A. 经典英语电影对白片段_关于经典英语对话片段
英语作为交流的工具被广泛适用,在我们的生活中占有重要地位。我整理了关于经典英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于经典英语对话一
马克:
Hello Ralph, what a pleasant surprise! Haven`t run into you for ages!
你好.洛夫.真没想到在这里遇见你!我们好久没见了尘盯!
洛夫:
It really is. It was good to see you. You`ve changed so much.
是啊.见到你很高兴.你的变化真大.
马克:
Happy to see you, too. How`s your family?
我见到你也很高兴.你家里人很好吗?
洛夫:
Pretty good. Thank you.
很好.谢谢.
马克:
Oh, by the way, I would like you to know my friend John. John, this is my buddy Ralph.
哦.顺便我想让你认识一下我的朋友约翰.约翰.这是我好兄弟洛夫.
洛夫:
How do you do?
你好!
约翰:
How do you do?
你好!
关于经典英语对话二
Jack :
Are you free tomorrow?
你明天有空吗?
Jane:
Yes, I am.
有空。
Jack :
I'd like to see you. There's something I want to tell you.
我想过来看看你。有些事想跟你说。
Jane:
Fine.
好的。
Jack :
When is the best time for you?
你什么时候方便?
晌局Jane:
Anytime after five is fine.
五点以后都可以。
Jack :
I'll pick you up at half past five.
我五点半来接你。
Jane:
O.K. See you then.
好的。到时候见。
关于经典英语对话三
Jack :
I'm your new English teacher, Jack Martin.
我是你新的英文老师,杰克·马丁。
Jane:
How do I address you?
我怎么称呼你呢?
Jack :
I suppose you could call me Mr. Martin, but that's too formal. I prefer my first name Jack.
我想你应该叫我马丁先生,但那太正式了。我喜欢我的名字-杰克。
Jane:
O.K. Jack. My name is Jane Smith.
好的,杰克。我叫珍·史派谨和密斯。
Jack :
What shall I call you, Miss Smith?
我怎么叫你,史密斯小姐吗?
Jane:
Jane will be fine.
叫珍就好了。
B. 电影对白 英语
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart.
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know
it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we
have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched
cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the
boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and
carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such
a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, istn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’til the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather
dance with the cows’ til you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of
understanding someone or sharing something.
C. 英语电影台词佳句
《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。
把你的心交给我吧。4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》 1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。
埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定。 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真爱过的人很难再恋爱。 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我听过的最帅的男士。 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人? 9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match. 当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。
因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运。 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
楼上的那句蛮经典的最经典的嘛就是《阿甘正传》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 《简爱》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。
上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”《终结者》I'll be back.《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。《乱世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.还是同样的出处:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西) Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远) In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)。
《肖申克的救赎》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 译文:强者自救,圣者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。那就是——希望。
只找了7部
1.飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想这是一个非常简单的选择。要么就是生存下去,要么就选择死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有梦想,就要守护它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
All life a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气. Titanic里的。
Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 乱世佳人 里的
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? --罗马假日
"There's no place like home." --绿野仙踪
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. --卡萨布兰卡
It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men. --我不是天使
The end,is only the beginning. --美梦成真
A man who is not a father will never be a real man. --教父 说得好对!
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry. --爱情故事
Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! -- I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart. - Jane Eyre 我最爱的小说
You make me want to be a better man! ---尽善尽美
Your heart is free, you can follow her! --勇敢的心 我最喜欢的电影之一
楼上的那句蛮经典的
最经典的嘛就是《阿甘正传》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.
Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
《简爱》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
《终结者》I'll be back.
《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。
《乱世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.
