1. 英文电影经典台词。
1.【哈利波特7】
可爱的老滑头!我记得我几年前为了人鱼权益的问题采访过他,老天保佑他吧,整个儿一个第糊涂,好像以为我们坐在温德米尔湖的湖底,不停地叫我鲑鱼。”
The lovely old prick!!!!! I remember I a few years ago in order to either the problem of rights and interests him, interview. God bless his right, a confused, the diggers like thought we sat in windermere, kept the lake lake called I salmon. "
2.【爱丽丝漫游仙境】
乌鸦为什么像写字台?
The crow why like desk?
3.【仙境之桥】
对不起,我必不将任何孩子
我的学校看上去就像一些无业游民
Sorry, but I will not send any child of
mine to school looking like some hobo
4.【小鹿斑比】
就像天上的唱诗班的声音
like the voice of a heavenly choir
5.【寻龙夺宝】
盗墓集团的魔爪,就在他们身后。
The spectre of group, robs a tomb behind them.
先给你一句吧、很多都收集不到
2. 求纳尼亚传奇3部电影每一部5句中英对照台词~
经典台词:
1.P:你愿意和我并肩作战吗? Are you with me ?
O:至死不渝! To the death.
2.A:美丽的东部海洋, To the glisttening Eastern Sea,
我赐予你露西女王, i give you Queen Lucy,
勇敢的化身。 the Valiant.
伟大的西部森林, To the great Western Wood,
我赐予你爱德蒙国王 King Edmund,
公正的化身。 the Just.
耀眼的南部骄阳, To the radiant Southern Sun,
我赐予你苏姗女王, Queen Susan,
温柔的化身。 the Gentle.
象征着晴朗的北部天际And to the clear Northern Sky,
我赐予你彼得至尊王,I give you High King Peter,
伟大的化身! the magnificent!
3.A:在纳尼亚一日为王, Once a King or Queen of Narnia,
终身为王。 always a King or Queen.
请你们领导着我们, May your wiedom grace us,
直到满天繁星坠落。 until the star rain down from the heavens.
4.B:彼得说快离开这儿! Peter said get out of here!
E:彼得还不是国王! Peter's not king yet!
5.P:如果他在叫我们快一点If he tells us hurry one more time,
我会把他变成一顶大绒毛帽子!
i'm gonna turn him into a big,fluffy hat!
6.P:太远了…… It's so far……
B:亲爱的,这可是个世界! It's the world,dear!
你认为一个世界会小吗?Did you expect it to be small?
S:是小了点(蔑视)。 Smaller.
7.A:彼得,这世界上有一种高深魔法
Peter,there is a deep magic
比我们任何一个都要强大 more powerful than any of us
它统治着纳尼亚的一切 that rules over all of Narnia.
它决定着事物的是是非非 It defines right from wrong
并且决定着我们每个人的命运
and governs all our destinies.
你们的,和我的 Yours,and mine
P:但我连自己的家人都保护不了
But I couldn’t even protect my family.
A:你已经把他们安全地带到了这么远的地方
You’ve brought them safely from this far.
P:不是每一个人 Not all of them.
A:彼得,我会尽力就出你们的兄弟的
Peter,I will do what I can to help your brother.
但我需要你考虑我跟你想过的话
but I need you to consider what I ask of you
我也想要我的家人安全 I,also want my family safe
求采纳
3. 求随便三部英文电影的英文对白!每部5句话!英语作业!
《卡萨布兰卡》
1,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子
2,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
3,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.
4,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
5,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。
《阿甘正传》
1,Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.
2,There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
3,I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
我对战争不了解,但我知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。
4,There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
5,There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的。
《加菲猫》
1,Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡.
2,Behind every successful man, there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个.
3,Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系).
4,There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来.
5,The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多.
4. 经典英文电影台词
1、我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
I'll be back.
2、人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
No man is perfect.
3、让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
Let me see the money!
4、我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
I want to be alone.
5、愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
May the Force be with you!。
6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
James Bond, Bond.
7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
I am the king of the world!
8、你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
You can't handle the truth!
9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Just look at you, kid.
10、你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
Are you talking to me?
11、来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
Come on, let me happy too.
12、在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
No crying in baseball!
13、我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.
14、爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
Love means never having to say I'm sorry.
15、毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
After all, tomorrow is another day!
16、我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
I'll have what she has.
17、没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
There is no better word than "greed".
18、好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
Just do it and stand on top of the world!
19、一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
20、我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
21、罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?
