A. 功夫梦 中小男孩的五句英文台词
功夫,它是长时间的苦练和用功得来的!画家有他的功夫,可以用指尖作画,杀猪的也有他的功夫,切肉可以不沾到骨头!从有形,进而为无形,从无形中悟出真谛,你就不再受招式的困扰,武功也才能变得出神入化!一个乐手到了最高境界,可以为曲子增添生命,一个了不起的诗人,帝王都会为他的诗感动。这也是功夫!功夫只能意会不能言传,它就像是水!因为水是无孔不入的,正所谓滴水可以穿石,它不与对手正面抗衡,而是从对手身边穿过去,无形,无状,真正的功夫在你的心里,只有你才可以释放出来!2.“像你们这种喜欢功夫的外国小男孩学功夫啊,就是泡妞。”“功夫之王”中经典的英文对白刚刚上映的大片“功夫之王”创下了北美和国内票房的新高,看过之后觉得我们中国的功夫真是了不得啊!让人骄傲和自豪!无意中发现了这些经典的英文台词,让我们好好学习学习吧!~~~(以下内容摘自)功夫电影: Same kind the thirteen monks 少林十三和尚 Enter the dragon 猛龙过江 The bride with white hair 白发魔女传 神话: The forbidden kingdom 天庭 Five elements mountain 五指山 Jade emperor 玉皇大帝 Peach banquet 蟠桃宴 Heavenly minister 天庭官员 The river of sand 流沙河 the Elixir of Immortality 长生不老之药 Drunken Master 醉八仙 语句: Has skills of his own 不是省油的灯 Come drink with me 我要你血债血偿 Heaven help us 阿弥陀佛 Two tigers cannot live on the same mountain 一山不容二虎 Vengeance has a way of rebounding upon oneself. 冤冤相报何时了 影片中有一段对中国武术精义的阐释有一段行云流水的英文。 英文台词: Gongfu. Hard work over time to accomplish skill. A painter can have gongfu. Or the butcher who cuts meat every day with such skill...his knife never touches bone. Learn the form, but seek the formless. Hear the soundless. Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn The Way, then find your own way. The musician can have gongfu. Or the poet who paints pictures with words and makes emperors weep. This, too, is gongfu. But do not name it, my friend, for it is like water. Nothing is softer than water...yet it can overcome rock. It does not fight. It flows around the opponent. Formless, nameles...the true master dwells within. Only you can free him. 中文台词: 功夫,它是长时间的苦练和用功得来的!画家有他的功夫,可以用指尖作画,杀猪的也有他的功夫,切肉可以不沾到骨头!从有形,进而为无形,从无形中悟出真谛,你就不再受招式的困扰,武功也才能变得出神入化!一个乐手到了最高境界,可以为曲子增添生命,一个了不起的诗人,帝王都会为他的诗感动。这也是功夫!功夫只能意会不能言传,它就像是水!因为水是无孔不入的,正所谓滴水可以穿石,它不与对手正面抗衡,而是从对手身边穿过去,无形,无状,真正的功夫在你的心里,只有你才可以释放出来!
B. 英语大电影简单经典对白
(一)《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
C. 10部英语电影经典对白,加翻译共五句
《本杰明·巴顿奇事》
"Will you still love me when my skin grows old and saggy ?"
"Will you still love me when I have acne ?When I wet the bed ? When I`m afraidof what`s under the stairs ? "
“我要是成了黄脸婆,你还会爱我吗?”-------黛西(Daisy)
“等我老到脸上长满青春痘,老到尿床,老到连楼梯下有什么都怕,你还会爱我吗?” ------本杰明 (Benjamin)
Everybody feels different about themselves , one way or another . Butwe`re all going the same way . Just taking different roads to get there ,that`s all . You`re on your own road .
每个人在某种程度上都对自己有不同的认识,但是我们最后都会去往同一个地方,只是走的路不同罢了。
You never know what’s coming for you!
你永远也不清楚接下来会发生什么 。
We`re meant to lose the people we love . How else would we know how importantthey are to us ?
