A. 求几段英文电影中的经典台词及其翻译
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
(1)英语(English)是印欧语系-日耳曼语族下的语言,由26个字母组合而成,英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。
(2)英语是国际指定的官方语言(作为母语),也是世界上最广泛的第一语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个,是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。
英文网络
B. 求3部英语电影的经典台词各10句,带英语带汉语
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
2.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 《The Lion King狮子王》 3.
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
C. 10句经典英语电影并翻译
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
D. 急需三部经典一些的英语影片,每部五句台词,中英都需要,请注明,是哪一部影片中的五句话
《阿甘正传》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
《乱世佳人》
Scarlett: Tara!Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back . After all ,tomorrow is another day!
郝思嘉:德园!家!我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
There was a land of Cavaliers and
有一片骑士的土地,遍地棉花,
Cotton Fields called the Old South?
人们称之为古老的南方......
Here in this patrician world the
这个贵族的世界,
Age of Chivalry took its last bow?
折射出骑士时代最后的光彩......
Here was the last ever to be seen
这里有最后的骑士
《辛德勒的名单》
1、Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:说实话,海伦,总是正确的答案。
2、Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it.
阿蒙·高斯:今天是历史性的一天,今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后,年轻人将会用崇敬和好奇来询问今天发生的一切。今天是历史性的一天、并且你们就是其中的一部分。
3、Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我试试。我可以救出更多人。
4、Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
伊萨克·斯特恩:奥斯卡,因为你已经有一千一百人活了下来。看看他们。
5、Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊萨克·斯特恩:世世代代都会记得你的所作所为。
《泰坦尼克号》
1、You jump, I jump
你跳我就跳
2、To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
3、All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
4、We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
5、Jack:I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….
Jack:我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
你可以任选其三,希望对你有帮助。
E. 英语电影里的经典台词,要标明是出自于哪部电影,中英对照。
1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎》
.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid
does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen
every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡萝卜.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any
thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away
from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like
a ckn.鸭,鸭肉 v.忽地低下头(或弯腰),躲避
in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messedn.脏乱状态;困境 vt.弄糟,弄脏,搞乱
up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;娇弱的;精美的balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face
of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are
back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change
the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be
more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊涂的
world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game
of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day
count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching
sentence)
12.Will you give us a
chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地
F. 花木兰电影经典电影台词英语
电影《花木兰》台词中英对照
1. There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
2. 很多年轻人都在为国家奋战!
3. It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
4. 保护我的国家和家人是我的荣幸。
5. So you'll die for honor.
6. 所以你将为荣誉而死。
7. I will die doing what's right!
8. 我将为那些正确的事情拼命!
9. The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter.
10. 花家最大的荣耀,就是有你这个好女儿。
11. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China.
12. 逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最珍贵、最美丽的。
13. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China
14. 逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最珍贵、最美丽的。——玉皇大帝
15. To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
16. 要取悦你未来的公婆,你一定要表现出谨慎、庄严、优雅,不但要心存恭敬。
17. You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!
18. 你也许看起来像个新娘,可是你永远也不会为你们家的人争光。
19. Mulan:You shouldn't have to go!
20. 花木兰:你不该走!
21. Mulan:There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
22. 花木兰:很多年轻人都在为国家奋战!
23. Fa Zhou:It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
24. 花弧:保护我的国家和家人是我的荣幸。
25. Mulan:So you'll die for honor.
26. 花木兰:所以你将为荣誉而死。
27. Fa Zhou:I will die doing what's right!
28. 花弧:我将为那些正确的事情拼命!
29. Mulan:But if you...
30. 花木兰:但是你……
31. Fa Zhou:I know my place!It is time you learned yours.
32. 花弧:我知道我将去往何方,现在轮到你问问自己了。
迪士尼动画版《花木兰》经典台词
1.The flower that blooms in adversity isthe most rare and beautiful of all.
逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最珍贵、最美丽的。
2.To please your future in-laws,youmust demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
要取悦你未来的公婆,你一定要表现出谨慎、庄严、优雅,不但要心存恭敬。
3.You may look like a bride,butyou will never bring your family honor!
你也许看起来像个新娘,可是你永远也不会为你们家的人争光。
4.There are plenty of young men tofight for China!
很多年轻人都在为国家奋战!