22、没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
No place can be compared with the home.
23、我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
I feel a need, a need for speed!
24、坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.
25、亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.
26、弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".
27、托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.
28、上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.
29、我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
I am huge! These pictures make me small.
30、等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!
31、现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.
32、系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.
33、路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
34、我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.
35、快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.
36、好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.
37、噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.
38、我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!
39、妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
40、人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.
41、世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.
42、你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any presentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!
5. 《在线悬赏》求五部英语电影台词(每部不少于五句)
英文名: Forrest Gump
中文名: 阿甘正传 | 福雷斯特·冈普
主 演: (汤姆·汉克斯 Tom Hanks) (罗宾·莱特·潘 Robin Wright Penn) (加利·西尼斯 Gary Sinise) (迈克尔蒂·威廉森 Mykelti Williamson) (莎莉·菲尔德 Sally Field) ( Rebecca Williams)
Forrest Gump: Will you marry me?
[Jenny turns and looks at him]
Forrest Gump: I'd make a good husband, Jenny.
Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.
Forrest Gump: But you won't marry me.
Jenny Curran: You don't wanna marry me.
Forrest Gump: Why don't you love me, Jenny? I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
Jenny Curran: Run Forrest! Run!
[young Jenny's father is chasing her through the fields to beat her when she stops and hides]
Young Jenny Curran: Dear God, make me a bird. So I could fly far. Far far away from here.
Forrest Gump: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
===========================
英文名: The Shawshank Redemption
中文名: 肖申克的救赎 | 刺激1995 | 月黑高飞
主 演: (蒂姆·罗宾斯 Tim Robbins) (摩根·弗里曼 Morgan Freeman) (鲍勃·高顿 Bob Gunton) (威廉·桑德勒 William Sadler) (克莱希·布朗 Clancy Brown) (吉尔·贝洛 Gil Bellows)
Red: That tall drink of water with the silver spoon up his ass.
Red: [narrating] Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
Red: [narrating] I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Andy would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Andy - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.
Warden Samuel Norton: Do you enjoy working in the laundry?
Andy Dufresne: No sir, not especially.
Andy Dufresne: You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific?
Red: No.
Andy Dufresne: They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.
[Boggs sizes Andy up]
Boggs: Hey, anybody come at you yet? Anybody get to you yet?
[Andy looks at him in puzzlement]
Boggs: Hey, we all need friends in here. I could be a friend to you.
[Andy walks away]
Boggs: Hey... Hard to get. I like that...
Red: [narrating] But then, in the spring of 1949, the powers that be decided that...
Warden Samuel Norton: The roof of the license-plate factory needs resurfacing. I need a dozen volunteers for a week's work. As you know, special detail carries with it special privledges.
Red: [narrating] It was outdoor detail - and May is one damn fine month to be working outdoors.
===========================
英文名: Titanic
中文名: 泰坦尼克号 | 铁达尼号 | 泰坦尼克 | 铁达尼克号
主 演: (莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥/李奥纳多狄卡皮欧 Leonardo DiC) (凯特·温斯莱特 Kate Winslet) (比利·赞恩 Billy Zane) (凯茜·贝茨 Kathy Bates) (弗朗西丝·费舍尔 Frances Fisher) (格洛莉娅·斯图亚特 Gloria Stuart)
Jack: That's the one good thing about Paris: there's a lot of girls willing to take their clothes off.
[Rose shows Jack her engagement ring]
Jack: God! Look at that thing! You would've gone straight to the bottom.
Jack: Don't do it.
Rose: Stay back! Don't come any closer!
Jack: Come on, just give me your hand. I'll pull you back over.
Rose: No, stay where you are! I mean it! I'll let go!
Jack: [He approaches slowly, gesturing to his cigarette to show that he is approaching merely to throw it over the side into the ocean] No, you won't.
Rose: What do you mean, "No, I won't"? Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do, you don't know me!
Jack: Well, you woulda done it already.
Rose: You're distracting me! Go away!
Jack: I can't. I'm involved now. You let go, and I'm, I'm 'onna have to jump in there after you.
Rose: Don't be absurd. You'd be killed!
===========================
英文名: Braveheart
中文名: 勇敢的心 | 惊世未了缘 | 英雄本色
主 演: (梅尔·吉布森/梅尔·吉勃逊 Mel Gibson) ( James Robinson) (西恩·洛罗 Sean Lawlor) ( Sandy Nelson) (詹姆斯·卡沙莫 James Cosmo) (肖恩·麦金利 Sean McGinley)
Robert's Father: At last, you know what it means to hate. Now you're ready to be a king.
