㈠ 经典英文爱情台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典英文台词欣赏:
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
《爱情故事》Love Story:
1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.当生命中美好的东西到来时,我却觉得会失去它
2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.人们总把“我爱你”挂在嘴边,可那往往言不由衷
3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.他进退不能,夹在阴阳之间
4.You want to move something, you’ve got to move it with your mind, you’ve got to focus.你想要推动物体,就得靠意志,要集中意志
5.Never say love if you don’t really mean it.如果不当真的话你就决不要说“爱”
6.We’re going to graate and then go our separate ways.我们即将毕业,然后各奔东西
7.I give you my hand. 我给你我的手
I give you my love, more Pcious than money.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情
I give you myself before Pacher or law. 在牧师和法律面前
Will you give me yourself? 你愿意把自己托付给我吗?
Will you come travel with me? 你愿意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起厮守终生吗?
8.In my whole life, I’ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don’t think I could.我一辈子从未有意伤害过谁,我想我也不会
9.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.爱意味着永远用不着说对不起
㈡ 风雨哈佛路经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白(双语)
1、世界在转动,你只是一粒尘埃,没有你地球照样在转。现实是不会按照你的意志去改变的,因为别人的意志会比你的更强。
The world is changing while you're just a starst. The earth turns around with or without you. Reality doesn't change according to your will.
2、我为什么要觉得可怜,这就是我的生活。我甚至要感谢它,它让我在任何情况下都必须往前走。我没有退路,我只能不停地努力向前走。
Did you ever feel sorry for yourself?--That had always been my life and I really——I feel that I got lucky, because any senses of security was pulled out so I was forced to look forward. I had to… there was no going back and I reached a point where I just thought, “oh I'm gonna work as hard as I possibly can and see what happens” and now I'm going to college. and the NYT is going to pay.
3、我觉得有些人只对生活的艰苦灰心丧气,因此把时间都浪费在灰心丧气里,我们称之为愤怒,对事物的整体视而不见,对于所有能够成功的微小元素视而不见。
I think people just get frustrated without harsh, life can be. So they're spending their time dwelling on that frustration we calling it anger. keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation.
4、如果可能,我愿意放弃我所有的一切,来换取我家庭的完整。
I'd give it back, all of it, if I could have my family back.
5、你会怀疑地球是否在转动,即使你不在也照样如此,情况不能像你希望的一样,有些人的需求,有些人的信念会比你的更强烈。
The world moves,and you just suspect. it could happen without you. Situations are not conced to what you want for yourself. Someone else's needs, someone else's fate is going to be stronger than yours is
6、生活的残酷会让人不知所措,于是有人终日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不愿睁大双眼去看清形势,不愿去想是哪些细小的因素累积在一起造成了这种局面。
Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.
7、请不要闭眼,机会就在下一秒出现。残酷的现实面前你应勇往直前。
Don't close your eyes, rise again after you fall, you need to get out.
8、因为我的父母迫使我向深处里观察,我有幸看到所有的微小事务是如何最终聚集在一起最终形成产物的,所以我从来不问为什么这样,为什么那样,我知道为什么,这样并不能让我高兴,很多时候倒让我觉得很难过,但是我总是勇于接受,我总是勇于接受事实,我知道我总想离开我的环境。
Because I was turned so inward by mom and dad, I got chance to see how all the little tiny things come together to make the final proct .So I was never inclined to wonder why this or why that. I knew why. not that I was happy about it, in fact I was really sad about it, some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.
9、如果我不顾一切发挥每一点潜能去做会怎样? 我必须做到,我别无选择。
I will use my every potential to do that. I just always knew that I need to get out. I have to do it. I have no choice.
10、有时候我觉得世界外有一层外壳,我们所有人都生在这层外壳之下,你能从外壳里看到外面,但是你却出不去。
Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can't get through it
6、生活的残酷会让人不知所措,于是有人终日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不愿睁大双眼去看清形势,不愿去想是哪些细小的因素累积在一起造成了这种局面。
Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.
7、请不要闭眼,机会就在下一秒出现。残酷的现实面前你应勇往直前。
Don't close your eyes, rise again after you fall, you need to get out.