5.It is an honor to protect mycountry and my family.
能够保家卫国,是我的荣耀。
6.I will die doing what's right!
我将为那些正确的事情拼命!
7.I know my place!Itis time you learned yours.
我自有分寸,你也是时候管管你自己了。
8.I will serve the emperor in my father's place.
我替父亲为国出征。
9.Ancestors, hear our prayer. Watch over Mulan.
列祖列宗,求求你们,保佑木兰。
G. 英语电影美句摘抄短句
1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.” Sean Connery,“Dr.No” 译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.” 演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.” Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca” 译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的.” 演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942 3、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.” Mae West,“I'm No Angel” 译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命.” 演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:“I'll be back.” Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator” 译文:“我会回来的.” 90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格. 演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984 5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.” Jean Harlow,“Hell's Angels” 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930 6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.” Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump” 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么.” 演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994 7、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.” Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup” 译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.” 演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.” Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind” 译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎.” 演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939 9、原文:“You talkin'to me?.” Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver” 译文:“你在跟我说话吗?” 演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976 劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词. 10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.” Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie” 译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水.宝贝儿,别太吝啬了.” 演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。
《盗梦空间》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。
《爱情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。
《黑天鹅》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正传》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。
《死亡诗社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。
《冰与火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。
《怦然心动》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《当幸福来敲门》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……
PS:以上来自博客《驻进心底的那些台词》的投稿~~~~
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.
(一个单身的男人一旦拥有了大笔财产,就会想到寻觅妻子,这是一个世界广泛公认的道理)
<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢与偏见》
2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。)
<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》
3.I will be back (我会回来的)
《终结者》
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正传》
5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.
《功夫熊猫》
6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白说,我一点也不在乎。)
<Gone With The Wind>; 《飘》
7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)
《圣诞圣乐》
1原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.”
Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump”
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994
2《律政俏佳人》中毕业典礼上的一段话:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特别的教授指出亚里士多德的话:法律是不容许含有激情的。我不是对亚里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年里,我发现:激情是学好法律和实践的关键,也包括人生。也是拥有激情,勇气和强烈的自我意识,去进入社会。 记住,第一印象不一定总是对的,你必须一致保持自信,在人们之中保持自信,最重要的是,对你自己有信心。
3 蜘蛛侠:
With great power comes great responsibility。
能力越大,责任越大
4《她比烟花寂寞》
Hilary:If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being an extraordinary one, you're wrong.
Hilary: 如果你认为当个普通人比当天才更轻松,那么你错了。
5《肖申克的救赎》
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
There are those who say fate is something beyond our command, that destiny is not our own. But I know better. Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人说命运并非我们所能掌控,结局并不由我们自己决定。但我有更好的理解。命运就在我心中。你只需鼓起勇气去面对它。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
当幸福来敲门 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。
或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想? 那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。
如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。
阿甘正传 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 妈妈说,“做傻事的才是傻瓜”。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。
3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
肖申克的救赎 每个人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放弃自己了,还有谁会救你?每个人都在忙,有的忙着生,有的忙着死。
忙着追名逐利的你,忙着柴米油盐的你,停下来想一秒:你的大脑,是不是已经被体制化了?你的上帝在哪里? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:这些墙很有趣。
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。
我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。
我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些。
the following expressions are some of my favorite
1. I am always actting like the sky's falling
描述自己喜欢大惊小怪
2. it's payback time
报复的时候到了
3. they are pretty close mouth about it.
他们对那事情守口如瓶
4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.
很有意思的一句话libido被称为 ‘性的能量’,弗罗伊德论述过.这是电影中的一个很喜欢having sex的女孩在受到她妈妈指责时的辩解,意思就是说,我是个聪明的但是也是有需要的女孩.
5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.
在那种情况下,你的做法是正确的
6. I meant every word.
我的肺腑之言。夸奖完别人,或是别人的所作所为让你很感动时说的
7.I slept straight through last night
用来描述你睡了好觉
8.How about meet at the usual place?
老地方见怎么样?
9.You're sure you want to tie the knot?
你确定你愿意结婚么?
10.I've made myself crystal clear
Crystal用的很好, 意思就是说: 我想我已经说的(做的, 表现的)相当明白了.
