㈠ 经典英语电影片段三到五分钟独白的配音台词
《勇敢的心》 WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they''ll never take our Freedom!
Freedom——”
威廉华莱士:“战斗,你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,仅有的一个机会!那就是回到战场,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
㈡ 经典英语电影台词
经典英语电影台词如下:
A man can be destroyed but not defeated。
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry。
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone。
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up。
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》
㈢ 求三部英语原声电影精彩对白
1.《飞屋环游记》
Fredricksen: Good morning, gentlemen.
Man: Good morning, mr. Fredricksen. You're ready to go?
Fredricksen: Ready as I'll ever be. Would you do me the favourand take this? I'll meet you in the van in just a minute. I... wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.
Man: Sure. Take all the time you need, sir. That's typical. He's probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time. You'd think he'd take better care of his house.
Fredricksen: So long, boys! I'll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls! We are on our way, Ellie.
Russell: Hi, mr. Fredricksen. It's me, Russell.
Russell: I found the snipeand I followed it under your porch. But this snipe had a long tail and looked more like a large mouse. Please, let me in.
Fredricksen: No. Aw, all right. You can...come... in.
Russell: I've never been in a floating house before. Goggles... Look at this stuff! Are you going on a trip? "Paradise Falls, a land lost in time". Are you going to South America, mr. Fredricksen?
Fredricksen: Don't touch that! You'll soilit.
Russell: You know, most people take a plane. But you're smart, because you have your TV, clocks and stuff. Ooo, is this how you steeryour house? Does it really work? This makes it turn right and that way is left. Hey, look! Buildings! That building's so close, I can almost touch it! Wow, this is great! You should try this, mr. Fredricksen. Look, there's a bus that could take me home two blocks away! Hey, I can see your house from here!
Fredricksen: Don't jerkaround so much, kid! Well, that's not gonna work.
Russell: I know that cloud, it's a "cumulonimbus". Did you know that a cumulonimbus...
Fredricksen: Aaa, I stayed upall night blowing upballons... for what? That's nice, kid. What are you doing over there?
Russell: Look! See? Cumulonimbus.
妙语佳句 活学活用
1. do sb a favor: 帮助某人。常用的句型有: Would you do me a favor please? 请你帮我个忙,好吗?
此外,我们还常用in favor of来表示“赞成,支持,有利于”,而curry favor with则表示“巴结,拍马屁”。
2. so long: 再见,非正式用语,相当于see you later。
例如:See you tonight. So long.(今晚见,再见了。)
3. snipe: 鹬,沙锥鸟。
据说snipe是一种身体娇小、动作十分灵活的小鸟,要猎获这种鸟并不容易,需要相当不错的射击和潜行的技术,因此,snipe做动词也可以表示“狙击”。
此外,snipe还可以表示“冷言冷语地指摘;抨击”,而“抨击某人”,就可以用snipe at someone来表示。
4. goggle: 护目镜。
此外,goggle做动词还可以表示“(尤指由于惊恐而)瞪大眼睛看”,常用goggle at sb/sth来表达。
5. soil: 弄脏。
例如:She soiled her dress with ink. 她的衣服被墨水弄脏了。
6. steer:驾驶,掌舵。
例如:Steer the boat for that island.(把船驶向那个岛。)
7. jerk: 急拉,猛推。
而jerk sb around则表示“(尤指通过不诚实的手段)给某人出难题,为某人设置障碍,为难某人”。
8. cumulonimbus:积雨云。
积雨云臃肿庞大,云顶有丝缕状冰晶结构,顶部常扩展成砧状或马鬃状。积雨云几乎都会形成降水,包括雷电、阵雨、阵性大风及冰雹等天气现象,甚至发生龙卷风,在特殊地区,还会产生强烈的外旋气流---下击暴流。这是一种可以使飞机遭遇坠毁灾难的气流。
9. stay up: 不睡觉,熬夜。
例如:I am going to stay up late to finish my paper.(为了完成报告我打算熬夜不睡。)
10.blow up: 使充气,放大。
这里的blow up balloons则是指“吹气球”。
2.机器人历险记
Horton: If you were way out in space, and you looked down at where we live, we would look like a speck.
