导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 电影经典英文独白一分钟

电影经典英文独白一分钟

发布时间:2023-09-08 07:48:40

❶ 爱情电影经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

爱情电影经典台词集锦

1. Love means never having to say you are sorry. 爱意味着永不说后悔。《爱情故事》

2. Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird, I am a bird. 我在前世也许是一只鸟。--如果你是一只鸟,那我也是一只鸟。《手札情缘》

3. You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello, you had me at hello. 你使我完美起来...--别这么说,第一次见 面时你就拥有了我,拥有了我。《甜心先生》

4. I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. 我爱你是我晚上就寝前最想聊天的人。《当哈里遇到莎莉时》

5. I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto. 我爱你,莫莉,我永远爱。--我也一样《幽灵》

6. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. 选我吧,娶我吧,让我给你幸福。《我最好朋友的婚礼》

7. Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours. 只有跟你在一起,我才会有幸福的生活。你是我梦中的女孩。当然我也是你梦中的男孩。《初恋五十次》

8. There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you. 世上只有一个人让我觉得我自己能够飞起来, 她就是你。《全民情圣》

9. You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳. 《泰坦尼克号》

10. All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 《泰坦尼克号》

11. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》

12. I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克号》

13. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone. 一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景, 听陌生的歌, 然后在某个不经意的瞬间, 你会发现, 原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。《蓝莓之夜》

14. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love. 幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。 当你想吃的时候有得 吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。《飞屋环游记》

15. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. 爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给 你力量的人。《当哈利遇见莎莉》

16. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。《剪刀手爱德华》

17. Love makes man grow up or sink down. 爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。《恋夏 500 天》

18. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it’s called burden-bearing. Pitifully, mo st of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love. 举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。《如果能再爱一次》

19. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. 我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间 去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。《廊桥遗梦》

20. One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get you r own happiness, you will understand the Pvious sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. 一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。《泰坦尼克号》

21. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes o n, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. 年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈 子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非 常宽大的胸襟才行。《初恋 50 次》

22. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different. 当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不 知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。《单身公寓》

23. If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. 离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。《分手信》

24. Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. 曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留 作回忆。《曾经》

❷ 求英语电影台词1分钟!!!!!!!!!!

楼主你是要对白的还是整段独白的?都贴给你了~
这个是英剧《神探夏洛克》里莫里亚蒂和夏洛克的对白~
S : Who are you?
M: Jim Moriarty.
M: Bye!
S : Consulting criminal.
M: I have loved this, this little game of ours.
S : People have died.
M: That's what people DO!
S : I will stop you.
M: If you don't stop prying......I'll burn you.
M: I will burn the heart out of you.
S : Catch you later.
M: No, you won't!
M: Sorry,
boys! I'm SO changeable! It is a weakness with me, but to be fair to
myself, it is my only weakness. You can't be allowed to continue. You just
can't. I would try to convince you, but everything I have to say has already
crossed your mind.
S : Probably myanswer has crossed yours. 这个是夏洛克对茉莉说的一段独白,一分钟左右
S : Come on,surely you see. The others are slapdash. It's for someone special. The shade of
red echoes her lipstick-either an unconscious association, or one she's
deliberately trying to encourage. Either way, Miss Hooper has love on her mind.
That she's serious about him is clear from the fact she's giving him a gift.
That she's seeing him tonight is evident from her make-up and clothes.Obviously trying to compensate for the size of her mouth and breasts.

