导航:首页 > 电影字幕 > 英文电影片段经典动画对话

英文电影片段经典动画对话

发布时间:2024-08-15 20:06:52

Ⅰ 请给我一些英文原版动画电影里的经典台词,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分

  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。_——狮子王

  2. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。——狮子王

  3. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。——狮子王

  4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。——狮子王

  5. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。——狮子王

  6. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。——狮子王

  7. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。——狮子王

  8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,为谁呢?——狮子王

  9. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。——狮子王

  10. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。——狮子王

Ⅱ 英文动画大片英文片名及三句经典对白

《The Lion King狮子王》

When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁还会呢?

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。

Ⅲ 动画电影中的易学英文对白 我们老师让我们模仿动画电影中以一部分 是英文的 要快 我明天就要用

狮子王中的经典对白
ufala: Simba, I am very disappointed at you.

Simba: I know.

Mufala: You could've been killed. You deliberately disobeyed me. And what's worse, you put Nala in danger.

Simba: I was just trying to be brave like you.

Mufala: I am only brave when I have to be. Simba, being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

Simba: But you are not scared of anything.

Mufala: I was today.

Simba: You were?

Mufala: Yes. I thought I might lose you.

Simba: Oh, I guess even kings get scared, huh? But you know what?

Mufala: What?

Simba: I think those hyenas were even scareder.

Mufala:'cause nobody messes with your dad. Come here, you.

Simba: Oh, no! no!

人猿泰山 Tazan

Terk: So, where's his mama?

Kala: Well, I am going to be his mother now.

Terk: You know, he is not so bad once you get used to it. Kala's gonna be its mother now.

Kala: Kerchak, I saved him from Sabor.

Kerchak: Kala, It won't replace the one we lost.

Kala: I know that, but he needs me.

Kerchak: But, it it it , Kala, look at it. It is not our kind. No, you have to take it back.

Kala: Take him back? But he will die.

Kerchak: If the jungle wants him then…

Kala: I want him.

Kerchak: Kala, I cannot let you put our family in danger.

Kala: Does he look dangerous to you?

Kerchak: Hmm. Was it alone?

Kala: Yes, Sabor killed his family?

Kerchak: Are you sure?

Kala: Yes, there are no others.

Kerchak: Then you may keep him.

Kala: Kerchak, I know he will be a good son.

Kerchak: I said he could stay. That doesn't make him my son. We will nest here for the night.

口语要素:

1. gonna:going to

2. It won't replace the one we lost.:他代替不了我们失去的孩子。replace:取代,替换,代替。

3. It's not our kind.:他不是我们的同类。

4. put … in danger:把……置于危险之中。

5. Are you sure? :你确定吗?

<<僵尸新娘>>中婚礼时的经典对白:
With this hand, I'll lift your sorrows.
You cup will never empty, for I'll be your wine.
With this candle, I'll light your way in darkness.
With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

Ⅳ 急需迪士尼动画片5分钟英文经典对白片段!!!好的加奖

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

4. You can’t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

6. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at thestars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

Simba: Really?

Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.

绝对不是抄的,我查了好长时间,打字也打了好长时间

Ⅳ 求适合配音的经典电影英文(或动画)片段!!

《冰河世纪1》,具体几分钟记不清了,就是曼尼,塞得,还有迪亚戈抱着孩子走,孩子一直哭,结果发现他是拉屎了那一段。
《马达加斯加1》几个动物给长颈鹿过生日那一段
这两个是我参加配音比赛获奖的片段,还不错,希望可以帮到你~~~

Ⅵ 求一部英文电影中的10分钟,适合初中生模仿的,要求对白较为集中

憨豆的短片啊,很有模仿性的,而且很搞笑,或者一些经典片段,比如说
《音乐之声》适合多人 女生较多
《阿甘正传》适合三个男生 或男女对话 或男生独白
《肖申克的救赎》适合男生独白 或男生对话
《罗马假日》适合男女对话
《重返十七岁》适合男生独白
《公主日记》适合女生独白 或女生对话

Ⅶ 一部迪斯尼动画电影中的十句英文台词

随意哪部电影都行吗?是需要上下文相关联的?还是经典台词就行?