Robert the Bruce: My hate will die with you.
Princess Isabelle: The king desires peace.
William Wallace: Longshanks desires peace?
Princess Isabelle: He declares it to me, I swear it. He proposes that you withdraw your attack. In return he grants you title, estates, and this chest of gold which I am to pay to you personally.
William Wallace: A lordship and titles. Gold. That I should become Judas?
Princess Isabelle: Peace is made in such ways.
William Wallace: Slaves are made in such ways. The last time Longshanks spoke of peace I was a boy. And many Scottish nobles, who would not be slaves, were lured by him under a flag of truce to a barn, where he had them hanged. I was very young, but I remember Longshank's notion of peace.
Robert the Bruce: Lands, titles, men, power... nothing.
Robert's Father: Nothing?
Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace. He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart.
===========================
英文名: Brokeback Mountain
中文名: 断背山 | 断臂山
主 演: (希斯·莱杰/海斯·雷吉 Heath Ledger) (杰克·格莱恩哈尔 Jake Gyllenhaal) (兰迪·奎德 Randy Quaid) ( Valerie Planche) (David Trimble) (Victor Reyes)
Jack Twist: Tell you what. The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.
Lureen Newsome: Do you think I'm going too fast? Maybe I should put on the brakes?
Jack Twist: Fast or slow, I like the direction you're going.
Ennis Del Mar: I'm gonna tell you this one time, Jack fuckin' Twist, an' I ain't foolin'. What I don't know - all them things that I don't know - could get you killed if I come to know them. I ain't jokin'.
Jack Twist: Yeah well try this one, and I'll say it just once!
Ennis Del Mar: Go ahead!
Jack Twist: Tell you what, we coulda had a good life together! Fuckin' real good life! Had us a place of our own. But you didn't want it, Ennis! So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain! Everything's built on that! That's all we got, boy, fuckin' all. So I hope you know that, even if you don't never know the rest! You count the damn few times we have been together in nearly twenty years and you measure the short fucking leash you keep me on - and then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get. You have no idea how bad it gets! I'm not you... I can't make it on a coupla high-altitude fucks once or twice a year! You are too much for me Ennis, you sonofawhoreson bitch! I wish I knew how to quit you.
Ennis Del Mar: [crying] Well, why don't you? Why don't you just let me be? It's because of you Jack, that I'm like this! I'm nothin'... I'm nowhere... Get the fuck off me! I can't stand being like this no more, Jack.
Jack Twist: I wish I knew how to quit you.
John Twist: Jack used to say, "Ennis Del Mar," he used to say; "I'm gonna bring him up here one of these days, and we'll lick this damn ranch into shape. Had some half-baked notion the two of you was gonna move up here. Build a cabin, help run the place.
6. 求5部英文电影中的5句经典台词、每部电影5句经典台词
放牛班的春天:NeverSayNever!因为总有些事情值得去尝试!
追风筝的人:一个男人若是不敢为自己挺身而出,那么他永远保护不了别人。
肖申克的救赎:记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西像这样不会消逝。
空中监狱:这个世界我只相信两个人,一个是我,另一个不是你。
7. 经典英文电影台词(中英对照)
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的`一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
8. 急需三部经典一些的英语影片,每部五句台词,中英都需要,请注明,是哪一部影片中的五句话
《阿甘正传》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
《乱世佳人》
Scarlett: Tara!Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back . After all ,tomorrow is another day!
郝思嘉:德园!家!我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
There was a land of Cavaliers and
有一片骑士的土地,遍地棉花,
Cotton Fields called the Old South?
人们称之为古老的南方......
Here in this patrician world the
这个贵族的世界,
Age of Chivalry took its last bow?
折射出骑士时代最后的光彩......
Here was the last ever to be seen
这里有最后的骑士
《辛德勒的名单》
1、Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:说实话,海伦,总是正确的答案。
2、Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it.
阿蒙·高斯:今天是历史性的一天,今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后,年轻人将会用崇敬和好奇来询问今天发生的一切。今天是历史性的一天、并且你们就是其中的一部分。
3、Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我试试。我可以救出更多人。
4、Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
伊萨克·斯特恩:奥斯卡,因为你已经有一千一百人活了下来。看看他们。
5、Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊萨克·斯特恩:世世代代都会记得你的所作所为。
《泰坦尼克号》
1、You jump, I jump
你跳我就跳
2、To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
3、All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
4、We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
5、Jack:I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….
