『壹』 欧美电影《狮子王》经典台词
欧美电影《狮子王》经典台词
1. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
2. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的'事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
10. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
;『贰』 狮子王(英文版)经典台词
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
①《狮子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒险动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联袂执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片于1994年6月24日在美国全面公映。
『叁』 电影《狮子王》经典台词
导语:我收集整理了电影《狮子王》的经典台词,希望大家喜欢。
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
【剧情简介】:
当太阳从地平线上升起时,非洲大草原苏醒了,万兽群集,荣耀欢呼,共同庆贺狮王木法沙和王后沙拉碧(Sarabi)的小王子辛巴(Simba)的诞生。
充满智慧的老山魈(一说狒狒)——巫师拉飞奇(Rafiki)为小辛巴兴起行了洗礼,他捧起一把细沙撒在小辛巴头上。但狮王木法沙(Mufasa)的弟弟刀疤对辛巴的出生却仇恨不已,他认为如果不是辛巴,自己将会继承王位,因此在他心中埋下了罪恶的种子。
时光飞逝,辛巴已经长成健康、聪明的小狮子了,可刀疤(Scar)却一刻也没有放弃对他的嫉恨。一次,在刀疤的引诱下,辛巴和好朋友娜娜去国界外的大象墓地探险,3只受刀疤指使的鬣狗(土狼)突然出现并围攻辛巴和娜娜。在这危急的时刻,木法沙及时赶到,赶走了土狼。返回途中,躲在暗处的刀疤为自己设下的圈套没有得逞而愤恨不已。
刀疤对辛巴被救十分恼怒,他阴险地决定与土狼们勾结杀了木法沙和辛巴,并且向土狼们许诺等除掉木法沙和辛巴当上国王后,就让他们顺理成章地进入荣耀石(狮子王国)。
几天以后,刀疤又引诱辛巴到了一个山谷,然后指使土狼们追击角马,让角马受惊使得角马群朝辛巴狂奔过来,木法沙又及时赶到,辛巴虽然得救,但木法沙却遭到了刀疤的暗算,被刀疤推下了山崖,洪水般的角马群冲过去了,辛巴在死寂的山谷里发现了一动不动的父亲,他心里充满悲痛和内疚,认为是自己害死了父亲。别有用心的刀疤极力怂恿辛巴逃走,同时又命令土狼们杀了他。但是,人算不如天算,辛巴在荆棘丛的.掩护下逃过一劫,无奈,土狼们只好向着辛巴逃远的背影尖叫道:“如果你敢回来,我们就杀了你!”
木法沙死了,辛巴也就此失踪了,刀疤顺理成章地当上了国王,并将土狼们引进了荣耀石。
辛巴一路没命地奔逃,直到筋疲力尽,昏倒在地上。两位好心的朋友——机智聪明的猫鼬丁满(Timon)和心地善良的疣猪彭彭(Pumbaa)救了他。
丁满和彭彭教导辛巴要无忧无虑,不想过去,不想未来,也没有责任,只要为今天而活就可以了。日子一天天过去了,辛巴成长为一头英俊的雄狮,但过去那段时光却始终挥之不去。
一次偶然之间,辛巴和儿时的伙伴娜娜相遇了。娜娜告诉辛巴,自从刀疤当上国王后,大家就处在水深火热之中,她希望辛巴回去拯救那里的难民,可却遭到了辛巴的拒绝。
这时,巫师拉飞奇也找到了辛巴,在他的循循善诱和父亲神灵的教导下,辛巴决定回狮子王国拯救子民。
回到狮子王国后,辛巴愤怒地向刀疤宣战:“这里已经不再属于你了!我回来啦,你选择吧,要么退位,要么就战斗!” 但狡猾的刀疤并不想就此认输,为了推延时间,他不断以辛巴害死父亲为借口诬陷辛巴,土狼也顺势将辛巴逼到了国王崖边,一个失足,辛巴从岩石上滑了下去。
以为辛巴必死无疑的刀疤告诉了他杀了木法沙的事实。愤怒之中,辛巴化悲痛为力量,他奋力跃起,将刀疤打倒在地,并将这个卑鄙的叔叔推下了国王崖,刀疤成了土狼们的一顿美餐。这时,大雨倾盆而下,好像在滋润干涸已久的土地。随后,辛巴在拉飞奇的授意下走上国王崖,用怒吼声宣告他的继位,在母亲和朋友们的欢呼与祝福声中,正式宣布执掌政权,成为荣耀国新的国王。
『肆』 请给我一些英文原版动画电影里的经典台词,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。_——狮子王
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。——狮子王
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。——狮子王
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。——狮子王
You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。——狮子王
I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。——狮子王
I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。——狮子王
This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,为谁呢?——狮子王
It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。——狮子王
Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。——狮子王
『伍』 狮子王经典英文语录
狮子王经典英文语录如下:
1. m only brave when I have to be.Being brave doesn’t mean you golooking for trouble.我只是在汪铅需要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢其实不代表你要到处闯祸。
5.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
『陆』 狮子王电影经典台词
狮子王经典台词英语对白: 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I”m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn”t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It”s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can”t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don”t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I”ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 11.Uhu khosi bo khokho We ndodana ye sizwe sonke. 祖先的王位 啊,荣耀石的王子 12.There”s no mountain too great. 没有征服不了的高山。
『柒』 《狮子王》1994 经典台词
电影简介:1994版经典动画片《狮子王》
该片讲述了小狮子王辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,经历了生命中最光荣的时刻,也遭遇了最艰难的挑战,最后终于成为了森林之王的故事。
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
Asking,you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures,from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. 身为国王,你不但要了解那个平衡,还要去尊重所有的生命,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
But,Dad,don't weeat the antelope?但是爸,我们不是吃羚羊吗?
