① 求四人英文电影对白,
灰姑娘剧本 ~自己挑吧 差不多都四个人 The first field Narrator: long long ago, there was a lovely girl, her name is Alice, her mother died, her dad loves her. Father (appearances, holding the gift) : dear daughter, this gift is for you, do you like it? Alice (do) surprise: oh! Thank you, dad! Dad: my dear daughter, I wish you happy forever! Alice: but dear daddy, I feel a bit hungry. Dad: I'm sorry, I'll give you cook Dad exits. Alice exits. Narrator: but the day of her father and find a new mom, look, her stepmother and her sister to the new. Stepmother lead two girls. Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, what a beautiful house! Helen: yes, there are many fruits, apples, bananas, mango, and litchi! Oh! I love them to death! Jenny (pointing to a pile of laundry) : mom, you see, and beautiful clothes, I like this!!!!!!!!!! Alice () : oh, can't play, that is me! It is the father bought my new clothes! Jenny: you are? Mom, she is??? Stepmother: she is your sister, fine, Alice, go, go to clean the house cook for us! Alice: why? I am not your servant! Stepmother: but from now on, you are our servants!!!!!!!! Alice injustice of the exits. Narrator: since then, Alice became servants of their work day, her, she has no house, no good to eat her clothes to wear, no more dirty, so she called the people around her Cinderella. The second game Knock on the door. Stepmother: what? Soldier: I am. I'm from the soldiers, good morning, madam! This is for you and your daughter. Stepmother: what is it? Jenny! Helen! Good news! Palace will have a huge party, the prince shall choose one from inside the girls do his princess! Jenny and Helen, Whoa! I will be the princess! Stepmother: daughters, hurry up! You must put on your most beautiful clothes, the beautiful dress! Jenny and Helen next, dress up. Alice: mom, I also want to go! Stepmother: will you? Look at yourself, so dirty so ugly! The daughters, ready? We go! Stepmother and sisters exits. Alice (crying) : oh, I really want to go, what should I do? The fairy The fairy: poor girl, let me help you! (to remove the apron, Alice, clothing, love Liz to dance and dance, but remember, you must come back before twelve o 'clock, everything will change back to the same. Alice: thank you fairy elder sister! The fairy: be careful, don't forget the time! Alice: oh, I won't forget! Alice exits. The fairy exits. The third field King: ladies and gentlemen, welcome to attend the party, I am your king of Kings. Tonight, we will choose a prince of the most beautiful girl became his most kind of princess Diana, now, young girls, please come to the dance. Some woman, sir. dance King: how do you like the girl? Prince: no, don't like. Cinderella King: wow! Look at that pretty girl, she! Prince: beautiful girl, could I ask you to dance? Alice: oh, yes, I