霍顿:如果你找到了去太空的出口,然后向下看我们居住的地方,我们看起来和微小的斑点也没什么两样。
The Mayor of Who-ville: Hey, hon, did you ever get the feeling that you were being watched, and that maybe that thing watching you is... ehhh, a giant elephant
Sally O'Malley: Um, you know, I'm going to have to say, "No". Do you know that feeling
The Mayor of Who-ville: [laughs nervously] No!
无名镇的市长:嗨,亲爱的,你有没有自己一直被注视着的感觉?而且那个一直注视着你的……呃,可能是一只大象?
萨莉 欧 麦丽:你知道,嗯,我不得不说,我没有这种感觉。难道你有?
无名镇的市长(紧张地大笑):当然没有了!
Horton: Just me and the speck, shootin' the breeze. We're a club. We're a group. We can be a secret society. And no one else can join, unless they wear funny hats.
霍顿:只有我和这粒灰尘,我们在闲谈。我们可以组成俱乐部,我们可以组成一个群体,甚至可以成为一个秘密的组织。其他人谁也没办法加入进来,即使他们带着有趣的帽子。
Horton: There are people on this speck. They have a mayor who has 96 daughters and one son named Jojo, who all share a bathroom! Whatever that is...
霍顿:这粒浮尘上住着人,他们还有一个生了96个女儿和一个叫乔-乔的儿子的市长,他们共享一间浴室!无论如何那都是……
Horton: Even though you can't see them at all / A person's a person, no matter how small.
霍顿:即使你看不到他们,但生命就是生命,和个头大小没有关系。
Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's an elephant one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.
霍顿:我所说即是所想,所想即是所说。
莫顿(叹气):百分之百是大象中的大象。
霍顿:那是我的法则,我的座右铭。
3.美食总动员
Remy: I've always believed with hard work and a little bit of luck, it's only a matter of time before I'm discovered!
雷米:我总是相信勤奋与努力外加一点点幸运就能换来成功,我的天分被发现,只是时间的问题。
--------------------------------------------------------------
Django: This is the way things are. You can't change nature.
Remy: Change is nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
米爸:这是强者统治的世界,你不能改变自然法则。
雷米:变化就是自然法则,我们是可以给有些事情施加影响的,难的是,转变观念。
---------------------------------------------------------------
[Narrating a freeze-frame of himself being chased in a gourmet Parisien resturant]
Remy: This is me. I think it's apparent that I need to rethink my life a little bit. I can't help myself. I... I like good food, ok? And... good food is... hard for a rat to find!
Django: It wouldn't be so hard to find, if you weren't so picky!
Remy: I don't wanna eat garbage dad!
(讲述他在一家高级的巴黎餐馆被追逐的经历。)
雷米:这是我,我认为我需要重新思考定位一下我的人生。我实在是忍不住。我……我喜欢好吃的食物,知道吗?而且……好吃的食物……对于一只老鼠,是非常难找到的。
米爸:也不会很难啊,只要你不那么挑剔!
雷米:爸爸,我不想吃垃圾!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Remy: [observing what Emile is eating] What is that?
Emile: I don't really know.
Remy: You nno... and you're eating it?
Emile: You know, once you muscle your way past the gag reflex, all kinds of possibilities open up.
Remy: This is what I'm talking about.
雷米:(正在观察艾米尔吃的东西)这是什么啊?
艾米:我也不知道。
雷米:你不知道还吃?
艾米:你知道的,一旦你想办法克服呕吐的反射神经,任何东西都是可以吃的。
雷米:这就是我正在谈论的。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Linguini: You were the one getting fancy with the spices!
小宽:你对调味品的使用充满了惊人的幻想。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Skinner: Welcome to hell!
史老板:欢迎来到地狱!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gusteau: Food always comes to those who love to cook.
厨神:食物永远不会抛弃热爱烹饪的人.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Colette: He calls it his "Little Chef".
甜姐:他称呼它为他的"小师傅"。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Django: Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage.
