① 罗马假日经典台词
《罗马假日》经典台词:
1、我不知道该如何道别,我说不出话来。
I don't know how to say good-bye. I can't think of any words.
7、做他那一行的人极少会辞掉工作的,除非身体不好无法继续工作了。
Well, people in that line of work almost never do quit, unless it's actually unhealthy for them to continue.
② 《罗马假日》经典台词有哪些
1、Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.安娜公主:我讨厌这件睡裙。我讨厌我的所有的睡裙,并且讨厌我的所有的内衣裤。
4、Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆.
③ 《罗马假日》,你被哪句经典台词触动
:Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。
④ 《罗马假日》的经典台词。
《罗马假日》经典台词:
1、我不知道该如何道别,我说不出话来。
I don't know how to say good-bye. I can't think of any words.
2、道别?为什么,我们才刚相识。
Good-bye? Why, we've only just met.
3、大人,我相信你不会再这么说,若我不清楚自己对国和家的责任,今晚我就不会回来,或该说永不会再回来。
Your Excellency, I trust you will not find it necessary to use that word again. Were I not completely aware of my ty to my family and my country, I would not have come back tonight, or, indeed, ever again.
4、人生总不如人愿的,是不是?
Life isn't always what one likes. Is it?
5、真实之口,传说若你说谎,把手放进去的话,它会咬断你的手。
The mouth of truth. The legend is that if you're given to lying and put your hand in there, it'll be bitten off.
6、我要走了,我会在那街角转身离开,你留在这里,开车离去,各走各的。
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Just drive away and leave me, as I leave you.
7、做他那一行的人极少会辞掉工作的,除非身体不好无法继续工作了。
Well, people in that line of work almost never do quit, unless it's actually unhealthy for them to continue.
《罗马假日》网络网盘高清免费资源在线观看:
链接:https://pan..com/s/1kdHiOvqrpJSInnV43Xv3QQ
⑤ 罗马假日和阿甘正传的英文经典台词
罗马假日经典台词!
1:To cry is perfectly normal. 想哭!这是很正常的事呀!
2:Could it be because you're ahead? 你该不会赢了就想走吧?
3:Charmed. 幸会。
4:You're well read, well dressed. 你博学多问,穿着高尚。
5:I'm afraid you'll have to rough it tonight. 恐怕你今晚要将就一下了.
6:Screwball! 真倒运!
7:Original. 相当有创意!
8:Give me a little slack, will you? 你先休息一下,好吗?
9:Joe, I'm up to my ears in work. 乔,这工作我得赶快完成。
10:It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating. 那肯定是个很重要的约会!
1 Paramount News brings you special coverage of Princess Ann's visit to London. 派氏新闻社,插播一新闻快报,安公主刻正拜
访伦敦。
coverage: 新闻报导(范围)
2 Her Royal Highness. 公主殿下。
(对王室成员的尊称)殿下
3 His Excellency, the Papal Nuncio, Monsignor Altomonte. 这是主教阁下,蒙西尔奥特蒙。
Excellency: 阁下和 His、Her或 Your连用,作为对某些高级的官员,如总督、大使和省长的头衔的称谓或尊称。
[Excellency ]阁下(对大使总督等高级官员的尊称)
Your Excellency 阁下, 大人(直接称呼)
His Excellency 阁下(间接称呼)
Her Excellency (女)阁下
4 Sir Hugo Macey de Farmington. 雨果爵士。
Sir: n.(对爵士或男爵前的尊称)爵士
5 The Count and Countess von Marstrand. 马司特伯爵夫妇!
Count: 伯爵,称号用来做这种贵族的头衔
Countess: 伯爵夫人,伯爵的未亡人许多欧洲国家的伯爵的妻子或遗孀。
女伯爵,具有伯爵或郡主头衔的女人
6 My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bannochhoven. 亲爱的,你病了。我叫波拿大夫过来看你一下。
send for: v.召唤,
7 …snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement? 却在市街上流连。可不可以解释一下呢?
snooze away: v.消磨
8 All right. I'll drop you off, come on. 好吧,我送你回家,来吧!
drop off: [口](从车上)下来; (停车)下客
9 I ought to have my head examined. 我应该检查一下我的脑筋了。
have sth done表示自己去做某事
如:have my head examined: 去检查自己的脑筋
have my clothes washed:洗衣服
10 Can I have a silk nightgown with rosebuds on it? 我可不可以穿件丝制睡袍,睡衣上并且有花图饰?