would. Alice, prince dance. Twelve ZhongZhong ring Alice: oh, dear, it is time to go, I must go! Alice flurried exits. Drop slipper. Prince: wait! Wait! What's your name? The prince picked up slipper. The prince (at) : my slipper must find you! My soldiers? ! Soldier a, b: in! Prince: put the shoes to every family, you must find the girl! Soldier a, b: yes! Aye! The fourth field Stepmother: what's the matter? Big officer? Soldier a: respect, you young lady miss? Soldier b: a lovely girl at the ball off her shoes, the prince wants to find her, and she got married. Helen: let me try let me try! This is my shoes! Helen tried shoes. Soldier a: oh, I'm sorry, shoes are too small, not your shoes Jenny: I was I, let I to try! Soldier b: oh, it's not you, it's too big. Stepmother: hi! Maybe it's me! Let me try and! Soldier b: oh, my god! It is probably not for you. Your other young lady? Alice. Alice: hello, sir, may I try it on? Stepmother: you? Roll! Helen: look at you! Jenny: ugly and dirty! Soldier a: no, ladies, let her try. Here, miss, please put on it. Alice: thank you! Soldier a: b, too perfect, it is you! Soldier a telephone call, (out) : 5535240 The prince (call), in the corner appearance: hello! I am a prince Soldier a: your highness, news, we found this beautiful girl! Prince: really? Was really too good! I'll arrive at the moment! The prince arrived. Prince: oh, I love the girl, I love you! Leave it with me and be my wife, will you? Alice: oh, I like! Stepmother: why, my sister and will be like this? Narrator: this is the end of the story, Alice found her happiness, love Liz and prince have happiness of life together. 翻译: 第一场 旁白:很久很久以前,有一个可爱的姑娘,她的名字叫爱莉斯,她的妈妈死了,她的爸爸很爱她。 爸爸(出场、手捧礼物):亲爱的女儿,这个礼物是给你的,你喜欢它吗? 爱莉斯(做惊喜状):噢!谢谢你,爸爸! 爸爸:我亲爱的女儿,我愿你永远快乐! 爱莉斯:不过亲爱的爸爸,我肚子有些饿了。 爸爸:我很抱歉,我马上给你做饭 爸爸退场。爱丽丝退场。 旁白:可是一天她的父亲又找了一个新妈妈,看,她的后母和她的新姐姐们来了。 后母带领两个女孩出场。 后母:海伦,珍妮,看,多么漂亮的房子啊! 海伦:对,还有许多水果,苹果啊,香蕉啊,芒果啊,还有荔枝!喔!我爱死它们了! 珍妮(指向一堆衣物):妈妈,你看,还有漂亮的衣服,我喜欢这个!! 爱莉斯(出场):噢,不行,那是我的!那是爸爸买给我的新衣服! 珍妮:你是哪个?妈妈,她是哪个??? 后母:她是你们的妹妹,没事,爱莉斯,去,快去打扫屋子给我们做饭! 爱莉斯:为什么啊?我不是你们的仆人呀! 后母:但是从现在起,你就是我们的仆人了!! 爱丽丝委屈的退场。 旁白:从那以后,爱莉斯就变成了她们的仆人,她从早到晚的干活,她没有屋子住,她没有好东西吃,也没有衣服可穿,她越来越脏,所以周围的人都叫她灰姑娘。 第二场 敲门声响起。 后母:哪个啊? 士兵:是我,我是来自王宫的士兵,早上好,女士!这是给你和你女儿的。 后母:是什么啊?珍妮!海伦!好消息!王宫将会有个盛大的舞会,王子要从姑娘们里面选一位做他的王妃! 珍妮和海伦;哇噻!我将会是王妃! 后母:女儿们,快点!你们一定要穿上你们最最漂亮的衣服,打扮的漂亮点! 珍妮和海伦下场、打扮。 爱莉斯:妈妈,我也很想去! 后母:就你?看看你自己,这么脏这么丑! 女儿们,准备好了么?我们快走! 后母和姐姐们退场。 爱莉斯(哭泣):噢,我真的很想去,我该怎么办才好? 仙女出场 仙女:可怜的小姑娘,让我来帮助你! (给爱丽丝去掉围裙、套上衣物)爱莉斯,去舞会跳舞吧,不过要记住,你必须得在十二点钟前回来,否则一切将会变回原样。 爱莉斯:谢谢你仙女姐姐! 仙女:当心点,别忘记时间! 爱莉斯:噢,我不会忘记的! 爱丽丝退场。仙女退场。 第三场 国王:女士们,先生们,欢迎参加这次的王宫舞会,我是你们的国王。今晚,我们的王子将会选出一位最漂亮最善良的女孩成为他的王妃,现在,年轻的女孩们,请来到中央起舞吧。 若干名女士、先生出场。起舞 国王:怎么样,你喜欢哪个女孩? 王子:不,一个都不喜欢。 灰姑娘出场 国王:哇!看那个女孩,她好漂亮! 王子:美丽的姑娘,我可以请你跳舞吗? 爱莉斯:噢,是的,我愿意。 爱丽丝、王子起舞。 十二点钟钟响 爱莉斯:噢,天哪,是时候该回去了,我必须得走! 爱丽丝慌忙退场。掉落水晶鞋。 王子:等等!等等!你叫什么? 王子捡起水晶鞋。 王子(凝视水晶鞋):我一定要找到你!