❸ 经典的英文电影独白

五十九部精典电影对白全部英汉对照

1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风 云》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.”
Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”
(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:“Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.”
Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind”
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”
演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
(《阿甘正传》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

❹ 英语电影经典独白

疯狂主妇
mary alice 的经典独白。

第三季第一集

Every storm brings with it hope.
每声风暴随之而来的是希望。
That’s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不论如何,到了早晨,一切都会变干净。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最顽固的污点也会消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像对清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
错误的结果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的创伤
Oh the memory of his kiss.
亲吻的记忆
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我们等待着风暴退却,期待着雨过天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我们清楚在心中, 有些污点是如此顽固。
Nothing can wash them away.
没有什么能将它们清除。

第三季第二季

Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有没有遇到过完美的一对,两个精神伴侣, 他们的爱永恒依旧?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
两个相爱的人,关系从没有遭到过威胁?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任对方?
If you haven’t met the perfect couple
如果你没有遇到过完美的一对
Let me introce you
让我来为你介绍。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他们站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他们的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don’t have to look at each other.
对于新婚伴侣,那就是他们不需要正眼看对方。

第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我们都在负重前行。
Of course, it’s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
当然,能结伴而行会很幸福。有人帮助分担重负。
But usually it’s easier to just drop we’ve been carrying.
但通常抛掉负担会更简单。
So we can get home that much sooner.
这样我们就能早日归家。
assuming, of course,
设想着,当然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人会在家迎接我们归来。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
为什么有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我们不顾一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因为我们都知道,有的机会也许我们放弃的太快。

第三季第四集

We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我们都有要改写历史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有时候我们需要给自己找一些托辞。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有时我们想要伤害那些曾经伤害过我们的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有时我们只是不想自己困窘难堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
当然,有时改写历史只是另一种方式去说谎。
But what is history anyway?
但是,历史究竟是什么呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
难道只是一系列的谎言吗?

第三季第五集

Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
阴谋破坏,每个人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望复仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些寻觅爱情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些决定一刀两断的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的愿望简单而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有时候 那属于其他人。

第三季第六集

There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有处罪人忏悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
当他们忏悔完,都期待能得到宽恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事实上,不是所有忏悔都值得被原谅。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多数人,秘密计划败露了得到应有的谴责。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多数人 报复动机暴露了得到随之而来的惩罚
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔过,才有权利获得第二次机会。
Were just why it’s best to think twice before you confess.
这就是为什么最好在你忏悔前先三思而后行…
Especially if you don’t know what it is you’re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在忏悔什么

第三季第七集

Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了个梦
It was one she had many times before.
一个她曾经做过多次的梦。
“hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I’m fine
Ok, I’ll see you later”
But this night, something changed
但是这个夜里,有一些变化
“no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出来。
Please…tell me what’s wrong
求你了, 告诉我哪里出问题了。
Let me save you.
You can’t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can’t prevent what can’t predict.
亲爱的,我们不能预防我们所不能预知的
Isn’t there anything I could do?
有什么是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受这美丽的一天。
We get so few of them.
我们很少有这样的一天

This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
这是最后一次Lynette梦见我
And for her sake, I’m grateful.
对于她的悲伤,我很感激。

第三季第八集

There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我们想要告诉孩子们
We’d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我们想说服他们,不要这么快就长大。
But they won’t listen.
但他们听不进去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我们想告诉他们,花容总有凋谢的一天,但他们拒绝相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我们警告他们,他们的所作所为会有后果,但他们仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
终有一天,孩子们会意识到这个世界是危险的
So it’s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我们要做的就是,尽一切可能来保护他们
Absolutely anything
当然,不惜一切代价。

第三季第九集

Dangerous men walk among us.
危险的人在我们之中潜伏。
And we can’t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我们不是总能肯定他们是谁,或者他们隐藏着怎样的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑虑得到证实。
We can take action.
我们就可以采取行动。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他们的行事议程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我们就能采取措施保护自己和我们爱的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危险的人会造成巨大的伤害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有时候他们所做有最危险的事, 是对他们自己做的。