8、因为我的父母迫使我向深处里观察,我有幸看到所有的微小事务是如何最终聚集在一起最终形成产物的,所以我从来不问为什么这样,为什么那样,我知道为什么,这样并不能让我高兴,很多时候倒让我觉得很难过,但是我总是勇于接受,我总是勇于接受事实,我知道我总想离开我的环境。
Because I was turned so inward by mom and dad, I got chance to see how all the little tiny things come together to make the final proct .So I was never inclined to wonder why this or why that. I knew why. not that I was happy about it, in fact I was really sad about it, some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.
9、我为什么要觉得可怜,这就是我的生活。我甚至要感谢它,它让我在任何情况下都必须往前走。我没有退路,我只能不停地努力向前走。
Did you ever feel sorry for yourself?--That had always been my life and I really——I feel that I got lucky, because any senses of security was pulled out so I was forced to look forward. I had to… there was no going back and I reached a point where I just thought, “oh I'm gonna work as hard as I possibly can and see what happens” and now I'm going to college. and the NYT is going to pay.
10、有时候我觉得世界外有一层外壳,我们所有人都生在这层外壳之下,你能从外壳里看到外面,但是你却出不去。
Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can't get through it.
㈢ 经典英文爱情电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典英文爱情电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典爱情台词(上)
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《乱世佳人》
3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的.自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
㈣ 英语电影经典独白
疯狂主妇
mary alice 的经典独白。
第三季第一集
Every storm brings with it hope.
每声风暴随之而来的是希望。
That’s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不论如何,到了早晨,一切都会变干净。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最顽固的污点也会消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像对清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
错误的结果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的创伤
Oh the memory of his kiss.
亲吻的记忆
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我们等待着风暴退却,期待着雨过天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我们清楚在心中, 有些污点是如此顽固。
Nothing can wash them away.
没有什么能将它们清除。
第三季第二季
Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有没有遇到过完美的一对,两个精神伴侣, 他们的爱永恒依旧?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
两个相爱的人,关系从没有遭到过威胁?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任对方?
If you haven’t met the perfect couple
如果你没有遇到过完美的一对
Let me introce you
让我来为你介绍。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他们站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他们的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don’t have to look at each other.
对于新婚伴侣,那就是他们不需要正眼看对方。
第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我们都在负重前行。
Of course, it’s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
当然,能结伴而行会很幸福。有人帮助分担重负。
But usually it’s easier to just drop we’ve been carrying.
但通常抛掉负担会更简单。
So we can get home that much sooner.
这样我们就能早日归家。
assuming, of course,
设想着,当然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人会在家迎接我们归来。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
为什么有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我们不顾一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因为我们都知道,有的机会也许我们放弃的太快。
第三季第四集
We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我们都有要改写历史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有时候我们需要给自己找一些托辞。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有时我们想要伤害那些曾经伤害过我们的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有时我们只是不想自己困窘难堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
当然,有时改写历史只是另一种方式去说谎。
But what is history anyway?
但是,历史究竟是什么呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
难道只是一系列的谎言吗?
第三季第五集
Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
阴谋破坏,每个人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望复仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些寻觅爱情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些决定一刀两断的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的愿望简单而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有时候 那属于其他人。
第三季第六集
There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有处罪人忏悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
当他们忏悔完,都期待能得到宽恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事实上,不是所有忏悔都值得被原谅。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多数人,秘密计划败露了得到应有的谴责。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多数人 报复动机暴露了得到随之而来的惩罚
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔过,才有权利获得第二次机会。
Were just why it’s best to think twice before you confess.
这就是为什么最好在你忏悔前先三思而后行…
Especially if you don’t know what it is you’re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在忏悔什么
第三季第七集
Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了个梦
It was one she had many times before.
一个她曾经做过多次的梦。
“hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I’m fine
Ok, I’ll see you later”
But this night, something changed
但是这个夜里,有一些变化
“no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出来。
Please…tell me what’s wrong
求你了, 告诉我哪里出问题了。
Let me save you.
You can’t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can’t prevent what can’t predict.
亲爱的,我们不能预防我们所不能预知的
Isn’t there anything I could do?
有什么是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受这美丽的一天。
We get so few of them.
我们很少有这样的一天
This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
这是最后一次Lynette梦见我
And for her sake, I’m grateful.
对于她的悲伤,我很感激。
第三季第八集
There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我们想要告诉孩子们
We’d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我们想说服他们,不要这么快就长大。
But they won’t listen.