我的士兵呢?! 士兵甲、乙:在! 王子:把这只鞋子拿到每家每户,你们必须要找到这个女孩! 士兵甲、乙:是的!遵命! 第四场 后母:有什么事吗?官大爷? 士兵甲:尊敬的女士,你们家有年轻的小姐吗? 士兵乙:一位可爱的姑娘在舞会上掉了她的鞋子,王子想找到她和她结婚。 海伦:让我试让我试!这只鞋子是我的! 海伦试鞋。 士兵甲:哦,对不起,鞋子太小了,不是你的鞋 珍妮:是我的是我的,让我来试试! 士兵乙:哦它不是你的,它太大了。 后母:嗨!也许是我的呢!让我试试撒! 士兵乙:哦,我的老天!它不可能是你的。你家还有其他的小姐吗? 爱丽丝出场。 爱莉斯:你好,先生,我可以试一试吗? 后母:你?滚! 海伦:看看你自己! 珍妮:又丑又脏! 士兵甲:不,女士们,让她试试。过来,小姐,请穿上它。 爱莉斯:谢谢! 士兵甲、乙合:太完美了,它就是你的! 士兵甲(掏出电话、打电话):——⊙﹏⊙b汗谁编的~ 王子(在角落出场、打电话):你好!我是王子 士兵甲:殿下,好消息,我们找到了这位漂亮的女孩了! 王子:真的?真的是太好了!我会在第一时间内赶到! 王子赶到。 王子:噢,我最爱的姑娘,我爱你!和我一起离开这,做我的妻子,你愿意吗? 爱莉斯:噢,我愿意! 后母和姐姐们:为什么会这样? 旁白:这就是故事的结局,爱莉斯最终找到了她的幸福,爱莉斯和王子从此幸福的生活在一起.
② 爱情电影经典台词英文有哪些 爱情电影经典台词精选
《爱情故事》 Love means never having to say you are sorry. 爱意味着永不说后悔。
《手札情缘》---Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If youre a bird,I am a bird.--我在前世也许是一只鸟。--如果你是一只鸟,那我也是一只鸟。
《甜心先生》---You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello,you had me at hello.--你使我完美起来...--别这么说,第一次见面时你就拥有了我,拥有了我。
《当哈里遇到莎莉时》 I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.我爱你是我晚上就寝前最想聊天的人。
《幽灵》 ---I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto.我爱你,莫莉,我永远爱。--我也一样。
《我最好朋友的婚礼》Choose me.Marry me.Let me make you happy.选我吧,娶我吧,让我给你幸福。
《初恋五十次》Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently Im the one of yours.只有跟你在一起,我才会有幸福的生活。你是我梦中的女孩。当然我也是你梦中的男孩。
《全民情圣》Theres only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. Thats you.世上只有一个人让我觉得我自己能够飞起来,她就是你。
《泰坦尼克号》You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳。
《泰坦尼克号》All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。
③ 经典英文爱情电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典英文爱情电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典爱情台词(上)
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《乱世佳人》
3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的.自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
④ 求四人英文对话必须是电影或者电视剧对白的。
很经典的老友记第一季第一场,可以去掉Phoebe
101 The One Where Monica Gets a New Roommate
[ Time Lapse, Ross has entered.]
Ross: (mortified) Hi.
Joey: This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.
Monica: Are you okay, sweetie?
Ross: I just feel like someone reached downmy throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...
Chandler: Cookie?
Monica: (explaining to the others) Carol moved her stuff out today.
Joey:Ohh.
Monica: (to Ross) Let me get you some coffee.
Ross: Thanks.
Phoebe: Ooh! Oh! (She starts to pluck at the air just in front of Ross.)
Ross: No, no don't! Stop cleansing my aura! No, just leave my aura alone, okay?
空简Phoebe: Fine! Be murky!
Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be very happy.
Monica: No you don't.
Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!
Joey: And you never knew she was a lesbian...
Ross: No!! Okay?! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? She didn't know, how should I know?
嗨。
这家伙向我打招呼时我就想自杀。
你还好吧?