还是同样的出处:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
律政俏佳人中毕业典礼上的一段话:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特别的教授指出亚里士多德的话:法律是不容许含有激情的。我不是对亚里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年里,我发现:激情是学好法律和实践的关键,也包括人生。也是拥有激情,勇气和强烈的自我意识,去进入社会。 记住,第一印象不一定总是对的,你必须一致保持自信,在人们之中保持自信,最重要的是,对你自己有信心。
我觉得《阿甘正传》很棒的。
给你一些台词吧,都是我自己边看边摘录的:回答形式:句子+翻译+赏析1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 这句话就是说,生活总是给你一些惊喜和一些未知,你要学会接纳和品尝,才能拥有生活的美好.2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 要相信没有什么是不可能的,只要努力着,奇迹就在你身边.4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 飘荡着的难道就是不好的命运吗?上帝给了我们这样的命运,我们要用不同的视角来看待它,也许,你会发现,这样也是一种美好.6.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 我们不要畏惧死亡.畏惧死亡的人,永远学不会如何生存.7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 生命中有太多的背负,我们如果不能卸下这些背负,就永远学不会享受生活的一点一滴.8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 这句写景色的真的不错~10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分) 14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨) 15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上) 就是说要真诚的赞赏别人16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同) 人人生来是一样的,后天的努力使人们变得不同,所以,做你自己,不要总是羡慕别人.17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西) 一双好鞋会带着一个人到美好的地方去,所以从鞋子就可以看出一个人的性格和所处的环境.18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)爱情其实很简单,不聪明的人也可以理解~19.I want to go home (我想回家) 这是每个人心里的话吧,不管你身在何方~20.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)23.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 如果离开我会给你带来更美好的生活,那么请你离开我。24.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 要知道自己面对的是什么 25.run,Forrest,run。
(阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
这部电影非常非常不错的,也许我摘录的句子你并不喜欢,所以最好自己去看看,2个小时品味一部好电影,还可以完成老师的课题,何乐而不为呢?你说是不是?评论 。
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。
《盗梦空间》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。
《爱情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。
《黑天鹅》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正传》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。
《死亡诗社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。
《冰与火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。
《怦然心动》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《当幸福来敲门》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……
PS:以上来自博客《驻进心底的那些台词》的投稿~~~~
D. 求经典英语电影原声对白!!
1.“Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.” Gone with the Wind, 1939.“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)毫无疑问,即使那些没有看过《乱世佳人》的人,也会对白瑞德给郝思嘉的这句临别之言印象深刻。 2.“I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.”The Godfather, 1972 .“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年) 3.“You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.” On the Waterfront, 1954 . “你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)这两句马龙?白兰度的台词出自令白兰度荣膺奥斯卡影帝的影片《教父》与《码头风云》。 4.“Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年) 朱迪?加兰在《绿野仙踪》中扮演的少女多罗茜对她的小狗托托说的这句话成了后来人们对无法回到鼎盛时期的感叹。 5.“Here's looking at you, kid.” Casablanca, 1942. “孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年) 在1942年的电影《卡萨布兰卡》中,亨弗莱?鲍嘉对英格里?褒曼说了“孩子,就看你的了。”这句著名的经典台词。 6.“Go ahead, make my day.” Sudden Impact, 1983 .“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年) 7.“All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 .“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年) 8.“May the Force be with you.” Star Wars, 1977.“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年) 9.“Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.” All About Eve, 1950.“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年) 10.“You talking to me?” Taxi Driver, 1976 “你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年) 你应该有听说过沪江论坛吧!那里有很多下载资料,同时都是免费学习的,上面的就是我在沪江上找到的!
E. 50句经典的英文电影台词对白
经典的英文电影数不胜数,除了各种或感人或励志,亦或者是悬疑惊悚的电影情节外,经典英文电影台词也是让我们印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句经典英文电影台词,哪一句英文电影台词最经典?
英文电影台词
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一个女人真的爱你,她会因为很多事情对你发脾气,却始终坚守在你身边
2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的爱我,那么为什么我看到的只是繁衍。
3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 梦的最深处,只有微笑不累。
4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天创造出一份美好记忆,明天就能拥有一段美好回忆。
5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴。
50句经典英文电影台词排行榜出炉
1.《乱世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他一个无法拒绝的价钱。
3.《码头风云》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!