我们注定要失去我们所爱的人,要不然我们怎么会知道,他们对我们有多么的重要。
阿甘正传
You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
D. 在英语电影中的经典台词,一共需要五部电影,每部电影五句,谢谢 如果英文的,找不到也可以给我中文的
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》
E. 鑻辫鐢靛奖瀵圭櫧
1锛庛婇樋鐢樻d紶銆嬶細
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----闃跨敇姣嶄翰鍦ㄤ复缁堝墠瀵瑰効瀛愯寸殑璇濄 "where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 褰撻樋鐢樺枈鍑鸿繖鍙ヨ瘽锛岃╂垜涓嶈兘鎺у埗鐨勬帀涓嬬溂娉銆 鑷充粖浠嶇劧蹇樹笉浜嗐傚湪杩欎釜绀句細锛岃皝鑳借薄闃跨敇涓鏍峰幓鐖便
2锛庛婁贡涓栦匠浜恒嬶細 Tara! Home! I鈥榣l go home, and I鈥榣l think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 鈥斺斻婁贡涓栦匠浜恒
3锛巗ilence hill銆婂喎灞便嬶細 Mary ,are you still there waiting for me? --silence hill
4锛庛奣itanic銆嬶細 銆奣itanic銆嬩腑Jack姝讳骸鍓嶇殑瀵圭櫧锛 Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------銆奣itanic銆
5锛庛婃嫰鏁戝ぇ鍏电憺鎭┿嬶細褰撳皬鍒嗛槦鎵惧埌鐟炴仼鏃讹紝闃熼暱鍛婅瘔浜嗙憺鎭╀粬鐨勫摜鍝ヤ滑閮芥讳簡銆傛梺杈圭殑鐟炴仼鐨勬垬鍙嬫eソ璧版潵锛屾湁杩欎箞涓娈靛硅瘽锛 "Ryan lost his brother銆" "oh锛寃hich one锛" "all" 鍚浜嗚繖涓瀵硅瘽锛岀溂娉閮戒細鎺変笅鏉ャ傜櫥鏃舵兂璧蜂簡涓瀛︽椂鑻辫鑰佸笀璇寸殑both鍜宎ll鐨勫尯鍒锛宎ll浠h〃3鑰呮垨3鑰呬互涓娿 I just known that every man I killed, the farther away from home, I free.
6锛庛婂厔寮熻繛銆嬶細 I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,鈥 But I served in a company of heroes." 鏈変竴澶╂垜鐨勫皬瀛欏瓙闂鎴"鐖风埛锛屼綘鏄澶ф垬涓鐨勮嫳闆勫悧锛熸垜鍥炵瓟锛氫笉......浣嗘垜涓庤嫳闆勪滑涓鍚屾湇褰广"
7锛庛婂媷鏁㈢殑蹇冦嬶細 WILLIAM WALLACE锛"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom鈥斺" 濞佸粔鍗庤幈澹锛"鏄鍟婏紝濡傛灉鎴樻枟锛屽彲鑳戒細姝汇傚傛灉閫冭窇锛岃嚦灏戣繕鑳芥椿銆傚勾澶嶄竴骞达紝鐩村埌瀵跨粓姝e瘽銆備綘浠锛佹効涓嶆効鎰忕敤杩欎箞澶氳嫙娲荤殑鏃ュ瓙鍘绘崲涓涓鏈轰細锛屽氨涓涓鏈轰細锛侀偅灏辨槸鍥炴潵锛屽憡璇夋晫浜猴紝浠栦滑涔熻歌兘澶鸿蛋鎴戜滑鐨勭敓鍛斤紝浣嗘槸锛屼粬浠姘歌繙澶轰笉璧版垜浠鐨勮嚜鐢憋紒" "鎴戜滑鐨勮嚜鐢憋紒锛" Your heart is free, you can follow her! 浠庢ゅ崕鑾卞+韪忎笂涓嶅綊璺...... 鍦ㄧ敓娲讳腑鏈夊氬皯浜哄彲浠ヤ緷鑷宸辩殑蹇冩効鑰岀敓娲诲憿
8锛庛婂伔澶╅櫡闃便嬬粡鍏稿圭櫧锛 Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(鍋峰ぉ闄烽槺锛
9锛庛婂洓涓濠氱ぜ鍜屼竴涓钁绀笺嬶細鍥涗釜濠氱ぜ鍜屼竴涓钁绀奸噷鐨勪竴鍙: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
10锛庛婂ぇ璇濊タ娓搞嬪ぇ璇濊タ娓哥粡鍏稿圭櫧鑻辨枃鐗 锛歰nce I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
