经典英文爱情电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典爱情台词(上)
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《乱世佳人》
3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的.自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
B. 求 有大段女生独白的英文电影
“大段女生独白”的电影是《简爱》,部分独白:
1、If God gave me wealth and beauty,I would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now。
如果上帝赋予我财富和美貌,我会让你难于离开我,就像我现在难于离开你一样。
2、But God didn't do it。But our spirit is equal。As you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally
可上帝没有这样安排。但我们的精神是平等的。就如你我走过坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前
3、Life is too short to remember。In this life,everyone will make mistakes,but we will die soon。Our sins will disappear with our bodies,leaving only the spark of spirit。
生命太短暂了,不应该用来记恨。人生在世,谁都会有错误,但我们很快会死去。我们的罪过将会随我们的身体一起消失,只留下精神的火花。
4、That's why I never want to get even,never think life is unfair。I live in peace,waiting for the end。
这就是我从来不想报复,从来不认为生活不公平的原因。我平静的生活,等待末日的降临。
5、I was angry and envious。But when I saw the elegant villain and heard their cold,unfeeling and superficial conversation,my anger was extinguished。
我本来怒火中烧,嫉妒的难以忍受。但当我看到那个优雅的恶少,听到他们冷酷无情,轻浮浅薄的对话后,我的怒火被熄灭了。
6、The jealousy also dissipated。Because such a woman is not worth my love and such a rival is not worth my hate。
嫉妒的情绪也烟消云散了。因为这样的女人不值得我爱,这样的情敌也不值得我憎恨。
C. 英文电影独白,适合一个女生,3-4分,采纳后追加
有一部是讲威尼斯女诗人,政绩veronicanbsp;franco的影片叫红颜祸水。(thenbsp;Honestnbsp;courtsan.)里头最后面有一段很棒的独白!Inbsp;willnbsp;confess,nbsp;Yournbsp;Grace.我认罪,法官大人nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;法官:nbsp;Thatnbsp;willnbsp;pleasenbsp;God.Proceed.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;上帝会宽恕你的。开始吧。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confess...asnbsp;anbsp;girlnbsp;Inbsp;lovednbsp;anbsp;mannbsp;whonbsp;wouldnbsp;notnbsp;marrynbsp;menbsp;fornbsp;wantnbsp;ofnbsp;anbsp;dowry.我承认,当我还是一个女孩时,我爱上了一个男人,但他不会娶一个没有嫁妆的女孩。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;hadnbsp;anbsp;mothernbsp;whonbsp;taughtnbsp;menbsp;anbsp;differentnbsp;waynbsp;ofnbsp;life.我承认,我有一个母亲,他教会我另一种生存方式nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Onenbsp;Inbsp;resistednbsp;atnbsp;firstnbsp;butnbsp;learnednbsp;tonbsp;embrace.一种我开始反对,但最终学会接受的方式。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;becamenbsp;anbsp;courtesan.我承认我成为了一个政妓。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Tradednbsp;yearningnbsp;fornbsp;power,nbsp;welcomednbsp;manyrathernbsp;thannbsp;benbsp;ownednbsp;bynbsp;one.用欲望去换取势力,我愿接受众多,与其被一人拥有。Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;embracednbsp;anbsp;whore‘snbsp;freedomovernbsp;anbsp;wife‘snbsp;obedience.我承认我拥护一个妓女的自由多余一个妻子的尊顺。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;法官:Thisnbsp;isnbsp;notnbsp;repentance.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;你这不是在忏悔!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Whatnbsp;amnbsp;Inbsp;tonbsp;do?那我应该怎么做?nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;mustnbsp;confessnbsp;mynbsp;evil.Thesenbsp;arenbsp;mynbsp;sins.我必须承认我所有的邪恶。这些都是我的罪.修道士:Shenbsp;mustnbsp;repentnbsp;witchcraft.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;她必须为她的巫术忏悔国王:Inbsp;seenbsp;nonbsp;harmnbsp;innbsp;hearingnbsp;her.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Shenbsp;willnbsp;savenbsp;ornbsp;damnnbsp;herself.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;我不认为听听她“悔过”会有什么问题!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;她将拯救或诋毁她自己,这是他的选择。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;法官:Thenbsp;prisonernbsp;hasnbsp;alreadynbsp;damnednbsp;herself,Butnbsp;ifnbsp;itnbsp;pleasesnbsp;thenbsp;esteemednbsp;dogenbsp;ofnbsp;Venice...shenbsp;maynbsp;continuenbsp;hernbsp;heresy.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;犯人已经在诋毁自己了。