Yes,Simba,butlet me explain。是啊,我来跟你解释一下。
When we die,our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the gras. And so we are all connected in the great circle of life.我们死后,一定会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以,在这个生命圈里面,都是互相有关联的。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证
11.I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu)我来通知木法沙国王即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。
12.A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa)国王作为统治者终是像太阳一样生起落下。
13. It's circle of life and it moves us all, through dispire and hope, through faith and love.
——这是生命的轮回,穿越了绝望和希望,穿过了忠贞和爱情。
14.When the world turns its back on you , you turn you back on the world.——当世界抛弃你的时候,你就抛弃了世界。
15.Liedown before you hurt yourself.——在受伤前趴下。
16.Danger? HA! I lough in the face of danger!——危险?哈哈,我笑对危险!
17.It doesn't matter . I'm home.——没事了,因为我回家了。(Simba对他倒地的母亲说)
18.Look at the stars, the great king of the past look down on us from those stars. So whatever you feel alone just remember those kings will always be there to guide you.——看着那些星,那是古代帝王正在注视着我们的眼睛。当你感到孤独中,记住他们会在天上引领着你的方向。
19.You have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.Look inside yourself Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take the place in the circle of life.Remember who you are. You are my son and on true king. Remember who you are. Remember.........——你已经忘记了你是谁,所以你也忘记了我的存在。看一看你的内心吧,你不应是现在的样子。你要在生命的轮回中找到自己的位置。记住你是谁。你是我的儿子,是真正的国王。记住你是谁,记住…
If you ever come back,we'll kill you!如果你敢回来 我们就杀了你。
If it weren't for you,he'd still be alive.如果不是因为你 他现在还会活着的。
our teeth and ambitions are bared.我的利齿和雄心一起暴露。
Life’s not fair, is it? 命运真不公平。
You see, I...Well, I shall never beking. 我呢,永远成为不了国王了。
And you shall never see the light ofanother day. 而你,也永远见不到明天了。
[if !supportLists]l [endif]Everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king’s time as ruler
rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here,
and will rise with you as the new king.阳光所及的地方都是我们的国土,国王的统治就像太阳一样,有升有落。有一天,我会随太阳一同落下。日出时,你会一同升起,成为新的国王。
"HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries.“哈库那马塔塔”(Hakula Matata)……就是没有烦恼的意思。
When the going gets tough, the tough get going!逆境才能成就强者。
There’s no mountain too great. 没有征服不了的高山。
『捌』 狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译
狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译:
1、It's like you are back from the dead.
你好像是死而复生一样。
2、You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
3、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。
4、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?
5、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
《狮子王》是由美国华特·迪士尼影片公司出品的动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联合执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯、内森·连恩等联合主演配音。
《狮子王》讲述了小狮子王辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,经历了生命中最光荣的时刻,也遭遇了最艰难的挑战,最后终于成为了森林之王的故事。
(8)狮子王英文电影经典句扩展阅读
1、幕后花絮
为了让动画师们绘画的动画形神并茂,除了安排动画师去动物园看斑马、长颈鹿这些动物之外,迪士尼甚至请来了几头真狮子来到工作室,让动画师和狮子们亲密接触。
在给《狮子王》配音的时候,配音演员也没有看过动画全片,也是靠着故事板和动画片段来寻找感觉。但剧本中的台词已经完成,在导演的指导下,演员们靠着感觉工作。杰瑞米·艾恩斯为了配刀疤咆哮的声音,甚至喊破了音,后来还需要其他配音演员帮他配几句刀疤的台词。
2、影片评价
《狮子王》和通常习惯的那些3D影片相比,该片3D更像是立体书,一样有着笑点,有着很棒的音乐以及戏剧性的时刻,但3D版本却愈加让人感到这一切都来源于2D的精彩。(《底特律观察报》评)
『玖』 求《狮子王》一的台词~
Look, Simba.(Mufasa) 看,辛巴。(木法沙)
Everyting the light touches is our kingdom.(Mufasa) 有阳光的地方都是我们的王国。(木法沙)
A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 国王作为统治者终是像太阳一样生起落下。(木法沙)
One day, Simbe, the sun will set on my time here and will rise you as the king.(Mufasa) 有一天,辛巴,我就会像太阳一样落山,而你将会作为新的国王,像太阳一样生起。(木法沙)
And this'll all be mine?(Simba) 那样这些都会成为我的?(辛巴)
Everyting.(Mufasa) 一切。(木法沙)
Everyting the light touches.(Simba) 所有阳光能抵达的地方。(辛巴)