11锛庛婂ぉ鐓-鍦扮悆鍙嶅嚮鎴樸嬪張鍙銆奍ndependence day銆嬬嫭绔嬫棩锛氬嚭鑷鐢靛奖涓锛岀編鍥芥荤粺涓哄彿鍙鍏ㄤ笘鐣岀殑浜轰滑涓璧锋姷鎶楀栨槦浜虹殑渚电暐锛岃屽彂琛ㄧ殑涓绡囨叿鎱ㄦ縺鏄傜殑婕旇诧紝鍏ㄦ枃濡備笅锛 Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 12锛庛妛hen Harry Met Sally銆嬶細銆妛hen Harry Met Sally銆嬪緢缁忓吀鐨勪竴閮ㄧ埍鎯呮垙鍓э細鐢靛奖鏈鍚嶩arry鍦ㄩ櫎澶曞滃悜Sally鐨勮〃鐧 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (鎴戞潵杩欙級涓嶆槸鍥犱负鎴戝瘋瀵烇紝涔熶笉鏄鍥犱负闄ゅ曞溿備粖鏅氭垜涓婅繖鏉ワ紝鍥犱负濡傛灉浣犵煡閬撲簡鑷宸辨兂鍜岃皝涓璧峰害杩囦綑鐢燂紝浣犱細甯屾湜浣欑敓寮濮嬪緱瓒婃棭瓒婂ソ锛
13锛庛婄綏椹鍋囨棩銆嬶細銆婄綏椹鍋囨棩銆嬬粨灏惧ゥ榛涗附.璧鏈鐨勪竴鍙ュ彴璇 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
14锛庛007銆嬶細鍗犲+閭︾殑鍙eご绂呭垱鍚夊凹鏂璁板綍 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
15锛庛婃暀鐖躲嬶細 a bloody line from 鏁欑埗 If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.
16锛庛奀ity of Angels銆嬶細 City of Angels 鐨勫ソ娴婕涓鍙 I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
17锛庛婂垵鎭嬬殑鍥炲繂銆嬶細 from鍒濇亱鐨勫洖蹇--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
18锛庛婅繖涓鏉鎵嬩笉澶鍐枫嬶細 No women, No kids. 浣撶幇涓撲笟鏉鎵嬬殑鏁涓氬師鍒
F. 在电影风雨哈佛路中摘抄五句励志英语台词并作翻译
不得不看的励志电影《风雨哈佛路》中的经典台词中英
Don't close your eyes, the opportunity will appear in the next second.请不要闭眼,机会就在下一秒中出现.
Now I can lay it out and burn it done, put it in the rest, then I can go on..放下负担,让它过去,这样才能继续前进。
I could submit to everything that was happening and live a life of excuses... or I could push myself. I could push myself and make my life good.我可以为自己寻找各种借口对生活低头,也可以迫使自己更好地生活。
some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.很多时候倒让我觉得很难过,但是我总是勇于接受,我总是勇于接受事实,我知道我总想离开我的环境。
I think people just get frustrated without harsh, life can be. So they're spending their time dwelling on that frustration we calling it anger. keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation.我觉得有些人只对生活的艰苦灰心丧气,因此把时间都浪费在灰心丧气里,我们称之为愤怒,对事物的整体视而不见,对于所有能够成功的微小元素视而不见。
Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.生活的残酷会让人不知所措,于是有人终日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不愿睁大双眼去看清形势,不愿去想是哪些细小的因素累积在一起造成了这种局面。
and was no going back. And I reach the point, where I just thought, "All right, I'd got to work as hard as I possiblly can , and see what happens".世上没有回头路,当我意识到这点我就想,那么好吧,我要尽我的所能努力奋斗,看看究竟会怎样。