但他们听不进去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我们想告诉他们,花容总有凋谢的一天,但他们拒绝相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我们警告他们,他们的所作所为会有后果,但他们仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
终有一天,孩子们会意识到这个世界是危险的
So it’s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我们要做的就是,尽一切可能来保护他们
Absolutely anything
当然,不惜一切代价。
第三季第九集
Dangerous men walk among us.
危险的人在我们之中潜伏。
And we can’t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我们不是总能肯定他们是谁,或者他们隐藏着怎样的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑虑得到证实。
We can take action.
我们就可以采取行动。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他们的行事议程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我们就能采取措施保护自己和我们爱的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危险的人会造成巨大的伤害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有时候他们所做有最危险的事, 是对他们自己做的。
㈤ 求 有大段女生独白的英文电影
“大段女生独白”的电影是《简爱》,部分独白:
1、If God gave me wealth and beauty,I would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now。
如果上帝赋予我财富和美貌,我会让你难于离开我,就像我现在难于离开你一样。
2、But God didn't do it。But our spirit is equal。As you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally
可上帝没有这样安排。但我们的精神是平等的。就如你我走过坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前
3、Life is too short to remember。In this life,everyone will make mistakes,but we will die soon。Our sins will disappear with our bodies,leaving only the spark of spirit。
生命太短暂了,不应该用来记恨。人生在世,谁都会有错误,但我们很快会死去。我们的罪过将会随我们的身体一起消失,只留下精神的火花。
4、That's why I never want to get even,never think life is unfair。I live in peace,waiting for the end。
这就是我从来不想报复,从来不认为生活不公平的原因。我平静的生活,等待末日的降临。
5、I was angry and envious。But when I saw the elegant villain and heard their cold,unfeeling and superficial conversation,my anger was extinguished。
我本来怒火中烧,嫉妒的难以忍受。但当我看到那个优雅的恶少,听到他们冷酷无情,轻浮浅薄的对话后,我的怒火被熄灭了。
6、The jealousy also dissipated。Because such a woman is not worth my love and such a rival is not worth my hate。
嫉妒的情绪也烟消云散了。因为这样的女人不值得我爱,这样的情敌也不值得我憎恨。
㈥ 末代皇帝经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
末代皇帝经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
电影版《末代皇帝》经典台词
How small you are.Are you afraid of me?Everyone is.I am the Grand Empress Dowager.
慈禧太后:你这么小,你怕我吗?每个人都怕,我是至高无上的皇太后。
Men,you know are not allowed in the Forbidden City after dark.Even little men like you.The only man who can live here is the emperor.But the emperor is on high riding the dragon now.He died today.Those other men...They are not real men.They are all eunuchs.And now they are waiting for me to die.
慈禧太后:你知道吗,天黑后男人就不允许留在紫禁城了,甚至像你这样的小男孩,唯一能住在这里的男人是皇上,但是皇帝现在在天堂,乘龙而去,他今天驾崩了。这些其他的男人,并不是真正的男人,他们都是太监。这会,他们都在等着我死。
You're not the emperor anymore.There is a new emperor now!He has cut off his queue.And instead of a camel,he has got a car.
溥杰:你不再是皇帝了!现在有了一个新皇帝,他剪了辫子,他还用汽车代替了骆驼。
She is not my wet nurse.She is my butterfly.
溥仪:她不是我的奶妈,她是我的蝴蝶。
Johnston:Your Majesty, in our country, the general examination to first.
庄士敦:皇上,在我们国家,一般先进行 考试 一下。
Pu Yi:Emperor can not be test.
溥仪:皇上是不能被考的。
Johnston:Well that may have to change.But first Your Majesty might like to ask me some questions.
庄士敦:好吧,我们不得不改变一下,这样吧,皇上或许可以向我提问问题。
Pu Yi:Where are your ancestors buried?
溥仪:你家的祖坟在哪里?
Johnston:In Scotland,Your Majesty.
庄士敦:在苏格兰,皇上。
Pu Yi:But then,where's your skirt?In your country men wear short skirts,do they not?
溥仪:那你的裙子去哪了,你们苏格兰男人不都穿裙子吗?
Johnston:No,Your Majesty.Scotsmen do not wear skirts they wear kilts.
