A. 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
B. 经典电影台词
经典电影台词如下:
1、“希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。”——《肖申克的救赎》。
2、“开拓视野,冲破艰险,看见世界,身临其境,贴近彼此,感受生活,这就是生活的目的。”——《白日梦想家》。
3、“我希望你能活出最精彩的自己我希望你能见识到令你惊奇的事物我希望你能体验从未有过的情感我希望你能遇见一些想法不同的人我希望你为你自己的人生感到骄傲如果你发现自己还没有做到我希望你有勇气重头再来”——《本杰明巴顿奇事》又名《返老还童》。
4、“如果再也不能见到你,祝你早安,午安,晚安。”——《楚门的世界》。
美国电影台词精选
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983
C. 电影里的经典台词都有什么
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
第1名:“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)
2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972
第2名:“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,
instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
第3名:“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像
现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第4名:“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
第5名:“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》
6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
第6名:“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第7名:“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
第8名:“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
第9名:“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
D. 求100个英语电影经典台词!!!
美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
E. 求电影经典爱情对白台词
曾经有一份真挚的爱情放在我面前,我没好好珍惜,等到失去的时候才想起。如果上天在给我一次机会,我一定会对你说“我爱你!”要我在时间上加上期限,那就是一万年!咋样够经典的吧。嘻嘻
F. 美国电影百佳台词是哪百佳
美国电影百佳台词(前25名有翻译):
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn," "Gone With the Wind," 1939.《乱世佳人》
第1名:“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)
毫无疑问,即使那些没有看过《乱世佳人》的人,也会对白瑞德给郝思嘉的这句临别之言印象深刻。《乱世佳人》中这句经典的台词在评选中一举夺魁。
2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse," "The Godfather," 1972.《教父》
第2名:“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am," "On the Waterfront," 1954. 《码头风云》
第3名:“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore," "The Wizard of Oz," 1939. 《绿野仙踪》
第4名:“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
朱迪·加兰在《绿野仙踪》中扮演的少女多罗茜对她的小狗托托说的这句话成了后来人们对无法回到鼎盛时期的感叹。
5. "Here's looking at you, kid," "Casablanca," 1942. 《卡萨布兰卡》
第5名:“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
在1942年的电影《卡萨布兰卡》中,亨弗莱·鲍嘉对英格里·褒曼说的“孩子,就看你的了。”排名第5。
6. "Go ahead, make my day," "Sudden Impact," 1983. 《拨云见日》
第6名:“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up," "Sunset Blvd.," 1950. 《日落大道》
第7名:“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8. "May the Force be with you," "Star Wars," 1977. 《星球大战》
第8名:“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night," "All About Eve," 1950. 《彗星美人》
第9名:“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10. "You talking to me?" "Taxi Driver," 1976. 《出租车司机》
第10名:“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate," "Cool Hand Luke," 1967. 《铁窗喋血》
第11名:“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning," "Apocalypse Now," 1979. 《现代启示录》
第12名:“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry," "Love Story," 1970. 《爱情故事》
第13名:“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of," "The Maltese Falcon," 1941. 《马耳他猎鹰》
第14名:“梦想由此构成。”《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
15. "E.T. phone home," "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," 1982. 《E.T.外星人》
第15名:“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!", "In the Heat of the Night," 1967. 《炎热的夜晚》
第16名:“他们叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)
17. "Rosebud," "Citizen Kane," 1941. 《公民凯恩》
第17名:“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!", "White Heat," 1949. 《白热》
第18名:“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!", "Network," 1976. 《电视台风云》
第19名:“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship," "Casablanca," 1942. 《卡萨布兰卡》
第20名:“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti,"? "The Silence of the Lambs," 1991. 《沉默羔羊》
第21名:“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22. "Bond. James Bond," "Dr. No," 1962. 《007之诺博士》(第一部007,肖恩·康纳利)
第22名:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
23. "There's no place like home," "The Wizard of Oz," 1939. 《绿野仙踪》
第23名:“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small," "Sunset Blvd.," 1950. 《日落大道》
第24名:“我很大!是画面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
25. "Show me the money!", "Jerry Maguire," 1996. 《甜心先生》
第25名:“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
26. "Why don't you come up sometime and see me?", "She Done Him Wrong," 1933. 《侬本多情》
27. "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!", "Midnight Cowboy," 1969.
28. "Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By,"' "Casablanca," 1942.《卡萨布兰卡》
29. "You can't handle the truth!", "A Few Good Men," 1992.
30. "I want to be alone," "Grand Hotel," 1932.