米爸:食物是燃料,如果你对放在你肚子里的东西如此吹毛求疵的话,你的能量很快就会用光的。所以现在闭嘴吃你的垃圾。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gusteau: You know what I say. Anyone can cook.
Remy: Yeah, anyone can cook. That doesn't mean anyone should.
厨神:你知道我说过的话,人人都能当厨师。
雷米:是的,人人都能当厨师,并不意味着人人都有权当厨师。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Linguini: I know this sounds insane, but... Well, the truth sounds insane sometimes. But that doesn't mean it's not the truth.
小宽:我知道有些不可思议,但真相有时候就是不可思议,可事实就是事实,这就是真相。
柯博先生最后那一段评论:
In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment.
就许多方面来说,评论家的工作很轻松;我们冒的风险很小,却握有无比的权力。人们必须奉上自己和作品,供我们评论…。
We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read.
我们喜欢吹毛求疵,因为读者和作者皆饶富趣味。
But the bitter truth we critics must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is more meaningful than our criticism designating it so.
但我们评论家得面对难堪的事实,就是以价值而言——我们的评论,可能根本比不上我们大肆批评的渺小事物!
But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new.
可是,有时评论家必须冒险去发掘并捍卫新的事物!这世界常苛刻的对待新秀、新的创作,新的事物需要人支持。
Last night, I experienced something new, an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source.
昨晚,我有个全新的体验,一顿奇妙的菜肴——来自令人意想不到的出处!
To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core.
如果说这顿菜肴和它的创作者,挑战了我对颠覆性的观念!这么说还太含蓄,他们彻底地震撼了我!
In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto: Anyone can cook.
过去我曾公开对食神著名的名言——“料理非难事”嗤之以鼻!
But I realize that only now do I truly understand what he meant.
不过我发现,现在我终于真正了解他的意思。
Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.
并非是谁都能成为伟大的艺术家,不过伟大的艺术家,却可能来自任何角落,
It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteaus, who is, in this critics opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France.
现今在食神餐厅掌厨的天才们,出身之低微,令人难以想像。本评论家的看法,他是法国最优秀的厨师…。
I will be returning to Gusteau's soon, hungry for more.
我很快会再度光临食神餐厅!满足我的口腹之欲。
㈣ 著名英文电影台词精选
著名英文电影台词精选
导读:我想大家应该都看过不少的英文电影,比如之前很火的漫威系列电影,比如十分经典的《泰坦尼克号》,比如奥黛丽·赫本的《窈窕淑女》等等,下面是由励志网的我为大家整理的一些著名的英文电影台词精选,以供大家的需要,希望各位读者阅读愉快!
1.I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning.“我喜欢早晨汽油弹的味道。”—— 现代启示录(Apocalypse Now, 1979)中校下令用飞机投掷汽油弹烧掉森林,只是为了压制越共的火力让他冲浪。说这句话的时候,他正悠闲地坐在枪林弹雨的战场上。
2. Love means never having to say you’re sorry.“爱意味着永远不必说抱歉。”——爱情故事(Love Story, 1970)影片中男女主角先后都说过这句台词。
3. The stuff that dreams are made of.“用来制造梦想的材料。”—— 马耳他之鹰(The Maltese Falcon, 1941)影片结尾,一个警察问山姆马耳他之鹰是用什么材料制成的,山姆意味深长地用这句话作为回答。
4. E.T. phone home.“E.T.打电话回家。”—— 外星人ET(E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial)这是E.T.学会的第一句话,也是E.T.复活后说的第一句话。
5. They call me Mister Tibbs!“他们叫我提布斯先生!”—— 炎热的夜晚(In the Heat of the Night, 1967)提布斯是一位黑人警探,在一次去外地执行公务的时候被当地警察误认为杀人犯而被逮捕。在受到白人警长用轻蔑的语气讯问时,提波斯义正辞严地用这句话捍卫黑人的尊严。
6. Rosebud.“玫瑰花蕾。”—— 公民凯恩(Citizen Kane, 1941)这是主角凯恩临终前的遗言,也是贯穿整部影片的线索。
7. Made it, Ma! Top of the world!“成功了,妈妈!世界之巅!”—— 白热杀机(White Heat, 1949)科迪是一个心狠手辣胆大包天的黑帮头目,但他却对自己的母亲敬若神明。“to the top of the world”是母亲对他常说的一句话。影片结尾,科迪被警察团团包围,在走投无路的情况下,他高呼这句台词举枪引爆了脚下的油罐。