我感觉有人把手伸入我的喉咙,抓起我的肠子,从我的口中取出,然后绑在我脖上……
饼干?
卡罗今天把她的东西搬走了。
-
我帮你泡杯咖啡,
谢了。
不要…陵亏带…别清理我的灵气。可是……别碰我的灵气就是了。
好吧,保持晦气!
我会没事的,真的,我祝她幸福。
-
不,你不会的,没错,
-
我不会的,去她的,她甩掉我!
而且你一直都不知道她是女同性恋者。
没有!!行了吧?!为何大家都围着这个话题打转?连她不知道,我怎会知道?
Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... (They all stare at him.) Did I say that out loud?
Ross: I told mom and dad last night, they seemed to take it pretty well.
Monica: Oh really, so that hysterical phone call I got from a woman at sobbing 3:00 A.M.,
"I'llnever have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number?
尺芦Ross: Sorry.
Joey: Alright Ross, look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?
(Rossgestures his consent.)
Joey: Strip joint! C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones!
Ross: I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!
参考 http://wenku..com/view/281a48d7c1c708a1284a4479.html
⑤ 爱情电影经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
爱情电影经典台词集锦
1. Love means never having to say you are sorry. 爱意味着永不说后悔。《爱情故事》
2. Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird, I am a bird. 我在前世也许是一只鸟。--如果你是一只鸟,那我也是一只鸟。《手札情缘》
3. You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello, you had me at hello. 你使我完美起来...--别这么说,第一次见 面时你就拥有了我,拥有了我。《甜心先生》
4. I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. 我爱你是我晚上就寝前最想聊天的人。《当哈里遇到莎莉时》
5. I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto. 我爱你,莫莉,我永远爱。--我也一样《幽灵》
6. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. 选我吧,娶我吧,让我给你幸福。《我最好朋友的婚礼》
7. Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours. 只有跟你在一起,我才会有幸福的生活。你是我梦中的女孩。当然我也是你梦中的男孩。《初恋五十次》
8. There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you. 世上只有一个人让我觉得我自己能够飞起来, 她就是你。《全民情圣》
9. You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳. 《泰坦尼克号》
10. All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 《泰坦尼克号》
11. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》
12. I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克号》
13. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone. 一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景, 听陌生的歌, 然后在某个不经意的瞬间, 你会发现, 原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。《蓝莓之夜》
14. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love. 幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。 当你想吃的时候有得 吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。《飞屋环游记》
15. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. 爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给 你力量的人。《当哈利遇见莎莉》
16. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。《剪刀手爱德华》
17. Love makes man grow up or sink down. 爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。《恋夏 500 天》
18. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it’s called burden-bearing. Pitifully, mo st of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love. 举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。《如果能再爱一次》
19. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. 我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间 去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。《廊桥遗梦》
20. One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get you r own happiness, you will understand the Pvious sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. 一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。《泰坦尼克号》
21. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes o n, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. 年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈 子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非 常宽大的胸襟才行。《初恋 50 次》
22. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different. 当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不 知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。《单身公寓》
23. If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. 离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。《分手信》
24. Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. 曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留 作回忆。《曾经》
⑥ 经典英文爱情台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典英文台词欣赏:
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
《爱情故事》Love Story:
1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.当生命中美好的东西到来时,我却觉得会失去它
2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.人们总把“我爱你”挂在嘴边,可那往往言不由衷
3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.他进退不能,夹在阴阳之间
4.You want to move something, you’ve got to move it with your mind, you’ve got to focus.你想要推动物体,就得靠意志,要集中意志
5.Never say love if you don’t really mean it.如果不当真的话你就决不要说“爱”
6.We’re going to graate and then go our separate ways.我们即将毕业,然后各奔东西
7.I give you my hand. 我给你我的手
I give you my love, more Pcious than money.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情
I give you myself before Pacher or law. 在牧师和法律面前
Will you give me yourself? 你愿意把自己托付给我吗?
Will you come travel with me? 你愿意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起厮守终生吗?