11. you're burning daylight
你在浪费大好时光,burn用的真好
12. I don't want you ever forget me.
用了ever 比仅说I don't want you forget me 好.
13. quit fooling around
别胡闹
14. you're a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.
老友记里面Ross对Rachel说, 意思说他想不透Rachel在想什么.
15 this is odd= this is weird真怪
16. let me get it straight now.
就让我直说了吧
17. we can work it all out
很普通的一句, 我们自己都能解决
18. I am merely a messenger
我仅仅是个传话的, merely这个词很好听
19. you all set?
说的时候词尾set用升调, 意思就是are you ready?
20. I got no reason to lie to you
普通的一句, 我没有理由骗你
21. don't make any unnecessary risk
别冒不必要的风险. 想想如果没看到这句英文, 你自己会如何说?
22. good fences make good neighbor.
很简单, 我很喜欢
23. I don't regret a minute of that
我一分钟也不后悔. 很地道
24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming
我觉得这让我压力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比较喜欢的一个词.
暂时这么多,供你参考.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
电影:阿甘正传
世界上总有一半人不理解另一半人的快乐
电影:爱玛
你以为我穷。不漂亮,就没有感情吗?
如果上帝赐给我美貌和财富,我也会让你难于离开我的!
就象我现在难于离开你一样!
电影:简爱
什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。
这不叫权利,这叫正义。
而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,
也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利!
电影:辛德勒名单
上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多!
电影:四根羽毛
我们要学会珍惜我们生活的每一天,
因为,这每一天的开始,都将是我们余下生命之中的第一天。
除非我们即将死去。
电影:美国美人
"人生本就是苦还是只有童年苦?”
“生命就是如此。”
电影:这个杀手不太冷
第一、不要叫她温柔。
第二、不要让她喝三杯以上,否则她会逢人就打;
第三、在咖啡馆一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可乐或橙汁;
第四、如果她打你一定要装得很痛如果真的很痛那要装得没事
第五、在你们认识的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,
她会非常喜欢;
第六、你一定要学会击剑,打壁球;
第七、要随时做好蹲监狱的思想准备;
第八、如果她说她会杀了你,那不要当真,这样你会好受些;
第九、如果她的鞋穿着不舒服,一定要和她换鞋穿;
第十、她喜欢写东西,要好好地鼓励她.
电影:我的野蛮女友
当我还是孩子的时候,妈妈带我去看白雪公主,人人都爱上了白雪公主,而我却偏偏爱上了那个巫婆。
电影:《安妮•霍尔》
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
电影:肖申克的救赎
我爱美国,它给了我财富,我用美国方式教育子女,告诉他们不能丢家族的脸
别跟我说你是无辜的,这让我愤怒,因为它侮辱了我的智慧
电影:教父
一个受伤的人,不知道如何接受和给予爱
电影:菊花香
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。
电影:卡萨布兰卡
我不知道为什么老是离不开他,可能是他脖子上有条领带的缘故.
电影:爱你9周半
"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"
电影:Gone with the wind
<;断背山>
我真希望能戒掉伱
<;艾玛>
上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多
H. 阿甘正传经典台词双译
阿甘正传经典台词双译
1、Life、was、like、a、box、of、chocolates,、you、never、know、what、you're、gonna、get、
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2、Stupid、is、as、stupid、does、
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3、Miracles、happen、every、day、
奇迹每天都在发生。
4、Jenny、and、I、was、like、peas、and、carrots、
我裤带和和珍妮形影不离。
5、Have、you、given、any、thought、to、your、future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6、You、just、stay、away、from、me、please、
求你离开我。
7、If、you、are、ever、in、trouble,、don't、try、to、be、brave,、just、run,、just、run、away、
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8、It、made、me、look、like、a、ck、in、water、
它让我胡盯如鱼得水。
9、Death、is、just、a、part、of、life,、something、we're、all、destined、to、do、
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
11、I、don't、know、if、we、each、have、a、destiny,、or、if、we're、all、just、floating、around、accidentally-like、on、a、breeze、
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
她是我最好的朋友,我唯一的朋友!
2. Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people dont think so, but they do.