Jack:我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
你可以任选其三,希望对你有帮助。
9. 求哈利波特7部电影的每一部中英对照台词,每一部5句。
1、《哈利•波特1》
Once it comes,you have to face it bravely
该来的总归会来,一旦它来了,你就必须勇敢地去面对
I'm just dead reading,and a little bit of cleverness
我不过是死读书,再靠一点儿小聪明
There are more important things: friendship and courage
还有更多重要的东西:友谊和勇气
It's like after a long day,you can finally go to bed
死亡实际就像是经过漫长的一天之后,终于可以上床休息了
People like to choose the things that are not good for them
人类偏偏就喜欢选择对他们最没有好处的东西
2、《哈利•波特2》
Now,Harry you must know all about Muggles,tell me,what exactly is the function of a rubber ck
哈利,你一定很懂麻瓜。告诉我,那个橡皮鸭到底是做什么用的。
It's not much,but it's home
不是很大,但总是个家。
Voldmort killed my parents,he was nothing more than a murderer
伏地魔杀了我的父母,他不过是个杀人犯,没什么了不起。
Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself
不敢直呼对方的名字只会加深你的恐惧。
Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes
只有主人送衣服给多比时,多比才能自由。
3、《哈利•波特3》
Innocent blood shall be shed and servant and master shall be reunited once more
无辜的人会流下鲜血,奴仆和主人会再次相逢
I would die,rather than betray my friends
我宁愿死,也不会背叛朋友
I will never forget the first time I walked through those doors,it will be nice to do it again as a free man
我永远不会忘记第一次走进学校的感觉,以自由之身再度走进去感觉一定很好。
A child"s voice however honest and true,is meaningless to those who"ve forgotten how to listen
小孩子所说的话就算是事实,也无足轻重,尤其是对那些不善聆听的人。
He will return tonight He who betrayed his friends whose heart rots with murder
将会在今晚回来。今晚,那个背叛朋友的人、心灵被腐蚀的杀人凶手会平安逃走。
4、《哈利•波特4》
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it
暂时使疼痛变得更麻木,只会使你最后感觉疼痛时疼得更厉害。
Only when we unite can we be strong. If we split,we will be vulnerable
我们只有团结才会强大,如果分裂,便不堪一击。
Time will not meet your wishes,but will speed up its progress It's a strange thing
时间总是不会满足你的愿望,反而会加快它的前进速度。这真是一件奇怪的事。
Dark and difficult times lie ahead ,soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy
黑暗和困难笼罩着前行的道路,很快我们就要在正确的和轻松的进行选择。
If you want to know what a man's like,take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,not his equals
如果你想了解一个人的为人,就要留意他是如何对待他的下级的,而不能光看他如何对待与他地位相等的人。
5、《哈利•波特5》
There is no denying the signs that the mysterious man has come back
种种迹象表明,神秘人已经回来了,这是无法否认的
I've been teaching here for 16 years. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do that
我在这里教了16年,霍格沃茨就是我的家,你不能这么做
If you want everyone to know it,the best way is to ban it
如果想要每个人都知道它,最好的办法就是禁止它
What you fear is fear itself
你所恐惧的是恐惧本身
Just because you have only one teaspoon of feelings doesn't mean everyone is like this
你自己只有一茶勺的感情,并不代表人人都是这样
6、《哈利•波特6》
You should be honored Cissy,as should Draco
你应该感到荣耀,西茜,德拉科也是。
I don't believe you,She wants me looked at。They think I'm different
我不信,她想让我去看病,他们觉得我跟别人不一样。
I was chosen for this,out of all others,me
在这么多人当中,他只选了我,我。
You're blinded by hatred
你是被仇恨蒙蔽了双眼。
Why is it,that whenever anything happens,it's always you three
为什么每次有什么事发生,总是你们三个在场。
7、《哈利•波特7》
It is the quality of one's faith,not the number of believers,that determines one's success
决定一个人是否成功的是其信仰的质量,而不是信徒的数量
Victory depends on the will of the fighters,not the number of followers
胜利,取决于战斗者的意志,而非跟随者的数量
Only stupid people can show their feelings freely
只有愚蠢的人才会自负的随便流露自己的情感
This mirror can't teach us knowledge or tell us the truth
这面镜子不能教给我们知识,也不能告诉我们实情
People spend time in front of him,obsessed with what they see
人们在他面前虚度时日,为他们看到的东西而痴迷