8. I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore!“我彻底疯了,我再也不能忍受下去了。”—— 电视台风云(Neork, 1976)比尔是电视台资深主持人,得知自己即将被解雇后,在直播节目中发泄不满。没想到观众反应出奇的好,于是电视台重新让他主持节目。比尔在节目中的标志性动作就是高呼这句台词,然后倒在地上装死。
9. Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开端。”—— 卡萨布兰卡(Casablanca, 1942)影片的最后一句台词。警长路易斯在瑞克的影响下决定不再当德国人的走狗。
10. A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.“一个户籍调查员曾试图测试我。我把他的肝就着蚕豆和红葡萄酒吃了。”——沉默的羔羊(The Silence of the Lamb, 1991)汉尼拔以平静的口吻说出这句台词,令观众毛骨悚然。
11. Bond. James Bond.“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”—— 诺博士(Dr. No, 1962)007的标志性台词[]。
12. There’s no place like home.“什么地方都不如家好。”—— 绿野仙踪(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)这是北方女巫送多萝西回家时念的咒语,之后昏迷中的多萝西喃喃地念着这句话睁开了眼睛。
13. I am big! It’s the pictures that got *** all.“我现在还是大明星!是默片没落了。”—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)
14. Yo, Adrian!“你,艾德莉安!”—— 洛奇(Rocky, 1976)洛奇与心上人艾德莉安打招呼时的口头禅,甚至在他接受电视采访时也用这句话向艾德莉安打招呼。 81. Hello, geous.“你好,美女。”—— 滑稽女郎(Funny Girl, 1968)
15. Toga! Toga!“喝酒!喝酒!”—— 动物屋(National Lampoon’s Animal House, 1978)国家讽刺文社是最受美国大学生欢迎的一份刊物,《动物屋》是其涉足电影业的第一部作品。
16. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.“聆听这暗夜之子的声音,多美妙的音乐啊。”—— 吸血鬼(Dracula, 1931)本片是第一部有声吸血鬼电影,片中由贝拉.路高西饰演的德古拉伯爵的形象现已深入人心,影片中关于吸血鬼的一些设定也成为日后吸血鬼题材影片的标准。贝拉.路高西死后入葬时就穿着本片中的披风。
18. Oh, no, it wasn’t the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.“哦,不,杀死野兽的不是飞机,而是美女。”—— 金刚(King Kong, 1933)这是影片的最后一句台词。看着从帝国大厦顶上掉落的金刚的尸体,疯狂的导演作出了这个经典评论。在彼得.杰克逊重拍的版本中也保留了这句台词。
19. My precious.“我的宝贝。”—— 魔戒2:双塔奇谋(The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers, 2002)这是古鲁姆对魔戒的称呼。拥有魔戒的人会受到其诱惑而将其视为珍宝。
20. Attica! Attica!“阿提卡!阿提卡!”—— 热天午后(Dog Day Afternoon, 1975)
21. Sawyer, you’re going out a youngster, but you’ve got to e back a star!“索耶,你出去的时候是个年轻人,但你回来时一定是个明星!”—— 第42街(42nd Street, 1933)
22. Listen to me, mister. You’re my knight in shining armor. Don’t you fet it. You’re going to get back on that horse, and I’m going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we’re gonna go, go, go!“听我说,先生。你是我身披闪光战甲的骑士,你可不能忘记了。你会骑着马回来,我会跟随在你身后,紧紧地抱着你,我们一起向着远方前进,前进,前进!”—— 金色池塘(On Golden Pond, 1981)年迈的诺曼.泰勒(亨利.方达饰)在自己家附近差点迷路,妻子用这句饱含深情的话安慰垂头丧气的丈夫。影片上映后,“my knight in shining armor”成为女性对自己心目中理想伴侣的代称。
23. Tell ‘em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper.“叫他们豁出去拼了,为了吉佩赢一回。”——纽特.罗克尼(Knute Rockne All American, 1940)
24. A martini. Shaken, not stirred.“马提尼。摇匀的,不要搅匀的。”—— 金手指(Goldfinger, 1964)
25. Who’s on first.“谁是一垒手。”—— 没规矩的1890年代(The Naughty Nineties, 1945)这句台词出自一段非常搞笑的关于棒球的对话。两个人在一起谈论某棒球队,而球员的名字非常特别,一垒手叫“Who”,其他球员分别叫“What”、“I don’t know”、“Why”、“Because”、“Tomorrow”、“Today”、“I don’t give a darn.”于是产生了许多笑料。
26. Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to bee the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac…It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole!“灰姑娘的故事,突如其来。从前的高尔夫球场管理员,现在即将成为大师赛冠军。简直是个奇…球进洞了!球进洞了!球进洞了!”