❺ 一段经典的英文电影独白

电影返老还童又名本杰明巴顿奇事

Benjamin Button: Sometimes we're on a collision course, and we just don't know it. Whether it's by accident or by design, there's not a thing we can do about it. A woman in Paris was on her way to go shopping, but she had forgotten her coat - went back to get it. When she had gotten her coat, the phone had rung, so she'd stopped to answer it; talked for a couple of minutes. While the woman was on the phone, Daisy was rehearsing for a performance at the Paris Opera House. And while she was rehearsing, the woman, off the phone now, had gone outside to get a taxi. Now a taxi driver had dropped off a fare earlier and had stopped to get a cup of coffee. And all the while, Daisy was rehearsing. And this cab driver, who dropped off the earlier fare; who'd stopped to get the cup of coffee, had picked up the lady who was going to shopping, and had missed getting an earlier cab. The taxi had to stop for a man crossing the street, who had left for work five minutes later than he normally did, because he forgot to set off his alarm. While that man, late for work, was crossing the street, Daisy had finished rehearsing, and was taking a shower. And while Daisy was showering, the taxi was waiting outside a boutique for the woman to pick up a package, which hadn't been wrapped yet, because the girl who was supposed to wrap it had broken up with her boyfriend the night before, and forgot. When the package was wrapped, the woman, who was back in the cab, was blocked by a delivery truck, all the while Daisy was getting dressed. The delivery truck pulled away and the taxi was able to move, while Daisy, the last to be dressed, waited for one of her friends, who had broken a shoelace. While the taxi was stopped, waiting for a traffic light, Daisy and her friend came out the back of the theater.
本杰明·巴顿:有些时候我们就活在即将发生冲撞的轨道上,浑然不知。无论它是意外发生的还是蓄谋已久的,对此我们都无能为力。一个住在巴黎的女人正在去购物的路上,但是她忘记拿她的大衣,便回去取了。当她去拿衣服时,电话铃响了,所以她停下来去接电话,并聊了几分钟。就在那个女人打电话的时候,黛西就在为巴黎大剧院的演出而排练。就在她排练时,那个女人打完了电话,离开了屋子去叫一辆出租车(但错过了一班)。现在一个出租车司机由于这班工作完的比较早,便停下来去喝杯咖啡,与此同时黛西还在排练。这个提前完成了这趟工作喝了杯咖啡的出租车司机,接了那个错过一班出租车的去购物的女人。出租车被迫因为一个横穿道路的人急停了一下,因为一个男人比原来上班的时间晚起了五分钟,由于他忘记了上好闹钟。而就在那个晚起的,忘记上闹钟的男人过马路时,黛西也完成了排练,正在冲澡。而就在黛西洗澡的时候,那个出租车司机在精品店外,等那个女人去拿她的商品。那个商品还没有被服务员提前包装好,因为昨天晚上那个服务员刚刚和男朋友分手,把这件事情忘的一干二净。当商品被包好后,那个女人回到车上,车租车又被一辆运货车挡了一下,此时此刻黛西也梳妆完毕。在运货车离开后,出租车终于可以行驶了。当黛西最后一个打扮完后,便等待她其中一个鞋带断了的朋友。就在出租车停着等候红绿灯时,黛西和她朋友从剧院出来了。
Benjamin Button: And if only one thing had happened differently: if that shoelace hadn't broken; or that delivery truck had moved moments earlier; or that package had been wrapped and ready, because the girl hadn't broken up with her boyfriend; or that man had set his alarm and got up five minutes earlier; or that taxi driver hadn't stopped for a cup of coffee; or that woman had remembered her coat, and got into an earlier cab, Daisy and her friend would've crossed the street, and the taxi would've driven by. But life being what it is - a series of intersecting lives and incidents, out of anyone's control - that taxi did not go by, and that driver was momentarily distracted, and that taxi hit Daisy, and her leg was crushed.
本杰明·巴顿:如果只有那么一件事情,并没有按原来发生的话,如果那个鞋带没有断掉;或者如果那辆货车提前几分钟开走;如果那个商品早早就被包装好,因为她没有和他的男朋友分手;如果那个男人的闹钟提前上了五分钟;如果那个司机没有停下来去喝杯咖啡;如果那个女人没有忘记她的大衣,而坐上了早一班的出租车,黛西和她的朋友就将穿过马路,出租车也只会擦肩而过。但是生活就是这么不可预测,在一系列的交错层叠的人与事中,没有谁能掌控它们,而出租车没有碰巧开过去,那个司机也有些精力不集中,那个出租车还是撞到了黛西,她的腿被撞伤了。

希望能帮到你哦~~

❻ 一两分钟的简单电影独白(英文)

The Wizard of Oz 绿野仙踪
桃乐丝回到家后跟她的阿姨的独白,不过是很老很老的片子了。 所以比较。。。老旧。。。不过最后一句很经典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日记
结尾时她的记者发表会。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《继母》
很经典的台词,是朱丽亚。罗伯茨演的,很喜欢,不过片子并不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".