G. 哪五部适合12岁看的英文电影,并把其中的经典单词,片语,句子各五个.
霍位元人,复仇者联盟,指环王,银河护卫队,分歧者
《阿甘正传》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
人除非世界末日到了,否则我们的日子还需要继续过。
们本应仰望天空,看见希望,而我首先就要夺走希望。
其实你们骨子里充满奴性,早晚都会屈服于你们的统治者。
我们和你无冤无仇!蚂蚁和你的鞋也无冤无仇!这么说你想踩死我们?
自由是生命中最大的谎言!
台词?
推荐阿甘正传,中英对照台词见附件。
如果看不到附件,请用电脑访问。
下载附件后,用记事本开启,就可以看到台词,选择需要的部分即可。
2007-11-2 | 经典英文电影句子收藏
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t
refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!I
coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I
could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《计程车司机》1976)
11,I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
12,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
13,I’m as mad as hell,and I□ not going to take this anymore! 我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
14,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
15,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
16,I am big!It’s the pictures that got *** all. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
17,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
18,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
19,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
20,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆著。(《大饭店》1932)
21,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
22,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
23,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
24,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
25,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
26,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
27,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
28,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
29,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
30,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
31,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣! (《红粉联盟》1992)
32,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。 (《惊魂记》1960)
33,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
34,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
35,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
36,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
37,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
38,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
39,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
40,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
41,I feel the need--the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
42,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
《肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.I guess it es down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
译文:强者自救,圣者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to e to prison to be a crook.
译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触控,只属于你。
那就是——希望。
Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our mon interests.....you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
人类这个词,一天赋予了我们全新的意义.大家别在为小的分歧而耗神,应为我们共同的利益团结起来...你们要再次为自由而战,不是抵抗暴君压制和迫害,而是为生存而战,为我们生存的权利而战......而是全世界用同一个声音宣布 " 我们不会束手无策,静坐代毙.我们将会活下去,我们将会生存."的日子.今天,我们庆祝独立日!
——Independence Day(《 独立日》)
J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unfettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢?
安妮公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难...罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远!
——Roman Holiday(《罗马假日》)
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
----《Jane Eyre》(《简爱》)
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
I *** ella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
贝拉:现在我害怕了。
爱德华:是吗。
贝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
贝拉:你知道,大家都在看我们。
爱德华:他不算……不,他只是在看。我现在已不惧一切打破规则,反正我已经要下地狱了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
爱德华:那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?
贝拉:我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。
-------《ilight》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。
We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
--------《泰坦尼克》
名词还是台词啊~???
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《计程车司机》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more fortable?”
出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows e home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出处:罗伯特·德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出处:汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got *** all.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆著。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
everybody take a lookaround,at my dad out in thecrowd
大家看看周围,我爸爸在人群中
Even the most perfect(precious) gem can not pare your beaties.
即使是世界上完美的宝石也无法衬托出你的美丽
Alvin:Come,“Rules” is my Middle name~~
艾尔文:拜托,“规矩可是我的小名”
女医生:He is my son Miles.他是我的儿子迈尔斯
Alvin:What?!什么?!
Don't say "family" in front of Dave.It gives him gas.
别在他面前说"一家人",跟放臭屁似的。
Some people don't know a good thing when they've got it.
有些人拥有好东西,自己却没有意识到。
“Alvin!!!” ——— Dave
”艾-尔-文!!!“———大卫
H. 任意经典电影里的五句英语话
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get 《阿甘正传》
Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep 《GARFIELD加菲猫》
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 《肖申克的救赎》
You can't change the past 《The Lion King狮子王》
Open you're heart to me 《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking 《Godfather教父》