妈妈总是对我说,每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。
3. From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I was running.
从那天开始,如果我要去哪里,我就跑着去。
4. Dont you just love New Years? You can start all over. Everybody gets a second chance.
你不喜欢过新年吗?你能够重新开始,每人都有新的机会。
5. I guess Lieutenant Dan figured theres some things you just cant change. He didnt want to be called crippled, just like I didnt want to be called stupid.
我想:丹中尉发现,有些事你是无法改变的,他不想被称为残废,就象我不想被称为傻瓜。
6、行举I dont know if we each have a destiny, or if were all just floating around accidentallike on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
7、Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
8、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,继续前进。
9、Shit happens!
不好的事情发生了。
10.Stupid is as stupid does.
傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。
11.We were like peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。
12.There must be someing can be done.
不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!
13.Miracles happen every day.
美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。
14. Son-of-bitch.
狗娘养的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!
15、It must be hard being a king.
(王一定很不好当)
16、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
(我和珍妮形影不离)
17、 Miracles happen every day.
(奇迹每天都在发生)
18、 I could run like the wind blows.
(我跑起来像风一样快)
19、Youre goddamn gifted, private Gump.
你是个天才,列兵阿甘。
20、You just stay away from me please.
(求你离开我)
21.Sure as hell was.
绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。
22.Aint I going to be me?
我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?
23.Nobody gives a horses shit who you are,puss ball.
没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。
24.Get your maggoty ass on the bus.
滚到车上来!
25.That is the outstanding answer Ive ever heard.
夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上
26、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
27、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
28、I am a man of my word.
我是信守承诺的人。
29、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
30、Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
31. Its funny how things work out.
事情总是出乎意料!
32. Stupid is as stupid does.
做傻事的才是傻瓜
33. -Now Bubba told me everything he knew about shrimping, but you know what I found out? Shrimping is tough. I only caught five.
-A couple more, you can have yourself a cocktail.
-布巴告诉过我所有和捕虾有关的事情,但你知道我有什么发现吗?捕虾很难的。我只捕到五只。
-再来两只 你就能做串烧虾了。
34. Its time for a show down! You and me!
咱们来较量一下吧!你和我!
35. -Dont you be afraid, sweet heart. Death is just a part of life. Something were all destined to do. I didnt know it, but I was destined to be your mama. I did the best I could. Well...I happen to believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.
-Whats my destiny, Mama?
-Youre going to have to figure that out for yourself. Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what youre going to get.
-你不用害怕,宝贝。死亡只是生命的一部分,是我们注定要面对的,我并不知道,但我注定要做你的妈妈,我就尽力做好。我相信你能实现自己的命运,你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。
-我的命运是什么 妈妈?
-你要自己去弄明白,人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种口味。
36. Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.
我不是很聪明,但我知道什么是爱。
阿甘正传的经典台词中英文
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get、(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2、Stupid is as stupid does、(蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看他的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。
3、Miracles happen every day、(奇迹每天都在发生)美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。
4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots、(我和珍妮形影不离) 豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。
5、Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6、You just stay away from me please、(求你离开我)
7、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away、(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8、It made me look like a ck in water、(它让我如鱼得水)
9、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do、(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10、I was messed up for a long time、(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze、(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
12、His back is as crooked as a politician、
形容GUMp的后背的弯曲。(象政客的不正直,双关讽刺政客。)
13、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes、Where they're going、Where they've been、
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。(比如要去哪里或去过哪里、)
14、You are no different than anybody else is、
你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。(就象她说如果世界上每个人都一样的话那么全世界的人都是残疾人。)
15、There must be someing can be done、
不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!
16、Son-of-bitch、
狗娘养的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!(但是片中有用在教练夸GUMp。)
17、Sure as hell was、
绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。(象地狱那么真实?呵呵 WHO KNOWS!)
18、Ain't I going to be me?
我不能做我自己么?(JENY问他长大要做什么Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 他很奇怪就问了这句。GUMp真的是白痴么?他的智商太高了!)
19、Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puss ball、
没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。
20Get your maggoty ass on the bus、
滚到车上来!
21、That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard、
夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。(GUMp在军队里的确如鸭子在水里,呵呵!)
22、Just like that ,she was gone、
就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。
23、I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war、
阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。
24、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain、
牛毛细雨,和瓢泊大雨。(记得我的巨型希腊婚礼么?也是这种表达。)
25、There ain’t something you can find just around the corner、
形容很不容易找到的东西。(万能系动词否定)
26、The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball、
为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚(这是打乒乓的秘诀?呵呵!为什么GUMp总能遇到那种能让他理解并成功的表达方式)
27、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan、
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!(destiny!)