8.In my whole life, I’ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don’t think I could.我一辈子从未有意伤害过谁,我想我也不会
9.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.爱意味着永远用不着说对不起
⑦ 牛仔裤的夏天经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
牛仔裤的夏天经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
《牛仔裤的夏天》改编自安·布拉谢尔(Ann Brashares)于2001年出版的同名小说,当回想起创作《牛仔裤的夏天》的灵感时,她说:当时我正在和一个朋友聊天,她谈起曾和几个朋友共同分享一条裤子,于是出于种种原因,我产生了很多不同的想法。我猜想谁会穿这条裤子,这对他们意味着些什么,以及命运会将他们带向何方。
《牛仔裤的夏天》经典台词
i'd like to think that fate had a hand in what happened that summer.
我觉得去年夏天发生的一切 都是命运的安排
that it was the pants' destiny to find us.
那条注定和我们相遇的裤子
where they came from and why they chose us...
它们来自哪里,又为什么会选择我们
...well, that will always be a mystery.
也许永远都是一个迷
but perhaps that was part of their miracle.
或许这就是奇迹的一部分
that they sensed in that moment how much we needed them.
似乎那时它们已经感觉到 我们多么的需要它们
how much we needed some little bit of faith to hold onto...
我们多么需要继续下去的信念
...when it seemed like everything we believed in was about to slip away.
在我们熟知的一切都离我们而去的时候
but wait a minute, i'm getting ahead of myself.
等等,我有点说过头了
beautiful dress! love it.
那裙子真漂亮,我喜欢死了
we'd been a foursome for as long as I could remember.
我们四个人是从小一起张大的死党
-where are we going? -we're going over there.
- 我们要去哪里? - 去那边吧
in fact, we were a foursome before we were born.
实际上我们在出生前已经是四人小组了
and seven. anyone feel any kicking?
七,感觉到宝宝在踢你了吗?
our mothers met at a prenatal aerobics class.
我们的妈妈是在产前训练班认识的
they really didn't have anything in common...
实际上,她们没有任何共同语言
...except their e dates.
除了她们的产前训练
one, and relax. good work.
1,放松.做的好
the first one out of the gate was bridget.
第一个出生的是Bridget
ladies, let's keep it together.
姑娘们,一起上
the rest of us followed within the week.
我们三个在同一周内也降生了
bridget liked to take charge.
Bridgte喜欢迎接挑战
way to go, lena.
快下台吧,Lena
l'll handle this.
我来搞定
and you know what?
知道吗?
sometimes, that worked in our favor.
有时候,这对我们非常有帮助
oh, my god.
噢,天啦
and that's how it always was with us:
我们也不都是这样开心
give and take.
有喜有忧
but mostly give.
我们有许多烦恼
lena, l don't think he's coming back this time.
Lena,我觉得他这次不会回来了
it's gonna be okay, carmen.
一切都会好起来的,Carmen
l'll come over first thing tomorrow.
我明天一早就去你那
and tibby and bridget too.
Tibby和Bridget也会一起去
just stay on the phone with me until you fall asleep.
我会在电话里一直陪着你 直到你睡着
what were they thinking?, take seven.
他们到底是怎么想的? 第7场
we were there for each other...
我们互相了解
...to understand the things that no one else in the world could.
那些其他人都无法了解的`东西
what were they thinking, having another baby at their age?
他们到底是怎么想的, 这把年纪了还想要小孩
and what was l?
那我算什么?
just some experiment from their hippie days...
他们嬉皮士生活的实验品
...and now it's time to start their real family?
他们现在才要开始正在的生活?
go ahead.
继续啊
they're out of their minds.
他们都疯了
lt sucks.
糟透了
-totally. -cut!
- 说的对 - 停
lena, don't you realize this is tragedy?
Lena,你不知道这是悲剧吗?
can't you give me a bit more enthusiasm?
你不能带点感情吗?
there were some things we would never make sense of.
有些事情我们永远也想不明白
grief is never an easy burden to bear.
悲伤沉重的压在我们的心头
and we were there for those too.
这些我们也必须面对
and as we mourn the loss of this beloved wife, mother and friend...