—— 疯狂高尔夫(Caddyshack, 1980)
个性英文台词精选 经典英文句子带翻译 经典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美简短合集 英文电影台词摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文电影台词精选 适合英语配音的经典电影台词 励志英语电影台词 英语电影经典语录大全 英文电影里的经典台词精选
㈤ 英语电影的经典台词
英语电影的经典台词如下:
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都判悉棚闪耀着掘则自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。陆唤
5.Have you given any thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.这些年我一塌糊涂。
㈥ 1分钟英语电影配音片段,一个人的。要有语音材料和台词
1人1分钟英语电影配音片段
《罗马假日》学英语第1期:招待公主
Paramount News brings you special coverage ofPrincess Ann's visit to London.
派拉蒙新闻为大家特别报导安公主访问伦敦的情况。
The first stop on her much publicised goodwill tourof European capitals.
这是其欧洲首都亲善访问的首站。
Thousands cheer a young member of one ofEurope's oldest ruling families.
民众欢迎这欧洲古国的年轻成员。
She gets a royal welcome.
她受到皇室的款待。
After three days of continuous activity and a visit to Buckingham Palace.
完成三天活动和参观白金汉宫后。
Ann flew to Amsterdam,
安公主飞赴阿姆斯特丹,
where she dedicated the new International Aid Building and an ocean liner.
主持国际援助大楼的开幕典礼及一艘邮轮的启航仪式。
Then she went to Paris, attending many official functions,
然后前往巴黎出席多项官方活动
to cement trade relations between her country,
以加强她的祖国和西欧多国的
and the Western European nations.
贸易伙伴关系。
And so to Rome, the Eternal City
接着来到永恒之都罗马,
where the princess's visit was marked by a spectacular parade,
有场面壮观的巡游供公主观赏,
highlighted by the band of the crack bersaglieri regiment.
高潮是狙击兵团乐队的表演。
The smiling young princess showed no sign of the strain of the week's continuous publicappearances.
从公主的笑脸可知她经过一周的出访活动,仍无疲态。
At her country's embassy that evening,
当晚,在大使馆
a formal reception and ball in her honour
驻意大利大使为公主
was given by her country's ambassador to Italy.
特设盛宴和舞会招待贵宾。
语音材料: http://www.kekenet.com/menu/201209/197574_2.shtml
㈦ 经典电影的英文台词
下面是经典英文电影台词~有必要都背下来,英语会很强悍哦! A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在友胡你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表搭誉你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱知告段着你 . 《乱世佳人》
We bee the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。《乱世佳人》
You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》
The truth is out there.
真相在那里。《 X 档案》
I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》
Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》
You can ’ t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》
I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》
If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》
The things you own, end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》
Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》
It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》
It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》
Go ahead , make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》
Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》
The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》
Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》
Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》
Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》
You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》
With great power there must e great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》
㈧ 英文电影的经典台词
英文电影的经典台词如下:
13、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
14、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
15、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。