4.《绿野仙踪》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。
5.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。
6.《拨云见日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。
8.《星球大战》1977
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。
10.《出租车司机》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?
11.《铁窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我们在这里的交流以失败告终。
12.《现代启示录》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。
13.《 爱情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。
14.《马耳他之鹰》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
构成梦想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打电话回家。
16.《炎热的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他们叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凯恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白热杀机》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!
19.《广播电视网》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!
20.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾经有人想调查我,我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉。
22.《DR.NO诺博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《绿野仙踪》1939
There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
让我看到钱!
26.《侬本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天过来看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
这条路是给我走的!
28.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!
30.《大饭店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着!
31.《乱世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
围捕惯犯。
33.《当哈利遇到萨利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打击。
35.《大白鲨》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄条更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我们没有徽章!我们不需要徽章!我没有必要给你看什么徽章!
37.《终结者》1984
I’ll be back.
我会回来的。
38.《扬基的骄傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人!
39.《梦想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做梦,梦就会成真。
40.《阿甘正传》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
41.《雌雄大盗》1967
We rob banks.
我们去抢劫银行。
42.《 毕业 生》1967
Plastics.
塑胶业。
43.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看见了死人。
45.《欲望号街车》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《扬帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。
47.《原野奇侠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回来!
48.《热情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。
49.《科学怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波罗13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯顿,我们出了点状况。
50句经典英文电影台词相关 文章 :
1. 50句经典的英语名言
2. 20句英语电影台词
3. 电影经典英文台词对白 经典电影台词中英文 英文电影中的经典台词
4. 经典英语名言50句
5. 50句唯美英文励志语录
F. 同一部原声英文电影的经典对白,中英文都要有,五到十句。
邓布利多:哈利,人不能活在梦里,不要依赖梦想而忘记生活。
Dumbledore: It does not to do dwell on dreams, and forget to live.
罗恩:哈利,你必须继续前进,我觉得应该去的人,不是我,不是赫敏,而是你。
Ron: Harry, it's you that has to go on, I know it. Not me, not Hermione. You!
伏地魔:世上并没有绝对的善与恶,差别只在于强者和无法分清事实的弱者。
Voldemort: There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.
.邓布利多:要挺身而出对抗敌人的确需要很大的勇气,但要挺身而出反抗朋友却需要更大的勇气。
Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
(《哈利波特与魔法石》)
一、“他绝不会走,只要留下来的那些人还忠于他!”(He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!)
(人物:哈利,选自《哈利-波特与密室》)
二、“我们希望我们的波特先生总是能够扭转乾坤”“放心吧,我会的!”(Mr.Potter will always be around to save the dead.——Don’t worry, I will be.)
(人物:卢修斯-马尔福、哈利,选自《哈利-波特与密室》)
三、 “比这更重要的是--友谊和勇气。”(There are more important things, friendship and bravery.)
(人物:赫敏,选自《哈利-波特与魔法石》)
四、“多比没有主人!多比是自由的小精灵!多比是来救哈利-波特和他的朋友们!”(Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter, and his friends!)
(人物:多比,选自《哈利-波特与死亡圣器(上)》)
五、“爱我们的人是永远不会离开我们的。”(The ones that love us never really leave us.)
(人物:小天狼星,选自《哈利-波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》)
六、“想要杀哈利,得先把我们也杀掉!”(If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!)
(人物:赫敏,选自《哈利-波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》)
1. 斯内普:你这个令人失望多愁善感的小子,只会苦涩的抱怨生活如何的不公平。你可能没有注意到,生活本来就是不公平的。
Severus Snape: Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn't fair.
2 . 哈利:你才是懦弱的人,你不懂得爱,也不懂得友情,我可怜你。
Harry Potter: You're the weak one. And you'll never know love,or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
3. 卢娜:再说,我妈妈以前经常说,失去的东西总会找到方法回来的。
Luna Lovegood: Anyway, my mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
(《哈利波特与凤凰社》)
G. 英语电影中的经典对白,句子(优美动人)
《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
H. 经典英语电影中的对白
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
4.1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。