⑴ 三部英语动画大片的经典台词及翻译
Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话么?(《出租车司机》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂的如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会在这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)
we stand alone,together
我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》)
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一
同服役。” (《兄弟连》)
WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you’'ll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they’'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——”
威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿
终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
“我们的自由!!!”
“我们的自由!!!”
在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)
It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .
-----------from Shawshank Redemption
经典英文电影台词
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
⑵ 电影《寻梦环游记》经典台词语录英文和中文56句
电影《寻梦环游记》你们可有带着孩子去看看,这一部动画片可有说是皮克斯又一巅峰原创之作,《寻梦环游记》讲述的是回忆与遗忘的情感核心,主人公在家庭、音乐、还有梦想、冒险的路上发生的一件件故事,电影的整条线路可以说是饱满溢出银幕,小编看到最后只能以泪洗面。小编我爱死了《寻梦环游记》这个死亡和分离的故事,真心感谢导演皮克斯,能够将墨西哥的亡灵节如此诙谐的变成了温馨的生之欢喜。⑶ 经典英语动画片的对白
动画片《狮子王》里的对白.很经典.
狮王木法沙和幼子辛巴在山崖上的一段对话如下:
1.MUFASA: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光照耀的一切都是我们的王国。
2.SIMBA: Wow!
辛巴:哇!
3.MUFASA: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day,
Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治时期就如同太阳的起落一样。
辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一道慢慢下沉,而在你成为新王时候和你一同上升。
4.SIMBA: And this will all be mine?
辛巴: 这一切都是我的吗?
5.MUFASA: Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
⑷ 求英文动画片(片名,主人公,5句经典台词)两部
《功夫熊猫》
主角:熊猫阿宝
1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃
3.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。
Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.
4.俗语说,
过去的,已经过去了
未来的,还未可知
现在,却是上苍的礼赠
那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
5.世间无巧合
There are no accidents.
6.乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,
我不能让树为我开花,
也不能让它提前结果
Yes ,look at this tree shifu(师傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it’s time .
师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制
我可以控制果实何时坠落
我还可以控制在何处播种
那可不是幻觉 大师
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么
那个种子还是会长成桃树
你可能想要苹果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那个种子还是会长成桃树
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .
7.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
8.师傅:那你为什么不退出呢?
你知道我一直想把你赶走,
可你还是留下来了。
Why didn’t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you
but you stayed
阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。
我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,
或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。
可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。
我留下来,因为我以为,
如果还有人能改变我,
能让我焕然一新,
那就是你--
中国最伟大的功夫师父!
Yes ,I stayed .
I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head
or said I smelled ,it hurts.
But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .
I stayed ,because I thought ..
If anyone could change me ,
could make me not me ,
it was you
the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
9. 阿宝,天不遂人愿,
况且这本不是天意,
阿宝,忘了其它的事情,
你的使命一直都在向你召唤。
我们是面条家族,
血管中流着这样的血。
I'm sorry things didn’t work out …
It’s just what it’s meant to be
Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.
We are Noodle folk
Broth runs deep through our veins
《冰河世纪》
主角:说话很快、浑身没有光泽的树懒锡德
喜怒无常的长毛象曼尼
一只凶暴的剑齿虎迪亚戈
对橡树果有着特别嗜好的著名犬齿松鼠斯科莱特
1 Sid: [about the baby] I bet he's hungry.
Manny: How 'bout some milk?
Sid: Ooh, I'd love some!
Diego: Not you. The baby.
Sid: Well, I ain't exactly lactating right now, pal.
Diego: You're a little low on the food chain to be mouthing off, aren't you?
Sid: [说那个婴孩] 我敢打赌他肯定是饿了。
Manny: 来点牛奶怎么样?
Sid: 噢,我想来点。
Diego: 不是给你,是给这个小家伙。
Sid: 恩,我现在还不能分泌乳汁呢,老兄。
Diego: 你是处于食物链太底端了,闭不了嘴是吧?
2 Sid: Hey, my feet are sweating.
Diego: Do we need a news flash every time your body does something?
Sid: 嘿,我的脚在出汗。
Diego: 难道每次你的身体发生点什么我们就要听你来个新闻快报吗?
Manfred:他那样是为了招人注意,别搭理他就是了。
《狮子王》
主角:狮子辛巴
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证
Manfred:He's doing it for attention. Just ignore him...
⑸ 迪士尼英文电影 经典台词20句 要加中文的翻译 ! 谢谢!
狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:还有别的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的
主要内容: 辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。 要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子。于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我为什么那么与 从不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因为你浑身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查说我不 属于... 卡拉: 别说了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查说我不属于 这个家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 别管哥查说了什 么.别动. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什么吗?我看见你像我 一样的两只眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有个鼻子在...?啊, 这儿.两只耳朵,让我 看看还有什么.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 两只手? 卡拉: 对了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 闭上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感觉到什 么吗?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到这儿来. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我们 是一模一样的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我会让他看见的 我会成为最优秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 这就对了,你一 定会的.
主要内容:在非洲原始森林成了孤儿的婴孩在猿猴家族的照料下长大成人,人类探险和出现打破了他宁静和平和世界,也使他认识到他是人类的一员,他在决定归属哪一类家族问题上的思考因为他对美丽的珍妮姑娘的感情进而变得更加复杂,而人类将对猿猴家族的伤害更使他进入了进退两难的境地。
⑹ 请给我一些英文原版动画电影里的经典台词,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。_——狮子王
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。——狮子王
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。——狮子王
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。——狮子王
You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。——狮子王
I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。——狮子王
I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。——狮子王
This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,为谁呢?——狮子王
It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。——狮子王
Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。——狮子王
⑺ 求5部英文卡通电影(需英文对白)
《功夫熊猫》:Kung Fu Panda
阿宝(PO)
龟大仙(Wugui)
垸熊师傅(Shifu)
灵猴(Monkey)
毒蛇(Master Viper)
猛螳螂(Master Mantis)
华南虎(Master Tigress)
仙鹤(Master Crane)
雪豹太郎(Tai Lung)
《超人总动员》:
父亲巴鲍伯 (Mr.Incredibles)
母亲巴荷莉(Elastigirl)
巴小倩 (Violet Parr)
巴小飞(Dash Parr)
巴小杰 (Jack Parr)
超劲先生 (Syndrome)
《玩具总动员》:Toy Story
巴斯光年(Buzz Lightyear)
胡迪 (woody)
安弟(Andy)
《怪物史莱克》:Shrek
怪物史莱克(Shrek)
费欧娜公主(Princess Fiona)
《闪电狗》:Bolt
佩妮(Panny)
小狗波特(Bot)
小猫咪咪(Mimi)
仓鼠阿诺(Anor)
⑻ 英文动画大片英文片名及三句经典对白
《The Lion King狮子王》
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁还会呢?
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。