1. 电影《简爱》中简答应求婚的英文台词
JANE:Not the voyage,but the distance,and then the sea is such a barrier.
Edword:from what,Jane?
J:from england,sir.and from Thornfield.and...
E:sometimes i have the stangest feeling about you.especially when you're near me as you are now.it feels as though i had a string,tied here under my left rib where my heart is.tightly knotted to you in a similar fashion.and when you go to Ireland,with all that distance between us,i'm afraid this cord will be snapped.and i shall bleed inwardly,but you're sensible,you'll forget...
J:never!I'll never forget.i wish i'd never been born.Iwish I'd never come to Thornfield.
E:There are other houses just as fine.
J:How can you be so stupid?How can you be so cruel?I may be poor and plain, but I'm not without feelings!It's not the house but the life I lived here.I was not trampled on,I was not excluded.I was treated as an equal.
E:And so you are,Jane.And so...And so...
J:Yes so, sir.And yet not so, for you're a married man.or as good as married.Led me go!
E:please, stil...Don't struggle so...You're like a wild bird clawing at its cage.
J:I'm not caged bird,I'm a free human being.Independent with a will of my own.
E:Then stay.Stay and marry me.
J:How dare you make fun of me?
E:I mean what I say.Stay at Thornfield.Be my wife!
J:And what of Miss Ingram?
E:Miss Ingram,I don't love MissIngram,nor does she love me.Jane, you strange,almost unearthly thing.I love you as my own flesh.I beg of you to marry me.Say,"Edward,give me my name."Say Edward,I'll marry you."
J:Yes.Yes...Yes...
2. 简爱电影台词英汉对照
简爱是一部带有自传色彩的长篇小说,它阐释了这样一个主题:人的价值=尊严+爱。以下是我为你精心整理的简爱电影台词英汉对照,希望你喜欢。
简爱电影台词英汉对照【精选版】
1) I have not been trampled on.我从未像这样被人摧残过
2) I have not been petrified.我从没有这样伤心过
3) I have not been excluded from everyglimpse of what is bright.从来没有像这样看不见一丝希望
4) I have known you, Mr. Rochester,我能理解您 罗彻斯特先生
5) and it strikes me with anguish to betorn from you.离开您使我非常痛苦
6) Then why must you leave?那为何要离开?
7) Because of your wife!因为你的妻子!
8) I have no wife.我没有妻子
9) 0But you are to be married.但是你要结婚了啊
10) Jane, you must stay.简 你一定要留下
简爱电影台词英汉对照【最新版】
1) And become nothing to you?然后让你对我视若无物?
2) Am I a machine without feelings?难道我是一个没有情感的机器吗?
3) Do you think that because I am poor,obscure, plain and little难道我贫穷默默无闻 长相平庸 瘦小
4) that I am soulless and heartless?就没有灵魂和感情吗?
5) I have as much soul as you and full asmuch heart.我和你一样有灵魂和感情
6) And if God had blessed me with beautyand wealth,并且如果上帝赋予我美貌和财富
7) I could make it as hard for you toleave me我也可以让你离不开我
8) as it is for I to leave you.就如同我离不开你一样
9) 0I'm not speaking to you through mortalflesh.不是我的肉体凡胎在和你交流
10) It is my spirit that addresses yourspirit,我是在用灵魂和你交流
11) as if we'd passed through the graveand stood at God's feet, equal,as we are.就像我们魂归主后 站在上帝的面前 我们是平等的
12) As we are.我们是平等的
13) I am a free human being with anindependent will,我是一个拥有自由意志的人
14) which I now exert to leave you.我现在决意要离开你
15) Then let your will decide yourdestiny.那就让你的意志来决定你的命运吧
16) I offer you my hand, my heart.我把我的手 我的心都交给你
17) I ask you to pass through life at myside.我请求你陪我共度余生
18) You are my equal and my likeness.我们是平等的 你是我的挚爱
19) Will you marry me?你愿意嫁给我吗?
20) Are you mocking me?你是在嘲笑我吗?
简爱电影台词英汉对照【热门版】
1) Do you doubt me?你是在怀疑我吗?
2) Entirely!当然了!
3) Your bride is Miss Ingram.你的新娘是Ingram小姐
4) Miss Ingram? Ingram小姐?
5) She is the machine without feelings.她才是没有情感的机器
6) It's you. You rare, unearthly thing.是你 超凡脱俗 世间罕见
7) Poor and obscure as you are,出身寒微 默默无闻
8) 0please accept me as your husband.请接收我做你的丈夫
9) I must have you for my own.为了我自己 我必须要娶你
10) You wish me to be your wife?你希望我做你的妻子?
11) I swear it.我发誓
12) You love me?你爱我吗?
13) I do.是的
14) Then, sir, I will marry you.那么 先生 我愿意嫁给你
15) We've been good friends, haven't we?我们是好朋友 不是吗?
16) Yes, sir.是的先生
17) I've a strange feeling with regard toyou,我对你有一种奇怪的感觉
18) as if I had a string somewhere undermy left ribs,就像我左肋有一根线
19) tightly knotted to a similar string inyou.紧紧地和你肋部的那根弦连在一起
20) And if you were to leave,如果你一定要走
21) I'm afraid that cord of communionwould snap.这条线就会断掉
22) And I've a notion that I'd take tobleeding inwardly.我想我会因此而心碎
23) As for you, you'd forget me.至于你 会忘记我吧?
24) 0How?怎么忘记?
25) I have lived a full life here.这里有我全部的生活
26) Life is too short, can not be used vengeful build hate生命太短促,不能用来记仇蓄恨
27) There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们抵达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
28) Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果每每出人意料。
29) Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在产生
30) It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
31) I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们能否有着各自的运气,还是只是随处随风飘荡。
32) 0Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。
33) Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and littele,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!-I have as much soul as you-and full as much heart!难道就因为我一贫如洗,默默无闻,长相平庸,个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了——你想错了,我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸一样充实!
34) I think the bird flies but the sea birds fly, is that no courage of the sea, years later I discovered, not the bird flies past, but not the other side of the sea, and had no waiting我以为小鸟飞不过沧海,是以为小鸟没有飞过沧海的勇气,十年以后我才发现,不是小鸟飞不过去,而是沧海的那一头,早已没有了等待
35) You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在樊笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
36) Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and little,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart!And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth,I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,as it is now for me to leave you.I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom,conventionalities,nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave,and we stood at God's feet,equal,- as we are!
难道就因为我一贫如洗默默无闻长相平庸个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了?——你不是想错了吗?——我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸跟你一样充实!要是上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的财富,我会使你同我现在一样难分难舍,我不是根据习俗常规,甚至也不是血肉之躯同你说话,而是我的灵魂同你的灵魂在对话,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
猜你喜欢:
1. 简爱经典英文台词
2. 简爱经典语录
3. 《简爱》经典语录