❶ 电影《Her》中有哪些经典的台词
1、I'm so happy I get to be next to you and look at the world through your eyes.
我很庆幸能陪在你身边 通过你的目光看世界。
2、Because I love the way you look at the world.
因为我喜欢你看待世界的方式。
3、Just whisper in my ear one little thought you had today.
还是可以在我耳边轻轻说你今天所想,哪怕是很小的事情。
4、The most fear of emotion is selfishness, but people's heart will not be filled graally, if you love more, the capacity of the heart will become larger and larger.
感情最怕的就是自私,可是人的心不像纸箱会被逐渐填满,如果你爱得更多,心的容量也会变得越来越大。
5、Sometimes when I look at people, I try to think of them as myself, imagine how much they love others, or how heartbreak they have experienced.
有时候我观察人们,我会试着把他们当做自己,会想象他们如何深爱着他人,或者经历过怎样的心碎。
❷ 有哪些戳中你泪点的电影台词
我的意中人是个盖世英雄,有一天他会他踏着七色祥云来娶我,我猜中了开头,却没有猜中结尾。——《大话西游》
里昂在大限将至时告诉玛蒂尔:”你不会失去我,是你让我尝到了生活的滋味。”也许正是这一句话,给了玛蒂尔独自活下去的勇气。她用最平静的语气说着他的死讯,她将他心爱的植物种在了教化院的大草坪上,并且轻声默念:我想我们在这里会好好的,里昂......这世上最深沉的一种爱,就是在他离开后,渐渐活成他的样子。
人们谈论起一部好的电影,时常会将关注的焦点放在导演、剧情、演员甚至是剪辑和特效上,而台词往往是被忽略的一部分。其实在我而言,优秀且经典的台词同样是一部电影的灵魂核心,有时候文字的东西往往才是最戳人心的。
❸ 那些戳中你泪点的电影和电视剧里的台词都是怎样的
《少年的你》中小北说的那句“陈念,你是第一个问我疼不疼的人”、《致我们暖暖的小时光》里面的“我们的爱坚不可摧,但是你是我的软肋”等都是让我一听就觉得戳心的台词。
我觉得一部剧,不管是电影还是电视剧都会有那么一些戳心的台词,也正是因为这些台词才让更多的人感动,也让很多人有有感触,也正好是因为这些好的台词让整部剧更加的有看点,更加的吸引人,所以一个台词对于一个剧是非常的重要的,而我就是这样一个容易感触的人,所以我就非常的感性。
❹ 哪句电影台词曾经戳中了你的泪点
《一代宗师》宫二奉道,一辈子不嫁人,不传艺,更不能有后。父仇得报,却也再回不到从前宫二小姐的生活。再见叶问,她徐徐道娓:“虎不辞山人不辞路,这么多年,大家都是异乡人罢了”。说“人生无悔,都是赌气的话”。说“我心里有过你”“喜欢人不犯法,可也只能到喜欢为止了”。最后叶问说起“念念不忘必有回响”时,宫二只有一行清泪划过脸颊。这一刻,泪随宫二而起。
❺ 英语经典电影台词20句要翻译
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/
❻ 电影《爱love》的所有经典台词
永远不要去想念你不曾拥有的,如果不去拥有,就不会想念。
2、我很挑剔,我很难搞,我讲话难听,我常常脸臭,可是那就是我啊,我就是没有办法像你一样听话顺从又牺牲奉献,就因为我没有这么伟大,我就不配爱人,我就不值得被爱吗?瞬间戳到我泪点
3、我不喜欢过生日,也不需要有人陪,因为要是习惯有人陪,就会担心有一天可能会失去那个人。如果不去拥有,就不用想念。想念是很痛苦的,你懂吗?4、没有爱的能力,比没有性的能力更可悲。
5、就算睡在一张床上,一夜之间也可能变成陌生人。
6、爱情真伟大,伟大到我承受不住。
7、每个混蛋的身体里都住了一颗受伤的心。
8、你的未来我全包了。
9、我真的好希望你可以回到我身边,每天想得心都痛了,可是你活得开心才是我最想要看到的。其实我还蛮喜欢那个小子,因为,你喜欢他。我看过你跟他在一起的时候的那张脸,那大概是我怎么努力都没办法给你的,可是他做到了。那个你看起来很幸福、无所求,像一个小女生。嘿,终于说出来了耶。你看这涂涂抹抹的而且,你知道其实本来还有一段,我删掉了哦。删掉的就是第10条
10、如果你愿意回头,你会发现我其实一直在这里,没有走开。
11、我怕像我这样的人,根本不值得他爱。
12、我不接受包养 我只接受 爱 �7�8
13、我们上上辈子就认识了,难怪我觉得够了。
14、你没有见过你爸爸,所以你不会想他,可是我已经见过你了,就没办法不想你。
15、如果你真的爱他,就勇敢一点。
16、只要我有爱,就可以了。
17、我们的拥抱,有回到家的感觉。
18、 妈,你那么挑剔爸,其实你很爱他,对不对?爱一个人需要理由吗?
19、宝贝,我真的很害怕失去你,也很害怕失去我的梦想。
❼ 盘点经典电影中的唯美英文台词,哪一句戳中了
16.在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人。可是,这种等待,就是爱情本身。
We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
17.有谁不曾为那暗恋而痛苦?我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日岁月,会让你知道,它不过很浅,很浅。最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time.
18.在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。
In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.
19.女人如果不性感,就要感性;如果没有感性,就要理性;如果没有理性,就要有自知之明;如果连这个都没有了,她只有不幸。
If a woman is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, she needs reason; if she is not reasonable, she has to know herself clearly. coz only she has is misfortune.
20.一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是理解。
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
❽ 《哈利·波特》中,有哪些看似自恋,但又戳人泪点的对白
哈利波特这一系列书籍和电影塑造了非常多的人物。每个人物都生动形象,而且各富特色。我们每一个人都会对他们所有人信手拈来,但其中,如果说什么自恋,但是令人心酸的台词的话,我只能说那一直我不管他是不是英俊,但是我觉得我的美丽抵得上我们两个人的了。
总的来说,纵观整篇哈利波特里面。狂妄自大,却不惹人厌的只有这么一位可爱而又迷人的小姐了。
❾ 英语电影里的经典台词,要标明是出自于哪部电影,中英对照。
1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎》
.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid
does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen
every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡萝卜.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any
thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away
from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like
a ckn.鸭,鸭肉 v.忽地低下头(或弯腰),躲避
in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messedn.脏乱状态;困境 vt.弄糟,弄脏,搞乱
up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;娇弱的;精美的balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face
of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are
back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change
the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be
more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊涂的
world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game
of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day
count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching
sentence)
12.Will you give us a
chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地
❿ 在大家看来,最戳心的电影台词是哪一句
大话西游里的那句:那个人,他好像条狗啊。