『壹』 《暮光之城》新月电影台词中英对照
《暮光之城·新月》精彩台词(中英文)
-Bella: It's one year older than you.
-贝拉:已经比你大一岁了。
-Edward: No,it isn't.I'm 109.
-爱德华:才没有。我109岁了。
-Bella: Wow,maybe I should not be dating such an old man.It's gross.I should feel certainly repulse.
贝拉:哇,或许我不该和这么老的人约会。真恶心。我认为这绝对是伤害。
-Edward: So,how come Jacob Black gets to give you a gift and I don't?
-爱德华:为什么雅各布·布莱克能送你礼物而我不能?
-Bella: Because I have nothing to give back to you.
-贝拉:因为我没有什么可以回赠你的。
-Bella: Bella,you give me everything just by breathing.
-贝拉:贝拉,你的一呼一吸就是我的全部。
-Edward: You can't trust vampires.Trust me!
-爱德华:吸血鬼是不能相信的。真的,相信我!
-Edward: Though I do envy him,one thing.
-爱德华:但我还是嫉妒他,只因为一件事。
-Bella: Juliet.She's like perfect.If you like that obviously beautiful sort of thing.
-贝拉:因为朱丽叶吗?她简直完美无暇。如果你喜欢外表美丽的东西。
-Edward:No,not the girl,dear.…It's nearly impossible for some..people.For humans,a little poison,a dagger to the heart.So many different options.Because I considered it once.I didn't know,if I didn't get to you in time.I had to come up with some kind of..plan.I would go to Italy and provoke the Volturi.
-爱德华:不是因为那个姑娘,亲爱的。是因为自杀。对于一些“人”,这几乎是不可能的。对于人类,一点毒药,一把刺进心脏的匕首。可选的方法太多了。因为我曾经想过自杀。如果没能及时救出你我该怎么办。我必须要想一些..后备计划。我会去意大利。激怒沃尔图里家族。
Bella: Can't you stop talking about that?I can't even think about someone hurting you.
贝拉: 别再说这个了。我简直不敢去想有人会伤害你。
Edward: Bella,the only thing that can hurt me is you.And I don't have anything else to be afraid of.
爱德华:贝拉,唯一能够伤害我的只有你。其他的我什么都不怕。
Emmett: Dating an older woman?Hot!What?
艾美特:姐弟恋?真新潮!怎么了?
-Bella:Edward,what happened with Jasper.It's nothing.
-贝拉:爱德华,贾斯帕做的那些事我不介意。
-Edward:You're right.It was nothing.Nothing the way I always expected.And nothing compared to what could have happened.You just don't belong to my world,Bella.
-爱德华:没错,确实不用介意。我一直期待的那些都无所谓,和那些本该发生的事相比也无关紧要。贝拉,你只是不属于我的世界。
-Bella:When you left,and he left,you took everything with you.
But the absence of him is everywhere I look.
It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest.
But in a way I'm glad.
The pain is my only reminder that he was real,that you all were.
-贝拉:你(爱丽丝)离开的时候,他也离开了,你把一切都带走了。我再也看不到他的身影。
就像我的胸膛被挖了一个巨大的洞。但是我很开心。
只有痛苦提醒着我他曾经存在过,你们都曾经存在过。
-Bella: Please!No,no!Please!Kill me..kill me.Not him.
-贝拉:别这样,求你不要这样!杀了我吧,别杀他。
-Aro:How extraordinary.You would give up your life for someone like us.A vampire.A soulless monster.
-阿诺:多么伟大啊!你居然愿意为我们这种人放弃生命。为了吸血鬼,这种没有灵魂的怪物。
-Edward: You can sleep.I'll still be here when you wake up.Bella,the only reason that I left was because I thought I was protecting you.I needed you to have a chance at a normal,happy life.
-爱德华:放心睡吧。你睡醒前我哪都不会去的。贝拉,我当初离开的唯一原因只是想要保护你。我只是希望你可以像正常人一样快乐的生活。
-Bella: It was so easy for you to leave.
-贝拉:你如此轻易就能离开我。
-Edward: Leaving you was the hardest thing I've done in a hundred years.I swear I will never fail you again.I'm so sorry..Charlie's coming.
-爱德华:离开你是我这100年来最痛苦的事。我发誓,我永远不会再让你失望。真的很抱歉。
-Bella: Jack,I love you.So,please don't make me choose.
Because it'll be him,it's always been him.
-贝拉:杰克,我爱你。所以,求求你,不要逼我做抉择。因为我一定会选择他,一直以来都是他。
-Edward: Marry me,Bella.
-爱德华:嫁给我,贝拉。
『贰』 求英文电影配音片段 2人
如果能再爱一次 这个电影不错的 对白也很经典。。。
伊恩:I love you. 珊曼莎:Oh, I love you too. 伊恩:And I wanna tell you why I love you. 珊曼莎:It's raining, you know that ,right? 伊恩:I have to tell you this and you need to hear it. I love you since I met you. But I couldn't allow myself to truely feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions so unfair. Today, because of you, what I learnt from you, every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learnt if you do that then you're living your life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Not for today, not for you, I would never know love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved. 珊曼莎:I… I don't know what to said. 伊恩:You don't have to say anything, I just wanna tell you. 伊恩对莎曼塔最后的告白: 我对你一见钟情……但知道今天我才允许自己真正去体会,我一直先做考虑,毫无畏惧地下决定。今天因为你,我从你身上学到……我做的每个选择都不同了,我的人生已经彻底地改变了。我学到了如果自己那样做,才会过着充实的生活。不管剩五分钟或五十年都无所谓。莎曼塔,要不是今天,要不是你……我永远不会懂得爱情。谢谢你教会我如何去爱,以及被爱。 英文版: I have loved you since I met you ...but I would not allow myself to truly feel it until today. I am always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Today, because of you, what I learned from you ...every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learned that if you do that, you are living your life fully. It doesn’t matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, not for you ...I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who told me to love and to be loved.
『叁』 暮光之城新月和月蚀电影开头贝拉的一段独白,英文和翻译都要
《暮光之城丶新月》
这种狂暴的快乐,往往预示着狂暴的结局。
那欢愉的刹那,正如火与火药,一吻即逝。
These violent delights have violent ends...
And in their triumph die , like fire and power..
Which, as they kiss , consume..
《暮光之城丶月食》
some say the world will end in fire ,
some say in ice,
from what i've tasted of desire
i hold with those who favor fire.
but if it had to perish twice,
i think i know enough of hate to say that for destruction
ice,is also great
and would suffice
有人说世界将结束于火,
有人说冰,
根据我对欲望的体验,
我认同那些说火的人。
但如果世界必须毁灭两次,
我想我对于恨有足够的认识,
可以说在破坏这一方面,
冰与火同样伟大,
而且也能胜任。