如果是相关联台词,如下《狮子王》中的片段:

狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...

Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。

Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。

Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。

Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。

one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,

the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。

Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。

Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?

Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。

Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。

Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。

Simba: There's more?
辛巴:还有别的?

Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。

As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,

and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。

Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?

Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。

When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。

and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的



如果是经典台词,那么《狮子王》中的经典台词如下:

  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

  2. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

  3. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

  4. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

  5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

  6. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

  7. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

  8. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证

  9. I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu) 我来通知木法沙国王即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。

  10. A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 国王作为统治者终是像太阳一样生起落下。

Ⅷ 急需迪士尼动画片5分钟英文经典对白片段!!!好的加奖

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.

Simba: Wow!

Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my
time here and rise with you as the new king.

Simba: And this all be mine?

Mufasa: Everything!

Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?

Mufase: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

Simba: There's more?

Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?

Mufase: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.

Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

Simba: Really?

Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.

木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国土。
辛巴:哇!
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
辛巴:这一切都是我的吗?
木法沙:所有的一切。
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西……那有阴影的地方呢?
木法沙:那在我们的国土之外,你绝对不可以去那个地方,辛巴。
辛巴:但是我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
木法沙:不,你错了,国王也不能凡事随心所欲。
辛巴:不能吗?
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重 所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下:我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。
木法沙:辛巴,我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王从那些星星上看着我们。
辛巴:真的?
木法沙:是啊。所以每当你寂寞的时候,要记得那些君王永远在那里指引着你,还有我

Ⅸ 三部英语动画大片的经典台词及翻译

Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话么?(《出租车司机》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂的如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会在这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)

we stand alone,together
我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》)

I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."

有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一
同服役。” (《兄弟连》)

WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you’'ll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they’'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——”

威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿
终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
“我们的自由!!!”
“我们的自由!!!”
在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)

It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .

-----------from Shawshank Redemption

经典英文电影台词
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

NO.4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

Ⅹ 80个英文电影或动画片经典句子

80个有点儿多,我就给楼主简单举几个例子:

1. 动画片《Star Trek》(星际旅行)片头语:Space, the last frontier. These are the voyagers of the starship - Enterprise. Their five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek up new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no man has gone before!

2.美剧《Heros》(超能英雄): Save the cheer-leader, save the world.

3.大部分美剧的片头提示:Viewer discretion is advized.

4.美剧《Band of brothers》(兄弟连)第十集最后, 里高特翻译德国将军的讲话:Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You have fought bravely,proudly,for your country. You are a special group, who have found in one another a bond. That exists only in combat. Among brothers, who shared foxholes,held each others in dire moments, who've seen death and suffered together.
I am proud to have served with each one of you.
You all deserve a long and happy life in peace.

5.电影《独立日》,Will Smith击落外星人飞船,并打开舱盖痛扁外星人后的一句:"Welcome to the earth!"

6.美国漫画《行尸走肉》里,Rick对众人的一句话:"Zombies are not the walking dead. We are !"

7. 电影《星球大战》,尤达大师常说的一句:"May the force be with you"

阅读全文

与英文电影片段经典动画对话相关的资料

热点内容
亚洲电影中文字幕网 浏览:125
领取电影票红包怎么用啊 浏览:3
经典国产悬疑电影 浏览:846
海伦娜尼克是哪个电影 浏览:50
刘亦菲空姐电影叫什么 浏览:823
虐心爱情电影高清免费 浏览:7
关于易老师的电影 浏览:332
哪个电影院vip厅 浏览:904
凹凸曼哪个电影好 浏览:359
电影女主有杀手潜质被男主挖掘 浏览:789
如何把电影名修改 浏览:648
小学生英文版电影名 浏览:974
经典古代兵器电影 浏览:566
华语经典电影动作 浏览:817
电影故事片苦菜花全集 浏览:174
杰森斯坦森电影大全超清国语 浏览:171
好看小众的电影 浏览:482
森林的恐怖电影 浏览:42
电影院疏散人数如何计算 浏览:913
2020年中国电影动画片 浏览:290