❶ 你觉着有哪些值得看多遍的英文电影
《猫鼠游戏》Catch Me If You Can,影片是真实事件改编,故事主角是FBI有史以来最小的头号通缉犯。
从1964年到1966年之间弗兰克通过乔装医生、律师、飞行员骗取了高达几百万的金额,在全美各地几乎都留下他的犯罪足迹,FBI探员卡尔屡次被弗兰克这个黄毛小子捉弄,一次次有惊无险的逃脱,上演一场精彩绝伦的猫鼠游戏...
影片在视觉表现力上非同一般,普拉达的华服,蒂凡尼的珠宝,一场场繁华缤纷的派对,给人以极尽奢靡之感。但在人们沉沦在纸醉金迷中,却难掩其冷漠、喧闹、虚假。神秘富豪盖茨比终究也只是成了时代的牺牲品。
❷ 英语电影对话里的,十句经典台词简单易懂!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
❸ 英文电影台词摘抄:富含哲理
英文电影台词摘抄:富含哲理
导语:记得高中时,自己准备了一个特别漂亮的本子,专门摘抄自己喜欢的句子。每当自己翻开它时,就觉得特别的满足。下面是由励志网的我为大家整理的一些经典的英文台词,以供大家的需要,希望各位读者们阅读愉快!
1. Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!“生活就是一场宴席,弱者多半会饿死!”—— 欢乐梅姑(Auntie Mame, 1958)
2. I feel the need – the need for speed!“我感觉到一种需要——速度的需要!”—— 壮志凌云(Top Gun, 1986)独行侠和呆头鹅是一对飞行搭档,两人用这句话互相激励。EA著名赛车游戏《极品飞车》的名称正是来自这句台词。
3. Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.“及时行乐。把握今天,孩子们。让你们的生活与众不同。”—— 死亡诗社(Dead Poets Society, 1989)基丁在一所学风严苛的学校担任历史教师,他以轻松开明的教学方式受到学生们的热情拥戴。影片中基丁用这句台词激发学生的学习热情。
4. Snap out of it!“振作起来!”—— 月色撩人(Moonstruck, 1987) 洛瑞塔到未婚夫的弟弟(尼古拉斯.凯奇饰)家里试图说服他参加哥哥的婚礼,结果两人之间擦出了火花。当弟弟向洛瑞塔索吻时,洛瑞塔扇了他一个耳光,并告诉他“振作起来!”
5. My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you.“我母亲感谢你们。我父亲感谢你们。我妹妹感谢你们。还有我也感谢你们。”—— 胜利之歌(Yankee Doodle Dandy, 1942)乔治.柯汉一家人以到处表演舞台剧为生,被称为“柯汉四人组”,这句台词是他演出完毕后的谢辞。后来他受到总统表彰时也以这句话表示感谢。
6. Nobody puts Baby in a corner.“没有人会把宝贝留在角落里。”—— 辣身舞(Dirty Dancing, 1987)女主角“Baby”一家到某风景区度假,她爱上了当地的一位舞蹈教师约翰尼,但遭到父亲的坚决反对,约翰尼也被解雇。影片结尾,闷闷不乐的Baby和家人坐在大厅角落里,约翰尼走到她的座位前,当着她父亲的面,用这句话邀请她跳舞。他们 *** 四射的舞蹈感染了所有观众。显然,这句台词用来邀请女士跳舞再也合适不过了[]。
7. I’ll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!“我会抓住你们的,我的小美人,森闭还有你的小狗!”—— 绿野仙踪(The Wizard of Oz, 1939)本片中邪恶的西方女巫形象塑造得很成功,她用以威胁多萝西的这句台词给看过影片的孩子们留枣春裂下了深刻的印象。
8. I’m the king of the world!“我是世界之王!”—— 泰坦尼克(Titanic, 1997)成功登上泰坦尼克号的杰克兴奋不已凳闭,站在船头振臂高呼“我是世界之王!”。后来卡梅隆在领取奥斯卡最佳导演奖的时候也以这句话作为谢辞。
9.A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》
10.Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
11.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
12.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. -- The Shawshank Redemption坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》
13.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》
14.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
15.Everything that has a begin has an end.世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》
16.Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。《乱世佳人》
17.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》
18.The truth is out there.真相在那里。《 X 档案》
19.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》
20.If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. -- The Crow如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》
21.Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》
22.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》
23.Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》
24.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. -- The Lion King我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》
25.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. -- Gone with The Wind哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》
26.We bee the most familiar strangers.我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》
27.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》
28.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》29.You can ’ t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》
30.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》
个性英文台词精选 经典英文句子带翻译 经典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美简短合集 英文电影台词摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文电影台词精选 适合英语配音的经典电影台词 励志英语电影台词 英语电影经典语录大全 英文电影里的经典台词精选
❹ 求大神给莱奥纳多主演的《飞行家》的电影资源…
链接:https://pan..com/s/1XvTKCIbUsfMelhf1Z--M9Q
作品相关介绍:
HowardHughes(LeonardoDiCaprio饰)出生于美国德州休士顿,18岁时,他继承父亲德州油井的财富,心怀电影梦想移居好莱坞。1926年他买入125家戏院的控制权,砸下数百万美金拍了实景空战史诗电影《地狱天使》,成为著名的制片人;1939年,他入主环球航空公司,他迅速使公司扭亏为盈,二战期间与美国军方合作,主持了蓝云杉飞机的发明和改进。