㈠ 好莱坞电影的经典句子摘抄
好莱坞电影的经典句子摘抄
携差友 1.《泰坦尼克号》
一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富庆搏,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的`人。
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finallyget your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind oftreasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love
2.《飞屋环行记》
幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one'shand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eatwhen you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
3.《当哈利遇见莎莉》
爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人辩槐。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,youwill find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength atlast.
4.《剪刀手爱德华》
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
5.《阿甘正传》
我不觉得人的长大后就变得心胸宽广,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个简单的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-mindedand can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowingwhat's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.
;㈡ 英语电影台词摘抄
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
㈢ 英语电影和书籍里的好词好句摘抄,不少于600个词,有现成的么
一.【《肖申克的救赎》中的经典台词】
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死.
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4.“some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是体制化.
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的.
㈣ 摘抄英文电影美句
1、A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》
2、Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 模弊滚
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
㈤ 值得摘抄的英文电影句子
值得摘抄的英文电影句子如下:
1.Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。《乱世佳人》
2.Allright,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。《日落大道》
3.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢早上汽油弹的味道。《现代启示录》
4.Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。《卡萨布兰卡》
5.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。《阿甘正传》
6.Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。《扬帆》
㈥ 英语电影句子摘抄
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.
(一个单身的男人一旦拥有了大笔财产,就会想到寻觅妻子,这是一个世界广泛公认的道理)
<Pride and Prejudice> 《傲慢与偏见》
2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don’t be stinchy,beby. (给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。)
<Anna Christie> 《安娜-克里斯蒂》
3.I will be back (我会回来的)
《终结者》
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
<Forrest Gump> 《阿甘正传》
5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.
《功夫熊猫》
6.Frankly my dear,I don’t give a damn.(坦白说,我一点也不在乎。)
<Gone With The Wind> 《飘》
7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)
《圣诞圣乐》