28、army’s value=loyalt,ty, respect,selfless service,honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage 、
每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIp=leadship、美国军人的七项素质。(全部做到了你就具有leadship了)
29、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind、
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。(美国登月宇航员)
30、A promise is a promise、(made a promise and keep a promise)、
信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。(It's forrest's)
31、I am a man of my word、
我是信守我承诺的人。
32、Where the hell is this God of yours? 你的上帝他妈的在哪里?
33、There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off、
一个人真正需要财富的就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。
34、You got to go when you got to go、
不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。(让我想起一首歌《whatever will be,will be、》又可以叫que sera, sera、)
35、Shit happens!
不好的事情发生了。(片中GUMp跑步时给那个保险杠商的创意)
36、You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on、
放下包袱,才能继续前进。
37、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou、There was a million sparkles on the river、、
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。(GUMp是如此浪漫、唯美,他的心底是怎样的完美,因为他眼睛里看到的是如此完美)
38、If there is anything you need I will not be far away、
用情至专!(是他在JENY坟前说的)
39、It's my time、It's just my time、Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do、I didn't know it、But I was destined to be your momma、I did the best I could、
母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好了。
40、Sometimes we all do things that, just don’t make no sense、是啊!
阿甘正传经典对白英文
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get、
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2、Stupid is as stupid does、
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3、Miracles happen every day、
奇迹每天都在发生。
4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots、
我和珍妮形影不离。
5、Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6、You just stay away from me please、
求你离开我。
7、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away、
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8、It made me look like a ck in water、
它让我如鱼得水。
9、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do、
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10、I was messed up for a long time、
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11、I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally-like on a breeze、
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
I. 感人的英语电影经典台词,长一些,最好是有中文翻译,英文大概需要80词左右,如果何时会提高悬赏的。
1.“Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.” Gone with the Wind, 1939.“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)毫无疑问,即使那些没有看过《乱世佳人》的人,也会对白瑞德给郝思嘉的这句临别之言印象深刻。
2.“I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.”The Godfather, 1972 .“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3.“You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.” On the Waterfront, 1954 .
“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)这两句马龙•白兰度的台词出自令白兰度荣膺奥斯卡影帝的影片《教父》与《码头风云》。
4.“Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年) 朱迪•加兰在《绿野仙踪》中扮演的少女多罗茜对她的小狗托托说的这句话成了后来人们对无法回到鼎盛时期的感叹。
5.“Here's looking at you, kid.” Casablanca, 1942. “孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年) 在1942年的电影《卡萨布兰卡》中,亨弗莱•鲍嘉对英格里•褒曼说了“孩子,就看你的了。”这句著名的经典台词。
6.“Go ahead, make my day.” Sudden Impact, 1983 .“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
7.“All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 .“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8.“May the Force be with you.” Star Wars, 1977.“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
9.“Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.” All About Eve, 1950.“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10.“You talking to me?” Taxi Driver, 1976 “你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
11.“What we've got here is failure to communicate.” Cool Hand Luke, 1967 .“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
12.“I love the smell of napalm in the morning.” Apocalypse Now, 1979.“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)
13.“Love means never having to say you're sorry.” Love Story, 1970 .“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)
14.“The stuff that dreams are made of.” The Maltese Falcon, 1941 .“梦想由此构成。”《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
15.“E.T. phone home.” E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982 .“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16.“They call me Mister Tibbs!” In the Heat of the Night, 1967 .“他们叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)
17.“Rosebud.” Citizen Kane, 1941“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)
18.“Made it, Ma! Top of the world!” White Heat, 1949 .“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
19.“I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!” Network, 1976 .“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
20.“Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” Casablanca, 1942 .“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
21.“A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.” The Silence of the Lambs, 1991.
“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22.“Bond. James Bond.” Dr. No, 1962 .“邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
23. “There's no place like home.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939.“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
24. “I am big! It's the pictures that got small.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 . “我很大!是画面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
25.“Show me the money!"”Jerry Maguire, 1996.“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上钢琴师)
《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过)
肖申克的救赎
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!