❼ 经典英文爱情电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白

经典英文爱情电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白

经典爱情台词(上)

1.《阿甘正传》:

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !

I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.

"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。

"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《乱世佳人》

3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的.自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!

11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

❽ 经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白

经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白

1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.

坦白说.亲爱的.我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处.他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位.我本可以是个竞争者.我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托.我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5.Here's looking at you.kid.

就看你的了.孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6.Go ahead.make my day.

来吧.让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.

好了.德米勒先生.我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8.May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带.这将是一个颠簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10.You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow).《地狱天使》Hell's Angels.1930

译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?

12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933

译文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。

15、原文:You talking'to me?

出处:罗伯特·德尼罗.《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver.1976

译文:你在跟我说话吗?

16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.

出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930

译文:给我一杯威士忌.里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿.别太吝啬了。

17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

出处:汤姆·汉克斯.《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump.1994

译文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。

18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧.站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔.我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯.我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.

出处:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933

译文:并不是你生活中的男人有价值.而是你与男人在一起的生活。

22.Bond.James Bond.

邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

23.There's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25.Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

弹这首.山姆.就弹时光流逝。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

29.You can't handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

30.I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

31.After all.tomorrow is another day!

毕竟.明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

33.I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

37.I'll be back.

我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在.我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力.你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

❾ 求简单的英语电影独白片段

《海上钢琴师》
“陆上的人喜欢寻根问底,虚度了大好光阴。冬天忧虑夏天的姗姗来迟,夏天则担心冬天的将至。所以他们不停四处游走,追求一个遥不可及、四季如夏的地方—我并不羡慕。”
Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living dread of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me.

“我是在这艘船上出生的,整个世界跟我并肩而行,但是,行走一次只携带两千人。这里也有欲望,但不会虚妄到超出船头和船尾。你用钢琴表达你的快乐,但音符不是无限的。我已经习惯这么生活。”
“I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by, but two thousand people at a time. And there were wishes here,but never more than fit between prow and stern. You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way.

“你把我推到舷梯上然后扔给我一架有百万琴键的钢琴,百万千万的没有尽头的琴键,那是事实,max,它们没有尽头。那键盘是无限延伸的。然而如果琴键是无限的,那么在那架琴上就没有你能弹奏的音乐,你坐错了地方,那是上帝的钢琴。”
“You get me up on that gangway and you're rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that's the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You're sitting on the wrong bench. That's God's piano. ”

❿ 谁有比较经典的英文电影独白

"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。

乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》

Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

阅读全文

与电影经典英文独白一分钟相关的资料

热点内容
有历史人物的电影的观后感 浏览:363
4d电影感觉怎么样 浏览:151
伦理电影国宝 浏览:68
夫妻拍摄的电影有哪些 浏览:5
什么电影里面有个小白鼠 浏览:986
台湾买电影票app 浏览:463
绝拳鹰爪功电影演员表 浏览:398
英文电影推荐学生芒果tv 浏览:297
电影里可以做题记的台词 浏览:177
诺曼底登陆美国二战电影国语免费 浏览:269
超级幸运的一个小孩电影中国 浏览:530
科幻大片美国电影排行榜 浏览:741
越南版古惑仔电影有哪些 浏览:258
泰国电影荷尔蒙高清 浏览:720
老电影演员项堃演张军长 浏览:214
老电影决裂三首插曲 浏览:144
电影娃娃师傅女主剧照 浏览:126
香港电影树妖 浏览:764
十大渣男电影经典片段 浏览:61
迅雷如何下载电影并转码 浏览:38