但如果威尼斯的国王愿意听,她可以继续。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;findnbsp;morenbsp;ecstasyinnbsp;passionnbsp;thannbsp;innbsp;prayer.我承认,我在激情比在祷告中找到了更多的喜悦。Inbsp;confess...nbsp;我承认nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;praynbsp;still......tonbsp;feelnbsp;thenbsp;touchnbsp;ofnbsp;mynbsp;lover‘snbsp;lips...nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;...hisnbsp;handsnbsp;uponnbsp;me...nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;...hisnbsp;armsnbsp;enfoldingnbsp;me.我承认,我仍然祈祷着我能再一次感受我爱人的唇,他手掌的安抚,他拥抱着我的臂膀。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Suchnbsp;surrendernbsp;hasnbsp;beennbsp;mine.我仍为之屈服。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;hungernbsp;stilltonbsp;benbsp;fillednbsp;andnbsp;inflamed.我承认,我的饥渴仍向往着被倾注被燃烧!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Tonbsp;meltnbsp;into
D. 经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白
1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.
坦白说.亲爱的.我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处.他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位.我本可以是个竞争者.我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托.我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5.Here's looking at you.kid.
就看你的了.孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6.Go ahead.make my day.
来吧.让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.
好了.德米勒先生.我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8.May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带.这将是一个颠簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10.You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow).《地狱天使》Hell's Angels.1930
译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?
12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933
译文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。
15、原文:You talking'to me?
出处:罗伯特·德尼罗.《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver.1976
译文:你在跟我说话吗?
16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.
出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930
译文:给我一杯威士忌.里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿.别太吝啬了。
17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
出处:汤姆·汉克斯.《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump.1994
译文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。
18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧.站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔.我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯.我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933
译文:并不是你生活中的男人有价值.而是你与男人在一起的生活。
22.Bond.James Bond.
邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23.There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首.山姆.就弹时光流逝。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30.I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31.After all.tomorrow is another day!
毕竟.明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33.I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37.I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在.我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力.你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
E. 女生爆发力电影台词独白稿件是什么
女生爆发力电影台词独白稿件如下:
1、一直在感伤中,微笑着带着一丝的沧桑。是平淡?或是向往?或是一个周而复始的圆,而我却在中间挣扎徘徊,却怎么也走不到尽头……
2、不要羡慕别人比你成熟,那是因为一路走来他们遇见的坏人比你多。
3、你要乖一点,我会一直陪着你。
4、流泪,已经是一种告别孤单的方式,冰冷的感觉侵蚀着身躯,蜷缩在角落里,满天星辰,璀璨的,心碎?
5、大致我性格便如此,终日一副懒散样子。
6、有的时候真的让付出较多感情的一方变得很卑微。
7、全世界都在我脚下,只有你在我心里。
8、我等的车总是很晚才来,我爱上的人也全都是意外。
9、今天我碰到一个人,背影好像你,然后我看了很久。
10、不忘旧爱又惦念新欢这大概就是人的通病吧
11、故事的后来,我变成另一副模样。
12、我能熬下烈酒,也能熬过没有你的深秋。
13、你隔着江河,遥遥一眼,已向我撞一盅。
14、为是血肉相连的亲人。所以许多话反而就成为禁忌。交流是羞耻,亲近是羞耻。唯有通过相互苛求和中伤来表达对彼此的爱,才是理所当然。这是多么可悲的事实。
15、如果你频繁地和别的异性联系,她知道了,虽然表面装做不在乎,但其实内心已经酸到极点了,只是不想表现出来,怕你会说她神经过敏,不讲道理,然后开始争吵。