What about the showdowy place?(Simba) 那么黑暗的地方呢?(辛巴)
That's beyond our borders.(Mufasa) 那是我们的边界。(木法沙)
You must never go there, Simba.(Mufasa) 你绝对不能去那儿,辛巴。(木法沙)
But I thought a kill can do whatever he wants.(Simba) 我觉得国王可以做任何他想做的事情。(辛巴)
On, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.(Mufasa) 做国王不止这些,不能单凭勇气。(木法沙)
There's more?(Simba) 不止这些?(辛巴)
Simba...!(Mufasa) 辛巴...!(木法沙)
Everything you see exisit together in a delicate balance.(Mufasa) 你所见到的事物都存在一种非常微妙的平衡关系。(木法沙)
As king, you need to understand that balance and resbect all the creatures from the crawing ant to the leaping antelope.(Mufasa) 作为国王,你要懂得这种平衡,并尊重所有的生物,不管是蚂蚁还是羚羊。(木法沙)
But, dad, don't we eat the antelope?(Simba) 可是,爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊吗?(辛巴)
Yes, Simba, but let me explain.(Mufasa) 没错,辛巴,让我解释给你听。(木法沙)
When we die bodies become the grass,and the antelope eat the grass.(Mufasa) 我们死后身体会变成草,而羚羊吃草。(木法沙)
And so we are all connected in the great ciecle of life.(Mufasa) 所以在生命的循环中我们的大家
『拾』 狮子王佳句中英文
The Lion King狮子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表 你要到处闯祸。
3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对 待它。
4. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
I left to find help,and I found you. Don't you understand? You are our only hope! 而我找到了你。你还不明白吗?你是我们唯一的希望。
What's happened to you? You're not the Simba I remember. 你到底是怎么了?你不再是我记忆中的辛巴了。
Good. At least one of us is. 很好!至少我们有人像他。
You want so much to walk the path expected of you.你一直就太在意别人对你的期望了。
The Lion King 经典话语 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
穆法沙:瞧!辛巴。阳光普照之处皆是我们的国土。
辛巴:啊!
穆法沙:一代王朝的兴衰就像这日出和日落。辛巴,总有那么一天,太阳将会随着我的时代的结束而沉落,但会随着你做新国王的开始而升起。
辛巴:所有这一切都是我的吗?
穆法沙:是的,一切都是你的。
辛巴:阳光照到的地方都是我的,那背阴的地方呢?
穆法沙:那地方在我们的领土之外。辛巴,你切记千万不要到那里去。
辛巴:可是,作为一个国王你可以做你想做的事呀!
穆法沙:噢,做一个国王不只意味着什么时候都可以为所欲为,还有更多更重要的事要做。
辛巴:还有更多重要的事?
穆法沙:存在于这个世界上的,你眼睛所见到的万物之间都是这一种微妙的平衡关系。作为一个国王,你需要明白这种关系,并且尊重世间万物——无论它们是缓缓爬行的蚂蚁还是跳跃的羚羊。
辛巴:可是,爸爸,难道我们不吃羚羊吗?
穆法沙:我们吃,辛巴,听我来解释。我们死了以后,尸体就会变成青草,羚羊就会来吃青草。我们就是这样互相连接,共同存在于这个巨大的生命轮回之中的。
……
Mufasa: Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Simba: Wow
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this will all be mine?
Mufasa: Everything.
Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba.
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than。 getting your way all the time.
Simba: There's more?
Mufasa: Simba。
Mufasa: Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures-- from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life.
1 It's circle of life and it moves us all, through dispire and hope, through faith and love.——这是生命的轮回,穿越了绝望和希望,穿过了忠贞和爱情。
2 A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.——国王的统治就像太阳的升起和下落…… 3 I'm only brave when I have to be.——只有当我应该勇敢的时候我才会勇敢。 4 Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.——勇敢不是说你要自找麻烦。
5 When the world turns its back on you , you turn you back on the world.——当世界抛弃你的时候,你就抛弃了世界。 6 Lie down before you hurt yourself.——在受伤前趴下。
7 Danger? HA! I lough in the face of danger!——危险?哈哈,我笑对危险! 8 It doesn't matter . I'm home.——没事了,因为我回家了。(Simba对他倒地的母亲说) 9 Look at the stars, the great king of the past look down on us from those stars. So whatever you feel alone just remember those kings will always be there to guide you.——看着那些星,那是古代帝王正在注视着我们的眼睛。
当你感到孤独中,记住他们会在天上引领着你的方向。 10 You have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.Look inside yourself Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take the place in the circle of life.Remember who you are. You are my son and on true king. Remember who you are. Remember。
——你已经忘记了你是谁,所以你也忘记了我的存在。看一看你的内心吧,你不应是现在的样子。
你要在生命的轮回中找到自己的位置。记住你是谁。
你是我的儿子,是真正的国王。记住你是谁,记住……。