.
JACK:Never let go.
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
4. 关于电影中二人对话的台词
乱世佳人 斯嘉俐和白瑞德
这个杀手不太冷 (那个小女孩表白的一段)
5. 急需英文电影中的二人经典对白!
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not towatch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
6. 求电影经典对白,两个人说的那种,急需!
1、《唐人街探案3》
湫:有些事情我想忘,但是忘不掉。
鹿神:那就别忘了,真正的忘记是不需要努力的。
7. 求英语电影经典的两人对白,简短些,几句话就行。一定要两人的。
ROSE:I love you Jack.
“我爱你。杰克。”(露丝当然明白杰克的心意,她用力握着他那双手,两个人的手都已经感觉不出温度了,但是他们知道,手是握在一起的。)
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……别这样……没到告别的时候,……没到,……你明白吗?”(杰克的牙颤抖得厉害,他感觉自己最后一点体温正在消失,生命正悄悄地离开他的躯体。死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的责任。)
ROSE:I'm so cold.
“我很冷……”
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)“……你会得救……会活下去……”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是……这么死,你懂吗?”
(他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下。)
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身体麻木了……”
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去。)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……”
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了。
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……”
ROSE:I promise.
“……我答应……”露丝失声痛哭起来。
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……”杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去。
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”
8. 求两人经典英文电影的对白!
1.《乱世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise. 3.《007 系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4. 《阿 甘正传》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《终结者 》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英国病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men . I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空军一号》 “ My family first” 8.《罗马假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《绿野仙踪》 " There's no place like home." 10.《卡 萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 11.《我不是天使 》 It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men. 12 .《地狱的天使》 Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 1 13.《鸭子汤》 I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home. 14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》 Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby. 15.《美梦 成真》 The end ,is only the beginning. 16.《 Phenomenon》 “ Will you love me for the rest of my life ?” “ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.” 17.《日出之前》 If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。 18.《四个婚礼一个葬 礼》 --I thought you were gone. -- Without you,never 19.《教父》 Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 20.《美国派 3》 Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! Michelle : Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get. 《阿甘正传》 if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal — as we are! ’ - ------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌 ,我会使你难于离开我,就像现 2 在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么 做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就 仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站 在上 帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如 此!” 《简爱》 it’s a good day to die!《星际争霸 》 hey ,are you all right? Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。 Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《乱世佳人》 I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 《The Shawshank Redemption 》 love means you never have to say you\'re sorry.《love story》 I\'m a prisoner in the block untill the gunshot sets me free.《Man of Fire》 Listen, Rose. You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on. You’re going to make lots of babies, and you ’re going to watch them grow. You ’re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?《泰坦尼克号》 《 肖申克的救赎》 It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救 赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 。 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 记着,希望是 件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东 西,而且从没有一样好东西会消 逝! Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死 《乱世佳 人》:After all,tomorrow is another day! 不管怎样,明天是新的一天! We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉 的陌生人。 Later,respectively, wander and suffer sorrow. 今后各自 曲折,各自悲哀 1.《阿甘正传 》: 3 Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿 甘母亲