31. "After all, tomorrow is another day!", "Gone With the Wind," 1939. 《乱世佳人》
32. "Round up the usual suspects," "Casablanca," 1942. 《卡萨布兰卡》
33. "I'll have what she's having," "When Harry Met Sally...," 1989. 《当哈瑞遇到萨丽》
34. "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put? your lips together and blow," "To Have and Have Not," 1944. 《逃亡》
35. "You're gonna need a bigger boat," "Jaws," 1975. 《大白鲨》
36. "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!", "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre," 1948. 《碧血金沙》
37. "I'll be back," "The Terminator," 1984. 《终结者》
38. "Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth," "The Pride of the Yankees," 1942. 《扬基的骄傲》
39. "If you build it, he will come," "Field of Dreams," 1989. 《梦幻之地》
40. "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get," "Forrest Gump," 1994. 《阿甘正传》
41. "We rob banks," "Bonnie and Clyde," 1967. 《邦妮和克莱德》
42. "Plastics," "The Graate," 1967. 《毕业生》
43. "We'll always have Paris," "Casablanca," 1942. 《卡萨布兰卡》
44. "I see dead people," "The Sixth Sense," 1999. 《灵异第六感》
45. "Stella! Hey, Stella!", "A Streetcar Named Desire," 1951. 《欲望号街车》
46. "Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars," "Now, Voyager," 1942. 《扬帆》
47. "Shane. Shane. Come back!", "Shane," 1953. 《原野奇侠》
48. "Well, nobody's perfect," "Some Like It Hot," 1959. 《热情似火》
49. "It's alive! It's alive!", "Frankenstein," 1931. 《科学怪人》
50. "Houston, we have a problem," "Apollo 13," 1995. 《阿波罗13号》
51. "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?", "Dirty Harry," 1971. 《辣手神探夺命枪》
52. "You had me at 'hello,"' "Jerry Maguire," 1996. 《甜心先生》
53. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know," "Animal Crackers," 1930. 《疯狂的动物》
54. "There's no crying in baseball!", "A League of Their Own," 1992. 《红粉联盟》
55. "La-dee-da, la-dee-da," "Annie Hall," 1977. 《安妮·霍尔》
56. "A boy's best friend is his mother," "Psycho," 1960. 《惊魂记》
57. "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good," "Wall Street," 1987. 《华尔街》
58. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer," "The Godfather Part II," 1974. 《教父II》
59. "As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again," "Gone With the Wind," 1939. 《乱世佳人》
60. "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!", "Sons of the Desert," 1933. 《沙漠之子》
61. "Say 'hello' to my little friend!", "Scarface," 1983. 《疤面人》
62. "What a mp," "Beyond the Forest," 1949. 《越过森林》
63. "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me. Aren't you?", "The Graate," 1967. 《毕业生》
64. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!", "Dr. Strangelove," 1964. 《奇爱博士》
65. "Elementary, my dear Watson," "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes," 1929. 《福尔摩斯冒险史》
66. "Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape," "Planet of the Apes," 1968. 《人猿世界》
67. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine," "Casablanca," 1942. 《卡萨布兰卡》
68. "Here's Johnny!", "The Shining," 1980. 《闪灵》
69. "They're here!", "Poltergeist," 1982. 《鬼驱人》
70. "Is it safe?", "Marathon Man," 1976. 《霹雳钻》
71. "Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!", "The Jazz Singer," 1927. 《爵士歌手》
72. "No wire hangers, ever!", "Mommie Dearest," 1981. 《亲爱的妈咪》
73. "Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?", "Little Caesar," 1930. 《小霸王》
74. "Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown," "Chinatown," 1974. 《唐人街》
75. "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers," "A Streetcar Named Desire," 1951. 《欲望号街车》
76. "Hasta la vista, baby," "Terminator 2: Judgment Day," 1991. 《终结者 II :审判日》
77. "Soylent Green is people!", "Soylent Green," 1973. 《超世纪谋杀案》
78. "Open the pod bay doors, HAL," "2001: A Space Odyssey," 1968. 《2001太空漫游》
79. Striker: "Surely you can't be serious." Rumack: "I am serious ... and don't call me Shirley," "Airplane!", 1980. 《空前绝后满天飞》
80. "Yo, Adrian!", "Rocky," 1976. 《洛奇》
81. "Hello, gorgeous," "Funny Girl," 1968. 《妙女郎》
82. "Toga! Toga!", "National Lampoon's Animal House," 1978. 《动物屋》
83. "Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make," "Dracula," 1931. 《吸血僵尸惊情四百年》
84. "Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast," "King Kong," 1933. 《金刚》
85. "My precious," "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers," 2002. 《魔戒2:双塔奇兵》
86. "Attica! Attica!", "Dog Day Afternoon," 1975. 《炎热的下午》
87. "Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!", "42nd Street," 1933. 《第四十二街》
88. "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!", "On Golden Pond," 1981. 《金色池塘》
89. "Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper," "Knute Rockne, All American," 1940. 《纽特·罗克尼》
90. "A martini. Shaken, not stirred," "Goldfinger," 1964. 《金手指》
91. "Who's on first," "The Naughty Nineties," 1945. 《没规矩的1890年代》
92. "Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac ... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!", "Caddyshack," 1980. 《疯狂高尔夫》
93. "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!", "Auntie Mame," 1958. 《玛咪姑妈》
94. "I feel the need -- the need for speed!", "Top Gun," 1986. 《壮志凌云》
95. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary," "Dead Poets Society," 1989. 《春风化雨》
96. "Snap out of it!", "Moonstruck," 1987. 《月色撩人》
97. "My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you," "Yankee Doodle Dandy," 1942. 《胜利之歌》
98. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner," "Dirty Dancing," 1987. 《辣身舞》
99. "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!", "The Wizard of Oz," 1939. 《绿野仙踪》
100. "I'm king of the world!", "Titanic," 1997. 《泰坦尼克》
G. 求几段英文电影中的经典台词及其翻译
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
(1)英语(English)是印欧语系-日耳曼语族下的语言,由26个字母组合而成,英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。
(2)英语是国际指定的官方语言(作为母语),也是世界上最广泛的第一语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个,是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。
英文网络
H. 电影里的经典台词越多越好
CBS播出了美国电影协会评选出的美国电影100条最经典台词
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
第1名:“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)
2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972
第2名:“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,
instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
第3名:“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像
现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第4名:“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
第5名:“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
第6名:“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第7名:“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
第8名:“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
第9名:“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
第10名:“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
第11名:“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979
第12名:“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
第13名:“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
第14名:"梦想由此构成。"《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
15. "E.T. phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982
第15名:“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967
第16名:“他们叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)
17. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941
第17名:“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
第18名:“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
第19名:“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942
第20名:“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
第21名:“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962
第22名:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
23. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第23名:“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第24名:“我很大!是画面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
25. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
第25名:“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_2063444_1.html 经典台词
http://..com/question/5884474.html 《武林外传》台词