庄士敦:不,皇上,苏格兰男人不穿短裙,他们穿方格呢短裙。
Pu Yi:Kilts?
溥仪:方格呢短裙?
Johnston:Kilts.A matter of words,perhaps,but words are important.
庄士敦:方格呢短裙。也许只是措词的问题,但是措词非常重要的。
Pu Yi:Why are words important?
溥仪:为什么措词非常重要?
Johnston:If you cant say what you mean,Your majesty,you will never mean what you say.And a gentleman should always means what he says.
庄士敦:皇上,如果你不能清楚的表达你的意思,皇上你就不会说话算数了,一个绅士应该永远说话算数。
Pu Yi:Ah,yes,a gentleman. Are you a gentleman.
溥仪:对,一个绅士,你是一个绅士吗?
Johnston:I would like to be a gentleman,You Majesty.I try to be.
庄士敦:我非常想做一个君子,皇上,我尽力去做。
Pu Yi:Im not a gentleman.Im not allowed to say what I mean.They are always telling me what to say.
溥仪:朕不是个绅士,朕不被允许说心里话,他们总是告诉我说什么话。
Johnston:Your Majesty is still very young.I thought he might like to see some English and American magazines.I have just received them.
庄士敦:因为皇上太年轻了,我想皇上想看看英美杂志,这是我刚刚收到的'。
Pu Yi:I know that you know that l know that you know that that is a dialog between Confucius and Chuang Tzu.
溥仪:子非鱼安知鱼之乐? 子非我安知我不知鱼之乐?这是孔子与庄子之间的对话。
Johnston:Concerning respect,Your Majesty.
庄士敦:这句话是讲的互相理解,对吗皇上?
Pu Yi:Yeah.Who is this George Washington?
溥仪:嗯。华盛顿是什么人?
Johnston:A famous American,Your majesty.A revolutionary General.The first American President.
庄士敦:一个有名的美国人,皇上,他是一个革命将军,美国第一任总统。
Pu Yi:Ah.Like Mr Lenin in Russia.
溥仪:就像俄国的列宁先生?
Johnston:Not quite.
庄士敦:不太一样。
Pu Yi:Dose he have a car.
溥仪:他有汽车吗?
Johnston:He lived a long time ago,Your Majesty.
庄士敦:他已经死去很久了,皇上。
Pu Yi:I want a car.
溥仪:我想要一辆汽车。
Johnston:I think your mouse is trying to escape,Your Majesty.
庄士敦:我认为皇上的耗子想要逃跑。
Pu Yi:Please do not tell anyone about my mouse.The lesson is finished.
溥仪:请不要告诉别人我有耗子的秘密,现在就下课吧。
Pu Yi:Our official tasters a brave men.Many of my ancestors have been poisoned,you know.
溥仪:尝膳的太监是勇敢的人,很多先帝都是被毒死的。
Johnston:Does Your Majesty have lunch like this everyday?
庄士敦:皇上每天都要这么用膳吗?
Pu Yi:Oh,yes.Every day.Like theater.I dont know why.It has always been like that.How do they kill emperors in the West?The Austrian emperor was shot was he not?
㈦ 经典的英文电影独白
五十九部精典电影对白全部英汉对照
1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风 云》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.”
Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”
(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:“Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.”
Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind”
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”
演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
(《阿甘正传》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
㈧ 经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白
1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.
坦白说.亲爱的.我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处.他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位.我本可以是个竞争者.我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托.我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5.Here's looking at you.kid.
就看你的了.孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6.Go ahead.make my day.
来吧.让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.
好了.德米勒先生.我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8.May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带.这将是一个颠簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10.You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow).《地狱天使》Hell's Angels.1930
译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?
12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933
译文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。
15、原文:You talking'to me?
出处:罗伯特·德尼罗.《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver.1976
译文:你在跟我说话吗?
16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.
出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930
译文:给我一杯威士忌.里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿.别太吝啬了。
17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
出处:汤姆·汉克斯.《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump.1994
译文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。
18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧.站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔.我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯.我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933
译文:并不是你生活中的男人有价值.而是你与男人在一起的生活。
22.Bond.James Bond.
邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23.There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首.山姆.就弹时光流逝。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30.I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31.After all.tomorrow is another day!
毕竟.明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33.I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37.I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在.我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力.你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)