导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 美国电影卡萨布兰卡的台词

美国电影卡萨布兰卡的台词

发布时间:2024-07-25 09:54:51

❶ 《卡萨布兰卡》经典台词有哪些

《卡萨布兰卡》经典台词有:

1、我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。

2、她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

3、我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

4、又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

5、整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。

❷ 卡萨布兰卡经典对白中英对照

导语:《卡萨布兰卡》是好莱坞黄金时代的代表作品之一,该片被美国电影协会评为影史百大爱情电影之首。影片以1941年尚未落入德军之手的卡萨布兰卡城为舞台,讲述了乱世背景下一段身不由己、感人至深的三角爱情故事,并在爱情主题中很好地融入了战争、正义、自由、忠诚、友谊等元素。下面是我收集整理的经典台词,希望大家喜欢。

1.I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。

2.I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.

我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。

3.I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。

4.Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她(伊尔莎)却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。

//这是我记忆最深的台词。

5.--Where were you last night?

--That's so long ago, I don't remember.

--Will I see you tonight?

--I never make plans that far ahead.

--你昨晚去哪里了?

--那么久以前的事我记不起来了。

--我今晚可以见到你吗?

--我从不计划那么遥远的事情。

6.I was right. You are a sentimentalist.

我说对了,你是个感情用事的人.

7.How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

8.I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

9.Alot of water under the bridge.

过去的事有如逝水.

10.I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

我记不起来了,伊莎小姐.我有点生锈了。

11.We all try. You succeed.

人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

12.--Let's see, the last time we met...

--Was La Belle Aurore.

--我想想看,我们最后一次见面是

--“美丽的`晨晕”

13.I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。

14.Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.

又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

15.That's the way it goes. One in, one out.

自然法则,一进一出。

16.Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她(伊尔莎)却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。

17.You played it for her. You can play it for me.

你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

18.lf she can stand it, I can.

如果她受得了,我也可以。

19.We said no questions.

我们说过不准问问题。

20.Here's looking at you, kid.

永志不忘。

PS:只是我喜欢这么翻译。

21.-- A franc for your thoughts.

-- In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're won'th.

-- I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.

-- 一法郎买你的心事。

--在美国他们只出一便士,你猜出大概只值这么多。

--我愿意超额付费。

22.I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

23.With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑上这时候来谈恋爱。

24.Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。

25.I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.

我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。

26.I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.

我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。

27.One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.

一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。

28.She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

她尽力让我们相信她仍爱着我,那在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

29.Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

❸ 卡萨布兰卡 台词

I fell in love with you watching Casablanca我坠入了爱河,与你一起看《卡萨布兰卡》Back row at the driven show in the flickering light沉浸在露天汽车影院后排摇曳的灯光中Popcorn and cokes beneath the starsbecame champagne and caviar星空下,可乐和爆米花仿佛香槟和鱼子酱Making love on a long hot summer's night漫长炎热的夏季里爱意情长I thought you fell in love with me watching Casablanca以为你也爱上了我,一起看《卡萨布兰卡》Holding hand neath the paddle fan in rick's candle lit cafe在里克咖啡店烛光里的吊扇下牵手Hiding in the shadows from the spies在避开聚光灯的暗影中相拥缠绵Monoccan moonshine in your eyes你眼里闪映着摩洛哥的月光Making magic at the movies in my old Chevrolet随着电影在我那辆老雪佛兰车里制造神奇Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca啊!卡萨布兰卡中的亲吻,缠绵依旧But kiss is not a kiss without your sigh失去你的叹息,温情不再有Please come back to me in Casablanca回到我的身边来,随着卡萨布兰卡I love you more and more each day as time goes by时光流逝,对你的爱恋却与日俱增I guess there're many broken hearts in Casablanca我想,在卡萨布兰卡一定有过无数心碎的情恋You know I've never really been there so I don't know你知道我不曾到过那儿,所以不得而知I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen我想,我俩的爱情故事永远不会在银幕上演But it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go但是,当我不得不看着你离去,情伤尤痛Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca啊!卡萨布兰卡中的亲吻,缠绵依旧But kiss is not a kiss without your sigh失去你的叹息,温情不再有Please come back to me in Casablanca回到我的身边来,随着卡萨布兰卡I love you more and more each day as time goes by时光流逝,对你的爱恋却与日俱增Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca啊!卡萨布兰卡中的亲吻,缠绵依旧But kiss is not a kiss without your sigh失去你的叹息,温情不再有Please come back to me in Casablanca回到我的身边来,随着卡萨布兰卡I love you more and more each day as time goes by时光流逝,对你的爱恋却与日俱增I love you more and more each day as time goes by时光流逝,对你的爱恋却与日俱增

❹ 卡萨布兰卡的经典台词

卡萨布兰卡的经典台词

《卡萨布兰卡》影片讲述了二战时期,商人里克手持宝贵的通行证,反纳粹人士维克多和妻子伊尔莎的到来使得里克与伊尔莎的旧情复燃,两人面对感情和政治的矛盾难以抉择的故事。一起来看看经典台词,仅供大家参考!谢谢!

1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.

我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的'心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。

2、–Where were you last night?

–That's so long ago, I don't remember.

–Will I see you tonight?

–I never make plans that far ahead.

你昨天晚上去哪里了?

那么久以前的事我想不起来了。

今晚我可以见到你吗?

我从不计划那么遥远的事情。

3、A lot of water under the bridge.

过去的事有如逝水。

4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。

5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。

6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。

8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。

9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。

13、We all try. You succeed.

人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

14、–Let's see, the last time we met…

–Was La Belle Aurore.

–我想想看,我们最后一次见面是

–“美丽的晨晕”

15、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.

又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

16、That's the way it goes. One in, one out.

自然法则,一进一出。

17、You played it for her. You can play it for me.

你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

18、lf she can stand it, I can.

如果她受得了,我也可以。

19、We said no questions.

我们说过不准问问题。

20、Here's looking at you, kid.

永志不忘。

21、– A franc for your thoughts.

– In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're worth.

– I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.

– 一法郎买你的心事。

–在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。

–我愿意超额付费。

22、Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

23、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。

24、Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。

25、I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.

我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。

26、Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?

告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?

27、If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?

如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?

28、I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.

我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。

29、I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.

我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己。

30、One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.

一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。

31、Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.

我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。

32、– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.

– She isn't just any woman.

– 伦德小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。

– 她不只是任何女人。

33、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.

如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。

34、We'll always have Paris. We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.

我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。

35、Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.

伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。

36、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

37、I was right. You are a sentimentalist.

我说对了,你是个感情用事的人。

38、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

;
阅读全文

与美国电影卡萨布兰卡的台词相关的资料

热点内容
看电影订票吗 浏览:478
碟仙碟仙电影粤语 浏览:50
翠萍爱情歌曲电影 浏览:352
美女被男的附身电影 浏览:716
2005杀破狼1电影粤语百度云 浏览:983
绿皮火车电影哪里可以看 浏览:538
电影保镖演员表 浏览:645
哪个app可以搜到电影 浏览:188
电影讲解怎么挣钱 浏览:679
与女人有关电影 浏览:780
我的小确幸在线观看看电影吧 浏览:989
搞笑电影名字大全 浏览:493
硬盘播放器看电影时老是出现屏显 浏览:768
战斗民族养成记电影哪里可以看 浏览:450
天蝎座喜欢和谁看电影 浏览:511
老电影爱情故事 浏览:258
电影胖胖女孩变美女 浏览:8
励志电影国产青春电影排行榜 浏览:997
9岁看的英语电影 浏览:797
国产航班电影大全 浏览:829